Caught in Skirmish: For Each Gender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Health shots?" Skylar's face contorted.

Lucita chuckled. "Potions to inject painlessly to your bloodstream to protect you from diseases and injury." She smiled, and approached him uncomfortably closely. "It would be dishonor to care badly for our own. Find it strange but, we have our own honor code. Obey, and we can make life very pleasing for you here."

Slowly, and carefully with the hands of a professional, the strange Dark Elf girl jabbed him with a needle and injected a red vial, fortifying his heart and limbs, and started to etch a tattoo on his upper leg, slapping him whenever he winced.

Skylar let himself go, and slumped on the bed. What would happen to him now? Soft hands jabbed his leg, slowly marking him as he, helplessly and naked, was being processed as a slave.

"Lie still. You lost a lot of water. Have this." She gently squeezed a large cup of water in his hands and motioned him to drink.

"The things I do for silly boys..." She sighed. Skylar finally could hold himself no longer. "Why do you hate us humans?" He finally

The Dark Elf nurse stopped...only to chuckle, and laugh, and laugh harder.

"We love humans! Without you, none of us would be here. I love all human men and women... and I love them working for me and mine only!" She laughed. "So, you are a slave here because we especially care for you."

Skylar decided not to argue over morality as a needle was on his skin. The gloved hands of the dark elf was dextrous and fast. Next was a collar. She took a leather slave collar, and fastened it around Skylar's neck, and locked it carefully not to strangle him. Afterwards his pointy eared, dark captor handed him a pink potion.

"Drink this. You'll be put to sale tomorrow. It will help you relax."

Completely helpless, all Skylar could do was to drink after a long staredown, and let sleep claim him.

Last thing he felt was a warm blanket draped on him, and a large pillow sled under his head. "Sleep."

***

Skylar woke from his sleep with a groan.

His dark elf jailor opened the door, motioning him to stand up. The ebon skinned mamono held out a small,candylike pill for him to swallow, frowning and squeezing his nose when he hesitated. The pill was sweet, and as he swallowed the sweet candy, a warm feeling spread in his veins. Suddenly his groin felt on fire, and his heartbeats sped up. The dark elf nodded her head approvingly, and sprayed some perfume over him after slowly wiping his armpits, chest and genitalia with a wet towel, giving him shuddering waves of pleasure. She laughed when his erection throbbed at the attention.

"Stay still. I will whip you badly if you ever come."

Kneeling, his captor slowly, ,gently squeezed his balls, and rubbed a cool cream around it, as well as gently working her dark hands around his anus and shaft tenderly.

"Relax." She squeezed finger intentionally through his butthole. "You may be purchased by a mamono that likes to penetrate men. You must get used to it."

"This is a cooling balm for friction and cleaning and...to prevent accidents during your sale."

Skylar didn't resist as she slowly led him by the arm outside. His nudity was still shameful in front of all mamono who went by their daily work, but not many paid any attention to him. The dark elf quietly put him near a crate of oranges, and shackled his ankle to a series of wooden beams where likewise several female elves, and humans waited naked and hands tied before seating him on a small pillow. She had put him up for sale like some merchandise. Occasionally she would prod him with a coiled whip softly and command him to keep his legs spread.

"Keep that manhood in display, boy. Six inches limp is something to be proud of." She put a sign next to him, winking perversely. Skylar's face grew a deep shameful shade of red as he spread his legs and looked away as some prospective mamono buyers stopped and looked at his sign tied to his chest.

"Human male, fertile, healthy. Guild S vetted, 20 years old.200 gold pieces."

"Nice! But thanks hun, I already have a husband." A mature Lamia, thick and tall with green scales, slithered by at the Dark Elf's greeting and offer, smiling at Skylar kindly. "Husbands are already a plenty here. You should ransom the poor kids and girls home instead."

Another mamono, a Holstaurus with her stereotypical bosom and a holstaurus baby in her arms, passed by, frowning at the dying slave trade and looking at Skylar pityingly. She was carrying a large bag of vegetables on her back and going home from a long shopping trip.

"Maybe I will, if people can pay." The Dark Elf shrugged nonchalantly. "But the raiders said he is a good lay so, I'm keeping him until I'm bored. Plus..." She patted his cheek. "He is kinda cute and obedient. Might take him with me home: daughter needs a daddy to play with."

