Candace's Unexpected Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight's game will be decided by a sudden death 'cumpetition.'" A few of the men knew what that meant and cheered. The others were confused.

"I thought this was a competition," one said.

"It has been a competition," Mr. Johnson said. "This is a cum-petition."

"Candace and Scarlet are our two cum-petitors," Mr. Bailey explained. The two women looked at each other. Their competitive juices flowed; they were eager to take each other on.

However, Candace felt nervous. She was not very good at cards and rarely took the time to play. "Cards?" she asked.

"Better than that," he said. "Tonight's game will be decided by a contest. As I said, it is a 'cum-petition,' the winner will be the one who can bring the most in the room to an orgasm. If you each take an equal number, then it will be decided by who does so fastest."

Candace and Scarlet looked at each other, each emboldened by the challenge.

"We start by every man taking your pants off right now to level the ground," Mr. Johnson said. "When Scarlet or Candace touches you on the shoulder and says 'You are mine,' then you become theirs to take. Once you cum, you are no longer available. We go until everyone in the room is brought to glorious climax. The cumpetitor with the highest number of orgasms, or the fastest time will determine the winner.

"Winner take all," Mr. Bentley added. "The million and the girl."

Suspense in the room was thick. The men all willingly cooperated by taking their pants off. Their dicks stood hard and ready after a long night of being teased mercilessly by Candace and Scarlet in addition to being saturated with unlimited drinks and porn. They were ready to fuck these women full of the cum they were competing for.

"They start with us, and then the room is theirs to take." Mr. Bentley reached out his hand to Candace. "Take my clothes off," he said. Scarlet instantly followed suit with Mr. Johnson.

"Go!" Mr. Johnson announced.

Candace immediately dropped to her knees in front of Mr. Bentley, skillfully taking his entire length into her mouth. Scarlet instead pushed Mr. Johnson down into his chair and sat on him with her legs over the sides, allowing her pussy to descend down his readied shaft. Both men responded with pleasure at the skills of their girls.

Mr. Bentley stood Candace up, had her bend over and hold of the gold rail surrounding them. He moved in behind, slid his dick into her soaked pussy and began to fuck her roughly."

"Oh yes!" she yelled. "Harder!" she begged.

"Oh fuck yes!" Mr. Bentley yelled as he emptied the first of his cum into her. He pulled his dick out quickly to release her to begin taking other men. As he did, his cum painted her ass and back.

"Yes!" Mr. Johnson yelled as his load filled Scarlet's pussy. His body convulsed in the chair from the fucking as cum continued to pour out. Scarlet was already off the stage and approaching her first victims.

"You're mine," Candace said to the first man she saw as she put her hand on his shoulder. She applied pressure, as if to try to push him down. "Lay on your back damn it," she demanded. She climbed on top of him and impaled her pussy with his long shaft. She began to ride him like a gallop, determined to take him quickly.

Scarlet ran up to two men, touching both of their shoulders. "You're mine, you're mine." She put the first one down on his back and dove forward, swallowing his dick with her mouth. "Fuck me damn it," she yelled to the second man. He got behind her and pushed his dick deep into her. Scarlet created a rhythm with the man fucking her from behind. Her large creamy tits swung below her.

Candace thought it was brilliant that Scarlet would take two men at one time. The man under her suddenly shook as his cum began to fill her pussy. Just as it had, Scarlet's two men both came simultaneously into her mouth and love box. Scarlet was in the lead.

The two women jumped up. Scarlet tagged two more men. "You're mine, you're mine," she said, following the same strategy.

Candace realized she was behind. She was desperate. She tagged three men. "You're mine, you're mine, you're mine!" she yelled. "Who's dreamed of anal?" she asked. One of the men threw his hand up. "You, lay down, she said to one of the other two. She sat on top of him, and pushed his dick into her pussy. She leaned forward and said to the one wanting her ass, "get behind me and make your dreams come true." He quickly moved into position and filled her with his thick manhood. "Oh shit!" she screamed. She grabbed the dick of the third man and swallowed it down her throat. Candace was suddenly grateful for the volleyball game the day before and the way the post-game activities prepared her for this moment.

Scarlet relished in how quickly she could feel her two men succumbing to her erotic skills. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," the one in her mouth started to scream. She could feel his dick thickening from her lips and tongue. The one behind her continued to fuck her with unbridled passion. Suddenly the dick in her mouth shot his load with rocket force against the back of her throat. Like the others, he immediately pulled his dick out; yet Scarlet couldn't move because the one fucking her pussy was not done. The man in front of her held his dick like a fire hose, completely painting Scarlet's face with his thick cum.

