Breaking Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning." He said as he sat on the bed and cut my wrists free from the bed but not each other. I didn't respond, I simply lay there waiting for him to release my feet. "Still not speaking huh?" He commented as he went to the foot of the bed and cut the zip tie. I sat up, went to the bathroom then to the table. I didn't ask him to cut my wrists loose. I ate my breakfast in silence. When I was finished I put my silverware on the plate and took a sip of coffee.

"I need to ask something." I said without really looking at him. He said nothing but he stopped eating and waited for me to speak again. I drank some more coffee and tried to organize my thoughts so I could convey to him my intentions.

"What's on your mind Taylor?" David urged when I didn't reply right away. I set my cup down and watched the coffee swirl for a moment.

"I'll cooperate with training on one condition." I started, not really knowing if he could even agree to it. "I'll cause no more trouble if this condition is met."

"What is it?" He asked seriously.

"That you train me. Keep Chris away from me." I finished hoping he could do this one thing. I did not look at him I continued to watch the coffee in my cup.

"I'll discuss it with him but I am not sure he'll agree." David explained as he took up the dishes. "I'm just glad you're finally talking. I was getting concerned." He said as he stopped behind me and reached for my cup.

"Talk to him. Let me know." I left the table and went to the couch. The book I had been reading was on the table. I picked it up and started it over. He left without saying another word. I knew things would be difficult later and I didn't care as long as Chris stayed away from me. My mind was still reeling thinking about Phillip and what he had done. I wanted to ask him why, but then I was so hurt I didn't think I ever wanted to see him again. The book was boring and I couldn't get into it. I laid it back on the table and waited for David to return. When the door opened he was not alone, Chris was with him. He came over and stood in front of me. I said nothing and I refused to look at him.

"Taylor, look at me." Chris demanded. "David tells me you have something to say."

"I said what I needed to say to David. All I require is a decision." I said flatly without looking at him.

"He told me." Chris said as he grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet, forcing me to look at him. I didn't even gasp as he done it. "Why do you prefer his style?" Chris asked, his face so close I could smell his breath.

"There are no surprises. I know what's expected of me and I know what will happen if I fail." I explained. I didn't cry or fight him.

"And if I don't agree to stay away?" He asked.

"Then I will not be trained." I said without emotion.

"You'll be trained whether you cooperate or not. All that you control is how long it will take. The more you fight the longer it takes. After the shit you pulled last night why should I do anything you ask?" Chris seethed with anger as if he couldn't believe I had even asked for something.

"I've given you no reason to honor anything I ask for." I replied.

"Then tell me why I should." He demanded as he pushed me to the floor. I stayed where I fell. I didn't look at him or David.

"Because you used to love me." I said quietly hoping it was enough. He didn't respond. I waited for his violence but it didn't come. Instead he walked to the door.

"I agree but know this, you screw up one time and all bets are off." He shouted as he stormed out the door slamming it behind him. I gave a sigh of relief. The hard part was done. I got up and sat back on the couch. There wasn't much to do here and I had no motivation to be creative at the moment. David came over and sat in the chair. He looked a bit confused.

"Taylor what's going on with you?" He asked as he sat down. I didn't want to talk to him or anyone but I knew if I didn't he would not leave me alone until I did.

"You were right. You've always been right. There's no way out of here and I have to accept that." I explained. "What can I do? I can't stop you. I've tried only to be hurt. So I chose the lesser of two evils. You." He should have felt flattered that I have chosen to cooperate for him.

"What are you expecting from this?" He inquired.

"It's simple. I expect you to honor your rules, to respect me and to keep Chris away. That's the price of my cooperation." I concluded without looking at him.

"Fair enough, but why the sudden turn around? I mean not 12 hours ago you would have been fighting tooth and nail. What's changed?" He asked as he leaned forward putting his elbows on his knees. I still refused to look at him.

"Reality hit me." It was all I needed to say. He came to me and cut my wrists free. I said nothing. He touched my face and I turned away.

