Candace's Unexpected Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace was glad Angela was waving her over to the bar. She was convinced a drink was a good way to start. She felt awkward and uncomfortable. She was out of her comfort zone. She hadn't been to a club in years. Until the events of the last day, she had no time for it. As out of place as Candace felt, she was struck at how Angela looked like she was at home in the thundering meat market. She never imagined a guardian angel ever being dressed like that or looking that hot. Her rational mind struggled with the thought; the confining box of her world was being stretched.

"Hi Candace!" Angela yelled with an enthusiastic smile, to be heard over the music. "I'm glad you came. Get a drink."

"Vodka Cran," Candace said to the bartender. Candace tried to pay when he brought the drink.

"We don't need your money tonight beautiful," he said. "It's lady's night. Drinks for you are on the house all night. Don't leave thirsty," he said.

Ladies night helped to explain the packed crowds on a weeknight. Nothing brings women in to the club more than free drinks and great music; nothing brings men in more than drunk women.

"No holding back tonight," Angela said, her feet moving and dancing to the music. "We're here to party. You are way overdue for this. This is all for you. Let your hair down. Let's have fun."

It took only seconds for more men to circle and approach. Angela assessed the options, grabbed the hand of her handsome pick and let him lead her to the dance floor. They instantly began to dance like they had known each other intimately for years.

Candace had always been determined to keep men from seeing her as an object of desire. Now, here she was standing in the middle of Club Seduzione, dressed as she was on Ladies Night. It all felt surreal. She felt way out of her comfort zone. The fast attraction she was getting from men made her feel self-conscious, the desire for this kind of attention was something she had worked hard to repress. . It was against everything she had been about in the life she no longer had. Yet she couldn't deny she found the attention strangely flattering. Just standing there made handsome men hover around her in hopes of a dance, or more. Her instructions were to dance the night away. Candace swallowed her first drink and took the hand of one of the hopeful contenders.

Candace surprisingly enjoyed the energy and freedom of the dance floor. She worked hard to control her movements to keep the bottom of her miniscule dress from swirling to expose what was underneath. Bodies moved boldly to the music around her, shamelessly pressing in on one another. After every two or three songs, Candace used the benefits of ladies night to quench her thirst. One of the pretty cocktail waitresses took a liking to her and began bringing the drinks to her. Candace had a line of men wanting to take their turn, with hopes for more than a dance. By the end of the first hour, Candace was relaxed, drunk and enjoying the endless attention on the dance floor. There was something primal about the men's pursuit of women, and the seductive games the women played to toy with them.

Candace studied Angela all night. She was amazed at Angela's confident sexuality and freedom to party hard. She watched as men prepared their approach, made their passes at her and even used the cover of the crowded dance floor to cop a feel of what they wanted. Even more, she watched as Angela used the power of her sexuality and seduction to take full advantage of the men, unashamedly teasing and using them to get whatever she wanted. She brazenly pressed up against men as they danced, allowing their hands and hers to roam freely. Angela skillfully used her ass with the pounding beat of the music to back into her dance partners with moves that brought them to orgasm on the dance floor.

The later the night got, the more crowded the bars and dance floor became. Bodies pushing together generated heat on the dance floor. Candace's skimpy dress was soaked. The cold winds of the air conditioning blew down with force, causing Candace's thick nipples to push through the delicate fabric of her tight small dress. Candace continued to feed her buzz with the free drinks. She enjoyed the feel of her lowered inhibitions and the freedom of the dance floor. She watched and learned from Angela's well-honed party skills. Candace had grown accustomed to the feel of flesh pressing in on one another as they moved almost as one to the dance music. She had even begun to enjoy it. She realized the gropes were part of it. She smiled at the surprise some men discovered of her bare ass under her short skirt.

Candace watched as Angela boldly led different men, one by one, down the private party room hallways throughout the night. One time she took two men with her. She always emerged about 20 minutes later alone with her hair a bit mussed and a broad smile across her face. The men would reappear a few minutes after her looking totally exhausted and spent. With her guardian angel powers, they had no idea what hit them. Angela would already be back out on the dance floor seeking her next prey.

