Big Bang Theory Season 06 Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Penny was off the charts, "WHAT? He's loving it?"

Bernie added, "Sheldon, you need to talk to Alex right away."

"Talk to her, that's all you've got? He's banging the hell out of her and that's all you got?"

Penny stood up and yelled out, "He's banging her, when does he have the time?"

"Oh he was very upset. After finding out you had a wild night here with your English classmate and then on girls' night out, you fucked Raj right in Bernie's living room. He just wanted to even the score."

Penny flopped down on the sofa, totally devastated, "How did he find out about Cole and me?"

He sat back, "Oh that, I think he had your place bugged, but we're getting off subject here; what do I do about Alex?"

"What, he had me bugged, doesn't he trust me?" Bernie and Amy looked at her and Amy scoffed, "Looks like he had reason to not trust you huh? How did he find out about Raj?"

Sheldon blurted out, "OH that, Raj is running all around the university telling everyone, he even had photos on his phone."

Penny grunted, "Oh hell, I'm gonna kill him. Now what am I supposed to do about Leonard and Alex?"

"My dilemma exactly!"

Bernie blurted out, "TALK TO ALEX!"

The next day, Alex was filing some papers and Sheldon was watching her. He lusted after her, especially after hearing what Leonard and she did. She was wearing an extremely tight orange striped pullover, showing off her slim body and ample breasts. Her long auburn hair was hanging down her back in long waves. She also had a very tight pair of jeans on and he lazily rubbed his cock, thinking how she knelt before him, sucking his cock just to get the job. He shook his head chasing those thoughts out of his head. He had to talk to her about what was going on with Leonard, "Alex, check my schedule. What does my afternoon look like?"

She turned and looked at her phone, "I think it's pretty wide open. Oh, wait, there's something at 4:00."

She jaw dropped and she looked to Sheldon, "Give Alex a talking to?"

"Well, that snuck up on us, didn't it?"

She took a seat before him, "IS there a problem?"

"Let's not call it a problem, let's call it an opportunity; to solve a serious problem."

She was stunned, "What did I do?"

"You don't know? Oh you poor dear. Your ovaries are squirting so much goofy juice into your brain, you don't know which way is up." He leaned over and saw her eyes open wide, "You made an inappropriate sexual advance towards Dr. Hofstadter."

She sat back, "What? I didn't make a sexual advance on anybody."

"Now, there's no need to get defensive. I'm not unsympathetic to your plight. My father used to say that a woman is like an egg salad sandwich on a warm Texas day."

She starred at him, "What?"

"Full of eggs and only appealing for a short time."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "This conversation is making me uncomfortable." She knew what Leonard and she did, but it was on the week-end and at her apartment, nowhere near the university. She just hoped he doesn't know what happened in Leonard's lab.

He added, "Yeah, you and me both, sister." He stood and moved around the front of the desk, "Please understand, I don't hold you responsible for your behavior. From an evolutionary standpoint, you're a slave to your desire to reproduce. But during the work day, when you feel possessed by amorous intent, may I suggest that you suppress it by leafing through this illustrated book of sexually transmitted diseases." He showed her the book and opened it to a disgusting page, "Oh yes, check out this oozy doozy."

She stared at it and nearly fell off her chair. She stood up and blurted out, "I have to go!"

He continued as she rushed from the room, "So does this fellow, but he can't without it burning like hot soup."

She opened the door and hurried out to speak to the Human Resources Manager. She knocked on her door and heard from inside, "Come in." Alex rushed it, "I'd like to lodge an in office sexual harassment complaint. Dr. Cooper said a lot of inappropriate things to me and it made me very uncomfortable.

Janine Davis (Regina King), the manager stood up and led the sexy redhead to her long leather sofa, "Please have a seat and tell me about it." She took a seat beside her. She was wearing a fashionable, white silky, wrap-around dress. When she at, the dress parted and showed off her slender, sexy thighs, halfway up from her knees.

Alex went on to tell her all Sheldon said and she wrote down the incident on one of the formal complaint forms. She was sympathetic to Alex and patted her on the knee, "I know how these things sometimes get misconstrued. Is it possible he was trying to make a point and knowing Dr. Cooper, it just came out wrong?"

"No, I don't think so." She looked down and Janine's hand was now sliding up and down her thigh and it was setting off tiny fires and they rushed to her awakening pussy. "Aw, Mrs. Davis, I'm getting a little uncomfortable with what you're doing?"