The vice grip of Candace's ass quickly brought the man's fantasy to life. He filled her ass with his thick cream. She continued to ride the one below her while sucking the dick in her mouth with vengeance. "Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd" the one fucking her pussy yelled as his jizz filled her. Suddenly the one getting oral attention filled her mouth just as Candace heard Scarlet finish off the one fucking her.

There were four men left in the room. The two women ran for them, each getting two. Scarlet returned to her same strategy, taking one in her pussy and one in her mouth. Candace laid one down and began to fuck them while taking the second in her hand.

Mr. Bentley and Mr. Johnson enjoyed watching the intensity of their competition. Both women were determined to win. They were using the men to do so.

Suddenly the guest who was fucking Scarlet convulsed in epic climax. Scarlet continued to suck the man in front of her, relishing that she was one orgasm away. She knew very few women could match her skills. She deserved to win.

Candace stroked the man in front of her, working to bring him to climax. She felt overwhelmed and aroused by the whole experience. She suddenly started to give from all the arousal of being taken by so many men. "Fuck me, damn it," she screamed as her orgasm flooded her pussy. The lubrication of her cum brought the man under her quickly toward orgasm.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" the man under her began to scream. "Here it comes!"

Just as he let out a shriek, the man in front of her released a wave of cum that covered Candace's tits. At the very same moment, Scarlet's last man emptied his thick delicacy between her thick lips.

Mr. Bentley and Mr. Johnson couldn't believe what they had just witnessed. The two women had simultaneously taken seven men each, finishing at exactly the same time. "Damn," Mr. Bentley said, "it's a fucking tie."

"They are both equally amazing. What are we going to do? We need to come up with a tie-breaker?" The men in the room cheered at the idea. Candace and Scarlet looked at each other with fierce competition in their eyes, but were also both exhausted and sore." They both stood up next to each other near the two men.

Candace smiled a devious smile. "Excuse me, Mr. Bentley and Mr. Johnson, did you not say, "When Scarlet or I touch someone on the shoulder and say 'You are mine,' then they must become ours to take?"

"Yes we did," Mr. Bentley answered.

"And, did you say we go until everyone in the room is brought to glorious climax?" she asked further.

"We did," Mr. Johnson answered.

"That's what I thought," Candace said. She turned to Scarlet, touched her on the shoulder and said, "You are mine."

"No, no, no you don't!" Scarlet protested. "That's not fair. It's only the men."

"I heard Mr. Johnson say we go until everyone in the room is brought to climax. Everyone."

Scarlet tagged Candace's shoulder and said, "Then you are mine."

"Too late," Candace said. "I just had a glorious climax when being fucked in that last round. How could I not? I've had mine. Now it's your turn."

Scarlet looked with panic toward Mr. Johnson, looking for relief of this coup. Both Mr. Johnson and Mr. Bentley were smiling back at her. "Well played Candace," Mr. Johnson said. Mr. Bentley beamed with pride. Candace had exceeded his every expectation. "You have just become hers to take," Mr. Johnson added to Scarlet. "I expect your full cooperation. Enjoy it."

Candace ordered Scarlet to lie across the posh poker table. Scarlet had no choice but to obey. Candace positioned Scarlet's ass near one edge of the table; her knees spread, causing her long legs to dangle against the length of the ornate table legs. The heels of her tall shoes barely touched the floor. Scarlet's body lay across the classy table, forcing her head to drop back over the opposite edge. Candace reached for her own leather shoes with the long leather straps. "I'm going to enjoy tying you down so you don't get away," Candace mimicked. She secured Scarlet's ankles to the table using the straps. Candace ordered Scarlet to put her arms straight out over the sides of the table. Candace brazenly unbuckled and pulled off the belts of Mr. Bentley and then Mr. Johnson as the rest of the men in the room watched in awe her bold actions. Candace wrapped the belts around the table legs near Scarlet's shoulders before using them to secure her long arms. Scarlet's perfect body looked like a sexual buffet sprawled out over the green felt. Candace felt like she owned the room, owned the moment and knew she was about to own Scarlet.

