Billie and the Bordello

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why thank you, Billy. I like you too!" This time she laughed aloud and Billy felt something jump in his chest as he watched the perfect white teeth flash in the gloom.

Lisa arrived back with the drinks and Sam let her leave before speaking again.

"Now, tell me exactly what happened, Billy. And don't leave anything out."

Billy quickly retold the story of what had happened that day. It was only a few hours since everything had started but to Billy it now seemed like it had been going on for weeks. Sam listened intently; not interrupting Billy and keeping her eyes fastened intently on Billy's face. Billy finished his story and his drink at the same time.

Sam spoke for the first time since Billy had started.

"You didn't keep any of the files did you, Billy?" She asked, her eyes fixed on his.

"No, no, everything went to you Sam. Frankly, I still don't know what was in them. What have you got me into?"

"All in good time Billy. Now Billy, I think we'd better get out of here."

Sam rose and Billy tried to follow but it seemed his legs wouldn't work. He was trying to move but he couldn't seem to feel his legs. He started to call out to Sam but his throat was tight and dry. As the darkness rushed in to swallow him up the last thing he saw was Bernice walking towards him, a smile breaking out across her face...

Sam's Place

Billy awoke slowly. He felt as if each part of his body was waking up separately, and his brain was the last bit to come round. He shook his head to try to clear it and immediately wished he hadn't, as he felt a headache begin to pound behind his eyeballs.

"OOOww", he said out loud.

He was lying flat out, and he tried tentatively to open his eyes. Light flooded into his eyes making his head feel worse. He tried to raise himself and found he couldn't move his arms. As full consciousness returned he realised his hands were tied, no handcuffed, he realised behind his back. He moved his head to see where he was. It was a large room, painted white and decorated in a kind of modern minimalist style. Expensive looking paintings hung from the walls and there were a few pieces of equally expensive furniture around.

"AH sleeping beauty awakes!". He heard a voice say from behind him and then Sam walked into his line of sight.

"What have you done to me?" whimpered Billy.

"Nothing terminal Billy. Don't worry. I just want to be sure about you first, and a couple of precautions to bring you here seemed in order. A little something to make you sleep as we got you here and the cuffs to make sure you don't try anything silly", she said as she sat down in a chair opposite Billy.

She crossed her legs and the same short dress she had been wearing at the club fell away from her legs. Even in the state he was in Billy felt that lurch again in his chest as he looked at her.

"What will you do to me?" his voice now stronger as the drug wore off.

"If you're who I think you are, nothing. If you're not, then maybe I'll let Bernice decide what to do with you." Sam shrugged as she spoke, "At the moment I happen to believe you, but if at any time I have cause to reconsider that opinion it won't be good for you"

"I told you the truth", Billy almost shouted.

"I really hope so, because I really like you Billy. Now I promised you some answers."

She uncrossed her legs and sat forward in the chair. Billy's eyes widened as Sam's legs parted slightly to show an area of shadow that Billy had to look at because of the angle his head lay.

"The files I asked you to get from the Carter Clinic weren't mine. The Carter Clinic is a front for a very high-class sex club run for extremely wealthy businessmen and politicians. Very discrete, very expensive. They can satisfy pretty much any sexual need for a price. Their clientele are very influential people and I wanted to get hold of the information in their records and needed somebody to help me get them. I guess you weren't as clever at covering your tracks as you thought. Somebody came after you to try to get the files back. Simple as that."

"Simple as that!", screamed Billy. "I was almost killed today and all you can say is "Simple as that"

"Now Billy, don't get mad. I can't undo what has been done and I admit I hadn't planned for this to happen. It has though and we have to deal with it." Sam said calmly.

"Deal with it? I'll deal with it," shouted Billy, "I'll go to the police."

"And tell them what? And what if you don't make it to the police? Face it Billy, I'm your best and only chance right now."

Billy had to admit that his options were pretty limited and began to calm down.

"Billy, I feel I need to make it up to you a little and there's only one way I can do that right now."

Sam got up from the chair and walked across to Billy. She bent down and kissed him on the lips. He again felt her push into his mouth and attack his tongue with hers. She broke away and pulled him easily first to a sitting position and then to his feet. Billy was surprised at how strong she was but he was still reeling from the news she had given him to really notice.