Candace felt freer than any time she could remember. She found herself laughing spontaneously on the dance floor. The buzz from the drinks, the feel of flesh pressing in on her and the freedom she had to move to the music was intoxicating. She had forgotten or no longer cared about the exposure her movements might offer of her bare ass and pussy under her dress. She felt like she was in a different world. It was a world where inhibitions gave way to freedom. She began to follow Angela's example, using her scantily covered perfect body to manipulate men for her own enjoyment. She basked in the hypnotic feel of strong hands stealing caresses of her mostly bare breasts, naked ass and the rest of her body. She risked reciprocating, pressing in on their hard dicks with her hands or ass. While one was caressing the soft skin of naked ass during a slow sultry song, she thought it was only fair to seize the moment to reach down the front of his pants and stroke his dick while pressing in close. Before the song was over, her petite hand was covered in his thick white cream.

"Having fun?" Angela asked Candace as she downed another vodka cran.

Candace was drunk and happier than she had been in years. "Absssllooottly," she answered, slurring her word.

"Don't forget to go private before the clock strikes midnight," Angela said. Angela held up her iPhone. It was 11:45.

"Go private?" Candace asked.

Angela looked toward the dark hallways at the side of the room. The sign over each said "Private." They were the same hallways Candace had watched Angela take men down all night long.

"Shit, are you serious."

"All of this stops unless you do. I have great things planned for you. But they require all or nothing obedience."

"How?" Candace asked.

"Grab a man and take him with you. I guarantee the rest will happen naturally."

"That's dangerous. Anything could happen."

"In the best way," Angela said. "You now have ten minutes," she added, holding her phone up again. "Take charge. Pick the man you would most want and use him with reckless abandon."

Candace grabbed another drink and threw it back. She looked at Angela in disbelief of what she was being asked to do. Before she knew it, a tall Latin stallion walked up to Candace with a big smile. He was a 6'6" muscular dream specimen of masculinity. "Dance with me," he said firmly, with his hand out to take hers.

"I have a better idea," she said. "What's your name?"

"Ricardo," he said.

"Well Ricardo, it's too crowded in here for what I want to do with you. I'm throwing a party for two over there," she said, pointing to the nearest hallway to the exclusive rooms. "And you're invited. Want to come?" Candace enjoyed her own double entendre.

His broad smile grew.

Candace took his hand and forwardly led him toward the hallway that would take them into the deep recesses of the building. The bouncer at the door took one look at Candace and let them in. Candace's heart beat almost out of her chest in anxious trepidation. It had been months since she had been with a man. That was the one-night fling with Tony at the hotel. She had flirted with him for months; Ricardo was a complete stranger. In a move unlike any in her life, she was now leading a man the size of a NFL linebacker to a private room to have his way with her, and for her to have her way with him.

Angela smiled as she watched the exchange, and then saw Candace disappear into the darkness with the Latin dream. It was 11:55. She walked toward the bar to seek out her next target.

Candace turned into one of the first rooms. It was elegantly decorated. The lights were dim. There was a small fully stocked bar to the right, a bed across the room and a small table with chairs against the wall to the left. A small sign on the bed said "fresh sheets." Music from the dance floor was piped in through speakers in the ceiling.

Ricardo closed the door behind them and took Candace by the waist. He turned her around, pulled her into him and kissed her. She was overcome by his massive size and strength.

She smiled nervously as his lips separated briefly from hers. "I'm getting a vodka cran. What do you want?" she asked.

"Rum and Coke," he said, more interested in her body than a drink.

Candace poured the drinks and brought them back to him in the center of the small room. She took a sip as she began to dance to the slow song coming through the speakers. Ricardo started to dance with her, as the two of them sipped their drinks, looking lustfully at each other. Candace emptied her glass and set it down as she continued to move her body to the music. Ricardo put one hand on her waist as they danced, while holding his drink in the other. Candace reached up and began unbuttoning his shirt as they moved together. She did her best to reach up and pull the shirt over his broad shoulders. Ricardo finished his drink and tossed it behind him. The two laughed. Candace smiled at the beauty of his dark muscular chest and abs. She immediately began to unbuckle his belt and open his pants before dropping before him to lower them to the floor. He stepped out of his pants and kicked them to the side of the room. Candace audibly gasped at the size of his enormous manhood rising before her face. It was far bigger than any she had ever seen. The thick dark prize stood almost ten inches, and no less than three inches wide. The large bulby head looked almost as wide as her petite mouth.

