Breaking Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it." I cried as he pulled my hair. He was so cruel.

"Taylor, you should be more accommodating. If it weren't for us you wouldn't eat." He forced my head around so that I was looking right into his eyes. I hated him.

"Are you serious? You think I should thank you for locking me up here?" I asked in amazement. His grip on my hair did not ease and I continued to work at his fingers without success.

"You should be thankful that you're still alive." He spat as he pulled me over to the bed. I fought him as we walked, but I could feel my hair pulling out.

"Kill me then. Being dead would be better than being your prisoner." I shouted as he slung me to the floor. Of the two if one of them was more volatile it was David. He hurt me every chance he got. I scooted across the floor on my knees, knowing he would follow me.

"I could very easily Taylor but what would that accomplish?" He spat as he grabbed my hair again jerking me to my feet.

"Will you stop that you're hurting me." I protested as I tried to get my balance. His hand went around my throat as his other hand released my hair. He squeezed, not choking me but enough to tell me he could snap my neck in a heartbeat.

"If you don't like it then stop running from me." He pulled me over to the bed and shoved me down on it. He unfastened his pants as I tried to slide off the opposite side of the bed. He grabbed my hips and jerked me back. I fought him but he just snatched my wrists.

"Stop it David. Don't." I cried as I struggled against him. Sometimes I wondered why I even bothered. He was going to rape me whether I fought or not.

"If you don't hold still I'll tie you to the bed." He said as he forced my legs open and pushed up my dress. I pulled my leg up and struck his groin. He groaned and fell on me. I pushed at him trying to get away from him.

"Leave me alone." I cried as he rose up over me. The look on his face froze me on the spot. He said nothing, just grabbed my hair and turned me around on the bed properly. He snatched my wrists as I tried to slap him, fastened them with a zip tie then secured them to the bed.

"You are going to regret that." He said as he took my ankle and pulled it to the end of the bed, tying it then the other so my legs were open.

"David please. I didn't mean it. I wasn't trying to." I explained as he climbed back over me.

"If you hadn't fought with me it wouldn't have happened." He said as he entered me. I screamed. "Do you want me to gag you as well?" He asked as he thrust into me.

"No, please don't." I cried as he raped me. I struggled against the bonds.

"Then stop screaming in my ear." He lowered himself onto me, his face pressing into my neck. I whimpered, trying not to scream as he hurt me. His hands ran up and down my body, fondling and caressing me. The more I struggled the more excited he became. Tears rolled down my cheeks as his thrusts became urgent and he released. He rolled off of me and lay next to me for several minutes. I wanted to beg him to untie me so I could run in the bathroom and hide from him. David had not moved when the door opened.

"What have you two been up to?" Chris smiled as he approached the bed.

"Softening her up for a little fun." David said as he sat up. I looked from Chris then to David, then back to Chris. Terror ripped through me. I began struggling and screaming.

"No, please no, don't." I cried as they laughed at my efforts. Chris cut my feet loose and David cut my hands loose.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Chris smiled as I struggled against them. I kicked at Chris but David held me tightly.

"I think I am." David was smiling too. Chris stood and undressed. He climbed on the bed and lay down.

"NOOOO." I screamed as I fought with David.

"Do you want the gag?" He asked in my ear as he forced me over Chris. I refused to sit down.

"No, no, stop this." I cried as I struggled. My hands were still tied together and David pulled them to my chest from behind. Panic filled me and I fought. Chris grasped my hips and forced me down onto him. "NOOOOO." I screamed as David's hand covered my mouth. He held me there while Chris raped me. Tears wet David's hand as he held my mouth closed. I cried against it.

"Shhh." He whispered in my ear. "We're just going to have some fun." He soothed as he gripped me tighter. I struggled and fought but nothing helped. David was squeezing my face so hard it hurt. Chris bounced me up and down as much as I tried to prevent it. David held me tight and I couldn't move. I cried and tried to scream. Chris thrust away and I knew I had to endure this. Sobbing I calmed a bit.

"Ohh, Ahh." Chris moaned and then it was over. I wanted to climb off and run but David held me in place. Chris lifted me off and David shoved me to the bed. I didn't move, I just lay there crying. "I want to take her from behind." Chris said as he sat up. David climbed back on the bed and lay down. Chris forced me up and over David.

"No Chris stop, please no." I fought and begged but he forced me to squat over David.

"You have to enter her first." David instructed as Chris leaned me over. David embraced me to his chest and I couldn't move.

