Candace's Unexpected Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela handed Candace a leather blindfold. "Put this on," she said, without an option. Angela stepped on the accelerator and sped off down the street. Candace dutifully put the blindfold on; she couldn't see anything. Rather than driving straight to the secret location, Angela took some unnecessary turns to ensure Candace would be unable to track her route.

"Listen carefully," Angela said. "You must do exactly as I tell you, and it may go well for you."

"I understand," Candace said.

"These are powerful people who have a lot at stake. They have a lot to gain and a lot to lose," Angela added, to reinforce the importance of Candace's complete allegiance. "I don't want to scare you, but there have been some who did not follow the rules who were never seen again." Angela could feel Candace's sudden understandable fear. "However, for many who have, their lives have taken off in ways they never dreamed."

"Was that true for you?" Candace asked.

Angela's pause before her response was itself an answer. "Today isn't about me," she said. "Mr. Bentley and Mr. Johnson are two of the wealthiest and most powerful men in the city. You may have heard of them."

"I have," Candace said.

"They are also best friends," Angela continued. Every month they host a very exclusive invitation-only private party where the two of them play high stakes poker, each putting up a million dollars. They are pretty evenly matched, so the million dollars basically goes back and forth between the two. For them, it is more a night of friendly competition than it is the money, but the money makes the stakes costly. They play until one of them wins a million dollars and the other loses everything."

"Impressive," Candace said.

"That's just the way these guys roll. As I said, it is a party. For them, it's all about competition and fun. Each of the two men invites a half-dozen men to watch them play. While they watch, the guests also enjoy free food that would rival a cruise ship, an open bar, music, video games, several big screens showing non-stop porn and most importantly the benefits of each victory level."

"Sounds like a bachelor party."

"It is, but on steroids. Everything for these two men is extreme."

"What do you mean 'benefits of every victory level'?" Candace asked.

"That's where you come in," Angela said. "Mr. Bentley and Mr. Johnson each provide a gorgeous woman to represent them by serving them and the guests at each level of the game. You have been selected by Mr. Bentley to represent him."

"I'm flattered," Candace said, surprised that Mr. Bentley even knew who she was, let alone would select her to represent him.

Angela smiled. "He's very picky."

Candace blushed under the blindfold.

"Mr. Bentley and Mr. Johnson realized that their play for money alone was a bit boring for them and for their guests. Its much more fun and suspenseful when the high stakes are not only money, but something tangible."

"Like what?" Candace asked.

"Like you," she said.

"Are you serious?" Candace asked.

"Like I said, it is high stakes." Angela stepped on the accelerator down a long stretch of a street before turning another corner.

"How does it work?"

"It's pretty low key at first," Angela said. "Mr. Bentley and Mr. Johnson sit down and start their game at a table in the middle of the room. You and the other girl serve food and drinks to the dozen guests. The men come ready to party, so be ready for a lot of flirting. Flirt back and tease them."

"Sounds simple," Candace said. "I can do that."

"The game starts to get interesting whenever Mr. Bentley or Mr. Johnson lose $100,000 to the other. It's called 'going to the next level.' There are ten levels to the game."

"What happens at each level?"

"Suspense grows," Angela said. "The loser pours a shot of Macallan whiskey (at his own expense) for his girl to drink. Then, the winner calls out one thing the loser's girl must do."

"Like what?" Candace asked.

"It starts of easy," she answered with a smile. "They always start by calling out a piece of clothing to be removed. To add to the rivalry, the other girl removes that piece of clothing from her. The good news is only one piece of clothing can be taken at a time. Once it is removed, it is lost for the night."

"That's good," Candace said.

"It gets better. Any part of your body exposed when clothing is removed is free to be enjoyed by Mr. Bentley, Mr. Johnson and their guests. They can touch all they want, but they are not allowed to fuck you," she said. "You are also free to touch the men any way you want, or any way they ask you to.

Candace gulped.

"Of course, if it reaches the third or fourth level though, the girl is usually naked. Your whole body becomes free game."

"Damn," Candace said. She shuddered a bit at the thought of being naked in a room with 14 men free to touch her uncovered body.

"Just hope Mr. Bentley has a good night of cards," Angela said.

"What happens with the next levels?"

"As I said, the winner calls out one thing the loser's girl must do. Of course, by that time in the evening, the party is well underway, the suspense of the card game is growing and the men in the room have all taken full advantage of the open bar."

