Breaking Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We haven't even decided what it should be Chris." David said as his arm slipped around me.

"Get her up, let her eat and I'll be back in a little while." Chris ordered as he left the room. The tears escaped and I began sobbing into David's chest.

"Please David, don't let him hurt me." I begged as he embraced me, comforting me. His embrace confused me. He had been so gentle with me the last few days, caring for me and trying to ease my mind. I knew he could be just as cruel as Chris, sometimes even more so yet I was not repelled by it. Strangely it attracted me.

"Let me go upstairs and talk to him." David said as he got off the bed. I didn't want him to leave. I didn't want to be alone. I was on my knees in front of him with tears coursing down my face. I watched in fear as he left me there alone. I went into the bathroom and showered. The hot water felt good, relaxing and I let it stream over my body as I tried to kill time. That was something I had an abundance of yet did not track very well. As I stepped out of the shower I heard the door. Fear shot through me, fear that it may be Chris. I hurried to dry off and put on my dress. When I stepped out of the bathroom and saw it was David with breakfast I was so relieved. I wanted to ask him what they had decided but I was afraid I wouldn't want to know the answer so I sat at the table instead. David had all ready made me a plate. We ate in silence and when we were through David took the dishes away then returned. He looked so carefree and relaxed it settled my mind a bit.

"David." I said as we took our places on the couch.

"Hmm sweetheart?" He smiled at me. He had been calling me that quite a bit lately.

"David." I began but he stopped me.

"We need to talk. The training will continue today and I need to make sure you remember everything I have taught you so far." He explained as he sat next to me on the couch.

"Will Chris?" I asked as he shook his head.

"No. It will be me, only me." He looked into my eyes and it felt like he could see all the way into my soul. Relief washed over me. I was sure I could handle this if it was just David. I wanted some more time to rest but knew it would not be granted. I wanted to tell him how much I wanted this, how I needed it but the words would not form.

"David." He stopped me again.

"Do you recall the most important rule?" He asked as he stood up taking my hand. I stood and waited for him to direct me.

"Yes. I must trust you not to hurt me or allow me to be hurt while I am restrained." I said as he led me to the far side of the room where my next lesson would occur. My heart raced with anticipation.

"Excellent. Do you trust me?" He said as he stood facing me. Memories of the fear he caused me faded quickly, replaced by desire.

"Without question." I affirmed as he took my hands in his. Anticipation filled me, desire burned in me. My heart pounded in my chest.

"Then why is your heart beating so fast?" He asked holding my hands firmly in his.

"Anticipation." I replied, for it was the truth.

"Do you remember what I said about being truthful in the lessons?" He inquired without moving.

"Yes, and I will be." I responded as my heart threatened to leap right out of my chest. I looked in his eyes and knew he would not hurt me. My thoughts went to the last lesson David had put me through. The memory of how he had brought me pleasure and then ripped the orgasm from me made me tremble with anticipation. Was the experience tainted by the drugged water or something from deep within me?

"Do you desire the water?" He asked. He was offering to let me experience this lesson without the aid of the drug? Did I want to? Why was he giving me a choice when I had never had one before?

"I think I'd like to try this without the drug today, if that's all right." I commented as I searched those deep brown eyes for a hint of what he had planned to do to me.

"As you wish." He remarked with a smile as he lifted my hands above my head and secured me to the chain hanging from the ceiling. He pulled me up so that I was standing on my tip toes. He stepped around behind me and placed his mouth near my ear. "What have you learned so far?" He asked as his breath set me on fire.

"I can trust you." I replied as I tried to think. My desire was clouding my thoughts. He slid the blindfold over my eyes and I gasped.

"What else?" He urged me to continue as he came around in front of me.

"Control is an illusion." I added not sure if this is what he was wanting me to see. I felt the clamps go on and I moaned as he tightened them down.

"Anything else?" He asked as he moved away. I tried to concentrate but it was difficult. Part of me screamed to be afraid of David. But my desire overrode the fear and took over.

"I'm not sure." I said honestly. He had told me many things during the few lessons.

"All right then, let's recap each lesson." He said as he came back to me. "What did you learn with the first lesson?"

"Trust. That I can trust you not to allow me to get hurt." I said a little proud of myself.

