Candace's Unexpected Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get out!" Candace yelled.

"As you wish," Angela said. "I know it's been a tough afternoon. You have one week Candace. Trust me. I'm the best friend you have right now." Angela walked out without being asked again. "See you in a week."

Candace seethed. Who is this strange intruder? She couldn't remember a worse day in her professional career. She heard Abigail yelp another light shriek of pleasure as Angela said goodbye.

Chapter Three - Monday, A Week Later

Candace and Abigail moved into their new offices and got right to work. Candace wasted no time asserting her strong leadership as division chief. She was determined to lead the fiefdom to the top and regain her rightful position in the highest echelon of the company.

She had no time or interest to change her finely honed strategies for success. Her division hardly knew what hit them with their new Tasmanian Devil at the helm. Candace was ruthlessly demanding of everyone under her. She had unrealistic high expectations on what they would accomplish in order to set the new bar for divisions in the company. She held her entire division to the same unrelenting standards she had for herself. In short, she owned them. Their work was to become their life, or she would find someone else willing to sacrifice everything for the sake of the division. Candace was gifted at giving challenging inspiring speeches that matched the caliber of NCAA basketball coaches in the final four. Her expectations were clear; her own dedication demonstrated what the sacrifice looked like.

The week passed quickly. Candace felt good about what she had accomplished in such a short amount of time. There was so much more to do; she pondered the advances she would make in the weeks to come. Her brief moment of reflection was interrupted by Abigail's voice through the intercom.

"Ms. Teso, I'm sorry to bother you."

"What is it?" Candace asked.

"Veronica, the assistant to the CEO just called. She said Mr. Moore is on his way down to see you."

Candace smiled. "Send him right in when he arrives," she said unnecessarily. Candace took pride in the moment. There was no doubt news of her strong leadership in the division made its way to his office. If he noticed her work after one week, she felt reassured she would be back in the VP suites in no time.

"Ms. Teso," he said, almost as an announcement as he walked into her office.

"Yes sir," she answered with pride, standing out of respect.

"I'll keep this short," he said. Candace waited for his next words for well-deserved accolades. "It has come to our attention that company secrets have been leaked to The Divertimento Company," he said. Divertimento was the firm's biggest competitor, one with a slight advantage of market share.

Candace's heart dropped. "That's terrible news sir," she said. "What can I do?"

"For starters, you can stop sharing secrets," he said. "Of all the employees in this firm, you are the last one I would have expected..."

"Sir," she interrupted. "I have never shared any secrets. I would never do anything to compromise the firm. I have given my soul to this company."

"You can stop the charade Ms. Teso," he said shortly. The evidence is undeniable and incontrovertible. Not only are you released effective immediately, but our lawyers are looking into bringing charges. Your key cards, security clearances and computer access have all been deactivated. Because we are unsure of Abigail's involvement, she is released also. The security detail is here to escort the two of you out of the building immediately. Your personal affects will be collected and delivered to your homes."

"Wait! This is wrong! I would never..."

Two men in company security uniforms walked in as the CEO left without another word. "Please come with us," one said.

Candace and Abigail walked down the hallway toward the elevators, past the glass walled offices of the division. It felt like a walk of shame. The only thing worse than exposed shame, is when it is undeserved. Candace was overwhelmed with emotions, her face red with anger, shame, shock and failure. How could this happen? Abigail sobbed with grief.

Chapter Four - Tuesday, The Next Day

Candace felt her life imploding. Everything she had worked for, sold her soul for was gone. Even worse, she was marked with the tag of corporate infidelity. It all seemed impossible. Candace was many things, but a traitor was not one of them. She was a loyal soldier shot in the back.

The nightmare of her life kept her awake all night. Candace got up the next morning and found an outside table off to the side at a local coffee shop. She nursed her wounds with a dark roast and scone. For the first time in years she was in no rush. She had no place to be and no place to go. She sat there alone in a daze, trying her best to strategize next steps.

"This seat taken?" The soft friendly voice came from behind her. Angela offered a reassuring touch to her shoulder as she passed her and pulled up a chair to the small isolated table.

