Bound To Heal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was now totally humiliated and embarrassed. She could not think of anything to say.

"Julie, I'm doing the best I can. I'll be through in a minute. Does that bother you?" Nancy asked, holding the cloth still over Julie's now exposed clit.

"Ummm . . . no," Julie said softly with an exhale of breath.

"Julie, us girls are all sensitive down there and on occasion we do need a little relief. Given all the difficulties this past year, are you feeling ok down here." Nancy moved the cloth slightly, up and down against Julie's aroused clit.

Julie didn't moan this time, but she involuntarily took a short breath as her clit erupted with pleasurable sparks. "Oh Nancy... I've been trying to be so good about . . . touching. I . . . it just feels so good when you . . .," said Julie, unable to finish the sentence for the shame she was feeling.

"Shhh," said Nancy softly. "I know you've been a good girl and you deserve a little something extra for struggling this year with all your worries and troubles. Once in a while both your mind and your body need a small reward. I'll finish washing you and then I'll fix your little need in the bedroom. Now you just lay still and let me finish here."

Julie was looking into Nancy's eyes and could not believe the words she just heard. Her mother had told her it was naughty to do those things, but here was Aunt Nancy saying that sometimes it was necessary. Maybe there was some reason for doing it on occasion, but certainly not to the extent that she had heard girls touching themselves almost daily.

Nancy smiled, "Close your eyes and I'll be done shortly." She looked down at Julie's naked body, the nice slightly pointed breasts with the now stiff and perky nipples, very much like her own, and then at the dark patch of pubic hair visible between the few patches of soap-suds on the bath water.

"Julie don't worry about moaning out loud or your urge to move your hips. We all do it. It's natural and necessary at times." She moved the washcloth again up and down and watched Julie's hips move and then Julie moaned softly.

"Good girl, shyness is an important virtue. Both men and women like to see shyness. It is a very alluring trait you should remember and keep all your life. Now lift up your good leg and hold it with your hand for me a second," Nancy said.

Julie lifted her good leg up and they both held it. Nancy pushed it back so Julie's knee almost touched her breast. This left Julie totally expose underwater.

Nancy lathered up the washcloth again and gently moved it down Julie's valley of pleasure and across the opening of her vagina. Then the sensation of the cloth moving up and down the crack of her ass was new and exciting.

Nancy began moving the cloth in circles around Julie's tight little anus.

Julie was overwhelmed by the tingles of pleasure she felt and moaned, She felt a rush of shame and embarrassment, then a feeling of gratification at being able to verbally voice her pleasure. The tingles of pleasure continued as the cloth-covered finger circled her exposed and intimate rosebud. Then the sensation of the cloth gently pressed against her hole. Julie felt more excitement and anticipation. No one had ever touched her there. Julie was amazed at these new waves of pleasure. The feeling of something wondrous and powerful was pressing on her mind. Then the movement of the cloth on her anus sent more tingles of pleasure through her body, as the finger pressed even harder. Just as Julie felt her rosebud opening, the finger pulled back and disappeared. The sensations of disappointment and relief flooded through Julie. "Ohhh," was all she could say with her eyes closed.

Nancy told Julie to sit up and then she washed Julie's back. Nancy pulled the plug and said, "Don't move, I'll be right back. She went to the kitchen and brought back a small pitcher. She filled it with clean warm water from the tap and poured it over Julie to rinse off any remaining soap-suds. She then spread out the towel she had been kneeling on and had Julie sit on the edge of the tub. Handing Julie a towel, she said, "Here, dry your hair and wrap your head with it."

Julie started to dry her hair as she watched Nancy pick up another towel.

Nancy gently moved the towel across Julie's shoulders, arms, back and sides. She then carefully and tenderly pressed the towel against Julie's injured breast. She then caressed Julie's other breast giving a couple quick short movements of the towel over Julie's left nipple.

Julie looked at Nancy, who then smiled and winked. The brief sensation of pleasurable tingling perked her arousal again. Wow, it was so nice and so easy for her to feel those sensations. Surely, it had to be a good thing to enjoy those feelings, Julie thought.

Julie shuffled naked into her room using her crutches. Nancy had already folded down the sheets.

"Just lay on the bed and we'll solve this little problem you have," said Nancy.

"It's ok Nancy, I'm fine," said Julie as she sat down on the bed, her mind in turmoil and her body aching for something she rarely refused to acknowledge as she reached for her nightgown on the bed.

