Candace's Unexpected Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very few of those playing volleyball took the games seriously. Candace's competitive nature kicked in. She played hard, which challenged her clothes ability to contain the curves of her fit body. Every jump to reach high for the ball or stretch for a spike caused her tits to pull her tank top up. Candace tried her best to keep her top down. She was mostly successful with a few brief moments of unintended exposure. Her shorts instantly hiked up from the constant movement, exposing her perfect ass for most of the games.

A big part of the weekly games included the free flow of beer and other beverages among the players. Teams developed creative ways to turn their volleyball games into a giant drinking games. Every point, ace-serve or other victory was celebrated with obligatory team toasts and drinks. The longer the games went on, the worse the play got, but the more fun the players had. Candace was no exception, and the way she was dressed only added to the frivolity. The more she played, and drank, the less she was able keep her her shirt or shorts from hiking up.

At the end of the games, Candace found herself in the middle of a small group of women and men in their mid-20s, laughing, drinking and having fun. "Hey, glad you came out today," one of her teammates Cliff said. "We hope you can join us again next week."

"I'll plan on it," Candace said, offering an inebriated smile. "I had the most fun I've had in a long time playing with you guys. Candace's body was sweaty from the two hours of play. Her wet tank top hugged her body making it almost useless to conceal her gorgeous body beneath. Her large nipples pushed through the thin fabric. The bottom of her tank top was hiked up enough to expose her lower abs.

"A few of us are going back to my place to continue the fun. I just live a block away. Want to come?" he offered.

Candace remembered Angela's instruction to accept any invitation she might receive after the games. She was drunk, relaxed and felt more carefree than she had in months. Cliff's intentions and those of his friends were obvious. Candace looked around at the other men and women in the group having fun. She smiled at the offer of the men ten years younger than her.

"Sounds like fun," she said. "Let's go."

"This way," he said. A few in the group started to move with them. Candace thought the whole group was going, including other women. By the time they walked a half block toward Cliff's house, the rest of the group had begun to scatter leaving only five of them walking together down the sidewalk. It was Cliff, three of his buddies and her. She began to feel a little nervous, but they were all friendly, joking and laughing as they walked. Before she knew it, they arrived at his house. The sun was beginning to set behind them.

The house was a small Tudor with a nicely manicured small yard in front. Cliff welcomed them into his quaint place and closed the door behind them. "Make yourself at home," he said. He turned the music on, dimmed the lights and opened up his bar. He poured five shot glasses with his finest bourbon.

"A toast to Candace," he said lifting his glass.

"To Candace!" the other three men cheered. The five lifted their glasses together and downed the first shot.

Candace blushed at the attention. It had been a long time since she had allowed herself to receive this kind of attention from others.

"I have a toast," Steve, one of the other guys offered. Cliff immediately refilled the glasses. "To true beauty!" Steve said with his raised glass and a look toward Candace.

"To true beauty," the group chimed in. Candace blushed all the more. She drank in their complements; her body buzzed with the second shot after all the beer she consumed at the park. She enjoyed the men's hospitality and friendliness. Their eyes were glued to her exquisiteness.

"That gives me a great idea," Cliff said. "Have you ever played the game 'Guest of Honor'?" It was a party game Cliff learned in college when visiting a friend's sorority. They were having a party and he became their 'guest of honor.'

"I haven't," she said. "How do you play?" The men smiled.

"It is a fun game to get to know each other," Cliff explained. "In the game, you are our guest of honor and we are the hosts. You are our guest of honor, right?"

Candace smiled. "I suppose I am."

"Great. Grab your glasses and let's all go to the living room." Two men sat in chairs while the other two directed Candace toward the couch. She sat in the middle. Cliff put the bourbon bottle on the table between them with a notepad and pencil. "The game is very simple. You are the guest of honor, and the four of us are your 'hosts.' Whenever you win a round, the four of us are required to either drink a shot, answer a question or do one thing you tell us - your choice."

"I like this game," Candace said.

"And of course, when we win, you must do the same."

Candace shuddered a little bit at the idea. She reassured herself these guys all seem nice and it was all in fun.