She chuckled, "You have to understand Ms. Jensen, my husband hasn't touched me in over six months. You come in here and tell me all these sexual activities that went on between you and Dr. Hofstadter and what you didn't like Dr. Cooper telling you, well it sorta turned me on." She leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Alex's lips.

Alex was stunned and sat frozen in her seat. She just sat there as Janine increased the intensity of the kiss and after several seconds, she began to respond. Her hand came up and clutched at the nape of Janine's neck. She pulled her harder against her lips and as her lips parted, she felt Janine's tongue dart in and fence with her own.

Alex was already turned on. She was disgusted by the photos Sheldon showed her, but at the same time seeing all those cocks and pussies, it got her motor running. She ran her fingers through Janine's fashionable, short black hair and applied even more pressure against her thick lips. She let out a gasp and sucked harder on Janine's tongue when she felt a hand cupping one of her firm tits and began plucking away at the button nipple. She reached down and found the tie holding Janine's dress together. She pulled at it and as it gave way, the silky white material parted.

Janine was beyond excited as she reached down and grabbed the bottom of Alex's pullover. She drew it up and tugged it up and off her slender, tiny body. She immediately removed her bra and her head dipped down to capture one of Alex's stiff nipples. She sucked hard and used her fat tongue to flick all around the ripe crown. She was drawn harder against it as Alex clutched at her head and pulled her harder against her tit.

Alex's hands released her head and pulled the loosely hanging dress from her body and she feasted on the coal black body enveloped in her arms. She reached out and deftly unclipped Janine's thick bra. She drew it off and she groaned out. She wanted nothing more than to do exactly what Janine was doing to her. She was light-headed and she managed to pull back, she didn't wanna lose Janine's lips on her body, but she had to sample Janine's large swaying tits.

Janine leaned back and rose up slightly and pulled the dress out from under her. Dressed in only a tiny thong now, she leaned back and watched as Alex's eyes took in her lush, black body. Her breathing was labored as she closed her eyes and felt Alex's lips close around one of her huge black aeroules. She squirmed around on the sofa and parted her full thighs. Her thong was soaking wet and she pressed her body urgently against the tiny white body feasting on her.

Alex couldn't believe how large Janine's aeroules were. They were as large as a silver dollar, crowning the tops of both large swaying black orbs of flesh. She loved how her lily white hands contrasted to the black flesh beneath her hands. She moved to the other tit and attacked it with the same gusto. She twisted the first one seeing the shiny black flesh respond to her fingers. She pulled back and looked up at Janine, "What do we do next; this is something foreign to me.

Janine took control and pulled Alex from her saliva covered tits. She pushed at her and guided her back onto the sofa. She hovered over her and began peppering her peaches and cream body with wet kisses, setting off tiny fires everywhere she touched. She reached Alex's flat belly, her tongue darted out, teasing her belly button. Her nimble fingers worked at the button and zipper. Getting them open, she worked the tight jeans from Alex's slender body. The jeans were so tight; her panties came off with them. She sat back, but continued to run her black hands up and down Alex's squirming, white legs. She took in the sexy naked body lying on her sofa. She licked her lips, anticipating sucking the dew from that puffy, clamshell pussy before her. She pushed Alex's legs further apart and pushed one off the sofa. She leaned in and began raining wet kisses all over the upper thighs and wanting to take it slow, she inhaled Alex's intoxicating scent, she couldn't resist. She closed her mouth over the entire juicy cunt before her. She sucked lightly at first, worming her tongue between those two juicy lips. She was rewarded with a flood of creamy, sweet cream. She lapped at it and applied more pressure, drawing more of that clamshell into her mouth.

Alex was clutching at Janine's head and letting out a loud guttural groan, she exploded, releasing her thick, slimy juices all over Janine's lips, tongue and it was so much, it ran down her chin. She was squirming about and she pushed hard on Janine's head. Her pussy was so sensitive, she needed a break. As she got her to release her pussy; she drew her up and began kissing and licking at her mouth. She wrapped her legs around Janine's lush body and began grinding her cunt against the black woman's thick lipped pussy.

Janine ran her fingers through Alex's silky auburn hair. She soothed her with tiny kisses as she tried to calm her down. She rose up and sat back, bringing Alex with her. She was now flat on her back. She guided Alex downward and she smiled when Alex went willingly.

