Breaking Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now will you listen?" David sounded winded.

"I told you she's far more trouble than she's worth." Chris said. It sounded like they had stopped next to the pool.

"She can't get out and she can't hide forever. We'll find her." David commented. I couldn't see them and I was glad. I almost held my breath. I didn't want them to find me.

"Yeah and when we do she will wish she had never run." Chris spat.

"You aren't going to do shit. This is your fault. You have undone all the progress I made." David was almost yelling.

"You couldn't control her." Chris snapped back. My whole body was trembling with fear.

"You stupid ass. All you were supposed to do was scare her. Now look at the mess." David said disgusted.

"Why don't we just go to the control room and check the cameras? This entire house is electronic. We can find out what room she's in and lock it." Chris offered. My heart sank. I hadn't even noticed any cameras in my flight. I should have known freedom would not be so easily won.

"Let's go." David spat and I heard them walk away. I stayed hidden, crying. What hope did I have of ever getting out of this house now? They would see me on the camera and lock me in here and just come for me. I couldn't hide forever. I sank down to the floor and put my arms around my legs sobbing. How could they do this to me? Why were they doing it? Why did they keep me in that room when the house was so secure? So many questions running through my head I felt dizzy.

CHAPTER 26

After a while the lights dimmed. I glanced out at the pool and the sky above the windows was dark. I had not seen the sky in so long I stared at it in amazement. I hadn't realized how much I had missed it. I wished I could feel the air on my skin, a simple breeze to stir my hair. The stars looked like sparkling diamonds beyond the window. The moon was full and shining like a beacon to show the way. The way where I thought. Somewhere outside a dog was barking. It sounded like a very large dog. I looked at the pool. I knew they would trap me in this area and come for me. The water pulled at me. I wanted to feel it wash over my skin as I swam from one end to the other. Before I knew it I was running to the pool. I dove in and the water felt good. I swam hard, fast and when I reached the other end I pushed off so smoothly the stress began slipping away and nothing existed except this water.

Each lap relaxed me more. Soon I was concentrating on counting how long it was taking me to complete a lap. I had lost count of how many laps I had done. My body felt good, my muscles ached but in a good way. It felt great working them out this way. I kept swimming. Every breath refreshing me, making me temporarily forget where I was and what would happen. It felt so good I wanted to stay here forever. The pool was heated and the water slightly warm. The room was dim but not completely dark. After a few more laps I came to the edge to rest. I screamed when I opened my eyes and David was standing over me on the edge of the pool. I started to back away, to dive and swim away from him, but I hesitated as he spoke.

"Whoa. I just brought you a towel and some clothes." He said as he offered the towel. Sometimes when I looked at him I couldn't believe he had been so cruel to me. He was so handsome and could be charming when he wanted to be.

"How long have you been here?" I asked without moving.

"A while. You have great form." He said as he laid the towel on the edge of the pool and moved away. I wondered how long I had been swimming. I remained where I was as I watched him sit on a bench next to the wall. He looked at me and it made me nervous. I said nothing as I reached for the towel and wrapped it around me when I reached the top of the ladder.

"What now?" I asked with resignation. I knew it was just a matter of time before he took me back down to that room, before the torment started again. I remained at the edge of the pool.

"That depends on you." He said without getting up. "This has gone so wrong on so many levels."

"On me?" What did he mean?

"We have to start over you know." He seemed distracted. "Chris will not be bothering you. We came to an agreement." I walked to a bench across from him, trying to keep some distance between us even though I knew it was useless.

"Would you mind if I did some diving?" I asked, hoping to put off the inevitable as long as I could.

"Knock yourself out. I'm not in any hurry." He said as he gestured toward the diving boards at the other end of the pool. Cautiously I walked around the pool to the boards. I hung the towel on the first rung of the ladder and climbed the high dive. Maybe I would break my neck and this would be over. I knew that wouldn't happen though. My swimming skills were far too good for a mistake like that. I walked to the end of the board and looked down at the water. I bent, holding the board and pushed off. It felt like flying as I descended to the water. I went into form and dove beneath the surface. How long could I do this? How long would he let me stall? I surfaced and swam to the ladder. I looked around but David was gone. Frantically I searched for him. There, on the far side of the pool, he was swimming laps. I relaxed a little; at least he was occupied and would not force me to that room for a while.