"It's a little bit like rock, paper, scissors, but with 'shot,' 'question,' and 'action.' As the host, you control the game. For every turn, you secretly choose either 'shot,' 'question,' or 'action.' One of us will guess which one we think you are thinking of, and write it down. You tell us what you picked and we show you what we wrote down. If we guessed wrong, you win, and all four of us must do whatever your choice was: to drink a shot, truthfully answer a question or do one thing you tell us to do."

"And if you are right?" Candace asked.

"Then we win, and you must do the one thing we all picked, either drink a shot, answer a question or do one thing we tell you."

"Simple enough," Candace said. "The odds are in my favor."

"With it getting dark, it might be good to close the front blinds," Mark suggested. Cliff agreed. Candace could see the final traces of the summer sun setting in the horizon as Cliff closed the blinds for privacy.

"Shot, question or action," Cliff said. "Thinking of one?"

"Yes," Candace said, feeling some suspense at the beginning of this new game with four men she had just met in a house she had never been in.

Cliff took the lead and wrote a word down. "What is it?" he asked.

"Question," she said.

"Damn," Cliff said. He showed his paper. It said 'action.' "What question do you want to ask us?" Cliff offered. "It can be anything."

"Have you four ever played this game with a woman before, and if so, what happened?"

The four men all smiled. "Yes we have," Cliff answered for the group. "You are only allowed one question, so we don't have to tell you what happened." The other three men laughed. "Next round," he continued. "Thinking of one?"

"Yes," she said.

Mark wrote down a word on the notepad. "And?" he asked.

"Action," she said.

Mark turned his paper over. "Action." The men cheered.

"Let's start easy," Mark said. "You need to give each of us a passionate kiss. No pecks. It has to be believable."

Candace felt nervous but aroused at the assignment. She turned to Steve sitting to her right. "OK," she said. She pulled his face close to hers and began to kiss him passionately. The kiss went on for some time. Steve's large hand naturally began to roam her body. She moved his hand away as she pulled her lips from his. "Only a kiss," she said.

Candace dutifully made her way around the circle, passionately kissing each of the men. Each kiss was convincing. Other than the night before, it had been a long time since she allowed herself to be vulnerable with a man and to be lost in a moment of passion. Kissing each one gave her a feeling of incremental liberation. This first "action" of being asked to kiss the men also confirmed her suspicions of the men's intentions for the game.

Candace sat back down, taking her place in the middle of the couch. She smiled as she thought of her next choice. Steve took the small notepad and wrote down his guess. "Shot," she said when she saw he was done writing. Steve smiled as he showed his paper. He guessed correctly. Cliff filled her glass with the bourbon; the men watched as she emptied it down her throat. Most of her inhibitions vanished with it.

"OK, next," Cliff said.

Ben took the notepad and began writing. A call and response rhythm to the game began to develop for each new turn. "Action," Candace said with a smile when she saw him put the pen down. He showed his paper. To everyone's surprise, it said "action."

"Yes!" Ben said, surprised that the men had guessed three in a row. "We are on a roll!" He thought carefully about his options. "Take off your shirt," he said.

Candace blushed, as she pulled her tiny tank top over her head and set it next to her. She could feel the focused lustful stares of the four men admiring her firm round large breasts. Her nipples jutted out from the cool air conditioning and secret exhibitionist arousal of sitting topless in a room surrounded by the four young studs.

"This is going well," Jim, said, eager for his turn. He picked up the notepad and began writing.

Candace felt flustered and vulnerable. "Action," she said.

"Wow, I didn't see that coming twice in a row," Jim said. He showed his paper. He guessed, "question."

"Take off your shorts," Candace said, without hesitation. The men smiled at her boldness, and responded obediently. All of them had underwear, but their universal arousal was obvious.

"We have a game now," Cliff said as he picked up the notepad. When finished writing he looked up at Candace. "Word?"

"Action," she said boldly. It was a risky move, because she knew her shorts would not survive agreement with her move.

"Damn," Cliff said. He turned his paper over. It said "shot."