Alex once again attacked Janine's large tits, feasting on both unique nipples. She wanted to stay there and play even more, but Janine pushed at her shoulders and she knew what Janine wanted. She slid lower and peppered the coal black skin with wet kisses, leaving a wet line from Janine's heaving tits, across her soft belly and into the tiny tuff of course black hair. She reached Janine's slick fleshy cunt. She used her thumbs to part the thick, puffy lips. She drew in her breath when she saw the bright pink inner lips. She parted them even more and letting out a puff of cool air, she smiled when it caused Janine to groan out and squirm.

"God damnit Alex, stop teasing me and lick my pussy!" Her fingers clutched at Alex's hair and pulled her tight to her dripping cunt. She arched her back and screamed out when she felt Alex's lips draw her blood-red clit between her lips and suck hard.

Alex released the stiff button and began flicking her tongue up and down the dark, slick flesh. She loved how Janine reacted to her sucking her clit. She did it again and again as her fingers slid into Janine's weeping hole. Her entire hand and wrist was coated in Janine's rich cream and Alex knew what she liked, so she did just that. She twisted her tiny hand around and now had four fingers deep in Janine's cunt. She petted the inner walls and teasing her G-spot, she watched as Janine bucked wildly, sending a stream of juices shooting out, coating Alex's wrist and forearm. She made her squirm and she lapped at the slimy juice she produced. She had to release Janine's cunt as Janine pushed her away; she needed to rest.

Janine tugged at the petite redhead and as she wrapped her arms and legs around her. She rained kisses all over her face, licking her own juices from Alex's face. "That was amazing Alex, are you sure you never did this before?" Alex giggled, "I always wondered what it would be like to have sex with a woman. I heard its best to do to the other woman what you like, so that is what I did."

Janine kissed her again, so you like being fingered and having your G-spot stimulated huh?"

Alex blushed and nodded. She let out a shriek when she was rolled over and Janine began giving exactly what she received from Alex.

After another long bout, Alex came several times and her entire body was glistening as she fell limp to the sofa.

While lying there, Alex told Janine everything that Sheldon said to make her uncomfortable and at the same time, explained how she persuaded Dr. Cooper to hire her. She explained in detail how huge Sheldon was and how she was dominated and fucked till she couldn't walk.

Janine got up and used some paper towels to clean up before dressing. She filled out Alex's complaint and giving Alex a hot kiss pulled away, "I'll deal with Dr. Cooper tomorrow!" She unlocked the door and ushered Alex from her office. She was already horny again, thinking about how she could get Sheldon to fuck her with that huge cock Alex talked about.

Back at the apartment complex, Penny climbed the stairs to her floor, just then Leonard came out of his apartment with a load of clothes to take to the laundry room. He saw Penny and smiled seeing her, "Hey, pretty lady."

She was still pissed about what happened between him and Alex, even though he didn't know, she knew, "You seem extra happy."

He shrugged, "I guess I am."

"Any particular reason why?"

"No, just having a good day. This morning Sheldon fell asleep on the way to work so I got to listen to the radio. That was crazy."

"Mm-hm, anything else?"

"No, not really."

"Hmm, I'm glad you're having such a great day." She turned and headed to her door.

He followed, "And the one thing that could make it better is an evening with my special girl."

She put the key in the lock. She turned, "Oh, and who's that?"

He was befuddled, "What do you mean?"

"Oh, I just didn't know if you meant me or Alex."

He was getting defensive, "Why would I mean Alex?" Even though it did cross his mind.

"Because I know she hit on you and I know you liked it and acted upon it!"

He was stunned, "Whhhhhhhhhhhattttt?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Ricardo Shilly-Shally!" She slammed the door behind her.

He stood in the hallway, "I'm missing something." He went back into the apartment and talked to Sheldon, "Did you say something to Penny about Alex?"

"Yes, and a fat lot of good it did me. All she did was get mad at you."

"Why would you do that?"

"I needed advise about a woman. I would have asked you, but if the last few years have proven anything, it's that you can't tell a uterus from a unicycle."

"At least I know not to blab to a girl about somebody flirting with her boyfriend. As for your information, I explored Alex's uterus really well last Saturday, over and over and over again. It in no way resembles a unicycle!"