Perched on the ladder I watched him swim. He was good. He could have competed easily. I had not noticed the tears running down my cheeks as I watched him. He was handsome and charming when he wanted to be. How could he have caused me so much pain? How could he have turned my body against me so easily? This man before me would cause me nothing but grief but I watched in awe with each stroke he took. He could have easily won me over had things been different. In my heart I knew his violence, and his compassion. Two opposing forces residing in the same man. I climbed out of the pool and dried off. I found the dress he had brought and slipped it on. It was a romantic type dress. Longer than the usual ones, it was soft and flowing. I sat on the bench and waited, knowing I couldn't stall much longer.

Clouds moved across the moon sending the room into a deeper shade of darkness. David reached this end of the pool and surfaced then climbed out. I watched as he toweled off and approached the bench where he had sat. He made no aggressive moves toward me and I was confused, thankful but none the less confused. Thoughts of what lay ahead crept into my brain. What was I in for? Defeated I sat and waited for him to drag me off.

"That was refreshing." David remarked as he walked over to the bench where I was sitting and he sat at the end. He seemed to be deliberately keeping some distance between us and I was grateful for it. I was not ready to go back downstairs.

"I wish I could do that every day." I said offhand trying to keep the conversation flowing. If he talked he would not rush into getting me back in that room.

"Tell me about Chris. High school." He asked as he looked at me. I had not expected that. Why would he want to know about that? It took my off guard.

"It was a long time ago." I said quietly, not really wanting to remember that time and not wanting David to know about the child.

"Tell me." He urged. "How did you meet him?"

"It was at a football game. He was the quarterback. I was a cheerleader. There was a bonfire after a game and a friend introduced us." I took a breath, my mind painting the scene in my head. "He asked me out, we dated and I thought things were getting serious. We had been together a little over two years when he told me about MIT." I paused. David said nothing he just watched as I told the tale. "I was heartbroken. He was a senior and I was a sophomore. I wanted him to stay or to take me with him but he did neither. He left. No calls, no letters it tore me apart."

"He keeps talking about Jack. Tell me about him." David prodded.

"Jack and I have been best friends since grade school. When Chris left Jack was there for me. When I got pregnant Jack married me. It wasn't complicated but I never got over Chris and ultimately it ruined our marriage. We divorced." I sighed. I had been hung up on Chris for so long that now I didn't understand why. What had happened to him?

"Why did you buy that farm?" He asked.

"I wanted to be alone. I wanted space. It was a great place for the kids they love it out there." I thought of the farm and the horses and wished I could see it. "Why this sudden interest?" I asked him back.

"No special reason." He remarked as he leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. "Tell me more about Jack."

"Please. It's hard enough being here without thinking about my loved ones who probably think I'm dead." I responded quietly. I didn't want to think about it anymore. I couldn't get to them and they couldn't help me. It only caused pain to think about them.

"They know you're not dead." David remarked without opening his eyes. "But they can't do anything about it."

"Why not?" It came out before I could prevent it.

"The island we're on has no extradition. You were smuggled in and even if you managed to get out of this house you couldn't get off the island without a passport. There's no embassy here and the police are not very helpful." He stated without emotion. My heart sank. If I did get out of this house I was doomed to be stuck on this island, maybe even be jailed for illegal immigration. I twisted the ring Phillip had given me and remembered. How could I face him? How could he help me now? Part of me wished I had never met him; he gave me hope when I shouldn't have any. I wanted to believe what he said about coming for me but how could he? If I couldn't get out of the house how could he possibly get in? I hadn't noticed that David was standing in front of me.

"It's time to go." He said as he took my hand. His touch startled me and I jumped. I didn't want to go.

"Can we wait just a little longer?" I wanted to sit here forever if I could, anything to not go back to that room.

"The longer we put it off the harder it will be." He urged me to stand and I didn't resist. He stroked the hair on the side of my face. "We should go now." How I wished we did not have to go. I tried to think of another way to stall and came up empty.

