Breaking Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taylor that was not a good idea." Chris said as he stepped around the couch. David matched him on the other end of the couch and I bolted over the back of the couch, once again putting it between me and them.

'"Leave me alone!" I shouted as they reversed their pursuit.

"Where are you going to go? The room is locked and you can't dodge us forever." David said as he came around the couch quickly and lunged for me. I jumped back causing him to miss, but falling right into Chris's waiting arms. He clamped them around me as I twisted and kicked at him.

"No, please, no leave me alone." I screamed as Chris carried me back to the bed and forced me onto it. Once again I tried to crawl off the other side of the bed but David blocked me. I backed away as he climbed on the bed.

"Top or bottom?" Chris asked David. I kept looking from one to the other in a panic.

"Bottom." David said as Chris held my arm while David lay down. I fought against Chris when he tried to force me over David.

"No, stop, no more please stop." I cried as Chris tried to put me on David.

"The sooner you cooperate the sooner this will be over. When will you realize that you don't have a choice in this?" Chris asked as he positioned me over David with David's help.

"Wait. Please wait." I asked as David placed his hands on my hips.

"Wait for what?" Chris asked impatiently. His hands on my arms holding me up.

"Do we have to do this?" I stalled.

"We don't have to but we want to." David smiled as he tightened his grip on my hips preparing to ease me down onto him.

"But I don't want to." I said as I tried to pull away from Chris.

"It's not about what you want Taylor. It's what we want and right now we want this." Chris explained as he began pushing me down onto David. I was willing to try anything to get them to stop at this point.

"Wait, please." They stopped again. "I promise I won't try to escape anymore if you just don't do this." I bargained. They both laughed.

"What good is that promise when we know you'll never get a chance to escape?" David asked. I could feel his hardness pressing against my cleft.

"I'll cooperate with training, just please stop." I cried as David pulled me down onto him. Chris held me so David could rape me.

"You will?" Chris said as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me to his chest as I went up and down on David.

"Anything. Just please don't do this." I begged but they didn't stop.

"Anything?" David repeated as he thrust into me.

"Please." I said as David grew harder and his thrusts were faster.

"We'll see." Chris said as David pulled me hard on him while he released. A cry escaped my throat as Chris let me go and I fell on top of David. Chris got off the bed leaving us lying like that. David was looking at me with those sparkling eyes. My eyes were filled with tears.

"Please David let's go back to your training. Make him leave me alone." I whispered into David's ear. "I won't fight you I swear."

"Really? Is that so?" He whispered back as he put his arms around me. He rolled me over and forced my legs open and entered me again. My hands were on his chest but I didn't struggle.

"Please David. Chris is going to hurt me and I'm scared." I explained.

"What's in it for me?" David asked as he pumped me. He had that adorable impish smile and part of me wanted to kiss him, but another part was desperate to make this torture stop.

"My total cooperation. It's all I have to offer." I said tearfully, hoping David could make it happen. Having David train me would be better than what I was enduring now.

"And what do I tell Chris? What's his incentive to allow this?" David countered. He was deliberately being slow with me, making me endure his rape as long as possible. Tears coursed down my face as I tried to think of an answer.

"I don't know." I answered quietly. I looked away and David kissed my neck.

"Let me see what I can come up with." He whispered into my ear as his thrusts became urgent and he released. I looked at him with hope in my eyes. He rolled off of me and lay beside me with his arm over me. Suddenly I was overcome with emotion and my whole body wracked with sobs. I covered my face with my hands and just let it go.

"I've seen a lot of reactions to sex but this is a first." Chris said as he came back over to the bed. "Get her up and bring her over here." Chris instructed as he walked to the other side of the room.

"Let's give her a few minutes." David suggested without moving away from me. "We may be pushing her too hard Chris." I buried my face into David's chest and continued to cry. He embraced me gently and it felt soothing. I wished I could just stay there wrapped in his arms but I knew Chris would not allow it. My entire body shook with the sobs and David was stroking my hair trying to soothe me. If only he truly could I thought.

"She doesn't need a few minutes. Can't you see this is just another one of her stunts?" Chris said as he grabbed my hair and jerked me off the bed to my feet.