"Oh no," Candace said, with frustrated anger. "Look, I don't know who you are, but leave me alone. Haven't you annoyed me enough"?

"Not even close," Angela said. "We're just getting started."

"Look, ever since you showed up in my life two weeks ago, my life has been a living hell."

"I'm not the cause of your problems, you are," Angela said. "I told you. I tried to warn you."

"Yeah, because you are my guardian angel, right?"

"Right," Angela answered with a smile.

"You're a lunatic," Candace said impatiently. "Since when does a guardian angel look like..." Candace struggled to find the right word. "...like you."

"Like a person?" Angela asked. Angela was wearing a women's white Under Armour tank top with small blue shorts and casual heels. The outline of her firm tits was clearly visible through the tank, enhanced with a pushup bra. Her thimble-like nipples pushed through the thin fabric. "What do you expect us to look like?

Candace noticed how comfortable and confident Angela was with her femininity in a way she had never allowed herself to be. It was almost intimidating. Candace was rarely intimidated.

"Was it a coincidence that you just happened to get moved down to the division floor exactly a week after we met and I told you to begin making some changes?"

Candace reflected back at the events of the last two weeks.

"Was it a coincidence that you lost your job yesterday, exactly one week after I told you it would cost you if you don't begin to make the changes I tell you?"

"Yeah, some guardian angel you are," Candace said. "I thought you were supposed to protect and make my life better."

"I'm trying," Angela said. "But you have to cooperate. You need to have a life first before I can help make it better."

"Yeah, now look at me. I have no life and am sitting here with a lunatic."

"You finally have the opportunity to get your life back!" Angela said with a warm smile. "Don't you see? You refused to do what I said in order to have a life. Now, everything else is gone and all you have is the chance to get a life worth living. You will look back on all of this and say it is the best thing that ever happened to you."

Candace pondered the strange words.

"The only question now is if you will finally do what I say to begin to live it."

"Like what?" Candace asked.

"Not good enough," Angela pushed. "I need a commitment. Either you will commit to trust me and do what I say, or keep being stubborn. Let me ask, how's that working for you?"

"So I am supposed to blindly do whatever you say? I don't even know you."

"True, not like you will. But you know what happens if you ignore me and keep doing things your way." Angela paused to let her words sink in. "I'm not giving up on you Candace. If you insist on doing things your own way, it will not go well for you. You have not come close to hitting bottom. You think things are bad now?"

"Are you threatening me?"

"Not at all," Angela said warmly. "On the contrary. I'm the best friend you have. Things can get a lot worse, or you can experience new heights of wonderful possibilities if you do exactly what I say. You have no idea the life you can have."

"OK," Candace said, conceding to Angela's promise. "What other options do I have?"

"Just one," Angela said. "If you really want this, it will require your complete cooperation. This is an all or nothing proposition. Trust me."

"All or nothing," Candace said, realizing that's the way she preferred to do things. She also realized that she could walk away at any moment. Right now she was just desperate enough to try anything, even listening to a well-informed lunatic. "So, what do I do first?" Candace asked.

"Let's start by loosening up," Angela said. She looked at Candace sitting there behind the small remote table. It was a bright sunny summer morning. Candace was wearing a sweatshirt over a t-shirt with a pair of jeans and her usual loafers. The bottom edge of a t-shirt peaked out from the bottom of her sweatshirt. "Let's start by taking off those loafers," Angela said.

"But this is a restaurant. We are in public. Someone might see me. I can't just have bare feet. It's not professional."

"This isn't about being professional, this is about getting a life," Angela said. "You're not at work. You don't have a job. Who's going to see you?" Angela pierced carefully. "I'm just getting started, so I need to know if you are all in or not. If taking off your loafers is a problem then we are done here." Angela started to stand up as if to leave.

"OK, Ok," Candace said. She reached down and took off her loafers.

"Socks too," Angela said.

Candace removed her socks, allowing the fresh morning air to dance around her feet.

"How does that feel?" Angela asked.

"Good. Strange, but good," Candace answered.

"Are you wearing a bra?" Angela asked, knowing the answer.

"Of course," she answered. "We're in public," she asserted.

"Give it to me," she said.