"They can call out anything?" Candace asked.

"Anything," Angela said. "The game is over when one of the players reaches 'level ten.'"

"What happens then?" Candace asked.

"The grand prize is taking the loser's girl home with him for the rest of the weekend," Angela said.

"Damn," Candace said out loud, realizing what that might mean for her if things don't go well."

"Just know that neither of these men like to lose," Angela said. "It's all fun for them, but it's fun because they are highly competitive."

The car suddenly skidded to a stop in a gravel parking lot. "You can take your blindfold off," Angela said.

Candace took the leather strap off and looked around. The racy silver BMW was parked in front of what looked like a remote industrial warehouse somewhere outside the city. A dozen other cars were parked near her. Because of the other mostly rundown buildings around them, she could not get her bearings of where they were. She felt a tinge of apprehension realizing no one knew she was at this underground location except Angela and Mr. Bentley. Even the note in the box at her place only said, "Answer the door," rather than naming a location like the other notes had. For the reasons Angela had described on the drive over, Candace was dressed beautifully but scantily like a high-end escort. The news that some were never seen again added to her jolt of trepidation. She tried to reassure herself that she was with Angela, her guardian angel. It was 8:53.

Angela punched the numbers on the keypad and opened the large heavy oxidized metal door. A large man in a suit stood guard inside. When he saw Angela, he let the two through without saying a word. Candace heard the heavy door close and lock behind them. Angela led Candace to a small elevator that took them to the top floor. Candace gasped in surprise as the elevator doors opened to what looked like an extravagant casino. As Angela had described, there was a fancy card table up on a small stage in the middle of the room, with two overstuffed chairs, all surrounded by gold railing. The windowless room was lit dimly except for spotlights over the elevated card table. A dozen people holding drinks were enjoying animated conversation as they waited in suspense for the party to begin. Pop music filled the room. Most of the large high def TVs around the room were already showing porn, while a few others waited for guests to take the controls to play video games.

Candace followed Angela across the thick plush carpet toward two men standing near the center of the room. Both men looked to be in their late 40s. They had rugged faces with strong jaws. They both looked fit, which was consistent with Angela's profile of their extreme personalities. One had dark hair and was 6'1", the other was blond, and was a couple inches taller. Both were wearing suits with stiff button shirts without ties.

"Excuse me, Mr. Bentley," Angela said as they approached the two men. "I want to introduce you to Candace."

"Ms. Teso," so nice to meet you in person," he said, admiring her body decorated in the leather he had picked out.

"Thank you," Candace answered awkwardly, shaking his hand.

"This is Mr. Johnson and his prize Scarlet," he said, pointing to his blond competitor and a tall redhead vision standing next to him. Candace returned Mr. Johnson's handshake and then Scarlet's. Candace was taken back by Scarlet's beauty. She was 5'10" with long red hair and fair skin. Her body was perfectly curvy, almost like a doll or cartoon drawing. Her tall fit body touted firm 38DD breasts yet a small waist, a perfect rounded ass and endlessly long legs. Her skin was like cream, her lightly curled red hair fell half-way down her back, as her transparent green eyes stared back at Candace. Scarlet wore an unusual tight-fitting elegant short semi-transparent dress that showed off her curves. A lace thong and clear high heels were the only other items decorating her voluptuous body.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Johnson," Candace said with her usual strong confidence. "Is that a Roosegaard Intimacy 2.0 dress?" she asked Scarlet. Candace could feel Mr. Johnson approvingly stripping her with his eyes, assessing the ultimate prize he was playing for.

"Yes it is," Scarlet answered boastfully.

"Very nice. I've heard about them but have not seen one on someone."

"Or not seen one," Scarlet said pridefully.

"It looks like all the important people are here and the hour has arrived," Mr. Bentley said. "We begin in one minute." The two men shook hands.

Mr. Bentley turned to Angela and Candace. "Ms. LaGuardia has explained your role tonight?" he asked.

"Yes sir, she has," Candace said.

"This game means a lot to me," he said with some seriousness in his voice. "He beat me last month, and I want my money back. I also want Scarlet."

"I can see why," Candace answered.

