Breaking Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's dance. Like we used to." He said as he pulled me close and began swaying to the music. I tried to keep up with him. I put my hands against his chest instead of around him. He was looking at me, his hands caressing my back as he led us around the room in a drunken swagger.

"I think you may be too drunk to do this Chris." I suggested hoping not to upset him. My dress swayed against my legs and made me wish I had underwear. I hated the naked feeling. He took my wrist and led me back to the bed, pulling me down with him on the covers. I wiggled away a bit. He turned and put his arm over me. His face was so close I could feel his breath on my cheek. He kissed me. I didn't return it.

"Chris, is this wise?" I wanted him to admit to himself he was simply too drunk. I wanted him to leave. Walking on eggshells with him was grating on my nerves. His mind was not really here though.

"When I think about what you have denied me it enrages me." He said as he climbed over me, putting one knee between my legs pressing my cleft. I pushed against his chest a little and tried to scoot up so he wasn't pressing so firmly. It didn't help.

"I'm sorry." It was all I could think of to say. His was in such a dreamy state I couldn't be sure what I said even registered in his mind. He pressed his lips against my neck, kissing me.

"Chris, please. I don't want this." I said quietly as he kissed my shoulder then looked at me.

"There was a time when you couldn't wait to be alone with me." He said as his fingers brushed my cheek. Why was he forcing me to remember this?

"That was a long time ago. Things are different now." I almost whispered, praying I didn't say the wrong thing. He was right. When we were young we would run off any chance we got. That's why I ended up pregnant at such a young age. I learned the hard way that birth control isn't one hundred percent effective.

"They don't have to be." He breathed against my neck as he kissed me again. "Marry me." He said so softly I wasn't sure I heard him.

"What?" I asked thinking I had heard him wrong.

"Marry me." He repeated in my ear. Fear filled me; this was going south no matter how I answered.

"I can't Chris." I said waiting for the worst to happen. His leg was massaging my cleft, his hand touching the side of my head. I noticed every little detail, expecting him to blow up. He had me effectively pinned beneath him. I couldn't fight back if I needed to.

"Why not? You're going to be staying here anyway, why not make it a little more fun?" He slurred so bad it was hard to understand him. He used his knee to force my legs open farther and his hand found its way to my cleft. I struggled a little trying to get my hands away from his chest without success.

"Chris you're drunk. You don't mean what you say." I tried to change the subject. He must have thought my struggling meant I was excited because he became more aggressive. His hand plunged in my vagina. "Chris, please don't." I pleaded to his deaf ears. I tried to use my heels to push away from him but nothing helped. I cried as he sunk his fingers into me, holding my legs open with his knee.

"Oh I meant it. Marry me Taylor." He asked again as he raised himself up so he was looking at me. His hand showing me no mercy while he waited for my reply.

"I can't Chris." I said tearfully as I reached down to push his hand away. "Please stop." I said as I pressed against his arm. It was rock solid and when I pushed it away he slammed it against me harder. I cried out.

"Why not?" He asked as he raised himself to his knees and fondled my breast with his free hand. I didn't want to answer that question. Any way I did he would be upset. He pulled away and stood up. When he returned he had the sash he had choked me with before. He sat on the edge of the bed twisting the sash in his hand. "I know what I want. Come here, sit on the floor." He instructed as I sat up slowly. His hand went to the back of my head, fingers tangling in my hair as he pulled me off the bed.

"Chris please." I protested as he forced me to my knees in front of him.

"I want you to suck my cock." He demanded as he pushed my face toward his penis. I resisted.

"No Chris." I cried, shaking my head as he forced it against his groin. I pushed at him with my hands but he was just too strong.

"Do it." He commanded as I fought against him.

"No Chris I won't." I cried as he released my hair with one hand and the other placed the sash around my neck. In a split second he was pulling it tight. My hands went to the sash and tugged at it.

"Are you going to do it?" He hissed as he looked down at me, wrapping the ends of the sash around his hands.