"No. I can't go without a bra in public. Someone might see me," she said. "What will they think?"

"There you go constantly so worried about what other people think that you miss out on the life you deserve. " Angela looked down at her own chest. She reached around her back with both hands and unclasped her bra through her the fabric of her tank. She pulled her arms out of each strap before pulling her bra out from under the front of her white tank top. "There," she said. "Now it's your turn."

Candace felt an awkward twinge of judgment. The truth was that Angela looked beautiful. Her firm tits were lovely and attractive, yet completely covered by her tank top except for the glimpse the scooped top gave of her cleavage.

"Give me your bra," Angela commanded in a soft firm voice.

"Right now?" Candace asked nervously.

"Right here and right now, just like I did," Angela answered. "Or, you can go stand in the middle of the coffee shop and do it, but those are your two options."

Candace slowly reached her hands behind her back and under her sweatshirt to unclasp her bra. She felt nervous the moment it released.

"Hand it to me," Angela ordered again.

Candace pulled her left arm into her sweatshirt and back out again, freeing it from her bra strap. She repeated the move on the other side before slowly pulling it out from under her shirts. She dutifully handed it to Angela, looking around to see if anyone noticed.

"How does that feel?" Angela asked as she folded Candace's bra with its large cups and put it on the small table between them.

"It feels good," she said, grateful she wore layers.

"Now the sweatshirt," Angela said.

"But..."

Angela just gave a look of expectation at the weak protest. Candace reached down and grabbed the bottom of her sweatshirt with both hands.

"Can you hold my t-shirt down?" she asked, as she pulled the thick sweatshirt toward the top of her head. Angela reached across the table and took hold of the bottom of the t-shirt, just long enough to give Candace confidence as she pulled the sweatshirt over her head.

The t-shirt climbed with the sweatshirt just far enough to expose the bottom of Candace's large firm round melons. She felt the cool breeze hit her stomach and bottom of her breasts. She shrieked and quickly pulled her t-shirt down.

Angela smiled a devilish playful smile. "Oops," she said. "It must have slipped out of my hand."

"Must have," Candace said. She tossed her sweatshirt into a small clump on top of her bra on the table.

"That's better," Angela said. "What do you have planned today?"

"I have to go to the bank, the store and meet my financial advisor," she said.

"Perfect," Angela said. "No matter what you do today, wear nothing more than you have on right now. Less is OK, but nothing more. It's just a start."

Candace couldn't help feeling a mixture of vulnerability and freedom. She would never be caught dead in public without a bra. From her earliest days of school through college and her professional career she did everything to manage appearances of perfection.

"It's time to start living," Angela said with a sly smile. She couldn't resist the opportunity to offer an enchanting glance through the small glass table at Candace's lap.

"Hhhaaa!" Candace suddenly gasped. "Hhhaaa, hhhaaa, hhhaaa! Oh gawd." She leaned back and took hold of the arms of her chair with both hands. Her ass moved up and down, and then almost in circles as a sudden surge of arousal shot through her body. Her nipples ached from the rapid intensity of thickening and pushing out from her well-endowed tits against her t-shirt. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," she panted, wanting to scream. In her mind she pleaded to not let it stop.

"There'll be more," Angela promised.

Candace smiled. "Can you teach me to do that?" she asked.

Angela ignored the question. "One last thing," Angela said. "The next three days you need to prove to me that you are serious about being all in."

"How," Candace asked.

"Each morning for the rest of this week you will find a package at your door. It will give instructions of one activity you must do that day, and the clothes you are required to wear to do it. Wear nothing more than what is in the package for the activity."

Candace's whole life was about proving herself to others. "Sounds a bit scary," she said, still coming off the jolt of arousal.

"That's one word," Angela said. "All or nothing,"

Chapter Five - Wednesday, The Next Day

Candace woke up the next morning feeling disoriented. Her whole adult life had been devoted to getting up early, going to work and carrying out what she knew she must do to succeed. Everything had changed. Candace had spent the rest of the day before running her errands wearing only a t-shirt, jeans and panties. The bank didn't seem to mind as much as she thought they might, but her financial advisor was caught off-guard by this side of Candace he had never seen. Truthfully, Candace had never seen it either. She couldn't help keeping her arms in front of her breasts, seeing the obvious distraction they were to her usually professional financial consultant. Following Angela's orders dutifully, she wore nothing to bed but her t-shirt and panties. She knew that her guardian angel would somehow know if she didn't follow orders.