"Please no." I cried as Chris entered my rectum. I screamed. Chris pulled me up and David slid me onto him. Chris put his arms around me and held my arms to my chest as they raped me.

"Let her lean down some." David said as Chris pushed me forward until I was almost lying on top of David.

"Please stop." I pleaded as David stroked the side of my face.

"Shh Taylor, let us have our fun." David coaxed as he thrust in and out in rhythm with Chris. David's hands held my hips and guided them in the motion he wanted. I couldn't stop him. When I struggled it hurt.

"Stopppp." I cried as Chris put his hand over my mouth and silenced me. He kissed the back of my neck as he pumped me. How could they keep this up? I prayed it would be over soon. They moved in unison, as if they had done this before.

"We should've done this a long time ago." Chris moaned as they increased their speed and urgency. The harder they pumped the more I wanted to scream. Finally they came, and then rolled me onto the bed next to them. All I could do was cry.

"She's good at this." David said as he left the bed. "I need a beer. You want one?" He asked Chris before he left the room.

"Sure bring a few." Chris said as he sat up. David left and I was alone with Chris.

"May I go to the bathroom?" I asked quietly without moving.

"Go ahead, I'm gonna have a beer before we get started again." Chris said as he went to the couch and sat down waiting for David to bring the beer back. I rushed to the bathroom, hung my head over the toilet and threw up. I heaved until there was nothing left and I was shaking from the effort. I could hear them talking and laughing and thought I would be sick again. I couldn't stand so I lay down on the floor. The cool tile felt good against my skin. The pain in my behind was terrible. I knew they would come and get me if I didn't come out but I didn't care. I lay there sobbing.

"Hey did you drown or something?" I heard Chris calling for me. I didn't even look to see if he had come in the room. Suddenly he was over me with his hand on my shoulder. "Are you all right?" He asked not sounding very concerned.

"Please, Chris. No more." I whispered. I just didn't have the strength to even speak.

"Come on Taylor." He said ignoring me, as he took my arm and pulled me to my feet and out the door. David sat on the couch as we came in. He didn't get up.

"Please Chris I can't do any more." I begged as he flung me onto the bed. I felt the bed shift as he got on behind me.

"Hey David you want to join?" Chris invited as he pulled me into doggie position.

"Na. I'm gonna finish this beer. Knock yourself out." He said as he held the beer up.

"Suit yourself." Chris said as he slipped something satiny around my neck. He moved in next to me and pulled my hips to him. I fought and he slapped my rear hard enough to leave a mark.

"Chris! Please stop." I shouted as I tried to pull away from him. He forced me back onto him as he entered me. Fighting them was more difficult with my hands tied together. The sash around my throat tightened.

"We're gonna try something new." Chris said as he pulled it enough to take my breath. Instinct made me reach for it, causing him to be able to enter me deeper. I tried to scream but he used the sash to prevent me from it. I felt the sash digging into my throat and feared he would kill me. In my weakened state it only took a moment for me to be near passing out. My body went slack and I felt the sash loosen. Gasping for air I tried to pull away from him. He grabbed my hips and forced me against him hard enough to make me cry out. I tried to pull the sash off but it was tangled around my throat.

"Chris, what are you doing to me?" I stammered as I tried to catch my breath. He had no mercy and kept thrusting as he took the sash again and stole my breath. I reached for the sash but couldn't get my fingers around. I scratched my throat trying.

"Hey David, check this out. Takes all of the fight right out of her." Chris said as he released the sash. Coughing I took in air as fast as I could. I knew he would choke me again so David could see. My throat was getting raw and my neck warm where the sash was.

"Show me." I heard David say. It sounded like he had come over to the bed. My eyes were closed. All I was thinking about was breathing; the fact that Chris was raping me was secondary. The sash went tight and he pulled with enough force to pull me off the bed. I pulled at the sash and it felt like my head would explode. I felt heat in my cheeks as he stole my air. He held it longer this time. I became extremely lightheaded and dizzy. When he let go I fell to the bed coughing and gasping for air.

"See what I mean?" Chris said as he continued to pump me.

"Interesting." David said. I heard him moving away.

"Chris please stop this." I pleaded as he pulled the sash again. A thought went through my head. I wished I could take that sash and do to him what he was doing to me, but I knew he would never give me the chance. I clawed at the sash, knowing that it would only take seconds before I passed out. He was not giving me enough time in between to fully get my breath back. His thrusts became harder, faster as he gripped the sash tight. He wasn't going to release it until he came. My lungs were screaming for air and my body went tense in anticipation of passing out. As it did he came hard and deep. He released the sash and I collapsed onto the bed, coughing and gagging. I felt Chris get off the bed and sighed with relief. I tugged the sash looser around my neck and took a deep breath.