"Do we have to?" I began. "I mean, why can't we just stay up here?"

"You know the answer to that." He replied as he led me away from the pool. I stopped abruptly at the door and startled him. "What? Huh?" He asked as he turned and looked at me.

"I can't. I just can't go back down there." I whispered. "I'll do whatever you want just please do not make me go back down there." I was looking at my feet with tears coursing down my face.

"Taylor." He said calmly as he took my other hand in his. I pulled away and turned my back to him. He put his hands on my shoulders. "Taylor, you know you have to go down there."

"Why? This house is huge. Why can't you lock me in a room up here?" I offered.

"Soon this whole house will be yours to roam as you will. For now we need to go downstairs." He said as his arms slid around me, embracing me from behind, preventing me from running from him. His arms crossed my chest and I placed my hands on his forearms.

"David, I can't. I'm scared." I could always be honest with him that is one thing he has taught me.

"I know. But I don't know how to reassure you that he will not bother you and you have nothing to fear from me." He breathed into my ear. I hated what he could do to me.

"What's going to happen when we get down there?" I stalled.

"Nothing tonight." His hands took mine and turned me to face him. "Come on." He urged. I followed almost in a trance. I couldn't stop him. If I fought him he would just carry me down there. As we found our way back to the stairs to the basement I watched as any hope I had of escape disappeared in the darkness. He opened the door for me and I stepped down like a death row inmate walking to the death chamber. At the bottom I looked around at the devices Chris had built to torment me with and wondered which one I would be subjected to next. David gave me a little nudge and I went on to the door of my room. It was open but I couldn't go in. Everything David had said was rushing through my mind about if I ever did get out of the house. He made it sound like I would be in more danger out there than in here. I felt his hand pull me to the door and I stood firm.

"Wait." I said as I stared at my feet. "How do you know?"

"Know what?" He asked puzzled.

"That he won't bother me anymore." I replied quietly.

"We discussed it." He said as he took me through the door and locked it behind us. I was back in hell. "Take off your dress for a minute." David said as he came around to face me. I looked at him in horror. He had said he would do nothing tonight and now he wanted me to undress.

"Why?" I asked hesitantly as I slid the dress off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I knew the penalties for disobeying and did not have the desire to suffer them tonight. He didn't reply. He took a key and removed the small lock from the rings on my nipples, then knelt and did the same between my legs.

"Turn around." I did as I was told and he removed the leather thing I was wearing. "You can put your dress back on." He instructed as he walked away with the leather thing in his hand. I picked up the dress and slipped it back on then made my way to the couch and sat down. I was tired, exhausted really. He was sitting in the chair across from the couch. Ice went through my veins as I heard the door open. I knew the only other person who had a key was Chris. I also knew he would not honor any agreement he had made. David jumped to his feet and put himself between Chris and me. I couldn't move terror had consumed me.

"You aren't supposed to be here." David stated angrily.

"I won't be long. I have something to say to Taylor then I'll be gone." He said as he pushed past David and came to me. He bent down so that his face was inches in front of mine. "This isn't over. This is my house and before you get out of this hole you will face me." I cringed terrified of him. He put his hand on the side of my face and forced me to look at him.

"Chris please stop." I cried as his grasp tightened. I couldn't stop the tears and hated that he could see how much he terrified me.

"I agreed not to interfere with the rest of your training. Just know this, when he is done I'll be here waiting." He spat, his breath smelled strong with liquor. I dared not fight him. David did not move to stop Chris.

"Chris, you're scaring me." I whispered so low I wasn't sure he heard it. I was trembling in his grasp and he made no move to release me.

"Good." He said as the liquor smell soured my stomach. I wanted to pull away from him and run but I was terrified to move. I glanced at David silently hoping he would make Chris leave but he said nothing as he stood with his arms crossed.

"Chris," I began but he cut me off.

"Shut up." He spat as he pulled me to my feet, still grasping the side of my head tightly. "No one will tell me what I can and can't do in my own home." His eyes were bloodshot and he looked like a monster. His left hand traced my shoulder, slipping the strap of my dress off. I didn't fight him but I was shaking uncontrollably.