"No Chris." I cried as he pulled the sash tight and stood up giving him perfect leverage. I struggled and fought as the sash squeezed my throat. I tried to crawl away and he jerked me back. Just when I thought I would pass out he let go and I fell to the floor gasping for air.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to kill you." He said as he pulled the sash forcing me up between his legs again. "Are you going to do it?" He asked. I couldn't answer I was still trying to catch my breath. The sash sank into my neck taking my air. I had to hold myself up with one hand; with the other I dug at the sash trying to free my neck from it. Tears coursed down my face. He was drunk, how could he control stopping before it went too far? Fear sliced through me that he would kill me right here. He let go again and I collapsed to the floor.

"Please stop." I tried to say as I coughed and gagged. I was afraid I was going to be sick. Gasping for air I couldn't even find the breath to beg him to stop. He stood over me looking down at me without a care in his eyes. He snatched the sash and jerked it so hard I was instantly pulled to my knees with my back against his legs. I tried to scream. I tried to get my fingers under the sash to pull it away and all I succeeded at was scratching my throat.

"I can do this all night. How long can you?" He said into my ear as he pulled the sash so tight I thought my eyes would pop out of my head. He held it longer this time. When he threw me down I was like a limp rag. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I was gagging back bile that had risen into my throat. I tried to pull myself away with my hands and he laughed at me. I was lying on his pants; there was something hard under me. If I could just get my breath I could figure out what it was.

"Chris stop, please." I gasped still trying to catch my breath. I shifted on the floor and then I knew what was under me. It was the gun. Instead of crawling away I moved back toward him so that the gun was under my chest. He jerked the sash again pulling me up so that I had to use one hand to hold myself up. Instead of pulling on the sash I reached down and searched for the gun. It was under his pants, tangled in them and I couldn't get it out. The salt from the tears burned my eyes and I couldn't focus. The sash buried itself in my neck as I tried reaching for the gun again.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" He said as he shoved me down to the floor. He took a step back so I knew I had a small reprieve before he attacked me again. I fumbled under my chest and found the gun. Gasping for air I tried to build the courage to turn it on him. The last time I had a gun in my hand I killed a man. Could I do it again? My eyes were on fire and all I could see was blurry fuzz. My throat was raw and dry. Coughing I swallowed back more bile. I rolled onto my side, hiding the gun.

"Chris please stop this." I coughed and he pounced on me again. The sash pulled tight, lifting me to my knees. I held the gun in my hand. He was too strong and I couldn't turn around. When he released me this time he was in for a surprise. I was so lightheaded I feared I would pass out before I got a chance to defend myself. I fought the urge as my lungs screamed for air. I tried to breath in and nothing. My grasp on the gun was getting weaker and I almost dropped it before he threw me to the floor again.

"You could save yourself a lot of pain by just giving in Taylor." Chris said as he leaned over me. I was lying on the gun as I gasped for air. With one hand I tugged the sash from my neck, not off just loosened it.

"Get away from me." I coughed as I rolled over and pointed the gun at the blurry image that I knew was Chris. I inched backwards as he looked at me shocked. I had to stop when I ran into the back of the couch. He took a step forward and I pulled the hammer back. "Stay away from me." I spat.

"You aren't going to shoot me Taylor." He said as he took another step. I fired and missed but he stepped back realizing that I would shoot.

"Get away from me." I screamed as I pulled the hammer back again. I was still trying to focus my eyes. The sash still hung loosely around my neck. What could I do? I knew this would not stop him. I didn't want to shoot him but I would if he made me. All I could think about was breathing. I needed some time to think.

"Taylor, give me the gun." Chris said as he held his hand out as if he thought I would hand him the gun.

"Stay back." I cried then a thought came to me. "Get some zip ties. NOW." I screamed. He just stood there. "Get the damn zip ties." I screamed and shook the gun at him. Slowly he did and held them out for me to see. "Take one put it tightly around your wrist." He did. "Now take another and tie yourself to the bed." He didn't move.

"Taylor, this will not help you." He said as I tried to stand.

"DO IT!" I screamed and he fastened himself to the bed loosely. "Tighten them up, like you do to me." I said as I watched him pull the zip tie tight. I relaxed a little. He was secure and I could breathe. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his right wrist anchored to the headboard. I went over and kicked his pants away from him. I didn't want him using something in his pocket to cut himself loose. I grabbed my dress and slipped it on. My thoughts were going a thousand miles an hour. I had the gun. It was a revolver and had at least five more shots. I could get out of here if I could get the keys. I was still gasping for air and I sat on the floor against the back of the couch keeping the gun pointed at Chris as I rested.

