Candace's Unexpected Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace remembered how after she finished sponging her, and after Candace had leisurely finished her wine, Angela invited Candace to step out of the bath. She toweled Candace's body, took her by the hand and led her to the bed. "Fresh new sheets," she said.

"That sounds wonderful," Candace said as her naked body fell onto the bed and was enveloped by the clean crisp bedding."

Candace remembered how Angela asked, "Anything else I can do for you?" as she stood next to Candace's bed naked and ready.

"Like what?" Candace asked, looking up at her naked guardian angel.

"Anything. Anything you want from me, I will gladly do," she said with a smile. "It will be my pleasure," she added with a gentle smile.

"Why?" Candace asked.

"Because you deserve it," Angela said. "You were amazing tonight."

"I was," Candace said as her head sunk into the soft pillow. Candace smiled at the beautiful angel standing in servitude next to her bed. "Anything?" Candace asked.

"Anything," Angela answered. "Just name it."

Candace remembered answering her by asking to "Make her invitation a standing perpetual offer."

"Standing it is," Angela said. "Anytime, any where, anything."

"Thank you Angela. When will I see you next?"

"Tomorrow morning," she answered. "I have one more surprise for you."

It was the last thing Candace remembered before drifting off to sleep.

Candace stretched again and looked around her sunlit bedroom. She wondered if Angela was still there. She wondered what Angela's surprise was. She wondered if there might be another package outside her door.

Candace swung her legs around and put her feet on the floor. She stood up, grateful for feeling clean from Angela's tender bath the night before. She caught a glimpse of her own naked body in the full-length mirror. "Damn, you're hot," she said to herself in a way she would never have allowed a week before.

She walked naked down the hall toward the living room and kitchen. Something smelled really good. She discovered Angela in the kitchen making breakfast, wearing only an apron around her waist. She was as beautiful as she remembered from the night before. The table was set with fine linen and silver. A pot of hot coffee and a pitcher of orange juice sat on the table next to a bowl of fresh fruit. Denver omelets filled one pan, bacon sizzled in another. Wheat bagels popped up from the toaster.

"Gawd it smells good," Candace said. "I am ravenous."

"I bet your are. Have a seat," Angela said with a smile.

Candace sat at the table like she was at a restaurant in her own home. Candace walked over with a plate for each of them with omelets, bacon and bagels.

"These are some of my favorites," Candace said gratefully.

"I know," Angela said. She put the plates on the table and poured coffee and juice for the two of them before removing her apron and joining Candace naked at the table.

Having a beautiful naked woman serving her breakfast would normally be awkward, but somehow it felt relaxed and natural having Angela there. Their conversation over breakfast about the events of the last week was animated and passionate.

"Was it a dream or was it real that you were standing naked next to my bed asking if there was anything I wanted you to do for me?" Candace asked.

"It was very real," Angela said. "So was your request to make it a standing perpetual offer," she added. "I agreed. I dare you to test me on it," she said with a coy smile.

Candace smiled as she looked up and down Angela's gorgeous body. "And do I remember you saying something about a surprise you have for me?"

"This isn't enough?" Angela playfully asked pointing to her own naked body and the breakfast table.

"Of course, but..."

"I do have a surprise for you," Angela interrupted reassuringly. "A big one. You ready for it?"

"Was I ready for any of this?"

"Yes you were," Angela said. "When I met you, you were making a good living, but had no life. You were desperate for all this."

"You're good for me," Candace said.

"Now you have a life, but are not making a living," she said.

"True that," Candace said.

"It's time to change that and start making a better living than you dreamed," Angela said.

"What do you mean?" Candace asked.

"I've arranged for you to have an interview with the CEO of The Divertimento Company, Monday morning at 10:00. They want to interview you for an opening they have for a senior vice president position."

Candace gasped at the news. "Are you serious? How did you do that?"

"That doesn't matter," Angela said. "They've apparently done their research. You are their top candidate."

"I don't know what to say." Joyful tears of disbelief streamed down her face. "How can I thank you?"

"A couple ideas come to mind," Angela said looking admiringly at Candace's body. "But for starters, you will begin with a new wardrobe. I've put a new outfit in your closet you must wear to the interview. I've cleaned out your closets and tossed the rest."