"Chris, please." I whispered tearfully as David stepped closer.

"Chris enough. It's time for you to go now." David said flatly.

"I will have her one more time then do with her what you want." He said as he pulled me to the bed. He pushed me onto the bed, raising my dress as he done so. I didn't struggle or try to get away. As he climbed over me I pressed my hands to his chest. His drunkenness made him clumsy.

"Chris please. You don't have to do this." I begged as he slid his pants to the floor. I tried to turn my head so his breath was not right on my face. I couldn't see David and did not understand why he was allowing this to happen after he told me Chris wouldn't bother me anymore. I cried out as he entered me then resigned myself to endure this. He was drunk and I knew it would take a while if he could even achieve it.

"You think you were scared of David. He's not the one you should worry about." Chris said into my ear. My hands were pinned to his chest when he leaned down and took me deliberately slow. "He never was." I wanted to scream, throw him off of me and hide somewhere he could never touch me again. I couldn't move, his weight pinned me to the bed as he raped me slowly.

"Chris." I sobbed as he lifted up a little.

"Roll over." He instructed. Slowly I complied, afraid of what would happen if I didn't. I thought he was just going to take me from behind. When I realized what he wanted I began fighting him. He opened my legs and pressed his penis against my rectum and pushed. Panic rushed through me.

"Chris, please no." I struggled and tried to pull myself across the bed. He held me down and shoved it in. I screamed and fought. "Please Chris you're hurting me." I begged as he pumped away as if he had not heard me. Where was David why didn't he stop this? The more I struggled the worse it hurt so I stopped and waited for him to finish. I wrapped my arms around my head and cried.

"You think you're suffering is over." He said as he thrust over and over. "It's only just begun." There was no point begging him. This would be over sooner if I just let him finish. I tried to ignore him but in my heart I feared what he said was true. I knew he meant it. One thing about Chris, when he said something he usually meant it. He didn't seem in much of a hurry to finish and I tried to think of ways to rush him along but came up empty.

"Chris, please stop. It hurts." I whimpered knowing he wouldn't stop. His thrusts became harder, more urgent. I knew it would be over soon. I cried out when he thrust deep and released. He collapsed on top of me. His weight pressed me into the bed but I said nothing.

"You've had her. Now leave." I heard David demand. Chris barely lifted his head to reply.

"She's mine tonight. Get out and leave us." He slurred as he laid his head back onto me.

"You're drunk and you need to go." David said more firmly. I still couldn't see him but my view of the room was quite limited with Chris lying on top of me.

"I'm not finished yet. I'm not going to hurt her so go." He dismissed David with a scoff as he rolled off to my side. I didn't move I waited for him.

"I'll be watching." David said angrily as he left the room. I was alone with Chris and terror filled me. I was afraid to move and afraid not to. I wanted to beg him to leave but knew I was at his mercy for the next several hours. He touched my hair, stroked it. His touch made me sick.

"What did you think of the house?" He asked as he continued petting my hair. I trembled under his touch and feared he would mistake it for something it wasn't. Tears stained my face from the crying.

"It's magnificent. Where is it?" If he would tell me where we were maybe I could find a way home if I ever got out of this house.

"I designed it for you after David brought you." He commented. He obviously wasn't going to tell me where we were. His hand went down my back to my hips and I caught my breath. I felt my muscles tense under his hand. "The house was built. I had the contractors add the shatter proof glass; the special doors the security bars and such. I inspected it when they were finished, before we brought you here." He sat up and got off the bed. I didn't know what to say. I got up and went into the bathroom without asking him. The door had no lock but maybe I could stall a while.

The tear streaked face in the mirror looked like it belonged to a stranger. The pain in my rear was almost unbearable. I checked and it had bled a little. I tried to think of how to keep this from getting out of hand. He was drunk and would not have the self control he normally had. The smallest thing could set him off and I had to be especially careful. I heard music from the other room. Some country singer was whining about his woman running off. I took a deep breath and went into the bedroom. Chris was waiting at the bedside.

1...2324252627...32