"Noooo. Stop. Please." I cried as he drug me to the far side of the room.

"My turn." He said as he took my wrists and tried to tie them together. I twisted and struggled and he couldn't get a good grip on them. I fell away and backed up until I ran into the wall.

"Please Chris, no." I cried as he knelt in front of me, grabbing my wrists and securing them with a zip tie. He held my wrists and pulled me to my feet. I fought against him and he twirled me around to his chest and put his arm around me. The rope went around my neck and I screamed. My fingers dug at the rope but he buried it in my neck and cut off my air.

"It's about time you learn to cooperate." He hissed as I struggled to loosen the rope so I could breathe. Tears coursed down my face and I looked for David but didn't see him anywhere. The rope went slack and I gasped in the air my lungs were screaming for.

"Please Chris, stop this." I begged as I wrapped my fingers around the rope in a futile effort to prevent it from choking me again. Chris forced me to my knees. This position gave him perfect leverage to strangle me and he pulled the rope tight again. I couldn't fight in this position. I felt his knee in my back and feared he would kill me right here.

"Why should I stop? How are you going to make me?" He sneered as he loosened the rope. I was coughing so hard I urinated on myself as I tried to get my breath. "Why should I stop Taylor?"

"Please." I asked, my voice beginning to get raspy from the choking.

"Tell me why I should stop." He demanded as he jerked the rope again. His knee was planted firmly against my back as he choked me. Tears flowed freely down my face while part of me wished he would just get it over with. I was seeing little white spots when he released the rope and I fell to the floor. Gasping I tried to crawl away but he pulled the rope and stopped my flight.

"Chris, please stop." Was all I could say, I had no chance to get my breath when he jerked the rope again. I clawed at my throat trying to pull the rope.

"When you tell me why I should." He spat as he slung me to floor. This time I did not try to escape. I lay there gasping for air as I pulled the rope looser around my throat. I had no fight left in me. I couldn't speak because I was having trouble catching my breath. Another round of coughing caused me to urinate again. David appeared out of nowhere.

"Enough Chris." He said as he stooped down beside me. "Are you all right?" He asked but I couldn't answer him.

"I'll say when she's had enough." Chris shouted as he jerked me to my knees, planted his knee in my back and pulled the rope tight again. My vision was blurring and the spots came back. I prayed that I would pass out so this suffering would end, but I would not be so lucky. He dropped me again and I gasped in air.

"I said that's enough. If you keep it up you're going to kill her." David stepped between me and Chris. My chest was heaving, my lungs burning with the sudden rush of air. But I couldn't get enough air into my lungs, something was wrong and panic began to fill me.

"If I do it's my business. Now get out of my way." Chris ordered as David stood his ground. I couldn't focus me eyes and my throat hurt. I pulled at the rope until it fell to the floor, and then collapsed on top of it.

"She's had enough. There is a difference in using and abusing and right now you're abusing her." David didn't budge as Chris became more aggressive.

"I'll do whatever I damn well please with her. Now move." He yelled as he shoved David out of the way then picked up the rope and circled it around my neck again.

"Chris, please stop." I said with broken speech as he jerked the rope again. This time he left me lying on my belly and put his knee against my back.

"I said that's enough." David shouted as he shoved Chris off of me. The rope went slack and I cried out in surprise. They were fighting and I was free for the moment. I lay there catching my breath as they rolled around hitting each other and cussing. I couldn't move. Every muscle in my body was screaming in pain.

"Please stop." I said as they fought next to me. "Help me. I can't breath." I cried as I gasped for air and couldn't get enough in. They stopped and David rushed to me. He helped me sit up as I continued to gasp for air. He slid the rope off and massaged my neck where the rope had dug into it.

"Get me a bottle of water." David ordered Chris. He brushed the hair away from my face as tears streamed down my cheeks. My chest heaved as I tried to breathe. I looked into his eyes and knew he would do his best to help me but it didn't ease the panic or the inability to breathe.

"Please help me." I cried as David opened the water and held it to my lips. I took a sip and it burned my throat. My mouth was so dry and my throat on fire. I took another sip and tried to calm down. Maybe my panic was why I couldn't breathe.