The bell rang. The two wealthy powerful men took their chairs on the stage and the game began. Like Scarlet, Candace picked up her tray and began serving food and beverages to the guests. The two women were eye candy. The men enjoyed flirting with the gorgeous hostesses, the only two women in the luxurious room. There was no question that the porn playing around the room twisted how the room full of male guests ogled them.

The card play between the two intense friendly competitors went back and forth. As usual, each played cautiously at the beginning. After an hour of play Mr. Johnson yelled out, "Level One." All the attention in the room turned to Candace. Scarlet set her tray down and sauntered across the room to Candace.

"You won't see this again tonight," she said cockily as she pealed the leather off Candace's shoulders and down her body. Cheers from the inebriated men echoed around the room with high fives. The game was now underway. "I can't wait to strip the rest off of you and watch this room full of men enjoy that gorgeous body of yours." Scarlet took Candace's dress as a prize and laid it down next to Mr. Johnson's chair. "This belongs to you now," she said with a smug smile.

"Thank you Scarlet," Mr. Johnson said, slapping her ass as she walked by.

Candace suddenly felt dangerously exposed as the first one to lose. The thin soft leather bra was only a half-cup, exposing most of her breasts; her matching leather thong barely covered her pussy, and did nothing to cover her ass. Her long tanned legs poured through the binding straps to her boots. She was the focus of the lust-filled room.

"Come over here," Mr. Johnson said, waving Candace over to stand in front of him.

Candace felt self-conscious standing there as Mr. Johnson admired a better view of her body. He enjoyed watching her notice the movement in his lap from his arousal. "Can't wait to see more," he said. "It won't be long."

The men in the room laughed.

"We'll see about that," Mr. Bentley said as he dealt the next hand.

Another 45 minutes passed. The card playing was focused and careful. "Yes!" Mr. Johnson said. "Level two has been reached!"

Candace cringed. The men cheered. Scarlet set down her tray again and strutted across the room toward Candace with a shot glass of whiskey. Candace threw it back. "What's your pleasure Mr. Johnson?" she asked. He had Candace's bra, thong or boots to choose from.

"I think we'd like to free those tits, wouldn't we men?" Mr. Johnson asked loudly to the room.

Cheers went out in agreement.

Scarlet stepped behind Candace and unclasped her bra. She then walked in front of her in a showy way and pulled her bra off her large tits. Men in the room cheered again. Scarlet cupped Candace's breasts in her own petite hands, lifting them playfully. "I think Mr. Johnson would enjoy these, don't you?"

Candace dutifully followed Scarlet over to the center table. She could feel her nipples growing from the exposure and cool air pumped into the room. "Step up here," Mr. Johnson said. Candace walked up the two stairs and stood by Mr. Johnson. He reached over and cupped her breasts before kissing one. He pulled her closer as he sucked her nipple into his mouth, gently closing his back teeth on the soft thimble-sized flesh. He took his time enjoying his level two prize. "I'll look forward to more of these later," he said.

Candace stepped down from the stage and continued to serve food and drinks as the card play resumed. Men took advantage of enjoying the feel her tits, but also helped themselves to her mostly bare ass and legs. One guest poured chocolate from the dessert fountain over one of her breasts before licking it clean. Candace felt vulnerable but also couldn't deny some arousal at the attention.

Candace could feel Mr. Johnson's momentum building. He was two-levels up, which meant he was $200,000 ahead of Mr. Bentley. The farther he got out ahead, the higher he could raise bets, putting Mr. Bentley at further risk. Her concern was justified a half an hour later.

"Level Three!" Mr. Johnson claimed out loud.

"Damn," Mr. Bentley said frustratingly.

Scarlet was already standing near Candace. "And the march continues," she bullied with a prideful tone. "I'm going to enjoy watching you be taken again and again. They might even let me tie you down to make sure you don't get away."

Candace picked up the shot glass herself and poured it down her throat. She could feel the buzz of the high-octane whiskey begin to move through her body.

"Take 'em off," Mr. Johnson said. The men in the room cheered as Scarlet lowered Candace's leather thong down her fit tanned legs.

"I think you're going to like this," Scarlet said to Mr. Johnson as she ran her fingers between the folds of Candace's pussy. Scarlet was surprised by how moist her love box was.. "And it appears she likes it," Scarlet said.

"Looks like you are enjoying it too," Candace said, watching Scarlet's Intimacy 2.0 dress expose her arousal.