Sam held Billy by the arm and led Billy into the bedroom. There was a lamp on one of the bedside tables and Sam switched it on and covered the shade with a pink silk scarf she had produced from somewhere. The pale pink light washed over the room creating intimate pools of light and shade. Sam led Billy to the foot of the bed and pushed him backwards onto the bed.

"Sit down please Billy", said Sam

His hands locked firmly behind him, Billy had no choice but to sit down. Sam stood in front of him, looking down on Billy's upturned face. Billy felt anticipation and desire mixing in his body. Crossing her hands in front of her Sam began to slip the tiny straps of her dress from her shoulders until they slipped down her arms. Sam slowly licked her tongue across her full red lips, which brought a little moan from Billy.

"Do you like this Billy?" Sam murmured. "There's much more to come"

Sam let the front of the dress fall away to reveal her large breasts encased in a beautiful strapless black lace trimmed bra. Her nipples were clearly visible through the lace cups and Billy could see they were already hard and pointed. Sam moved forward and hitching her dress up she placed her knees either side of Billy's legs and lowered herself onto Billy's lap. Billy felt the blood rushing in his ears as Sam slid onto his lap. His cock was now as hard as he had ever known, and it was trying to burst through his trousers.

With a fast flowing movement Sam pulled the flimsy dress up and over her head to reveal her clad only in the black lace bra and panties. Billy was now desperate to touch this beautiful girl.

"Sam, please take these cuffs off" He pleaded.

"Oh no Billy," replied Sam. "Believe me, It will be even better this way my love."

Sam began to roll her hips, moving up and down on Billy's now rock like erection. Billy felt he would faint with the lust that this simple movement was producing. Moving closer to Billy, Sam pushed her left breast covered with lace into Billy's lips. Billy opened his mouth hungrily and felt the nipple harden through the bra cup. Sam reached behind and unhooked the bra and let it fall to the floor. Billy moaned out loud as he saw Sam's magnificent breasts fall loose in front of him.

"Sam you're so beautiful", he said and plunged his mouth over her nipple.

Sam felt Billy's tongue flick against her nipple and then his lips began to suck the nipple making it even harder and larger than ever. Her head went back as her sensitive nipple was teased by Billy's tongue. She put her hands around his head and pulled him tighter onto her breast.

Billy's teeth just nipped the tip of her nipple. "MMMmmmm, " whispered Sam as the feelings built within her. Sam moved away from Billy and stood up in front of him. She raised her hands and pushed them through her hair, allowing Billy a view of her magnificent body. Billy could hardly believe what was happening to him. Unable to touch and teased by the sight of Sam, Billy felt he would burst with lust and desire. He idly wondered if Sam worked out, as her body was well toned and muscular. Her shoulders were strong and her thighs firm and athletic. Billy didn't dwell on this as Sam pushed her thumbs into her panties and rolled them down her legs and kicked them away. She stood still for Billy to see the line of her belly as it descended into a neatly trimmed bush of black hairs. The light and the angle she stood at created shadows that his eyes couldn't penetrate.

"Billy, do you want me to kiss your cock?" Sam asked, as she looked down on him, her body now totally naked.

Billy found his voice had gone and could only nod his agreement.

Sam smiled that soft lazy smile of hers " I thought so Billy"

She dropped to her knees and her fingers found his cock through the trousers. She squeezed and rubbed his cock as she kissed him, her tongue darting into Billy's mouth. He felt her hands undo his belt, heard the ssss of the zip descending. Suddenly he could feel his rigid cock spring free from his trousers. Sam's lips left his lips and her head moved down to his trousers and Billy first felt and then watched as her tongue touched the tip of his cock. He instinctively moved his hips forward in his anxiety.

Sam pulled back: "Billy, don't move unless I tell you to. Ok?"

She moved her head back to his crotch, and he again felt her tongue touch his cock. This time she licked around the head as she slid her nails along the length of his shaft from the tip to the root. The feel of those talons on his cock made him jump and throw his head back in delicious fear. Sam tasted the pre-cum that had formed on the tip of Billy's cock and tried to push her tongue into the slit. She began to lick more aggressively, swirling her tongue around the end of his shaft. Her fingers now moved to cradle his balls and again he felt the pinpricks as her nails scratched his ball sack. He was now almost out of control as Sam began to engulf his cock with her mouth. She moved her head to and fro, at each stroke taking more of his cock deeper into her mouth. Billy could feel her tongue swirling faster and faster, her lips tight around the length of her shaft.