Candace had never been with a woman, but desperate times called for desperate measures. She made the commitment to be all in, doing whatever was necessary. She also sensed some arousal by Scarlet when Scarlet was stripping Candace of her clothes earlier in the evening. Candace walked around the end of the table where Scarlet's head was. She lifted Scarlet's head with her hand and said, "Relax and let it happen. I'm going to enjoy watching them take you again and again," Candace taunted. Scarlet conceded. "But I get you first," Candace said.

Candace kissed Scarlet on the lips, pushing her tongue into the gorgeous redhead's mouth. Candace felt Scarlet kiss back. Their tongues danced between their lips. The mesmerized room watched as Scarlet's body began to respond to the affection. The nipples of her large creamy breasts rose to over an inch high. Candace reached over and took of her nipples between her fingers as she continued to kiss her captive. Her fingers tightened around the soft nib, twisting until Scarlet's body squirmed with erotic pain. Candace lifted her lips from Scarlet's and slowly walked down to the other end of the table, allowing her hand to caress Scarlet's fair soft skin. Cold chills covered Scarlet's body.

Scarlet could feel Candace moving in between her legs. Suspense in the room grew. While Scarlet preferred men, she couldn't resist the touch of a beautiful woman. She had been with many. The suspense of being taken captive and bound further aroused her, especially being humiliated in front of a room full of lusty men. Scarlet could feel her pussy wet with anticipation. All the teasing she had done to the men throughout the long night made her desperate for release. She felt Candace spread her pussy lips and use her finger to toy with the button of her clit. Scarlet turned her head back and forth from the taunting. "Oh gawd, take me," she said.

Candace smiled at Scarlet's arousal. She decided to torment her with anticipation. Candace slapped Scarlet's tender clitoris with her fingers. Scarlet let out a shriek. Stings of erotic pain shot through her body. Candace bent down and ran her tongue once up and down the length of Scarlet's pussy to soothe her sensitive strip. Scarlet moaned in delight. Candace slapped her wet tender skin again. Scarlet whimpered. Candace bent down again and brushed Scarlet's pussy with her moist soft tongue. She repeated the action again and again, tormenting Scarlet between moments of erotic pain and pleasure. Her torture made Scarlet desperate for Candace to take her.

"What do you want?" Candace asked.

"Please take me," she begged.

"Louder," Candace said.

"Take me, damn it!".

"Who lost tonight?" Candace asked.

Scarlet was silent, refusing to admit defeat, despite being bound. Candace reached up and took Scarlet's nipple between her fingers and twisted firmly. "Who lost tonight?" she repeated.

"I did," Scarlet blurted.

Candace released her nipple, but continued to erotically torment Scarlet's clitoris with her long fingers and tongue, bringing her closer to climax.

"You didn't lose tonight. Mr. Johnson lost tonight," Candace corrected. "He lost a million dollars, didn't he?"

"Yes."

"Who made him lose, who failed him?" Candace asked, further tormenting her captive.

"I did," she whimpered.

Candace licked Scarlet's pussy again, keeping her on the edge of orgasm, and then slapped her again with her fingers.

"A million dollars," Candace said. "That's a lot of money. Don't you owe him something for losing a million dollars of his money?"

"Yes," she said.

"What can give him to repay the million dollars you lost?"

"Oh gawd," Scarlet said, defeated. "I don't..."

"You have this," Candace interrupted. "You have this gorgeous body." Candace ran her hands across Scarlet's body before burying her lips into Scarlet's pussy. Her tongue vigorously massaged her pussy until Scarlet was again on the brink of orgasm. Candace suddenly pulled up, leaving Scarlet desperate for release.

"Oh gawd, please don't stop. Please don't stop!"

"What do you have that you will give Mr. Johnson to repay the million dollars you lost?" Candace asked again.

Scarlet squirmed on the table. "My body."

"Are you offering your body to him as payment?" Candace continued.

"Yes," she said.

"When can he have you?" she pressed.

"Anytime he wants," she cried.

Candace licked Scarlet's pussy again, while pushing her fingers in to massage her g-spot.

"Oh yes!," Scarlet yelled, engrossed by the pleasure.

"And to repay him, you'll do anything he asks whenever he calls, without limit," Candace added.

"Yes, anything," Scarlet promised.

Candace glanced over toward Mr. Johnson with a coy smile. She had just given him an unimaginable gift. Scarlet was his to enjoy. Mr. Johnson smiled back with gratitude. "She's good," he said to his long time friend.

"And what about all these men. Did you fail them?"

Scarlet paused in her answer. Candace slapped her tenderized clitoris hard.

"Yes!" she yelled. "Yes."