Candace got up and ran to her closet in the bedroom. She opened the door and was stunned it was empty except for just three hangers dressed with new clothes. One had a white silk blouse with buttons only half way up, the second a short red mini skirt, and the third with a white shelf bra, matching thong, a white garter belt, white thigh-high transparent stockings. Red five-inch heels were on the floor below it. Pearl earrings and a matching necklace long enough to decorate her bared cleavage sat on the dresser next to the closet.

"I'm supposed to wear this to an interview?" she asked.

"If you want the job, you will," Angela said.

Candace looked at the gorgeous angel in disbelief.

"It's a new day," Angela said. "You can trust me on this, or go apply at the coffee shop down the street wearing your old stuff. I hear they are hiring."

Candace was overwhelmed, yet with stunned gratitude. "OK," Candace said with a laugh, looking in her empty closet. "It doesn't look like I have any options."

"You don't." Angela smiled back affectionately.

"Now what?" Candace asked.

"Whatever you want," Angela answered. "It's Saturday morning. You have the weekend to do whatever you want. You also have my standing perpetual offer. Just name it."

Candace smiled. Her body tingled with a giddy excitement and grateful arousal as she looked at Angela. She couldn't believe Angela's surprise of securing an interview at The Divertimento Company. She felt her nipples tighten and begin to reach out in arousal; her pussy tickled with moisture. She couldn't believe all that was happening to her. She hung the outfit back up in the closet and took Angela by the hand. "It's time to begin taking you up on your offer."

"Finally," Angela said, squeezing her hand and following wherever she was about to take her.

Epilogue - Two days later (Monday)

Candace was awakened from the beautiful relaxing weekend by a delicate kiss. The soft sheets enveloped her naked body. She had never spent an entire weekend nude before. Angela's companionship made it easy.

"Time to get up," Angela said. Candace looked up from the lush comfort of the bed to see Angela dressed in the short dress she was wearing when she picked Candace up from the party. It was the first time she had seen her dressed in the 48 hours since. "I have coffee and breakfast ready for you on the table. Your appointment is at 10:00; be early. Just let the receptionist know who you are. They will be expecting you. I put the keys to the BMW on the table by the door. It's yours to drive to the interview in style."

"Where are you going?" Candace asked.

"To work," she said. "Like you, I have a great life, but now its time to make a living. Thanks for a beautiful weekend."

Candace smiled. "No, thank you," she said lovingly. "When will I see you next?" she asked.

"Soon. I have a way of showing up when you least expect it," she teased with a laugh as she turned and walked out toward the door.

"I'm glad you do," Candace said.

Candace got up and enjoyed a leisurely breakfast before taking a shower and getting dressed. She left in plenty of time to arrive to the world headquarters of The Divertimento Company. It was a prominent 20-story silver and glass downtown high rise. The attendant directed her to the executive parking area. Candace felt self-conscious stepping out of the sporty BMW wearing the white open silk blouse, red miniskirt and high heels. The shelf bra beneath the semi-transparent blouse held her tits up for display without any concealment.

Candace walked through the doors and up to the ornate reception desk on the first level. A large two-story waterfall fell serenely behind her. The first floor reception area was decorated elegantly with a marble floor, greenery and large paintings. "Hi. Welcome to The Divertimento Company. My name is Ariel. May I help you?" the receptionist asked. She was an attractive 5'10" slender busty black woman in her mid-20s. She had long black hair, large deep brown eyes and a broad smile. She could have been a model, but was promised more money being the first point of contact for the distinguished company. Candace couldn't help but notice that Ariel unapologetically dressed to show off her personal assets. She wore short blue low-cut form-fitting dress with matching blue heels.

"I'm Candace Teso," she answered.

"Welcome Ms. Teso. They are looking forward to your arrival on the senior executive floor. It will be my privilege to escort you there in the executive elevator."

"Thank you," Candace said. She followed Ariel to the elevator. Another model stepped into Ariel's place at the reception desk. Candace couldn't take her eyes off of Ariel's perfect ass as she walked. Her stylish revealing dress made Candace feel more comfortable wearing the little she had on. Ariel pushed 20 at the top of the floor options inside the elevator.

"May I say you look more beautiful in person than what I've heard about you?"

"Ah, thank you," Candace said, wondering what she had heard. "You are beautiful as well," she said. "Gorgeous actually."

"Thank you Ms. Teso. That means a lot coming from you." The doors to the elevator opened. "Right this way," Ariel said, leading her to the CEO's office. She opened the door to the executive suite. "Ms. LaGuardia, Ms. Teso is here to see Mr. Bentley."