"Julie, dear, I know you are not fine. We need to have a nice little girl-girl talk about some things that can help you," said Nancy gently taking the nightgown from Julie's hands. "You just lay back on the bed and I'll help fix things and make you feel better.

Julie looked at Nancy, trying to think of what to do. She knew Nancy was right. She was not fine and she needed some help. She allowed Nancy to help lift her cast-leg and she lay down naked on the bed. Nancy leaned over and kissed Julie on the forehead and then sat down on the edge of the bed next to Julie.

"Julie, I know your mother raised you to do the right things and you have proven your morals and ethics are strong. However, there comes a time when you need to learn more than what's taught in school. You need real world experience without getting hurt or causing problems for yourself or others. That's where family and friends are able to help you. It's clear you have been aroused by my washing you. You don't have to be embarrassed or ashamed. I'd get aroused if you washed me, and I'd like it too."

"Ohhh," was all Julie could say, shyly looking at Nancy, amazed at hearing Nancy's little confession.

"Julie, you know Uncle Roy had a serious health problem for a year before he passed on. Well, he couldn't exert himself and have sex. I needed it. So instead of being unfaithful with another man, I started touching myself and solving my little need that way. We have to be strong and resist these urges, but sometimes we need to also give in, just like a safety valve releases pressure. Right now Julie, you have too much pressure on your safety valve. That pressure needs to be released to help you live a normal life."

Julie was astonished at what Nancy was saying and lay there speechless.

.

Nancy reached over and placed her hand on Julie's tummy.

"Now I know you've done this on occasions in the past, so this isn't something totally new to you. You shouldn't be frightened. You can watch or close your eyes. Nancy slowly moved her hand up to Julie's uninjured left breast and softly circled the areola with one finger. She looked into Julie's eyes.

Julie's excitement and anticipation helped make the sensations feel nice. She watched the erotic sight of Nancy's finger touching her breast and circling her nipple in a teasing manner. She had never felt this amount of pleasure from her nipple. She moaned softly, "Ohhh."

"Good Julie. You just lay there and enjoy the sensations. In a few minutes you'll have a wonderful orgasm and then you'll be sound asleep in no time. Nancy moved her hand down Julie's tummy and into her brown pubic hair, first making small teasing circles and then tracing around the top and side edges of Julie's nether forest.

Julie was enjoying the sensations and closed her eyes, letting herself relax and giving in to the pleasures flowing through her body and mind from Nancy's caresses.

Nancy's warm hand moved up and down the front of Julie's thigh, then moved back to Julie's pussy. Her fingers separated slightly and searched for the ridge of Julie's clit-hood, sliding down either side. Slowly the two fingers moved up and down, providing a teasing sensation that kept Julie's arousal at a low simmer. Nancy would really like to provide Julie with a good long erotic massage, but tonight was not the time. The two fingers stopped their teasing strokes and gently pinched Julie's clit-hood and pulled it upward exposing the small pink nub of sensitive nerve-endings. Nancy licked her centre finger and placed it gently on Julie's clit.

The soft touch on her clit sent shivers of pleasure through her body, even without any caressing movement. Then, the tingling pleasure increased considerably as Nancy's finger started to slowly caress back and forth across Julie's clit. Within seconds Julie could not resist the urge to move her hips and she moaned softly, letting her hips move up and down in an effort to seek more pleasure. It felt so good to just lay there and have someone caress her, providing so much pleasure. It was so nice. She marvelled at how her hips moved almost without thinking about it.

Nancy stopped her intimate caressing of Julie's clit to lick her finger again.

"Ohhh," moaned Julie in disappointment. She opened her eyes and looked at Nancy licking her fingers. What a sensual sight she thought.

Her hips slowed their rocking motion then started to move again as Nancy's finger began its wonderful erotic caressing. Julie was now totally committed to the pleasure pulsing through her body. She felt the urgent pressure and desire increasing steadily. She would soon reach the limit of her sensation and she would experience her orgasm. The sensual sparks of pleasure just made her want more. Her hips were moving faster and she was moaning now almost constantly with each exhale of her breath. Her hands were grabbing the sheets and squeezing.

"Good girl. Enjoy the pleasure Julie. You need it. Feel it building for you. You want the orgasm, don't you? You want the pleasure, don't you?" Nancy continued to stimulate Julie's clit and her mind.