Candace took charge, slowly maneuvering the colossal pipe of impressive flesh between her thick red lips and down her throat until it disappeared. Ricardo had rarely experience anyone who could take his entire length and leave a mark of lipstick on his lower stomach. He squirmed at the ecstasy of being consumed. Candace slowly methodically ascended his length, before taking him in again.

"Oh shit," he said. The massive muscular giant of a man was like putty in her hands.

Candace reached up and grabbed his brawny ass with both hands as she pulled him in to her. She continued her assault until she could feel he was ready to empty his load. She cruelly stood up, leaving his massive dick throbbing in agony for relief.

Ricardo reached down and pulled her dress up, partially ripping the delicate material at the side of her skirt. She put her arms up, making it easy for him to pull it completely off of her before tossing it to the side of the room. Her gorgeous naked body stood in front of the Latin goliath. He easily picked her up and laid her down on the bed, moved between her legs and held her feet up as he moved his dick toward her soaked ready pussy.

Candace screamed with pleasure as the massive head began to stretch her pussy to accommodate his entry. Ricardo gently pushed, filling her in a way far beyond anything she had experienced. Every part of her was caressed by his manhood.

The two began to moan together at the mutual pleasure. Ricardo's hands roughly grasped her large firm tits as he moved back and forth into her love canal. His giant mass towered over her petite luscious body. Candace felt as if she was in heaven. It had been so long and rare that she let herself go like this; she felt lost in his strength.

"Harder," Candace whispered. "Harder, damn it!" she repeated.

With one smooth move, Ricardo reached down, picked Candace's body up and rotated her until she was face down. The unusual length of his dick kept her on him like a dowel. With her ass high and her face pressed into the bed, he leaned forward, reached around her chest, and took her breasts in his hands. He pulled her up against his body so she was on her knees in front of him. His left hand held on to her left breast while his right hand slid down her body to finger her clitoris as he began to fuck her from behind. Candace dropped her head back against his chest as he masterfully handled her body for pleasure.

"Oh gawd, yes. Harder!" she begged. The rough sex felt reckless, wild and strangely cathartic after the train wreck of her life the last two weeks. She felt lost in his vast strength and unbridled passion. Her climax was growing fast and hard. She could feel the nipples of her tits tighten with unprecedented intensity. "Yes, Yes, Yes!" she screamed. The music pounded with a thundering beat in the room.

"Oh fuck yes!" he yelled as his own climax crossed the point of no return.

Candace's body began to convulse in euphoria. "YES! Take me! YES! Oh gawd YES!" Her pussy gushed as if months of pent-up cum was released like water from a dam. Cold chills covered her body. "Oh gawd, don't stop. Please don't stop."

Candace's epic climax put Ricardo over the edge. "Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhh!" he yelled as he filled her with his thick cum. He continued to slam his body against her ass, pushing his almost ten inches deep within her. The volume of cum was more like a large animal than a mere man.

"Oh gawd, you're going to take me again," Candace gasped as tears began to come down her cheeks. The length and lubrication of Ricardo's orgasm brought her up again toward a second climax. Ricardo fell onto his back, exhausted from his own finish. Candace turned her body so she was sitting on top, continuing to work her own pussy with his manhood, completing the second epic orgasm. She had never experience anything like it. She didn't want it to stop.

She finally pulled her petite body off the long length of his thick rod.

"Damn, you're good," he said with a broad smile.

"I'm no where near being done," she said. She knelt between his legs and lowered her mouth again over his softening shaft. She delighted in the taste of her own cum mixed with his. "I'm so thirsty," she said.