"You should try that, it's amazing." I head Chris saying to David.

"Maybe I will. Hey get her a beer maybe it'll calm her down some." David said from across the room. I heard Chris open another beer.

"Hey Taylor, drink this." He said as he touched me leg. I kicked him away.

"Leave me alone." I spat in between gasping for air.

"Fine. It's on the dresser." He said as he left me. Sobbing I didn't move. I was in a state of shock. The pain between my legs was getting worse each time they raped me. My lungs were on fire and I was so lightheaded I probably couldn't stand up if I had to. I hoped this was over as I finally slowed my breathing down. Suddenly I felt sick again. As I sat up my head was spinning but I made my way to the toilet and fell against it as nothing came up. I was heaving when I felt a cool rag on my face and I jumped. Hands steadied me.

"Shh." It was David. He wiped spittle from my lips, and then held the rag on my forehead as I heaved. I was glad there was nothing to come up but the bile burned my throat and tasted horrible. When this round passed he wiped my lips again. I didn't have the strength to fight him, and was a bit thankful since I couldn't do it for myself. He left me for a minute. "Lay down on the floor Taylor. Put your hip toward me." He instructed. I did as I was told, fearing the consequences if I didn't. I couldn't open my eyes. I felt him push my dress up to my waist and felt the cool of alcohol on my hip as he cleaned a place to inject me. I felt the prick of the needle and didn't jump.

"What is it?" I stammered.

"Just a little phenergan. It'll settle your stomach." He said as he pulled my dress back down. I felt him lift me and carry me to the bed. The phenergan took effect quickly. My stomach felt better and I felt a little drunk. I wanted to sleep but feared that they would rape me in my sleep and I fought to stay awake. David was still holding the rag to my forehead.

"Please. I can't take anymore." I whispered not sure if I really said it or not. I was so weak.

"The phenergan will make you sleep. Don't fight it Taylor." David soothed. I didn't and moments later I went out. As I fell asleep I wondered what they would do to me.

**************************************************

CHAPTER 28

There were blankets all around me as I woke up in a panic. I fought with the blankets until I realized where I was. I was at Phillip's; in the bed he had given me. I looked around and it was dark. Phillip was snoring in a chair near the bed. I threw the blankets back and rushed to the bathroom. I was still wearing the dress from my escape and I tore it off and threw it to the floor. I hurried into the shower and the hot water flowed over me as I scrubbed the horror away. I relaxed as the water sprinkled on my skin. I scrubbed until my skin was red. I wrapped myself in a towel while I looked in the closet for something to wear. I chose a simple pajama outfit and put it on. When I went back into the bedroom Phillip was awake.

"Everything all right?" He asked groggily from the chair he had pulled near the bed.

"I had a nightmare. I couldn't go back to sleep so I took a shower." I went to the vanity and began combing my hair. Phillip came up behind me and took the comb. I was glad. I liked it when he fussed with my hair. I looked at him but something was wrong. He looked sad.

"Your hair has thinned some." He said as he combed the knots out of it without hurting me.

"Phillip, what's wrong?" I asked a little scared.

"It's nothing. Don't fret about it. There you go." He said as he lay the comb down on the vanity and walked away. I watched as he sat down in the chair and hung his head. His manner concerned me. I began to cross the room and froze as the door opened and the lights came on. I looked toward the door and screamed. Chris and David had entered the room, blocking the door. Phillip never even glanced at the door and made no move to protect me.

"Noooo." I screamed as I ran to Phillip and knelt in front of his chair. "Phillip look at me, help me." I cried as he looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"It's going to be all right Taylor." He said as he took my arms and we stood up together. I watched in terror as Chris and David came across the room forming a triangle around me. I looked from Phillip then to each of them and the reality washed over me.

"Oh God Phillip no." I cried as David took one arm and Chris took the other. I almost collapsed to the floor as I saw a tear roll down Phillip's cheek. They pulled me away from him.

"I'm sorry Taylor." He said quietly as David and Chris forced my hands behind my back and fastened the bracelets with a zip tie. I began struggling and screaming. This had to be a nightmare it couldn't be happening. They still held my arms and I would have fallen to the floor if they had not stopped me. Why would Phillip do this? I had to be sleeping. Please wake up I kept telling myself. It was useless because I was awake and this wasn't a nightmare it was really happening.