Billy felt the familiar pressure growing within his groin and he moaned with pleasure. Sam recognised the signs and stopped sucking. Her fingers began to fondle his balls and Billy writhed in ecstasy as he felt those fingernails on that most tender of parts. "Have you ever had a Thai foot massage?" asked Sam.

Billy could only shake his head. He didn't trust his voice to work right now. Sam stood up again and moved back from Billy, who was almost panting with desire for her. She picked up a chair and sat on it straight in front of Billy then raised one leg and put her foot onto his knee. He could now clearly see her neatly trimmed black bush of pubic hair surrounding her pussy lips. Sam moved her foot towards his cock and began to massage it with the side of her foot. He would not have believed how sensuous this could be she rhythmically rocked her foot against his cock.

Sam raised the other foot and placed it on the other side of Billy's cock, then began to rhythmically move her feet up and down his erection. He looked down and could not believe how this was making him feel. Her feet were so soft and sensuous that he felt it was a velvety glove around his throbbing cock.. He closed his eyes as Sam continued to caress him with her toes.

"Billy, look at me " she ordered.

He opened his eyes and saw that Sam had moved her hands to her breasts. Her fingers began to play with her nipples. They were already hard and standing out, but he believed he saw them grow bigger as Sam rubbed and kneaded her breasts. Her head went back and her eyes closed as she rolled and tweaked her nipples with her long red fingernails. Whilst one hand continued its assault on her breasts, she moved the other down her belly lightly touching the skin until it reached her pussy. He watched as her finger began to circle the entrance and then dart in and then out. She began to moan softly as the pleasure within began to drive her fingers faster and faster.

Billy could not stand it any longer. "Sam, please I need you now", he pleaded.

Sam opened her eyes suddenly, looking almost surprised to find Billy in front of her. She stood up and climbed back onto Billy's lap, his erection now rock hard. She lowered herself gently on to the tip, felt between her legs and guided his cock into her. She took him inch by inch, lowering herself onto him and then raising herself up and then down a little further each time. Billy felt his cock enter her tight pussy and almost passed out as he felt her move up and down.

He fell back onto the bed as she began to accelerate her momentum. Sam began to move faster and faster, her hips undulating so quickly now. Billy by now was so sensitive and Sam held his cock so tight in her pussy he felt each movement with every nerve in his body. Sam could feel the heat began to flame in her groin as she pumped up and down. She felt his cock drive deep into her and the pleasure flowed through her whole being. She felt him began to writhe beneath her and she knew he was close. She eased back a little to tease him and to prolong her own pleasure and then drove harder than ever.

"Sam, I'm cumming!!" he shouted as she rode him faster and harder.

She felt herself close too.

"Yes Billy, yes cum for me!", she screamed.

"I'm cumming now!!" he grunted as the dam burst and he felt himself flood into her pussy. Sam kept riding until she felt her own orgasm overwhelm her and she screamed again.

"YES, YES, YES , I'm cumming now. OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh"

She shook as the orgasm took her and the spasms drove their way through her body. Eventually, she slumped back and Sam let his cock slip from her pussy.

"Oh my God" he said as he lay back against the bed.

"I enjoyed that Billy" Sam said as she lay on the bed next to him "Did you?"

"Oh yes, yes Sam." he could barely speak at that moment he was so spent.

Sam lay down beside him and reached out and stroked his cheek with her fingers. She began to trace the shape of his lips with one of her fingernails. Instinctively his tongue flicked out and licked her finger. She thrust her fingers into his mouth. He sucked them feeling the nails hard and sharp against his tongue.

His senses began to return, and he felt the cuffs chafing against his wrists.

"Now will you please take these cuffs off", he pleaded with her.

"OK Billy, but you will do what I say, right?"

"OK. Ok yes I will, but get these things off please", he begged.

Not answering him Sam slid of the bed and wrapped a pale blue, silk kimono robe around her shoulders and tied it at the waist. She produced the key for the cuffs and unlocked them behind his back. He felt them removed and rubbed his wrists where the metal had cut into them.