The intense pleasure rose quickly and then Julie knew she would feel something wonderful and powerful. Something she had never felt before.

"OOHHMMYY," Julie said loudly and her hips bucked up and down. "Ohhh . . . ohhh . . . aaahhhmmm." Her hips kept moving as she moaned loudly again, then held her breath, her eyes closed and her face contorted in pleasure and wonderment.

Nancy slowed her moving fingers then placed her hand over Julie's throbbing pussy and gently pressed against it.

"Oh Julie, I'm glad I could give you that. You needed it so much didn't you? Enjoy it my dear."

Julie's pussy was still throbbing, her hips gently moving without her thinking of them, seeking the clitoral stimulation that had suddenly disappeared. She couldn't think of anything but the powerful waves of pleasure that had surged through her. She felt in a trance, but could hear what Nancy was saying. Julie felt Nancy's hand and fingers on her pussy. Two fingers were gently and slowly moving up and down on either side of her clit hood. The sensation was both pleasurable and calming, not the urgent sparks she had felt seconds earlier. "Oh Nancy-," she started, but stopped as another small but intense pulse of pleasure surged from her clit through her body. "...that was so... ohh..." she had no words to describe it.

"Shhh... It's ok Julie. You needed that," said Nancy leaning over and kissing Julie on the cheek.

Julie opened her eyes and reached out for Nancy, "Thank you," she whispered and hugged Nancy.

"You're welcome my dear. Now it's time for you to go to sleep. I know you'll sleep well tonight," she said with a smile. "I'll get your nighttime medications."

Julie slowly sat up and put on her nightgown.

Nancy came back and handed Julie her pills and a glass of water. Then she pulled the covers up to Julie's chin. "Sweet dreams," said Nancy as she left Julie's room.

Julie started to think about Nancy's erotic caressing but never got to finish the thought. She fell fast asleep.

* * *

Next day, Julie and Nancy walked slowly around the house and made a list of things to do: general cleaning, carpet cleaning, painting, and other minor repairs. As they finished lunch, Nancy mentioned what she knew would become a very delicate and sensitive subject for Julie.

"Julie, I know you're injured and you can't do much cleaning, but I'm here to help you. I think you need to start thinking about what you're going to do with your parent's room," Nancy said.

Julie looked at Nancy and her face lost some of its happiness. The pain and loneliness returned a little. She didn't know what to say because she didn't know what to do with the room and all her parent's things.

"I know I should try and do something, but I can't go in there without becoming upset. I can barely clean the room once a month," said Julie, struggling with her thoughts and words, her eyes getting glassy with emotion, the ache and loneliness returning even more.

"I know Julie. Maybe between the two of us we can work to solve the problem and decide some things. Ok?" said Nancy tenderly.

"Thank you Nancy. At least we can start. I don't know how much I can do in there," said Julie.

They went down the hall and opened the bedroom door. Nancy went in and opened the curtains and let the blinds up to allow more light into the room. Julie sat down in her mother's chair. Slowly, Nancy went around the room and pointed out things to find out what Julie wanted to do with them.

"What about your mother's hairbrush and comb? Would you like to use them or would you like to give them to one of your cousins?" What about all of your dad's nice ties? Do you know if any of your uncles might want them?" asked Nancy.

Slowly they went through many of the items that were in sight. Nancy took her time and helped Julie work through the various objects that held so many memories. By mid-afternoon Nancy and Julie were both worn out from the stress.

"Let's call it a day in here," said Nancy as she stood beside Julie who sat in the chair. Nancy hugged Julie's head to her hip. "I think we both need a special treat for working through all this today. How about a hot chocolate and some Baileys?

Julie was at the end of her emotional rope. She had tried very hard to keep her emotions in check. She was glad Nancy stopped the inventory for today.

"That sounds nice. I'd like more than half an ounce of Baileys this time, please," said Julie.

"I know Julie. I was planning on half and half as a special treat for all of our work. How's that sound?" asked Nancy.

"Wonderful," said Julie as she hobbled over to the living room couch and sat down. She turned on the TV and switched to the food channel.

The next day Julie felt a little better about sorting through her parent's things. It was really nice to have Nancy around for support and to help do the work. By three o'clock, Julie was once again at the limit of her emotions.