She laughed at Skylar's horrified expression. "Wha? It's not even technically incest! Plus you'd do nothing but fuck me and my daughter all day: I got my own cook slave." Smirking, she poked Skylar's shivering lips. "Now give me a smile?"

Reluctantly, Skylar attempted a smile. The Dark Elf nodded and returned his: "Good. Now relax and look friendly. You are safe here; nobody's gonna hurt you, nor the other girls here." Pointing at the elves glaring at the Dark Elf, gags preventing them from cursing her. The poor boy sat on his pillow, trying to relax and breathe calmly. His captor nodded at his efforts, and sat back, reading a small book as she kept an eye on all the merchandise.

Captivity was a shameful thing. Naked, more so. Skylar could only find solace in the fact that his captor and seller said "You'll be alright." It was a little unsettling as the others were eventually sold, the elven girls taken out, liberated and given cloaks to cover themselves by their buyer, a dragon woman who glared at the Dark Elf even after paying her. "This is unlawful. Selling POW's of humans trying to kill us are one thing, passing Light Elf pilgrims another!"

Lucita flipped her the bird. "Your coin, their cute white butts. I could keep them as my personal slaves you know." She blew a kiss at the youngest elf girl, a petite mamono with eyes as blue as the sky. The girl blushed and looked away without retorting. "Look me up if you are tired of your life!"

The human men waiting in chains rolled their eyes.

After an hour or so, Skylar shuddered at a particularly large mamono watching him with interest and his heart froze.

An Ushi-Oni. A rare mamono female: a demonic, multilegged monsterwoman with claws for legs and hands...and the face of an eager, lusty young girl with one eye protected by a strange text scrap. Her only clothing was a bikini bottom covering her front legs. She looked clearly in heat, full of desires and gazed amorously at the poor boy.

His captor grinned at his terrified reaction. "Hmph, it's alright... Ushi-Oni aren't that wealt-"

The Ushi-Oni tossed her a large bag of coins, speaking with a voice full of excitement. " I work hard at sapphire mine. 200 gold I saved up! Give me this husban~" She kept speaking like a chattering rat-girl. "I have good house. I treat him, we'll be happy a lot!" The Dark Elf grabbed the bag, weighed it, and slowly approached Skylar with a pitying, apologetic expression. Caressing his cheek tenderly, she chuckled.

"Don't worry, Ushi-Oni don't kill people, their claws help you heal up with demon energy..." Softly tapping his cheek, she went on. "I was thinking of keeping you for myself but I need the coin. STILL..." She grinned. "You might be entitled to a small sign-up gift." Her lips approached his own in the shape of a kiss. "Consider this a consolation bonus for your new life. I was hoping some gentle Holstaurus or Harpy would take you in..."

Smooch. The kiss lingered on his lips, tasting of blueberries, tickling his lips and teeth as a purple, small tongue found his own. The Dark Elf slaver gently laughed in his mouth, her chuckles tickling his throat and lips. And that pissed off the Ushi-Oni royally.

"No fair! YOU DON'T KISS! HE IS MINE NOW!" The huge mamono threw a fit like a child, spider legs kicking off dust. "MIIINE!"

The Dark Elf chuckled, taking his leash and giving it to him. "Please don't break him like you did the others~" She laughed at the poor boy's horrified reaction. The Ushi Oni's one eye flashed with anger at the slave trader.

"She lies! I don't kill! No break!" She hugged him strongly while glaring daggers at the slave trading mamono, giving Skylar another wave of stimulation. The monsterish woman looked in his eyes and smiled.

"What is your name?"

"Skylar, ma'am." He reluctantly replied, smiling, remembering his conditioning.

"I'm Rishi! Pleased to meet you, husban~" She hugged him, her scary looking, but excited face buried in his shoulders. Softly, still smiling sweetly, she carried him on her giant furry arms, and slid him over her back. "Let's go!" She giggled, breaking into a chittering sprint.

"I'm fucked." Skylar mumbled.

"But it's a good thing!" Replied her new owner, galloping home. The remaining human men who waited their turn sighed and felt pity for the boy.

***

"Why do you think I send unmarried, depressed boys into combat screened by experienced men?" Said Theocrat Ulrich, cleaning his pipe.

"If they win and shake off mamono seduction, they are great warrior potential and citizens, bringing back captured mamono to ransom for humans and concessions."