"Take off your underwear," she said without hesitation. She enjoyed the moment and the shift in momentum. She also enjoyed watching these four hunks stand up and fully expose their hard cocks. "I like this game," Candace said.

Mark picked up the notepad and quickly wrote his next guess. "Shot," Candace said, keeping the rhythm of the game. "Shot it is," Mark said, turning his paper over. Candace reached for the bottle and poured her own shot to the top, and emptied it. The buzz deepened within her.

Steve took his turn, writing his guess. "Shot," Candace repeated.

"Damn," Steve said. His paper said "action." Cliff filled the four shot glasses and the men threw them back.

Ben picked up the notepad and took his turn. "Question," Candace announced. Ben silently turned his paper over. It said, "question."

Although Ben had the freedom to ask any question he wanted, the men huddled to collaborate on one they would most enjoy. "What's your greatest fantasy if you were fucked all night by four men?" Ben asked.

Candace was taken back by the directness of the question. She knew it was not a rhetorical or hypothetical question. She thought for a moment, intimidated about the reality of all this. "This is all new to me," she said. "Until two days ago, I was living a very different life. Until yesterday it had been a long time since I had even been with a man. I've never been with more than one man before."

"Can't say that anymore," Ben said. "What would your fantasy be of having four men all to yourself?"

"I would want to use them to take and have as many orgasms as possible until the sun comes up," she answered. She couldn't believe the words had just come out of her mouth, but also couldn't deny their truth. All those years of work had deprived her of life and fun. She had a lot of catching up to do.

"Oh gawd, that's hot," Ben said. "Shit."

Jim picked up the pen and paper and began scribbling his next word. Candace watched the motion of his pencil and knew what he wrote. When she saw him put the pen down, she announced, "Action."

"Action it is," Jim said, turning the paper over. After her last answer, Candace knew they would not be able to resist the word. She couldn't either. She watched his writing confirm it.

"Take your shorts off," Jim said.

Candace stood up and performed a kind of striptease, pealing the tight small shorts down her long firm tanned legs. The music continued to play behind them. The men's dicks stood at stiff attention, throbbing from arousal. Except for her tennis shoes, her perfect body was completely naked.

Cliff relished that it was his turn again. He needed little time to write his choice. "Action," Candace repeated, knowing full well what it would mean as the guest of honor. Cliff revealed his paper that matched her desire. "Action."

"Your action is to make your dream come true, using us four men, to take and receive as many orgasms as possible in every way we can until the sun comes up."

Candace smiled. She stood up and moved the small table in the middle of the room to the side. She filled all five glasses with the bourbon, picked up her glass and stood in the center between them. She lifted her glass and said, "To new fantasies coming true." The other men picked up their glasses, allowing them to clink in the center before emptying them.

"Let's do this," she said. The four men all moved in toward Candace to fulfill fantasies she didn't know she had...and a few of theirs.

Chapter Seven - Friday, The Next Day

Candace woke up naked and sore the next morning in the middle of Cliff's king-size bed. Four naked exhausted men surrounded her. It was 9:00; she had only four hours of sleep. She spent the whole night fucking the four men and being fucked by them until glimmers of the sun's rays colored the horizon at 5:00. Every cavity of her body ached from repeated attention. Her skin was sweaty and sticky; her mouth tasted salty. Flashback images of being taken again and again by the four men filled her mind. She moaned at the reminiscences. She felt her arousal grow from the memories, even with as much as her body ached. Part of her felt shocked that she made herself vulnerable to the four men for the epic night, more of her felt some liberating pride.

She tried her best to slowly slide down the center of the bed without waking the drained men. Cliff lay next to her and opened his eyes as he felt her movement. She was unaware he was wakened by her movement, but saw his dick begin to grow in front of her as she slid past his waist. She looked up and saw him smiling at the vision of her perfect body sliding down his messy bed. She smiled as she put her index finger to her lips as if whispering "Shhhh." She moved her thick lips over his dick almost as thanks for the night before. Her mouth slid down his shaft smoothly, consuming the entire length. Her tongue worked his head. Cliff's breathing grew more rapid as she skillfully brought him closer to yet another orgasm. She could feel his dick thickening with impending climax. She squeezed the base of his dick with her fingers as her mouth continued to pump him like a piston. Cliff's body began to squirm dangerously. Candace released her grip around the base just as her head ascended the long length of his manhood. Thick cum shot with force against the back of her throat. Her lips sealed around him, thirsty to catch every drop. She offered a smile to her new spent friend the moment she was confident she drained him completely.