"Nancy. I have to stop. No more. Please," Julie pleaded.

"Ok Julie. You've done very well dear," said Nancy as she leaned over and kissed Julie on the forehead. More hot chocolate and Baileys?" asked Nancy.

"Yes please. Half and half again, that was good yesterday," said Julie with a little more enthusiasm.

After three more days they were finished with all the things in the room. Phone calls to relatives dispersed most of the inventory. The few things that were left would be boxed and set aside for a week or two. They had decided to buy new mattresses for the bed. The other furniture in the room would be sold to an antique store.

* * *

Doogan walked into the erotic store at 8:40 pm, 20 minutes before closing, picked up a few items and walked to the checkout counter. Stacy and Doogan made no sign of knowing each other since the manager was there to close the store.

"Is that everything?" asked Stacy, glad to see Doogan and very surprised to see him buying a number of items,

"Yes, thank you," said Doogan noting the manger was not looking at him and he winked at Stacy.

She scanned the items and completed the sale with Doogan paying cash.

Taking the bag from Stacy's hand, Soogan said, "Thank you, I hope you have an enjoyable evening." He turned and walked out of the store, stood for a few seconds at the door, then turned left and walked up the sidewalk towards his parked car.

Stacy noted which way he went and left the store, a few minutes later, when the owner locked it. She found Doogan sitting in his car waiting for her. "Wow, a big spender," she said smiling, as she buckled her seatbelt. "Doogan, I'm glad you finally bought some BDSM items. You needed them." Then she held out her wrists, "I'm ready for some fun tonight."

Doogan had opened a couple packages and had some items ready. "You seem too eager. Maybe I should make you wait," he said with a big grin.

"Oh please," she said with enthusiasm. "I can't wait. You know bondage turns me on," she said looking at the items on Doogan's lap. "Please"

"Down girl," he said, "and I don't mean with an open mouth." He noticed she was staring at this crotch and the items laying there on his pants.

Ohmygod. an image of his hard cock flashed in her mind. She looked at him with a pleading, begging look. "Please."

"Please sit quietly," he said, looking at her. Then he changed his mind and placed the leather cuffs on the back seat. "Stacy, this drive is going to be a test of your mental bondage. Do you remember how you made me cum on our first erotic adventure in the park?

"Yes," she said smiling, closing her eyes, remembering the teasing pleasures he had given her until she had cum. Then here in his car, with the erotic music she loved, she used her mouth to make him cum. She could almost taste him.

"Good," Please close your eyes and no peeking. Think about my cock and moan if you want to. Take off your panties, spread your legs wide and play. but do not cum. I want you nice and wet and hot when we arrive at our destination. I think you may like what I have planned for you," he said. A grin appeared on his face that she couldn't see.

"Yes," she said softly, lifting her skirt, grabbing her panties, slipping them down her legs and off. Her hands went to work playing between her warm thighs, her fingers getting wet and slippery. She felt excitement at playing in public, well not really in public, just in his car, but still so close. She felt disappointed he hadn't applied the cuffs. Maybe if he saw her playing really nicely . . . mmmyesss.

"Where are we going?" Stacy asked softly, her eyes closed, trying to imagine where they were and the streets during the ride. It was hopeless and she gave up.

"You'll see . . . ah, find out," he said. "Shhh. Concentrate your mind on my cock and play."

Doogan drove across the city without looking at her. Safe driving and the traffic were his primary concerns at the moment. However, knowing she was beside him with her skirt pulled up, legs spread, playing with herself, listening to her breathing and occasionally moaning, was a considerable distraction. Every time he looked in the right mirror to check traffic, he could see her knee and bare thigh close to the window, and further down, her hand moving.

He turned into a parking lot half way across the city and stopped the car. He looked at Stacy, watching her increased breathing and her fingers slowly caressing her pussy. "Good girl. Keep going." He reached into the back and grabbed the cuffs. "Stop. Give me your wrists."

Ohmygod. Yes. Yes. She moved her arms and presented her wrists. She felt the coolness of the leather cuffs being wrapped around her wrists and buckled on, her excitement increasing. Then she felt the blindfold cover her eyes. Ohhhyesss. Feeling the cuffs on her wrists and having the blindfold on was wonderful, but the smell of the leather completed the erotic turn-on. Her fingers played, her hips started rocking again and she softly moaned, "Thank you."

123456...8