"That means you owe them too," Candace said. "Don't you?"

"Yes," she said.

"Good," Candace said. "Before Mr. Bentley takes you home as his prize for the rest of the weekend, Mr. Johnson and all our friends here will get their turn. Of course, that's after I take you first," she said.

Candace knelt down and began to masterfully massage Scarlet's clit with her tongue. She could taste the mixed cum of the men she had taken in their battle. Candace's long fingers penetrated into her vagina again, reaching up to work their magic on her g-spot. Scarlet's body instantly began to respond. The room watched in mesmerized rapt attention.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd!" Scarlet screamed as wave after wave of torrential orgasm washed over her body. She couldn't remember climaxing so hard. Candace continued her oral assault, lapping up all she could as she tamed her nemesis.

Candace stood up as the victor when she was finished. Her face was covered with Scarlet's cum mixed with remnants of some of the men's thick cum. "Mr. Johnson and guests," Candace announced, "she is yours for the taking."

Mr. Johnson silently stepped up to the end of his posh table and moved close to fuck his new prize. Half of the men in the room lined up behind him to take their turn when he was done; the other half walked to the other end of the table. Scarlet's head hung over the end, putting it in the perfect position for her lips to receive the gift each man lined up to fill her mouth with.

"Well done, Candace," Mr. Bentley said as the two of them stood by the bar and watched the men have their way with Scarlet. Mr. Bentley was very happy about the prospect of taking Scarlet home afterward as his prize. Mr. Bentley had great plans in store for Scarlet's amazing body the rest of the weekend.

"My pleasure, Mr. Bentley. When I make a commitment, I will do anything to keep it," she said.

"And I won't forget it," he said. "You exceeded my expectations." It was an epic night in the historic monthly games between the two friends, thanks to Candace.

"Anything else I can do for you?" Candace asked in a sultry voice, reaching over boldly to run her petite hand down the front of his slacks.

"Don't tempt me," he said with a serious smile. They could hear the pleasured moans of Scarlet and man after man having their way with her rising above the music. Candace stood alone next to Mr. Bentley in the shadows of the room. She was still naked, brazenly continuing to knead his cock through his overpriced slacks.

"That's exactly what I am doing, Mr. Bentley," Candace said with a self-assured seductive smile. "A week ago I was a very different woman. You have no idea what has happened to me. All that matters is that now I seize every moment to live life to the fullest. This is one of those moments." She picked up a shot glass of his expensive whiskey and threw it back. "So, Mr. Bentley. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

Chapter Eight - The Next Day

Candace woke up late the next morning feeling sore but strangely refreshed. She was alone and naked in her bed. The fresh crisp sheets were cool against her skin. The sun streamed brightly through the windows. It was Saturday and she had nowhere to go. Since being fired, that was true of every day, except for the unexpected life changing busyness of the last week. She stretched her arms as wide as they would go and let out a deep sigh.

Images of the epic night before flashed through her mind. She smiled at the final memory of Scarlet being endlessly fucked by Mr. Johnson and the other men while Candace had Mr. Bentley all to herself to make passionate love to on his spacious bar. She was grateful Angela showed up at the end of the party to take Candace home. Candace remembered how Angela came in to put her to bed. Angela first drew a hot bath, dimmed the lights and lit candles in the spacious bathroom. Candace started to get undressed. Angela stopped her. "You've had a full night," she said. "You've done well. Let me do this."

Candace remembered how Angela unclasped Candace's boots and pulled them off of her feet. She unzipped Candace's leather dress and pulled it down her gorgeous spent body. She was not wearing her leather bra or thong. Angela invited Candace to step into the therapeutic water of the hot bath. She gave her a glass of her favorite wine.

"Oh gawd that feels good," she said.

"Do you mind if I take my dress off while I bathe you?"

"Do whatever you want," Candace said, both grateful and tired.

Candace remembered how Angela unzipped the back of her dress and let it slip down her body toward the floor. She set it on the chair in the bedroom before returning to the candlelit spa. Candace had looked up and saw the vision of Angela walking toward her as naked as she was. She was breath taken by how beautiful she was. Angela knelt down next to the spacious bathtub, picked up a large soft bath sponge, covered it with body wash and began to run it softly over Candace's skin. Her body lathered up, soaking up the tender loving care. Candace leaned back into the tub and let it happen. She felt the sponge move across her body, giving special attention to the parts that had received the most attention at Mr. Bentley's party.