"How did that trust come to light?" He remarked as he waited for me to reply.

"Through fear." I responded.

"What was the specific lesson?" He urged in that ever annoying professor tone.

"That I had to trust you enough to do what you ask without question." I answered and he startled me caressing my breasts.

"Every time you answer correctly I will reward you. If you answer incorrectly you will be punished. Do you understand?" He asked as he gripped my breasts firmly causing me to moan with excitement.

"Yes. I understand." I cried as the pleasure shot through me.

"Did that lesson create the level of trust in me that you just described?" He asked as he pulled his hands away.

"I, I'm not sure." I stammered, and it was the truth. I didn't really know if I had that kind of trust in him.

"Fair enough. What are you afraid of right now?" He stunned me with the question.

"I'm not sure how to answer that." I said as I tried to put words to what I was feeling.

"I know that you're confused. Explain it to me." He instructed as I felt his hands on my ankles.

"I'm not sure I can." I said as I waited to see what he was up to.

"All right, let's break it down so it isn't so complicated." He said as he tied my ankles to the hoops on the floor, in the open position. I struggled a little, this position was intense. I was almost suspended by my wrists with my toes barely brushing the floor.

"Ok." I replied, not knowing if I could answer the questions he was about to ask.

"Do you remember what I told you the other day about B&D?" He was standing in front of me again.

"About it being pleasurable for both if done correctly?" I replied trying to keep some weight off my wrists.

"Yes. Now think about the previous lessons. How do you think it applies?" He asked as he stepped behind me. I felt his breath on my neck and gasped.

"How can I concentrate when you do that to me?" I gasped as he kissed my neck.

"Answer the question sweetheart." He breathed on my neck.

"I don't know. I only know what I feel." I responded truthfully.

"And what is that?" He replied as his arms went around me, touching my stomach and waiting.

"It's amazing. I want to hate it but I can't." I bit my lip knowing he was going to make me explore every aspect of this.

"Good." He whispered as his hand touched my cleft but stopped there. "Now I want you to think back to what I said about fear. Do you remember?"

"Yes." I gasped as my breath caught in my throat.

"Remember that day in the woods when you escaped and I caught you. I want to know what you were feeling, thinking, tell me." He urged as his hand pressed my cleft. That day flashed in my mind. The crevice, his arm around my neck, the rape, Lucas. I felt that fear rise up inside of me.

"I was terrified. Part of me still is. When you grabbed me I thought you would kill me, but at the same time somehow knew you wouldn't." I paused trying to find words to explain it to him.

"Go on." He instructed.

"Until recently you terrified me more than Chris. He used that fear to control me, knowing I didn't want to deal with you. You struck fear in me so deep it almost stopped my heart at times." I responded as I remembered that fear and wondered how it had changed so fast. His hand had not moved from my cleft.

"Why were you so afraid of me?" He asked without moving.

"I'm not sure." And I truthfully wasn't sure.

"What caused that fear?" He pressed as his fingers began working around my clit.

"The way you treated me, the things you done to me, I'm really not sure how to answer that." I stammered as pleasure flowed through my veins from his touch. I remembered the night before the first lesson. The fear had been so intense I had urinated on myself right in front of him. Why?

"Why would that make you afraid of me?" He was going to make me remember the painful details I realized.

"Because I was afraid of what you would do to me. I was afraid of what I felt when you done it." I let out in a rush. He rewarded me by sliding his finger in my vagina and I almost screamed with ecstasy.

"Explain." He directed as his fingers probed me.

"You took what you wanted no matter how fiercely I fought. The helplessness I felt terrified me." I had to stop, tears ran down my face. I didn't want to remember the fear. His fingers pulled out when I stopped.

"Go on." He urged as his hand settled on my cleft again. His breath still hot on my neck.

"Please don't make me remember that." I cried, knowing he would but hoping he would change the subject.

"Taylor, I need to know." He whispered without moving his hand. I felt that fear grow inside of me again. No longer a fear of David, but it grew anyway.

"You made me feel worthless, used, sometimes I thought you would kill me and other times I prayed that you would." I sobbed as those feelings washed over me in a wave of remembrance.

"Why did I have that effect on you?" He was making me analyze this detail by detail.