"Get out." David snapped at Chris. "Get out and don't come back." He shouted as he picked me up and carried me to the bed. Chris left and David continued tending to me.

"Why can't I breathe?" I asked as panic threatened to take over.

"Calm down. Take a deep breath, hold it for a second, there now let it out." He coached as I coughed from the effort. Suddenly I felt like I was hyperventilating.

"Please help me. I can't breathe." I cried as I gasped for air. I began thrashing around on the bed and David had to sit on me to hold me still.

"Taylor, you have to calm down. You aren't going to be able to breathe as long as you are so stirred up." He explained and I tried to calm myself. He had taken my wrists and pinned them to the bed because I was clawing at my throat.

"I hate him. He's going to kill me you know." I said as tears flowed down my face.

"I'm not going to let him." David assured me, I just wish I could have believed it. My breathing slowed and I was able to catch my breath. I relaxed a bit under David and he released my wrists.

"Please keep him away." I said with a raspy voice that burned as I said it. "I'll do what you want if you just keep him away from me." I bargained. David caressed my cheek and wiped a tear away as I finally started breathing normally again. I was sobbing with relief that it was over for the moment.

"I'll do my best." He whispered in my ear as he leaned down and embraced me.

"Take me away from here, away from him. I'll stay with you just take me away from him." I cried as I pressed my face into his chest as he rolled to my side.

"I can't do that but I can do my best to keep him away." He said as he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead. I didn't pull away. I wanted to believe him. I lay there and cried until I fell asleep.

CHAPTER 31

The next morning I awoke to the sound of dishes being set on the table. David was serving breakfast. He had also cut my wrists free. I watched David as he went about setting the table. He wasn't aware that I was watching. As I watched him I wondered if he could protect me from Chris. I wished I could have lay there forever but I got up and went to the table to see what he was dishing out.

"Mmmm, smells good." I said quietly. My throat was still raspy and sore.

"I brought you a dress down. It's in the bathroom." He said as he poured us a cup of coffee. Being naked in front of him almost seemed so natural that I hardly noticed it anymore.

"Thank you." I said as I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I hated looking in the mirror. Those ugly black and blue bruises around my neck were a constant reminder of the violence Chris was capable of now. Looking at them I wondered how long it would take them to heal. If it hadn't been for David last night I would probably be dead right now. I dressed and joined David at the table.

"Thank you for last night." I said as I sipped the coffee.

"I don't deserve it. I should have stopped him sooner." He remarked as he sliced his ham.

"He will kill me, you know." I said as I ate.

"It certainly seems that way lately." He commented without looking up. We finished the rest of the meal in silence then David took the dishes away. When he returned he joined me on the couch.

"Hold your hair up. I want to look at your neck." He directed and I did. His fingers were so gentle. He carefully touched, pressed and rubbed before he commented.

"It's bad isn't it?" I asked when I saw his face.

"Yes. It may scar." He said sadly. "I'm sorry that I let it happen."

"How could you have known?" I asked.

"I brought you here therefore I'm responsible for you." He explained as he let my hair down but still cradled my neck in his hands.

"What did you mean last night when you said a difference between using and abusing?" I asked.

"It's part of B&D training. There is a fine line between using someone and abusing them. What I do is use, and teach. Chris abuses." He explained.

"What's B&D?"

"Bondage and domination. There is a dominate and a submissive. In our case I am dominate and you are submissive. It's considered an alternate lifestyle." He commented as he rubbed my neck gently. I found that I liked his touch, wanted it.

"Oh. So that's what the training is? To teach me to be submissive?" I replied as I touched his hand and held it.

"Yes. As long as the rules are followed it's very pleasurable for both parties." He said as he pulled me to him and kissed me. I didn't fight him. I hesitated but then kissed him back. When he pulled away I blushed and looked down.

"I want to learn." I almost whispered so quietly I wasn't sure he had heard it.

"Are you sure?" He asked as if he were astonished. He turned my face so I could look at him.

"Yes." How could I tell him that I was attracted to him, even after everything he had done to me? Would he understand that his touch kick starts my heart?