Mr. Johnson called Candace back up to the stage and sat her on the table in front of him. Candace put her feet on the armrests of the chair so her legs were open and her love box was available for his inspection. Mr. Johnson leaned over to smell her pussy as if taking in the aroma of a fine wine, before moving his lips to taste the exquisite vintage. Candace moaned in delight. Mr. Johnson wanted desperately to continue, but knew he had all weekend to take from her everything he wanted. But first he had a card game to win.

Candace resumed her service, now fully vulnerable to the brazen touch of the men throughout the room. She made her way from man to man wearing only her leather boots. Scarlet taunted her mercilessly.

Mr. Johnson relished in his growing advantage, and enjoyed the freedom to begin playing more aggressively. Mr. Bentley's fierce competitive nature persevered. "The games not over until the last dollar is laid down," he kept telling himself. He played carefully and strategically against Mr. Johnson's new more aggressive approach. Mr. Bentley gradually began to regain lost ground. It took more than a half an hour, but he recovered his first $100,000. They continued their play for another 45 minutes until Mr. Bentley recovered his second $100,000.

"I've got you now," Mr. Bentley said.

"You're not even close, just a little lucky," Mr. Johnson argued.

The two continued to play for what felt like eternity to Candace. Scarlet continued to mock her while the men took their turns enjoying advantages with her naked body. "Even!" Mr. Bentley said, recovering his third $100,000 after another 30 minutes of play.

"Damn it!" Mr. Johnson yelled.

Mr. Johnson resumed his more cautious approach, but the momentum continued for Mr. Bentley. In a bold move with a pair of sevens, he secured his first $100,000 from Mr. Johnson.

"What a comeback," Mr. Bentley cheered. Mr. Johnson couldn't believe it; neither could Candace. "Level one. Here we go!" Mr. Bentley boasted.

Scarlet walked over to the line of whiskey shots, picked up a glass and drank it.

Candace walked over to Scarlet, enjoying the pleasure of revenge. Scarlet started to pull her tiny almost transparent dress off. "Ah, ah," Candace said. "That's for me to do," she said. Candace slowly pulled the zipper down the back of the rare Dutch-made dress. "These moments can't be rushed," Candace said. The dress continued to expose Scarlet's arousal at being suddenly exposed in front of the lust-hungry men in the room. Candace pealed the dress off of her nemesis, feeling suddenly as if things had begun to even out. Candace reciprocated Scarlet's flagrant massage of her large breasts. "Oh Mr. Bentley, I think you are going to enjoy these," Candace said, mocking Scarlet. "The rest of you men are too." The men cheered as Candace laid Scarlet's dress on the stage next to Mr. Bentley.

Scarlet made her ceremonial walk over to the stage. Mr. Bentley fondled Scarlet's stunning creamy breasts, before kissing each with considerable attention.

Suspense grew with the next round, but the momentum continued for Mr. Bentley. After a mere half an hour of play, he took another level from Mr. Johnson.

"Damn," Mr. Johnson said. "I should be almost finished with you by now."

"I'm just getting started," Mr. Bentley said.

Candace was standing near the line of whiskey shot glasses, picked one and carried it over to Scarlet. Scarlet's pale face turned red with irritation and embarrassment. She thought the early momentum of the game for Mr. Johnson would spare her this humiliation.

"Mmmmmm," I think these belong to Mr. Bentley, she said as she lowered the lace thong down Scarlet's legs. The men cheered at the sight of Scarlet's beautiful naked body accented by her white four-inch high heels.

The game continued for the next couple of hours with each man having brief runs before momentum reversing in favor of the other competitor. In the fray of it, Candace and Scarlet had both lost their shoes, and Candace was even required to give Mr. Johnson a lap dance, which she had seen but never done before. Mr. Johnson was visibly satisfied with her performance. During the course of play, Candace and Scarlet began to take competitive pride against each other in their service to the men. The more drunk the men got, the more they wanted from them. The more the men wanted, the more they gave.

There had been only one other time in all their previous games where one of the men did not reach level ten. As the clock approached 2:00, Mr. Johnson looked up at Mr. Bentley. "I think we only have one option."

Mr. Bentley looked over at Candace servicing one of the men nearby. "I think so," he said.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it appears that we have reached the place of a tie-breaker. This has only happened once before in the history of our epic games."