"You'll never get out of here. I know you're thinking about it." Chris taunted as the door opened and David darted in. I swung the gun to him and he froze, holding his hands up at his sides.

"Taylor, don't shoot." He said without moving. He looked a little shocked as he held his hands so I could see he wasn't armed.

"Give him the zip ties." I said to Chris and Chris threw him some. David missed them and they fell to the floor. "Pick them up. Put one around your wrist, tight." I said as I watched him comply. "Now take another and tie yourself to the bed."

"Taylor, you're making a mistake." David said without moving.

"DO IT!" I screamed, shaking the gun hoping I wouldn't have to waste a bullet to make him do it. Slowly he sat at the foot of the bed and fastened the zip tie. "Empty your pockets." I instructed.

"What?" He looked puzzled.

"I said empty your pockets and throw the stuff to me." I stood using the couch for support. I was weak and still couldn't focus my eyes. David turned his pockets out tossing the stuff near my feet. I felt a glimmer of hope when a large key ring rattled to a stop right against my toes. Slowly I bent down and picked them up. I released the hammer of the gun and lowered it. David had left the door open when he rushed in, one less lock for me to worry about.

"You'll never make it out Taylor." David said. Chris looked like he was fuming but I didn't care. Freedom was close, so close I found the energy welling in my veins. I went to the door.

"Don't follow me. I will shoot you." I said as I pulled the door closed behind me and sighed when I heard it lock. I didn't know how long they would remain tied up so I bolted up the stairs to the front door and fumbled with the keys. After about ten keys one finally turned the lock opening the door. I was so excited I trembled as I pushed it open and stepped onto the front entry way. In a rush I pulled the door closed and locked it behind me. I looked around, which way should I go? I remembered Phillip, he lived somewhere near here to the right. It was still cold out but I didn't feel it as I took off running hoping that one of the keys would open a gate that stood between me and freedom.

The woods were just getting light. It was dawn and the sky was red, as if it were expressing my anger. The sash still hung around my neck, wisping in the wind as I ran. My feet bare, the ground cold and soon my feet were numb. I stopped for a moment and listened to see if they were following me yet. I heard nothing and decided to walk for a while. I had run to the right of the house. Phillip had said something about a gate. Maybe one of these keys would open it if I could find it. The terrain began to change the farther away from the house I got. There were hills and valleys, creeks and underbrush. I pushed through it trying not to get my feet wet. I jumped when I heard a dog barking somewhere to my left. I began wishing I had pockets to put the keys and gun in.

The path I had chosen was not really a path at all. The only way they could follow would be on foot and with the underbrush I should hear them before they get too close, I reasoned with myself. My lungs burned from the cold air and the abuse they had endured not two hours ago. I stopped at a small creek and took a drink. The ice cold water felt good going down. I hoped I was staying on a straight path to the right. If I had veered I would not find the fence. I had to find the fence and follow it until I found a gate. It was the only way out. I began walking again, wondering if Phillip would take me far away from here. I remembered what David had said about not being able to leave without a passport. I wondered where I was.

The air was brisk and smelled of mildew and wet leaves. My senses were on overdrive and every little noise made me jump. How far would I get before they caught me? I began running again. I just had to get away. I couldn't take another day in that house. I ran until my lungs burned and I had to stop to catch my breath. I looked around and saw the fence about a hundred yards in front of me. I laughed as I rested. I wanted to cry out in victory but feared they might hear me and find me so I kept quiet. When I caught my breath I walked to the fence and followed it to my right. I wondered if the fence had been here when Chris bought the house or if it was something he had put in.