"Taylor, something's wrong. Tell me." He urged as he cupped my chin in his hand and turned my face so that I looked at him. Tears formed in my eyes but I said nothing. How could I tell him that I really didn't want this but I had realized the only choice I had was to cooperate? How could I tell him that what he did to me made me feel amazing and I didn't want Chris to have any part of it? How could my heart be torn in two different directions over David? One part wanting to run as far away from him as possible, the other wanting to slide into his arms and never let go.

"It's not important. When will we start?" I asked not really caring what the answer was.

"I know something is on your mind and you would probably feel better if you talked about it." He prodded, letting go of my chin and sitting on the couch next to me. He looked so concerned but I couldn't talk to him, couldn't voice everything that was happening in me.

"I really don't want to talk about it." I said quietly. What Phillip had done was bothering me. He looked hurt that I wouldn't talk about it but I didn't care. He couldn't make it better or turn back the clock so that it never happened.

"All right. I'll respect that, but if you do want to talk I'll listen." He said without moving.

"I'd like to take a nap." I said hoping he would leave. Maybe later I could get him to bring me some clothes.

"Ok. I'll check in on you later. Would you like me to wake you for lunch?" He asked as he stood preparing to leave.

"No. I'm pretty tired." I replied as he walked away. When he was gone I went to the bed and buried myself under the covers. I was heartbroken. I hadn't realized that I had allowed myself to care for Phillip so deeply. I wanted to rationalize what he did, find an excuse to make it all right but nothing made sense. I wondered what had happened to the ring. Did I lose it or did he remove it while I had slept? I didn't want to think that he might have. I felt like a schoolgirl crying over her first break up. I knew I wouldn't fall asleep but was glad that I was alone for a while. Maybe one day if he was online I would chat with him and ask him why. But did I really want to know the answer? Did he do it because he had to or because he wanted to? What was his motivation? Would I be able to deal with anything he told me? I was crying so hard I never heard David come in, or felt him lie on the bed next to me. He put his arm around me and embraced me through the blankets.

"Oh Taylor. What's wrong?" He soothed as he inched closer to me. In my heartbroken state I blurted it out before I knew what I said.

"Why? Why didn't he protect me? He promised me I was safe there." I cried as I hugged the pillow tighter. "Why did he betray me?" I sobbed as David stroked my hair then held me again. His face was near the back of my neck. I could feel his warm breath.

"There could be a thousand reasons. Why are you so worked up over it?" He whispered into my neck.

"I trusted him. He gave me hope. Now I have no hope." I broke into deeper sobs and David pulled me up tight. He said nothing else; just let me mourn for the lost hope. I fell asleep in his arms crying into the pillow.

CHAPTER 29

David was still sleeping when I woke up. I carefully slid off the bed trying not to disturb him. I washed my face and went back into the bedroom. I was standing in front of the basement entrance when it suddenly opened. I spun around and almost right into Chris's arms. A cry escaped my lips. I began backing away and he reached out and snatched my arm. He held it so tight I couldn't pull away.

"Come here." Chris demanded as he pulled me to him. I didn't scream, or fight, I let him pull me. "I think it's time to issue your punishment."

"You said you would stay away." I cried as he tried to pull me out the door. The commotion woke David and he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"We haven't discussed her punishment yet Chris." David interjected as he stood and approached us. "Turn her loose."

"No. She's going to suffer for what she's done." He spat as he jerked me into the basement. David stepped in front of Chris.

"Look, I'll handle the punishment all right?" David offered as Chris brought the revolver up and pointed it right at David's face.

"Get out of my way." Chris sneered then he pulled me to his chest and put the gun against my temple. I struggled a little.

"What are you gonna do Chris? Shoot me? Shoot her? You don't want her dead and she knows it as well as I do." David refused to move out of Chris's way. I said nothing as Chris held the gun to my head.

"I am going to teach her that running has consequences. Now move." He said as he pushed his way past David to a strange looking device.

"I told you that bringing a gun down here is what started all this shit." David explained as he walked to where we were. Chris must have had second thoughts about this device because he pulled me to a chain hanging from the ceiling instead. He slid the gun in the back of his pants and jerked my arms above me, then fastened them to the chain. Still I said nothing.