"Nooooo." I cried as they began leading me to the door. I struggled and fought but they took me out of the room.

"I tried to tell you that you couldn't get away." David said as we went down the stairs. Shock consumed me and I almost fell down the stairs.

"Let go of me." I shouted as I twisted. They just clamped their hands tighter on my arms and pulled me to the door. The shock of Phillip's betrayal consumed me. Why did he do this? "Stop." I cried as they continued to drag me across the driveway to a car. Chris opened the door as David shoved me in then sat beside of me. I couldn't get to the opposite door; my hands were behind me so I couldn't open it. Chris got in the driver's seat and started the car. Their silence bothered me. Neither of them even looked angry, and it terrified me more than if they had looked upset.

"You shouldn't have run Taylor." Chris said as he glanced in the rearview at me. I glared at him.

"What did you do to Phillip?" I spat back at him. The road was rough and the bumps jostled me into David. He pushed me back in place.

"What does it matter?" David said as Chris took a sharp curve.

"Let me go." I requested quietly, knowing when I asked they would not do it.

"We're taking you home Taylor." Chris said as we drove through Phillip's gate and turned toward the house of horror. Tears slid down my face as I realized there was no escape from them. Phillip had betrayed me and I had no one else to help me. I knew they would not create a situation like earlier that allowed me to escape again. I leaned my head against the glass on the other side from David as we turned up the driveway. I watched the gate open slowly as my heart filled with dread. What lie ahead for me now? Defeat consumed me. No matter what I had done I couldn't get away from them. The car came to a stop in a garage. They got out, pulling me with them. I did not resist. We went in the kitchen door and down to the basement. David flung me into my room so hard I fell to the floor. They said nothing as they locked me in, leaving me bound.

The room was just as I had left it. Struggling to my feet I went to the couch and sat down. I wasn't able to do much else with my hands behind me. Something was different about my right hand. The ring was gone. I wondered where I had lost it then decided it didn't matter after the way Phillip had betrayed me. I looked at the walls of my tomb. I believed I would die down here and no one would be able to save me from it. I never even flinched when the door opened and David stood in front of me.

"Now do you believe that there's no escape from here?" He said as he took my arm and helped me to my feet. I didn't answer him, I just glared at him. I was helpless to do anything. "You know you'll be punished." He said as he led me to the bed. I waited while he straightened the covers. He stood before me with a pocket knife. He knelt and removed my pants. I didn't fight. What would be the point? They fell to the floor in a heap with the underwear I had put on. He took the knife and cut away the top, leaving me naked in front of him.

"Tie her to the bed." Chris said from behind me. Suddenly he cut my wrists loose. "We'll figure out her punishment tomorrow." David moved and allowed me to climb onto the bed. I was like a zombie or robot. I had no will to fight them anymore. I simply obeyed without giving it a second thought. What was the point? Nothing I did helped my situation.

"Something's wrong Chris. She isn't fighting us." David said as he pulled my arms above my head and secured me to the headboard. Chris was at the foot of the bed securing my ankles together then to the bed.

"It's about time. As long as she's been here she finally decides to cooperate." Chris commented as he finished up with my ankles.

"No, I think there's something wrong." David said again as he stood and they went to the door. "Maybe she'll be herself in the morning." He dismissed as they left the room. The air was cool and made gooseflesh on my skin. I didn't care. All I could think about was the fact that I had no hope now. Why did Phillip betray me? I trusted him to protect me and he failed me. Who could help me now? The times I had gotten out of the house they had tracked me down and brought me back. The only hope that I had was for someone to find me and take me away but that wasn't likely or it should have happened a long time ago. Tears slid down my face as I realized I would have to accept my captivity here and learn how to cope with it. The only hope I had was to cooperate, get upstairs somehow and then plan from there. What would I endure until then? What punishment would I suffer for what I had done? Sleep eluded me as I contemplated the situation. There was nothing I could do to stop them from what they wanted. No amount of fighting or resisting was effective. When I did fight I ended up restrained all the time and I couldn't plan an escape if I couldn't move. I had to do whatever was necessary to maintain the small amount of freedom they granted me. With my eyes closed I silently prayed for strength to do what needed to be done. I would bargain with David. I would endure his training if he would keep Chris away from me. It was not likely to happen but I had to try. The tears finally stopped and I lay there for what seemed like hours before the door opened. It was David with breakfast.

1...2526272829...32