Good to know. A few helpful hints like that, you may find yourself on the "Council of Ladies." His cell phone went off and he answered it, "Hello? I see, what time? Very well, then." He hung up, "Huh, that was the Human Resources Department at the University. Apparently my assistant, Alex, has filed a complaint accusing me of inappropriate behavior in the workplace."

Leonard threw his head back, "Oh, my God. What did you do?"

"Oh, Let me think...Nothing, I'm a delight."

The next day he arrived at the door to Janine Davis' office. He did his normal three knocks on the door.

Inside Janine was already befuddled and she called out, Come in?" She was dressed in a two piece checkered grey suit and a sexy bright yellow camisole beneath the open jacket.

He entered,"Hello."

She sat back, "Ah, Dr. Cooper, have a seat."

He took a seat and for some weird ready, she looked very sexy to Sheldon.

"I called you here today because your assistant, Alex Jensen had lodged a complaint against you."

"So I've been told. But I can't understand what she has to complain about. Just yesterday I led her away from a life of sexual promiscuity by making her look at pictures of disease-ridden genitalia."

She was shocked by what he said, but at the same time, just like yesterday with Alex, she felt a tingling in her loins. She picked up her phone and spoke into it, "Cancel my next appointment. This is gonna take a while." She hung up and leaned over, "Dr. Cooper, you said things to your employee that you just cannot say in the workplace."

He was befuddled, "Like what?"

She opened her file, "Well, according to Ms. Jensen you said that she was a "slave to her biological urges" and called her an egg salad sandwich." She looked up at him and he was nodding, "I don't even know what that means, but I'm gonna go ahead and tell you, you can't say it."

He stared out onto space and threw up his arms, "Oh, I see the confusion here. No, Alex thought I was singling her out. No! I meant that all women are slaves to their biological urges, you know. Even you, you're a slave.'

She stared at him, "I'm a what?" "I'm just saying. At a certain point in a woman's menstrual cycle---"

She pointed at him, "Uh-uh! Oh, you can't talk about that either, Dr. Cooper. Your language is entirely inappropriate and I'm going to advise that you shut your mouth right now."

"I don't see why I'm the one being persecuted here. Dr. Hofstadter was bragging about his sexual desirability to anyone who would listen. Howard Wolowitz spent two years using university resources building a six-breasted sex robot. And at the office Christmas party, I heard Rajesh Koothrappali refer to you several times as "Brown Sugar."

She wrote their names down, "Hofstadter, Wolowitz and that last one was Rajesh Koothrappali?"

He nodded, "Yes, but in his defense, that wasn't racist, he's also brown."

She stood up and came around the desk and stood before him, she stretched out her long brown legs and shook her head, "Dr. Cooper, you have to temper your statements to your employees. You can't just speak about things that are that sensitive." She kicked off one high-heeled shoe and raising her foot, she ran it along his inner thigh.

Sheldon looked up at her and knew what was coming and he was more than happy to oblige her. He licked his lips and watched her stocking clad foot slide higher until it reached his stiffening cock. He reached down and taking her foot, planted it directly atop his cock. He saw her eyes bug out.

"Oh my God, Dr. Cooper, is that all you?" He chuckled, "Please, call me Sheldon. And yes that's all me, do you wanna see it?"

She licked her lips and couldn't reply, all she could do was nod.

He quickly unbuckled his pants and unzipping them, lowered them to his ankles, taking his shorts with them. His huge cock sprung free and he grabbed her ankle and placed her foot directly over his cock. His hand slid up and down her stocking clad leg and he felt her shiver.

She looked up from his cock and licked her full red lips, "Holy fuck, its huge! Alex told me it was the largest cock she's ever seen, but I thought she was exaggerating, she wasn't lying!" She ran her stocking clad foot up and down, pressing harder; she used her toes to tease his swollen nuts. She leaned over and used her long, slender fingers to replace her foot. She had several big black cocks, but none ever as large as this. She loved the contrast of her black fingers and his lily white cock. She stroked it hard from the base and her long fingers barely touched. She squeezed hard as she ran her fingers upward and when she reached the purple head, a large dollop of pre-cum oozed out and coated her thumb and index finger. She spread the cum around his fat cock and the slippery cream made it easier for her to stroke him. She licked her parched lips and groaned out, "Can I lick it Sheldon?"

He chuckled, "I would think you could, I think what you're asking is, will I allow you to suck it, is that correct?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers