Breaking Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taylor." David began.

"Get away from me!" I screamed as I pulled and fought with the restraints. David stood, picked up a rag and the tape and returned. "Oh no. Leave me alone." I cried as he shoved the rag in my mouth. I tried to push it out with my tongue but he held it firm while he placed a piece of tape over my lips, then another before he smoothed them down. I screamed against the gag and kept fighting my bonds. David left me like that. I knew things were going to get worse and I didn't care. I was determined not to make violating me easy for them. I hated what they were doing, hated this damn vibrator causing me to enjoy it when I wanted it out so badly. I could feel my wetness and I wanted to be sick. I tried to lie still, it worked for a while. No matter how I shifted or positioned myself the vibrator worked away inside of me.

Chris came in a short time later. I was almost soaking down there and still fighting my bonds and trying to scream. He cut my feet loose and got on the bed over me. I hated him and I gave him a look that said so. He unlocked the belt, removed it then the vibrator. I sighed in relief until I realized he was going to rape me. This is how it's going to be now I thought. They're going to keep me tied up and rape me whenever the notion struck them. He entered me and I screamed, trying to pull away from him as he grasped my hips and drove deep. I fought him, twisting and trying to turn away from him but nothing helped. He held me firmly and pumped hard.

"Do you know why Phillip did what he did?' He asked in my ear as I fought him. "Remember his wife?" Horror washed through me. Sarah. I had forgotten. It hadn't dawned on me when Maria had told me about Sarah. "My sister." Tears flooded my eyes. I never had a chance of escape. Phillip is Chris's brother in law and would help him no matter what. My stomach churned as he thrust harder. I tried to cry out but the tape made it sound like a moan. When he finished he put the vibrator back in with some difficulty. I twisted my body and turned trying to keep him from having success.

"Lie still Taylor. This is going in no matter what you do." He said as he tried to line up the chastity belt. He stopped and went to the intercom and called David down. I had pulled my legs up under me in a sitting position. I watched in horror as David came in then undressed. He climbed on the bed and sat next to me.

"Still resisting?" He asked as he touched my face. I jerked away from him and pulled at my wrists. "Hey Chris help me position her." David said as he lay down. Chris got on the bed and took my waist trying to force me over David. I fought, kicked and tried to scream. I knew what they were about to do and I didn't want it. I wondered how they could keep this up. Did they have a never ending supply of Viagra or something?

"Shit she's a handful today." Chris said as he forced me into a kneeling position over David and held me there.

"I like it when she fights." David said as Chris positioned himself behind me. I felt his hardness against my rectum as David pulled me forward to allow Chris to enter me. I screamed against the gag and tried to fight but Chris found the mark and slid inside of me. Chris pulled me up a bit and David guided me down on him. I cried as they violated me. My wrists were still tied to the headboard and the restraint forced me into the perfect position for this. I struggled against them and David grabbed my hips forcing me farther down onto him.

"Sometimes I hope she stays this feisty." Chris commented as he pumped in and out of my rectum. His hands holding my waist assisting the motion that made me ride David. Sobbing I fought them as they began thrusting harder, faster and diving deeper. Finally it was over and they left me on the bed sobbing. I pulled myself to a sitting position with my legs under me and lay my head on the headboard. I tugged on my wrists, knowing that nothing I did was going to free me.

"Whatcha wanna do next?" David asked as Chris cut my wrists loose from the bed but not each other. As soon as they were free I ripped the tape off and pulled out the rag.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed as Chris pulled me off the bed. He was holding me by my waist and I kicked at him, missing. "Don't touch me. Get away." I cried as he carried me across the room. He dropped me to the floor in front of the device that looked like an X. I tried to scoot away and a small rope went around my throat. Chris pulled me up to my knees, not choking me but just tight enough to restrict my breathing.

"It's time you calmed down a bit." He said as I watched David bring the chastity belt over.

"Leave me alone. I hate you both." I cried as Chris tightened the rope slightly and raised me to my feet. My hands were grasping the rope and the tightness sunk my knuckles into the skin on my neck. David knelt down in front of me with the vibrator and belt. I kicked him. "Get away from me." Chris tightened the rope until I couldn't breathe.

"Will you hold her still?" David asked as he tried to get the vibrator in. I wiggled and struggled, kicking and trying to scream. Suddenly David had the remote and pain shot through me. Chris loosened the rope and I screamed.

"If you don't hold still I will bind you so tight that you won't be able to move." Chris said as he pulled the rope tight again restricting my air flow. David zapped me again as I struggled against Chris. My fingers continued to pull at the rope trying to get air. David still couldn't get the vibrator in. Chris loosened the rope again.

"Turn me loose." I screamed as Chris pulled me toward the chain dangling from the ceiling. I kicked and screamed as David took one leg and fastened it to the hoop on the floor. He did the same to the other one forcing my legs open and I couldn't close them. Chris tightened the rope and I cried out just as my air was cut of.

"Get it on her." He instructed David as he strangled me. David inserted the vibrator and locked the chastity belt then cut my ankles loose. The rope went slack and I coughed as air rushed into my lungs. Fighting them was impossible when they teamed up like this. But I fought with everything I had.

"No, no, noooooo." I screamed as I heard the lock snap closed on the chastity belt. I struggled and Chris tightened the rope.

"We have got to immobilize her until she calms down." Chris said as he held the rope tight but not choking me.

"I'm not going to calm down. Turn me loose." I cried as I struggled some more. "Get it off of me." I kicked at Chris hoping to knock his kneecap out but I missed.

"Maybe if we could get her to drink the drug it might calm her down." David suggested.

"I won't drink it." I spat as I continued to fight with Chris. The rope went tight taking my breath. He held me like that until I thought I would pass out, and then the rope went slack. I coughed and gagged as the air filled my lungs.

"Get a bottle." Chris said as he held me there. David returned opening the bottle. "Drink it." Chris said into my ear as David held out the bottle.

"Never!" I shouted as Chris pulled the rope tight. I dug at the skin on my neck trying to loosen the rope. My legs trembled as the lack of oxygen made me dizzy. He loosened the rope and I gasped for air.

"When I pull her back you pour it in her mouth." Chris explained to David who nodded. Chris pulled the rope so that my face was turned to the ceiling, but he didn't choke me. It was a difficult position and as I struggled he almost dropped me. David held the bottle over my mouth and started to pour. I clamped my mouth shut and the water spilled to the floor. Chris jerked the rope tight.

"Just drink the damn water Taylor." David said as he tried to force open my mouth. The rope loosened and I gasped for air. David dumped some water in my mouth and I thought I was going to choke to death. I spit it out, showering David and pissing Chris off. The rope went so tight it sunk into my neck. How could I do anything when they teamed up on me like this?

"No." I spat as the water went everywhere. David slapped my face, hard. "Let me go." I screamed as Chris pulled the rope tighter and I couldn't breathe. Tears flowed down my cheeks but I fought anyway.

"I've had enough of this." Chris said as his arm went around my waist and lifted me from the floor. He carried me to the door before he loosened the rope. David followed us.

"Put me down." I shouted as he took me through the door and to a device that was a huge rectangle table with straps on it. When he tried to lift me onto the table I put my feet against it and pushed. "No, no, stop. Leave me alone." I cried as David caught my feet, held them together and they laid me on the table. David held my feet while Chris placed a strap around my waist and tightened it down. Then he put one around my neck and fastened it. I tried to kick at them when David gave one leg to Chris and together they strapped my ankles down, then my thighs. David cut my wrists free then each took one, stretched them out next to my head and strapped them down. I fought the restraints and screamed at them.

"All this screaming is splitting my head." Chris said as he brought a different gag over. It had bands all over the head and he wrapped it around and tried to put the ball in my mouth.

"No, let me go. Stop this." I cried trying not to open my mouth very much. Chris took his fingers and forced my mouth open then shoved the ball in and buckled it shut. I couldn't push it out as he secured the chin strap. I struggled against the restraints, screaming against the gag.

"I want her kept on that table until she drinks the water." Chris said as he went upstairs. I couldn't move and the vibrator was forced against my g spot in this position. I cried out wanting it out of me.

"You should have cooperated." David said as he began fastening locks to the straps. I heard each one click ominously. Tears coursed down my cheeks as I cried out. David reached under the strap on my neck and removed the rope. I wanted off this table, away from them, away from here. I fought the restraints until the straps cut into my skin. David said nothing as he finished up then left me on the table to go upstairs. I feared that my fate would be to be kept bound and tormented all the time now. My resisting hadn't helped it only seemed to be making things worse.

The restraints were making my wrists and ankles raw, but I still fought. The vibrator was causing me to squirm around as much as I could with the restraints. I kept screaming against the gag until I coughed. Time seemed to stand still and enduring the vibrator became unbearable. Hours passed and they did not return. I began wondering just how long I had laid here. My left wrist felt wet. When I looked at it I saw the blood around the edges of the strap. My face was streaked with dried tears as I continued to fight the restraints. My body was tiring, losing energy. I was thirsty and wanted off this table. To my horror I realized I had just urinated on myself.

Someone was coming. Maybe he would turn me loose and I could clean myself up. It was Chris. He checked over the restraints and saw the blood. He unfastened my wrist and applied iodine and gauze then strapped it back down. I tried to plead with him through the gag but he just ignored me. I fought with the restraints to get his attention.

"Sorry Taylor, you're stuck there until morning." He said as he disappeared up the stairs. I screamed and cried after him. Sobbing I decided to lay as still as I could. I tried to figure out a way to get them to stop this insanity. Nothing came to mind.

The will to keep fighting had gone and left me in complete exhaustion. The vibrator made this unbearable. I wished they would come down and turn me loose. Tears ran down my face as I accepted the reality of the situation. Twice I had escaped this house. Twice I had been brought back to this dungeon. I believed they would go to the ends of the earth to find me if I got out again. There had to be something I could do to make this situation tolerable. My entire body was shaking with sobs when I heard footsteps on the stairs.

CHAPTER 30

"Are you thirsty yet?" David asked as he stood next to me. Slowly I nodded. If drinking the drugged water would get me off of this table then I would go ahead and do it. He retrieved a bottle of water, unstrapped my neck, took off the gag but did nothing else.

"David, please let me up." I asked as he brought a straw to my lips. He wasn't going to take me off of the table. He was going to make me drink it and still lay here.

"Here you go." He said as he put the straw to my lips.

"I thought if I took the water you would get me off here." I said without drinking yet.

"We decided that you'll remain like this until morning." David explained as he held the straw waiting for me to drink.

"David no, please. I can't take this anymore." I cried as I struggled against the restraints.

"All right if you drink it I will take you off the table, but you will still wear the belt and be restrained all night." He offered. Crying I pulled at the straps harder.

"David please take it off of me. Please let me up." I begged as he took the bottle away and picked up the gag. "NOOOOOOOOOO." I screamed as I thrashed against the straps.

"I don't understand you. The drug will make this easier for you, why don't you just drink it?" He asked as he held the gag.

"Please don't put that on me. Please let me up." I cried as I continued to pull against the straps. The vibrator had made me very wet and I hated it. I didn't want the drug because I didn't want to enjoy this. They were torturing me and I wanted them to know how miserable I was.

"I am not letting you off of the table unless you drink it." He said as he offered me the water again. This time I drank it. When it was gone I collapsed onto the table waiting for him to untie me. He discarded the bottle then unfastened the straps holding my arms and waist. As he unfastened my legs I quietly cried, knowing he was just going to tie me back up. When he had finished he helped me sit up.

"David please take this thing off of me." I asked quietly. I was thoroughly exhausted as I stood and waited for his reply.

"No." He said firmly as he took my arm and led me back to my room.

"Please David, I can't take it anymore." I cried as we went into my room. He took me to the bed and I sat on the edge. I watched him get some zip ties from the drawer.

"Lay down." He instructed.

"No. Take this off of me." I shouted. He tried to push me down and I squirmed away and ran across the room. "I beg you to take it off David please." I cried as he came over to me and slapped me so hard I fell to the floor. I touched my lip and saw the blood on my hand from the split.

"Get up!" He yelled as he grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet.

"Let go, please David." I cried as he pulled me back to the bed and flung me down. He took my wrists and tried to force me to the head of the bed. I was struggling hard and he couldn't pull me up there. He climbed on the bed over me and forced me up on the bed. Angrily he fastened my wrists to the headboard. I started kicking at him. When he stood up I pulled my legs up and pressed myself close to the headboard.

"You want it out that bad?" He asked as he stood next to the bed.

"Yes please. I can't take it anymore." I replied tearfully.

"Move down so I can get to the lock." He instructed and I did. He removed the belt and the vibrator and laid them next to me on the bed. He unzipped his jeans and let them fall to the floor as he climbed over me, forcing my legs open with his knee.

"No David." I cried as he entered me forcefully. I struggled under him but it didn't help. It was over in minutes and when he finished he pulled my legs to the foot of the bed and tied them open. I fought and screamed as he put the vibrator in and secured the chastity belt in place.

"Remember the next time you ask for something you may not like the alternative." He said as he left. I screamed and cried, kicked and fought. My wrists were so raw from the straps. The drug was kicking in and the aggravation changed to pleasure. It was a pleasure I didn't want but was forced to experience. I fought the waves as they threatened to consume me. I couldn't stop the vibrator from working inside of me. Each tiny movement caused it to send ripples of pleasure throughout me. I moaned and cried at the same time. I prayed that I would pass out. I knew they were watching and I cried out. I found myself longing for David. The sensations were driving me crazy and I needed help to release. He wouldn't come though. This was punishment in which release may not be attained. I hated being alone in this state. I writhed on the bed as pleasure flowed over my body. I was nearly out of my mind when the door opened and Chris came in.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asked as he cut my ankles free then stood beside the bed.

"Please take it off." I asked quietly as I pulled myself into a sitting position.

"I am going to untie you. I want you showered by the time I come back." He said as he cut my wrists loose, but made no offer to remove the belt.

"Chris, please take it off." I cried as he turned to leave.

"I'll remove it later. You have a busy day so get ready." He said as he walked out the door. I ran to the door and banged on it with my fists.

"Chris please come back. Please take this off of me. Chris please." I fell to the floor sobbing against the door. Suddenly the intercom came to life.

"If you aren't ready when I come back you'll be punished." Chris sounded metallic through the speaker. I went into the bathroom and stared in the mirror. The ugly black bruises covering my neck now had angry red impressions from the rope. Would they ever go away? The corner of my lip was a little swollen where David had hit me. I took my shower and waited on the bed. The vibrator making it hard to concentrate on anything else. I pushed at the cold metal chastity belt knowing it would not move. Then I had an idea. Maybe I could slide the vibrator out the side of the belt. I rushed in the bathroom to try. I opened my legs as far as I could and felt for the vibrator. Found it. I tried to move it to the side of the belt but it wouldn't budge, the belt was too tight. My fingers slipped on the vibrator and it turned off. Oh thank you I sighed, at least it's a little relief. I could still feel it inside of me but at least it wasn't so intense.

When Chris returned he wasn't alone, David was with him. They locked the door behind them then came over to where I sat on the couch.

"Stand up." Chris demanded. I obeyed hoping he would take this hideous belt off. He unlocked it and removed it. He caught the vibrator and looked at me angrily. "Why did you turn this off?" I couldn't speak. I hadn't even considered that he would be angry if he found it off.

"Taylor, he asked you a question." David urged.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, knowing I was in trouble. The old David was back. He snatched the back of my head and forced me to look at him.

"When we place something on you it is to stay the way we place it." He spat as I tried to pry his fingers out of my hair. He pulled me to the bed, shoved me down and unzipped his pants. I tried to climb off of the other side of the bed but Chris stopped me. He too was undressing. Frantically looking around I tried to find a way to get off the bed and away from them. David jerked my head back and forced me to the headboard as he got on the bed with me.

"Please don't do this. I can't take anymore." I cried as David forced me to lie down under him. "Please stop."

"This is your life now get used to it." Chris said as he got on the bed next to David. I struggled and caused David to loose his balance for a second. It was all I needed. I pulled out from under him and rolled off the bed. I ran into the living room area and tried to keep the couch between me and them. David was coming around one side and Chris on the other.