"I couldn't stop you then just like I can't stop you now. But it's different now." I cried in a rush of words. He released me and came around in front of me.

"Why is it different now?" He asked in that college instructor tone of his.

"Um, before I didn't want this. I didn't want to be here." I paused as his hand pressed my cleft and my breath caught in my throat.

"And now." He urged me to continue. I could smell his scent and it was maddening.

""I want to know." I whispered.

"Exactly when did you realize you desired this?" David whispered back to me. I thought I would go mad feeling his breath on my neck. My desire for his touch was consuming me more than it had when he gave me the drug.

"With the first lesson." I moaned as his fingers slipped back inside of me. His left arm went around me, forcing me against him as he drove his fingers deep within me. I cried out in pleasure.

"Which part." He asked, knowing perfectly well what the answer was.

"The punishment." I breathed as I fought off the orgasm that threatened to rip me apart. He sensed it.

"Not yet sweetheart, not yet." He removed his fingers and I groaned in frustration. "What precisely about the punishment changed your mind about this?" He questioned, his breath hot on my neck.

"How I reacted to it. I wanted to hate it, wanted you to stop but that drug took my control and made me experience it. I liked it and I was mortified when I realized I wanted more." I stopped pursing my lips and waiting for him.

"So I understand, you didn't want me to touch you but the drug caused you to enjoy it?" He summed up, still embracing me from behind.

"Um, sort of. It wasn't all the drug." I confessed a little embarrassed.

"Explain." He directed as he let go of me and moved away.

"I don't understand it. I now desire your touch, need it and I don't understand why." I began crying because I truly wanted to understand. Why, after everything did I desire David as strongly as I do?

"Are you still afraid of me?" He replied from somewhere across the room.

"Yes." I revealed and I was, but somehow it was different now. I knew he wouldn't hurt me so what exactly was I afraid of?

"Why?" He had returned and was standing in front of me again.

"I don't know how to answer that." I remarked truthfully. I was still trying to process it myself. Suddenly I felt the vibrator against my clit and I jumped.

"What are you afraid of?" He asked again as the vibrator held steady against my clit. I moaned and would have gone to my knees with pleasure if the chain was not holding me up.

"Of what you do to me, what you can do to me." I gasped as an orgasm built and I tried to ward it off.

"And what is that?" He answered as he began moving the vibrator around. I would have to tell him I realized, there was no avoiding it. How could I explain to him something I didn't fully understand myself?

"It's a little complicated. Oh David!" I gasped as the tingling sent me higher up on my tip toes.

"Do you wish me to stop?" He asked sincerely.

"No, please don't." I replied as he continued to stimulate me.

"Explain what you meant." He insisted as he drove me to near insanity with the vibrator.

"It's like now. I don't understand this. Why do I desire your touch? How can you do this to me?" I stopped there because I could no longer fight the orgasm. It ripped through me forcefully sending molten lava through my veins. I nearly screamed with it. He didn't stop.

"How can I do what to you?" He asked as he removed the vibrator. My body was shaking with the remnants of the orgasm. My breath was coming in short gasps.

"That. How can you do that to me?" I panted, trying to wind the orgasm down so I could concentrate on his questions. "How can you do that when I should fear your touch?"

"Why would you fear me when you know how I feel about you?" He said as I still trembled from the orgasm.

"Because it's so confusing. There's a war within me and it's tearing me apart." I commented quickly as the trembling caused the clamps to start bringing me up again.

"What are you confused about?" He urged me to continue.

"It's so complicated. But you make my heart race whenever you're near me. I desire your touch, your kisses and being near you." I wanted to look at him, to see his face when I told him this. "Your hands, they have controlled me for so long but never truly hurt me. Why all of a sudden are they gentle with me and that I desire them to touch me?"

"You are a complex woman. That's a tough one." He said as he waited for me to continue.

"It was just a few days ago those hands would strike fear so deep it sent ice through my veins. Now the trembling you feel when you touch me is anticipation, desire, not fear." I explained as the clamps sent quivers of excitement through me.

"Do you remember what I told you about fear and how it was necessary?" He inquired.