"Was that necessary?" he whined

"Did you enjoy it or not Billy?" she said, her direct gaze oddly familiar to him. She was sat on the chair, legs crossed and the silk kimono had opened to reveal her legs.

"Yes I did. It was bloody wonderful to tell you the truth" he said.

"So stop complaining. Anyway we have other things to think about." She said firmly.

"Like what?"

"Like getting you safely out of town," she said grimly.

Billie Begins

"Billy", said Sam "The only way we are going to get you out of this alive is in disguise".

Billy nodded, "But as what? This isn't the movies. These things don't happen in real life!"

"Oh, you mean like people trying to kill you doesn't happen in real life," said Sam sarcastically.

She stood next to Billy seeming to measure him up against herself. She looked him up and down quickly and then looking him directly in the eye spoke firmly, "There is a way, Billy"

"How?" replied Billy.

"In my clothes, Billy" Sam replied. "Look, we're pretty much the same size. You're slender enough to wear my clothes and with some adjustments to your hair and stuff we can really get you to look enough like a girl to get by"

"No, no, no!" said Billy "I can't do that. No way."

Sam stood up and held Billy by the shoulders. Not for the first time he wondered at how physically strong she was and how easily she seemed to command him. Sam locked her gaze onto Billy and said firmly, "Billy, if you want me to help you then you have to accept that I'm in charge here. If you don't then I'm afraid that I can't be responsible for what happens."

Billy blinked and felt his mouth run dry. He still hesitated, frightened and unsure of what to do.

"Billy, I'm waiting!" snapped Sam.

"OK" croaked Billy.

Sam smiled. "Good boy, Billy", she whispered and kissed him on the lips.

Sam disappeared into the bathroom and Billy heard the shower start. Sam reappeared and said to Billy "Right my lad, have a shower. Make sure you wash your hair and shave yourself all over. Not just your face Billy but all over."

"Is that really necessary?" Billy complained.

"Billy", said Sam firmly "What did I just say? I'm in charge, right?"

Billy entered the bathroom, undressed and did as he had been told. The hot water hitting his body drained away the tension from the day and he began to feel better. He washed his hair in the fragrant shampoo he found and dried himself. He found a lady razor and some cream in the bathroom cabinet and began to shave himself. He never had much hair growth any way, so it wasn't that difficult but it made him feel odd. Showering again after finishing, he felt the water rush over his smooth body. It felt nice he had to admit.

He wrapped a towel around himself and walked into the bedroom. Sam stood there with some clothes laid out on the bed. He saw what looked like white silk panties and bra together with a dark skirt and a white silk blouse. Billy stopped dead.

"They're not for me are they?" he stammered.

Sam walked up to him and held his shoulders forcibly. "Of course they are Billy, I'm not going to say this again. If you don't do exactly as I say I cannot help you. Is that clear?"

Billy nodded; knowing Sam had the upper hand. Sam moved towards Billy and pulled away the towel. His sudden nakedness made him feel defenceless and vulnerable.

Billy stood as Sam had told him too. His fight had gone, his will transferred to Sam. She moved in front of him and knelt down on one knee, the pair of panties in her hand.

She said, "Raise your foot please Billy". He did so, leaning on Sam's shoulder. She slid his foot into the panties and said, "now the other please Billy".

Again he complied and the other foot was placed in through the scrap of silk. Sam eased the panties up his legs. Billy felt the sheer silk against his smooth legs and almost gasped aloud as she pulled the panties up and over his hips to cover his cock and balls. Her fingers adjusted the fit against him, her fingernails brushing against his cock, which twitched involuntarily.

Sam picked up a matching silk bra and quickly moved behind Billy, slipping first one arm and then the other into the straps. Billy could not have moved if he had wanted to. The feelings he was experiencing as the bra tightened against his chest were overwhelming him. His nipples hardened as the material pulled against them. He felt scared and excited at the same time. He looked down to see his cock tenting out the front of the white silk panties. He almost moaned out loud. Moving quickly, Sam reached around Billy's waist and fastened the suspender belt from the back. Billy could feel the straps of the belt loosely touching his thighs and shivered, his erection growing quickly.

Sam said, "Sit down Billy please", but he didn't move, so she pushed him down so that he sat on the side of the bed again.