Candace slunk off the bed and crept quietly into the family room. She pulled on her tight tank top, shorts and new shoes before making the short one-block walk back to her car. She continued to reflect with surprise at the events of the last two days, and how much her life had begun to change. She would normally have been at work for a couple hours by now; today she had nowhere she needed to be. She wondered what waited for her. She arrived back to her place and found another package outside the front door. Her body ached from the night before, but after the last two days, she had a curious excitement about what was in the new box. She also wondered what it would require of her.

Candace opened the box and laid the contents on the table next to her. Like the others, the box contained clothing and a note. Candace was stunned that everything in this box was from Bordelle's exclusive high-end signature leather collection. She had never worn leather, but was familiar with the Bordelle brand through friends who did. She knew that each item would have cost several hundred dollars, if not more. She held up the small soft black leather dress, then the matching leather bra and panties, and then the ankle boots with leather straps that wrap up the thighs with four-inch heels. The outfit was salaciously sexy but snobbishly classy. "Damn," she said. She realized the price of the outfit was probably enough to pay her downtown rent.

Candace looked in the box for the note. It simply said, "answer the door." At that moment, her doorbell rang. Candace looked out the peephole and saw Angela standing there wearing a sports bra and short cut-offs. "Damn, she's hot," Candace thought to herself. Candace opened the door and let her in.

"I see you got today's package," Angela said, walking in toward the table as if she owned the place.

"Uh, yeah," Candace said. "High-end stuff," she added.

"It's yours to keep," Angela said. "Have it on and be ready to go at 8:30. I'll pick you up. We need to be there by 9:00," she said matter-of-factly.

"Where?" Candace asked.

"It is a secret location here in the city," Angela said. "Everything about tonight is clandestine. No expense has been spared to protect its secrecy. I'll explain more when I pick you up. I just need to ask one more time if you are all in," she said. "If so, tonight will be the final and ultimate test."

"Sounds big," Candace said, caught off-guard by Angela's seriousness.

"It is," she said. "Epic, really. Some of the most powerful people in the city will be there. A million dollars and more will be won or lost. Your life will never be the same, but to be there requires your total commitment and utter allegiance, no matter what. It will require everything from you, maybe more than you thought possible. I just need to know, are you all in?"

Candace weighed the question. She was used to making high cost/benefit decisions. She was used to risk analysis when a lot was at stake. Yet, Angela was requiring a decision of total commitment while offering no details. Candace thought about the last two days, and how her life had changed since knowing Angela. She had had more sex and fun in the last 48 hours than she had in the last several years put together. She felt more liberated and free than she had in years. It was clear that Angela was taking things again to a new level. She realized it came down to her willingness to trust her guardian angel.

"I'm all in," Candace answered.

"Very good," Angela said with a bright smile. "I'll pick you up at 8:30 and explain more then. As before, wear only what was in the box." She paused for a moment and then added, "and maybe a little perfume."

Candace realized that she probably still reeked from the volleyball and all night after-party at Cliff's house. "I might even shower," she said.

"That would be good," Angela said.

Angela pulled up in front of Candace's place exactly at 8:30 and honked her horn to announce her arrival. Candace walked out looking like a model in a high-end catalog, or an escort from an exclusive service. Candace felt beautiful in the rich outfit. In her old life, she would never have "wasted" money on such an extravagance or been seen in public in such a bold sexy outfit.

"Damn you look hot," Angela complemented as Candace entered the passenger seat of the silver BMW M6 convertible. If I wasn't so into men..." she said with a sultry smile.

"You don't look so bad yourself," Candace said. Angela was wearing an almost transparent silk sleeveless blouse with a black leather miniskirt and black heels. The transparency of the blouse showed just enough to confirm she was not wearing a bra.