Candace eagerly opened her front door just a few inches to look out to see if there was a package as Angela had promised. She was not disappointed. She hurriedly stepped out to retrieve it. She put it on the kitchen counter and nervously opened it. She couldn't help asking herself what she had gotten herself into.

The contents of the box were simple but elegant. She pulled out a short red cocktail dress and matching four-inch heels, much like the ones she admired on Angela. A simple note at the bottom of the box read: I will meet you at 9:00 to dance the night away at Club Seduzione. Two requirements: Wear only what is in the box (nothing else) and you must "go private" before the clock strikes midnight.

"What does that mean to 'go private' before the clock strikes midnight," she wondered to herself. She held up the dress impressed by its quality and shocked by how little there was of it. She tried it on and looked at herself in the mirror. The obvious quality of the dress made her feel sexy; the exposure of her skin in it felt risqué. The dress was very low cut, exposing a broad cleavage and most of her tits. Straps crisscrossed in the back down to a tiny short skirt that barely covered her ass. Angela selected the dress to impressively showcase Candace's tits, ass and long legs. The height of the heels raised her ass as well as the exposure risks of the dress.

Candace immediately felt nervous, wondering why she had ever agreed to this. She had always been used to wearing business attire that covered up the very assets this dress exposed. "I can't go out in this," she kept telling herself; yet she knew she could not rescind on Angela. She had also heard about Club Seduzione. It was known as being an upscale playground for professionals who wanted a seedier club experience. Drugs, prostitution and other services were known to be discreetly available, yet due to the clientele, no charges had ever been filed. It was exactly the kind of reputation that packed the club out all week long.

Candace changed back into her t-shirt and tried to distract herself through the day by working on her résumé. It had been a long time. She was proud of her accomplishments as she wrote them, but wondered if this was all there was to life. It felt foreign to her to not be at work. She was used to strategizing next steps toward corporate domination. She felt frustrated that all she had worked for was now gone, at least for the moment. She had a determined resolve to rebuild her life, but was blind to what it would look like. For now, all she had was a dress, shoes and assignment to go to Club Seduzione to dance the night away.

Nerves kept Candace from feeling hungry for dinner. Instead, she had a glass of wine, showered, and took her time putting makeup on in a way she had not done in years. Her final touch was bright red lipstick on her thick lips that matched her new dress. Candace pulled the dress over her head and pulled it down as far as it would go. It suddenly dawned on her that the box did not include any panties. She went back to the box to double-check and only found the note that specifically instructed her to only wear what was in the box, reinforced with the parenthetical comment, "nothing else." Candace looked at herself in the mirror. She felt beautiful, especially with the meticulous detail work she had done with her makeup.

She arrived at Club Seduzione precisely at 9:00. She noticed the parking lot was active with cars and people. She was certain some of the activity involved illicit transactions. The only parking spot she could find was in the back row. Dressed as she was, she felt nervous for the long walk to the front doors, possibly interrupting nefarious activity in the shadows.

Candace walked in and instantly felt the music thundering around her. Bouncers at the door managed the crowd, letting in those who they deemed acceptable or who had paid for entrance or other services. Beautiful women were always automatically admitted. Candace far exceeded the minimum standard, especially in the dress and heels she was wearing.

She walked into the large spacious main room where crowds packed around the multiple bars and the large dance floor in the center. Hallways at both long ends of the club led to smaller rooms for private parties, services or business transactions. Scantily clad waitresses moved around the room primarily to sell drinks, but other products and services were also available upon request.

Candace saw Angela standing at the bar with three men standing around her, vying for her attention. No wonder. She was wearing a shimmering tiny green cocktail dress held on by one thin strap over her right shoulder. Like Candace's red dress, Angela's left little to the imagination. She looked amazing. Angela turned her attention from the three studs and saw Candace walk in. She waved her over.