Candace's jaw dropped when she saw Angela sitting behind the desk. Angela stood up to greet her. She was wearing a green silk halter dress with the fabric barely covering her tits as it moved down to the short mini-sized skirt and matching heels.

"Hi Candace," she said with a bright smile. "I told you I would see you soon, and that I have a way of showing up in unexpected places."

"What are you doing here?" Candace asked, still trying to get her bearings.

"I work here. I am Mr. Bentley's personal assistant," she said.

"Mr. Bentley?" Candace asked. "The same Mr. Bentley?"

"He prefers to be called Bruce, but yes," Angela answered. "You look beautiful in that outfit," she said. "Almost as good as what you what you were wearing before you put it on.

"Thank you," Candace said, still in shock.

"Mr. Bentley will see you now," she said. "Follow me please."

Angela led Candace through the large double doors into Mr. Bentley's office suite. A large prominent desk stood in the middle of the plush office. To the right was an open door that led to a personal gym; to the left was another open door that led to a bedroom. She noticed a tall king bed with a bathroom and shower beyond it. She squinted to see what looked like ropes or straps of some kind at each corner of the bed, and some kind of equipment hanging above it.

"Welcome Ms. Teso. We meet again." He got up from his desk and walked around it to greet her. Like Friday evening, he was wearing a suit without a tie. "That will be all Angela and Ricardo."

Candace was shocked to see Ricardo, the Latin giant she gave herself to at the club emerge from the back of the room behind her. He was Mr. Bentley's bodyguard.

"Yes sir," he said as he led Angela out and closed the doors behind him.

"Hello, Mr. Bentley," she said. "So we do. I have a feeling neither meeting is a coincidence."

"Please call me Bruce," he said, not answering her question. "Have a seat and make yourself comfortable. Can I get you something to drink?" She watched him admire her body on display as she sat down. The tiny skirt hiked up to expose the entire length of her legs, decorated by the feminine straps of her garter belt.

"Any more Macallan whiskey?" she asked.

Bruce smiled. "Of course," he said. "Although you never know what might happen when one drinks it."

"I'll take that risk," she said.

He returned with the two empty glasses and a fresh bottle of the expensive whiskey. He filled each glass, handed her one before sitting in the overstuffed leather chair near hers. He raised it for a toast. She lifted her glass to kiss his before taking a sip.

"Ms. Teso, may I call you Candace."

"Yes," she said. "I think we know each other well enough."

"Thank you. Candace. Let me cut to the chase. As Angela no doubt told you, I want to hire you for a senior vice president opening I have here that is similar to your last employment. Your intelligence, savvy, previous success and determination make you the perfect candidate for the position. I'd like to offer you the position."

"Well, that's straightforward," she said. "No interview?"

"We've done our research Candace. I know what I want. That's why we have gone to the extent we have to steal you."

"You didn't steal me, I was fired on false allegations."

"And what were those allegations? Where do you think they came from?"

"Wait, you engineered my firing?"

"Our contact in your former company is very good. He used classified information to make it look convincing."

"You ruined my life," Candace said.

"As I understand it, you didn't have much of a life to ruin," he said. "But you can't say that any more."

"All of this has been your doing?"

"No. This is your doing. We just opened the door," he said. "We take our work seriously, which includes having a life."

"What makes you think I am what you want?"

"We've spent the last week vetting you. We sent Ricardo to the club, the four from HR to volleyball, and of course I got the last say Friday night. You were very impressive, especially that last move. You can't teach that. I also owe you for the weekend I just had with Scarlet."

"Son of a bitch," she said in disbelief, but also impressed. "This is going to cost you," she said. "I don't come cheap."

"I hire the best, and the best never come cheap. I am offering one and a half times your previous pay, full company benefits, a 20% signing bonus and free use of the car. I also hear that you will need a wardrobe allowance. That is more than generous."

"It's a start. Twice my previous pay, full benefits, a 50% signing bonus, wardrobe allowance and given a new equivalent vehicle every three years. I'll also be hiring my former assistant. Take it or leave it."

"Compensation like that will require your complete allegiance," he said. "Anything I ask."

"You're the CEO, and I am your new senior vice president, Bruce. I accept the offer with the understanding it requires my complete allegiance to anything you ask."

"Then we have a deal," he said.

"Not until it is appropriately consummated," Candace said. She stood up, took his hand and led him toward his own executive bedroom. "Consummation my terms," she added. "I'm not only here to make a living, but to have a life."