"I don't like the compromise. After I thought about it I felt like I was rewarding her for running off and I can't do that. She needs to learn who the master is." He said as he picked up the whip. He pulled his arm back for a swing and David caught it.

"No Chris, this is not the way." David objected.

"If you're not going to help then get out." Chris shouted as he pulled his arm free and landed the first blow on my buttocks. I tensed at the blow but did not cry out. Again and again the whip struck me. I bit my lip to keep from screaming. David was shouting at Chris but I couldn't understand him any longer. Finally the whip stopped.

"Cut her down." David demanded as Chris retrieved the remote for the implants.

"No. I told you she will suffer." Chris said as he turned the remote on and pain sliced through me. I could not contain the scream this time.

"Chris, please." I panted as he juiced me over and over until I was sweating and crying. "Please Chris I'm sorry." I cried as he just kept juicing the implants.

"If you're not going to cut her down I will." David said as he came to me and reached up for my wrists. He cut the zip tie and caught me before I fell. Chris was still juicing the implants and the pain was almost unbearable. He was using more juice than he ever had before. It felt like a thousand dull needles bursting from my nipples and vagina.

"STOPPPPPP!" I screamed as loud as I could. They both froze and thankfully Chris stopped juicing me. "Please just do whatever you're going to do. But stop arguing." I asked as David stood me up.

"Hold her." Chris said as he came over to me. David held me with my hands at my chest. Chris took out the gun and put it against my head. "I should kill you for the trouble you cause." He ran the gun over my face as I trembled and cried.

"Punish her if you're going to just stop terrorizing her." David insisted.

"Take her back into her room. I have an idea." Chris said as David took me away. A few moments later Chris came in. David had told me to wait on the edge of the bed. He whispered something to David and they both smiled. Chris began undressing and I knew what he was going to do. David stood me up so Chris could lie down on the bed. He then tried to force me onto the bed over Chris. I refused. When he lifted me I kicked my feet like a bicycle and screamed.

"Get on the bed Taylor." David commanded as I kept kicking.

"No, no no." It was all I could say. Chris grabbed my ankles and held them while David guided me onto the bed and it took both of them to put me in a squat over Chris. David stayed behind me pressing my hands to my chest as I fought with them.

"Back to her old self now isn't she?" Chris chuckled as he forced me down onto his penis. As it went in I screamed so loud they both winced and instantly David's hand covered my mouth. He took me with David's help as I struggled against them both.

"We'll see how she takes to being tied up all the time." David said. Chris pumped away and they talked like I wasn't even there. "What way would you like her to do first?" David asked.

"Keeping her tied to the bed could be fun, but so high maintenance." Chris explained as he kept thrusting. Tears coursed down my face. The situation went from bad to worse in the space of thirty six hours and I could do nothing to change it.

"We could make her wear the vibrator with the chastity belt for a few days." David suggested as he shifted me a bit. I tried to bite his hand but couldn't get it in my mouth. I shook my head vigorously not wanting that option.

"Look she doesn't agree with the belt." Chris laughed. "Taylor you don't have a choice. We'll do what we want and there's nothing you can do to stop it." Chris concluded. I kept struggling as his thrusts became faster and he came. He lifted me off and David let me go. I crawled to the pillow and cried as David undressed. Chris got off the bed and went to the other side of the room where he kept the devices. He took out the chastity belt, a vibrator with the pricklies and the locking gag. David was getting on the bed and dread washed over me as he turned me onto my back and forced my legs open with his knee.

"David, please don't do this." I begged tearfully as he entered me. He was not as rough as usual but I still cried until he was finished. When he got up I laid on the bed not moving.

"Bring her over here." Chris said as David pulled me to my feet and led me to the chair where Chris was sitting. I tried to pull away from him but he held tight.

"No, please." I begged as Chris placed new batteries in the vibrator. He smeared some lubricant on it and waited for me to open my legs. I refused.

"Open them now." He demanded and again I refused. David jerked me to the chain and tied my hands above my head. He then fastened my ankles to hoops on the floor forcing them into the open position.

"Please don't do this." I cried as Chris forced the vibrator inside of me. Chris held it in place while David secured the chastity belt with a small lock. I screamed and cried.

"Listen." Chris ordered in my ear. "As a slave you are to be ready whenever your master wants you. From this moment on you will wear this belt with a dildo or vibrator whenever your services are not being rendered." He explained.

"You are also not allowed to pleasure yourself, so I will be securing your hands so you cannot reach yourself." David said as he cut my feet loose. He then cut my wrists loose and my hands went to the belt and tried to push it off.

"Please take it off." I begged to deaf ears as David cut my wrists free from each other then fastened a chain in the shape of a V from my neck. Chris fastened my wrists to each end of the chain. I had very little movement. I would be able to feed myself but little else. I fought against the chains as they laughed.

"If she gives you any lip just gag her and tie her to the bed." Chris said then he left the room. I ran to the bed, threw myself onto it and buried my head in the pillow crying. I hated the vibrator and I hated being bound. David sat on the bed next to me.

"When you calm down we'll talk. There are a few things you need to understand." He said as he touched my leg. I kicked him away.

"Don't touch me. You lied to me." I spat as the vibrator began to send ripples of pleasure through me.

"Chris and I talked. Until you cooperate with the training we're going to treat you as a hostile submissive. What that means is that you will be restrained twenty four seven, stimulated constantly until you learn to cooperate." David explained as I cried into the pillow. "You will do nothing for yourself except feed yourself. I will bathe you; dress you when I feel like it, restrain you as I desire and you will submit to it."

"You're an ass. I hate you." I screamed as I jumped off the bed and ran to the couch. "Take this off of me and leave me alone."

"It's not coming off and if you don't calm down I'll gag you and tie you to the bed." He said as he stood in front of me. Tears were rolling down my face as I stared at him in disbelief.

"Why are you doing this to me? What have I ever done to deserve this?" I cried.

"Taylor, you may hate this now but mark my words; once you are trained you will thank us for it." David explained as he sat next to me.

"He agreed to stay away. He lied." I sobbed. The vibrator was working away inside of me. I didn't know how I would be able to endure it all the time. Suddenly all of my rage compounded and I ran to the computer. I shoved it off the little desk and it went crashing to the floor. I fell to my knees screaming, "I hate you Phillip. I hate you. Why didn't you protect me like you promised?" David came over and took my arm. I pulled away from him screaming.

"Taylor, calm down." He said as he tried to grasp my arm again.

"No, no don't you touch me. I hate you!" I cried as I ran to the bed and threw myself on it face down. "Get this thing off of me." I kicked my feet but every move made the vibrator sink deeper within me. I wanted to reach down and rip the chastity belt off but I couldn't and it frustrated me.

"Taylor, you really need to calm down or I'll have to tie you to the bed until you do." David said as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Get it off of me." I demanded as I struggled with my restraints.

"No Taylor it stays on." David replied. I sat up wishing I could claw his eyes out. The vibrator rubbed my g spot and I moaned.

"Take it off!" I countered.

"Taylor. This would be easier if you would just calm down." David urged.

"No, I will not calm down. You keep me chained like a dog using me for your sick sex games. I'm sick of it. Untie me and take this thing off of me." I screamed as he pushed me back onto the bed and climbed over me. He cut my hands loose and I scratched his face. I kicked and fought but he took my wrists and tied them to the headboard.

"Taylor, if you will calm down a little I will not restrain you further." He offered as I fought with him and my bonds.

"I hate you! I hate this place! Get it off of me!" I kept screaming over and over. He went to the foot of the bed and I pulled my legs up under me. "No. Take this off now." He grabbed one foot, then the other, pulled them to the foot of the bed as I tried to kick him. He secured them as I struggled hard. The vibrator was driving me insane. As good as it felt I hated it and wanted it out. My hips bucked against it and my vaginal muscles tried to push it out.

"I had hoped it wouldn't come to this Taylor." David said sadly as he sat next to me again.

"Get away from me. I hate you." I spat as I continued to fight with my bonds. Zip ties were simple plastic maybe if I struggled enough I could break them I thought. The vibrator drilled away and I bucked against it. The more I moved the faster it brought me up. To my shock my body wanted it and refused to stop moving even though I tried to lie still hoping I would not feel it so much.

1...2627282930...32