"You need to heal first Taylor." He said as he pulled me to him and embraced me. "If you're sure about this we'll wait until you heal." He assured me.

"I have never been more sure about anything in my life David." I whispered into his ear. I felt the gooseflesh rise on his arms when I said it. "Tell me more about it." I urged as he leaned back and caressed my face with his thumb.

"Not now. You need rest to heal, and some TLC. I promise we'll talk about it before we do it." He reassured me. "I almost forgot. I brought a special medicine for your neck."

"I didn't think anything would help bruising." I commented as he retrieved a small green bottle with Chinese lettering on it.

"This is Chinese Green Medicine. Do not touch it with your hands, you can't wash it off and it burns if you get it in your eyes. Hold your hair up and I'll put some on for you." I pulled my hair out of the way and he gently tapped the bottle against my neck, all the way around. The medicine warmed my muscles and smelled of menthol. It did ease the pain.

"It's warm." I said as he finished.

"Yes it is. If it works for you like it did for me you shouldn't have any scars." He said as he put the bottle on the table. "I'll need to apply it twice a day, though."

"Ok. I have an idea. You say I need rest right?" I asked.

"Yes you do." He replied looking questioningly at me.

"Would you bring the TV back and watch some with me?" I requested. I did enjoy spending time with him, especially the time we watched the game together.

"I think that can be arranged." He laughed and kissed the top of my head as he stood up. "Wait here. I'll be right back." He said as he left the room. He was only gone a few minutes when he returned with the TV cart.

"That was quick." I commented as he went about setting it up.

"What would you like to watch?" He asked as he sat down and turned it on.

"Anything." I smiled as I lay down on the couch putting my head on his leg. He rested his arm around me and we watched TV all day. After supper we prepared to watch the football game. I hadn't watched TV in so long I watched everything with awe.

"There's several games on tonight. Which one do you want to watch?" He asked as we sat back on the couch.

"You pick." I replied as I lay down and placed my head on his leg.

My feelings for David grew with each coming day. As they grew they also confused me more. I was still terrified of him, but somehow I knew he wouldn't hurt me. It felt so natural spending time with him, as if we had been doing it all of our lives. He was still mysterious. I knew very little about him. Maybe that mystery is what drew me to him. When he would leave I found myself counting the minutes until he returned. How could he have this effect on me? Why was he getting to me this way? I didn't have a clue. I only knew that I wanted to spend time with him and I wanted to learn what he could teach me.

CHAPTER 32

Days had passed and Chris had not bothered me. I wanted to believe it would last, but I knew it was only a matter of time. The bruises on my neck weren't so dark now, but it still hurt. David applied the medicine as he promised and it seemed to be healing faster than without it. David had stayed with me and I found myself wanting him to. My feelings for David were so confusing to me. He terrified me, but at the same time my heart fluttered every time he touched me. I desired his touch, his attention. How could that be possible with everything he has done to me? He had honored his word about time. He had not pushed me for anything since he sent Chris out. He has simply been here, almost as if he were protecting me. Sometimes he slept on the couch, other times he slept on the bed next to me. As he lay here this morning I watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful, so handsome. I wished I had met him under other circumstances. Here I am his captive, forced to perform at his desire. I wanted to kiss him, feel his skin touch mine. A shock passed through me when I realized that I wanted what he does to me. I knew he wouldn't stay with me here forever, that sooner or later he would leave me down here alone. Reality had settled into my heart. I was doomed to remain here until they saw fit to release me and that was not likely to happen. I remembered the few times I had escaped this room only to be hunted down like an animal and brought back to suffer punishment. Suffering at David's hands as well as Chris's. Yet, my heart pulled me to David, desiring a knowledge that only he could give me. The door opened and Chris came in. My heart raced and I pretended to be asleep praying he would leave me alone. The sound of the door jarred David awake.

"I thought I told you not to come back." David said to Chris without moving. I trembled next to David. I know he felt it and I prayed he would make Chris leave.

"It's time to issue the punishment." Chris stated and my heart almost stopped. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes and I pressed myself against David hoping he would stop this from happening.