Ricardo's impressive manhood immediately rose to the occasion. Candace savored the most impressive dick she had ever seen, and may ever see. She took her time relishing the moment and rare delicacy. She was in no rush. She wanted him, all of him to herself. She basked in watching his body respond to her touch. He was putty in her hands and becoming desperate for release. She masterfully coaxed cum from what felt like every extremity of his body. She used her mouth and petite hands to summon the elixir to quench her deep thirst.

"Oh shit," he said, feeling the force of the climax intensifying. "Oh damn!" he said, dizzy from her magic.

Candace smiled at the feel of his massive dick thickening even more with rising cum. She opened her mouth just as the first wave of cum shot from his manhood. It sprayed her like a garden hose before she could wrap her red lips back around him. Her face was covered with a thick coat of white paint and dripped down her chest and tits. She lowered her head, taking in the entire length of his shaft, pumping it to claim every drop. Ricardo's body squirmed from the demands of her insatiable thirst.

Candace used her fingers to wipe cum from her face and tits, licking them clean. "Thank you lover," she said, grabbing his dick as a threat to take more from him. She walked across the room and poured him another Rum and Coke, and a vodka cran for herself. She sauntered over to her tiny dress in a small clump at the other end of the room. She pulled it on over her head, realizing the new tear in the dress exposed the entire length of the side of her leg. She walked out of the small room without saying another word.

Candace emerged from the dark hallway feeling like a different person. She saw Angela on the dance floor taking advantage of another dance partner. Angela interrupted her dance and met Candace at the bar when she saw her reappear.

"Gawd, that was amazing," Candace volunteered.

Angela reached down and scooped a thick glob of Ricardo's cum from Candace's cleavage. "You missed some," she said with a smile. She licked it off her finger. "Mmmmm, that is good."

"You don't know the half of it," Candace said, beginning to feel like a woman released from captivity. Angela smiled. "Uh, I guess you of all people do," Candace corrected. "I am beginning to like the idea of having a guardian angel," she added.

"This is only the beginning of what I have planned for you," Angela said.

Chapter Six - Thursday, The Next Day

Candace woke up wondering if the night before had been a dream. The hangover confirmed it was real. She was surprised she allowed herself to let go of her usual careful self-restraint for the spontaneous fling she gave herself to. The whole experience was wildly uncharacteristic of her, and somehow liberating. If last night was what it was, Candace wondered what might be awaiting her with the possibility of a new box outside her front door. She opened it and discovered a package waiting for her as promised. She brought it in and unsealed it with eager anticipation. Reaching in, she discovered a volleyball. It surprised her. She hadn't played since her intermural days in college. Under it was a pair of shorts, a tank top emblazoned with the name of her Ivy League alma mater and a pair of tennis shoes. Beneath the shoes was a simple note: City-wide pick-up volleyball at Jefferson Park from 5:00 until 7:00 pm. Accept any invitation you may receive after the game.

Candace held the tiny tank top up and then the shorts. She immediately felt nervous. She would never normally wear anything so small. The idea of going out in public in them was unthinkable; playing volleyball in them was absurd.

She tried to distract herself again throughout the day by working on her résumé and searching advertised executive positions. Her curiosity worked incessantly to sidetrack her. The time finally came for her second test. She showered and got ready. Candace pulled the tiny tank top over her head and the shorts up her long fit legs. The shirt barely covered her large firm tits, stretching the fabric to capacity. The shorts were so small that they pulled tight against her naked pussy and scantily covered her ass. She put her new shoes on. She was scared to death to walk out her front door dressed like this in broad daylight.

Candace dutifully arrived at Jefferson Park exactly at 5:00. She felt self-conscious, but also surprisingly sexy in an uncharacteristically risqué kind of way. A strange petrified excitement came over her as she stepped out of her car and walked toward the 250 casual players gathered around 20 nets. Most were in their mid-20s, there to get some exercise with the possibility of meeting new people. She had no idea there were events like this throughout the city to enjoy. Her work had always prevented it. Candace was randomly assigned to a one of the 40 teams of six; she also instantly garnered more than her share of attention by how she was dressed. She felt self-conscious seeing men and women study her body with lust and envy. It was impossible for them not to.