"Yes and that has me confused as well. When I look at you I no longer feel fear, but I am cautious because the fear was there. Should I still be cautious?" I asked, wishing he would take me loose and just take me right there.

"Not with me sweetheart, not with me ever again." He kissed my forehead tenderly.

"Just a few days ago when you would walk in the room terror would freeze me. Now when you leave I find myself counting minutes until you come back." I paused to wait for his reaction.

"This is serious." He commented.

"When you touch me now fire runs through my veins, desire burns in me for you. Like now, even as exhausted as I am the desire is there reminding me of the pleasure you give me and I want more. Is that wrong?" I whispered a little ashamed to tell him.

"Oh Taylor, it's not wrong." He took his hand and caressed my cheek. "What you told me the other night surprised me."

"When Chris hogtied me the other day I was terrified. It was so hard to breathe. I thought I would suffocate. But you were there and somehow I knew I wouldn't. I wanted what you did, needed it. I still do." I confessed. He didn't speak, he waited for me to go on. "How did these feelings get turned into such a mess so fast?"

"There's only one thing I know of that can do this to a person." He said matter of factly.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You're falling in love." He stated so simply. The idea had crossed my mind but considering everything I didn't see how it could even be possible. He was taking my ankles loose. How could I be falling in love with someone who could terrify me so much? I couldn't respond. What if he was right? What if I was falling in love? Could I stop it? Did I even want to? My head was spinning.

"Is that even possible?" I whispered as he took my wrists loose. He held my hands in his so tenderly. I felt his lips on my forehead and I liked it. He squeezed my hands as he cut them loose. He left the clamps and blindfold on. I didn't try to remove them either.

"Why wouldn't it be?" He asked as he kissed my neck. He knew just what to do to me to make me crazy. I slid the blindfold off and looked in his eyes. I wanted to see his eyes when I asked him to take me.

"It just doesn't seem logical or possible." I said as he cupped my face in his hands. I put my hands on his chest and looked into those deep brown eyes. Could he see my deepest desires burning in my eyes?

"You are not behaving." He smiled at me with that adorable impish grin that I loved so much.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently, knowing what he was referring to.

"You released before I told you to, now you take off your blindfold. What am I going to do with you?" He said smiling at me. I stared into his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Take me David." I said, shocked a little that I had actually said it without being under the influence of that drug.

"Excuse me?" He said and looked a little confused.

"Take me, now." I repeated, this time without hesitation. To reinforce what I said I pulled his lips to mine and kissed him. The heat of the blush filled my cheeks. I was not normally the aggressor in these matters. There was just something about David, he brought things out of me that I never knew existed.

"Taylor, sweetheart." David gasped in astonishment. "Are you sure?"

"I'm not sure of anything right now I'm so confused. But I know this. I want you David, more than I've wanted anything in my life." I whispered as I watched his eyes. He cradled me in his arms and carried me to the bed. His breath was hot on my neck, his passion evident. I tilted my head and he brushed his lips to my throat causing me to moan. I grasp his hair with my hands and pulled him down on the bed with me. My thoughts were only of the desire in me, the overwhelming need within my soul for what this man could do to me. He did not pressure me, he simply returned my desire.

"Are you sure?" He whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck again and again. His hands roaming up and down my body as if they couldn't find what they were looking for but lighting a fire in me that was almost unquenchable. My answer to him was to pull his lips to mine and kiss in a fiery passion that caused him to gasp. I arched my back and his hands set fire to every inch of me they touched. My hands began exploring on their own, feeling his muscles rigid under my touch. He was poetry in motion as he slid off his pants and entered me tenderly. The ecstasy filled me and turned my blood to molten lava flowing through my veins. Consumed in desire we sought each other, filled each other, and completed each other. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he lifted me, carrying me across the room to the wall where he held me against it by my hips. My passion was so fierce I couldn't speak. My eyes were closed and he kissed the front of my neck. His lips were hot with desire and the heat sent my lava for blood coursing through my groin. I met his thrusts and need. When he grew close I took his face in my hands and kissed him full on the lips. Our tongues dancing, teasing and battling as our passion exploded within us until we were glistened with sweat. He rested his head against my bosom as I caressed his hair. He lowered me to the floor on my feet and embraced me. I was breathless and still hot with desire.