The fence followed the lay of the land, rising and falling with the hills and valleys. Some places were overgrown and I had to go around them, others were rolling meadows. After what seemed like hours I saw an opening in the fence. It was a gate, a small one, like a door. I ran to it. Like the other doors it had a deadbolt. I began trying keys. I had almost tried them all when finally one clicked. As the gate swung open terror ripped through me. I heard engines, like four wheelers somewhere nearby. I slipped through the gate, locked it behind me and ran as fast as I could. I wanted to get as far from the gate as I could so they wouldn't see me. My heart was pounding in my chest. I prayed. Lord please don't let them find me when I am this close to getting away. I ran until I collapsed in tall dried grass far from the fence. I couldn't hear the engines anymore and felt like I was safe. I was so tired. I hadn't had any rest in days. The exhaustion washed over me making me drowsy. I tried to fight it. I nearly had a heart attack when someone touched my shoulder.

"Nooo." I screamed as I looked up into a familiar face and started crying. It was Simon. My body collapsed with sobs as he picked me up and carried me away. I was too exhausted to speak. I was thankful I was safe. He cradled me in his arms as he climbed on a four wheeler and drove me to the house. He spoke to me but I couldn't understand him. I felt him lay me down on what felt like a couch. He put a blanket over me.

"Taylor, Taylor are you all right? How did you get away?" I heard that sweet accent and knew it was Phillip. He was sitting on the floor next to the couch.

"Phillip. I'm so tired." I whispered. He pulled the blanket up to my chin and rested his hand on my shoulder. I passed out. My dreams took me to when they had given me the implants.

**************************************

CHAPTER 27

The door opened and it woke me up. I was lying on the floor as Chris came in. I crawled backward like a crab until I ran into the bed. I watched as he locked the door behind him. The pain had returned and caused me to cry out.

"Here." He said as he offered his hand. In it was a little white pill.

"What is it?" I asked without taking it from his hand.

"Something for the pain. Take, get some rest." He offered a bottle of water and I took them. "It will make you drowsy so go ahead and lie down." I did as he instructed. Maybe I could sleep the pain away. He came to the bed and attempted to tuck me in as if he cared for me. I turned my back to him and said nothing. The next several days were a blur. I don't even recall eating but I'm sure I did. I awoke and was groggy from the medication Chris kept giving me. I was thankful that neither of them bothered me while I slept. I took a shower and changed. I had just sat down on the couch when Chris came in.

"Feeling any better today?" He asked as he set breakfast down on the table. "Come on over. It's time to take out the stitches." He said as he waited next to the bed. I went over and sat on the bed.

"How long has it been?" I asked wondering how long I had actually slept.

"A week. The ones below should have dissolved. Hold your dress up." He said as he held a small pair of scissors. I lifted the dress and he snipped the stitches. Gently he pulled them out. I lowered the dress. "How is the pain today?" He asked as he put the scissors in his pocket. I knew he wouldn't leave them lying around.

"Better. I don't think I need the pill anymore." I explained.

"Good." He pushed me down on the bed and climbed over me.

"Chris please, no." I started.

"I'm not going to do anything. Relax." He said as he pressed himself to me and kissed my cheek. Then he rolled off me and got off the bed. I pulled myself up to the headboard and sat up. "Eat. I'll be back shortly." He said as he left the room. I waited several minutes before I went to the table to eat. The food smelled good and I ate quickly. I was reading on the couch when David came in.

"Chris told me he took your stitches out this morning." He commented as he came over and sat in the chair across from the couch. I watched in fear that he would do something.

"Why are you here?" I asked quietly, praying he would leave and that they would both just leave me alone.

"I came to check on you." He smiled. It sent ice up my spine. The only time he ever came around me was to rape me. I pulled my feet up on the couch and tried to back farther into the cushion.

"I'm fine." I snapped hoping he would just go.

"Not very chatty this morning are you?" He remarked as he came over to the couch and sat next to me.

"There's not really anything to chat about." I snapped and realized the mistake I made when he slapped my face. My book fell to the floor and my hand went to my cheek.

"The least you can do is make small talk when I come down to chat with you." His smile had disappeared.

"What do I have to talk about? The weather? I haven't even seen the sky in months. Television? I can't recall the last time I saw that. Tell me what do I have to talk about?" I asked sarcastically.

"A regular little smart ass today aren't you?" He said as he snatched my hair and pulled me to my feet. Sometimes I wished for a pair of scissors so I could cut my long hair so they couldn't use it to control me with. My hands found his in my hair and tried to work his fingers loose.

1...2425262728...32