"If they lose...they can adapt to their new life fairly easy and satiate the mamono need for men, and we lose the runt of the litter. Everyone goes home happy. Maou is dead. There's no need to raze cities and besiege people to death anymore. Allfather never condoned killing in the first place, dear. Lescat himself said to turn the other cheek..."

He lit his pipe in front of the light elf emissary. "So...how is the north, dear?"

***

The Ushi-Oni that he rode on skittered until they reached a home...with Skylar shivering like a leaf...would she kill him or drain his life? She was a demon!...although her face was beautiful...if one could call a demon beautiful. Her curves around the beastly body were alluring, with a friendly, loving eye watching him.

The house was...a large lair. Since ushi oni could not be bothered by door handles, it opened via a glowing slot that Skylar's strange buyer and "new wife" put her claw in. With a soft rumble, the door opened, and rider and ush-oni entered the house.

"Welcome home, new husban~" The Ushi Oni yawned, and stretched herself. "Be comfy!" She threw him naked on a huge bed, and without pause, dashed off to the kitchen. Skylar could hear a crude sound of rattling furniture, and finally, the Ushi Oni returned, her furry massive bulk pressing uncomfortably close to him.

"Say "aaah!"" she held a small slice of cake with a cherry topped on it. "Come on! Is good! You need energy!" She pushed the cake in his mouth. "You look weak!"

He decided to eat. After all, a fucked-up captivity story surely had an up to every down, yes? Smiling, and to avoid embarrasing the strange beastly woman before him, Skylar took a bite.

"Good???" The Ushi Oni's eyes implored, brows arched, as if pleading to be known as a sweet cook.

Not having the heart to hurt a mamono as this (even if she wouldn't hurt him), he smiled and nodded, eliciting a squeal of joy...honestly the cake was good...but...

Skylar's tongue savored the magically preserved cherry cake's taste. Sweet, buttery, with a hint of whipped cream...and a bit salty...

Wait...salty?

Skylar's tired, submissive mind registered a fire in his loins. He was taken by every mamono who had captured him but now his cock and balls stirred again, for he felt hard as rock just now. He wanted more, as his sight changed to a tunnel vision as he felt very, very sensitive.

"I think I cut my hand when I make cake!" The Ushi Oni grinned as if revealing a hidden joke.

Suddenly, the Ushi Oni's face looked pretty. VERY PRETTY. Those curves. The breasts...her childbearing hips...Skylar's hands were shaking, barely restraining his lust. To his sight, her strong, massive body wasn't a horrid monster, but a vessel of life hiding a beautiful pussy and lovely thighs under the fur.

He leaned forward to give the grinning the Ushi-Oni a closer look, only to lose his control, and grab the horns of the mamono woman engulfing him, and give her a tooth bumping kiss.

"UMMMPH?! YUSH! Hehehehe!" Initially shockened, the Ushi-Oni grinned, and suddenly pushed him down, mounting him on the slack opening of her sex which filled Skylar's mind with bliss.

"Yesss.... I handle Husban! HNG!" She pressed herself down, making Skylar sink into the bed amongst the smashed cake. He could only scream in soundless agony as a near endless orgasm erupted from his loins.

"First time is not last! At least twenty!" The Ushi Oni smiled, closed her eyes and held him tight, still buried in her inviting pussy. "HUSBAN!"... Skylar felt his spine almost crack as he was pushed down on the bed...

This was going to be a long night...by the feeling in his balls, he was sure he could compensate. His hands shot out, grabbing his "wife's" flanks. With burning lust, he lifted his hips, driving his cock deeper inside the hot, inviting folds of her cunt and making her gasp in surprise.

"I know you like. Again, lovely husban~~!" She started rocking the colossal bed as the pressure in his groin increased, again. But her pussy , and thighs around it was surprisingly soft around the warm fur, that his body felt like being pushed under a heavy, furry blanket of pleasure.

The bed started creaking dangerously as the Ushi Oni, roaring with pleasure, started humping his tormented cock again, and again, several times, as her blood filled his heart with power and potency. Each time he ejaculated, she moaned loudly, shuddering and spattering him with demonic pussy juice.

He blacked out after the eighth...

***

In the dead of the night, Skylar woke up. His body felt under a huge blanket...wait...it was her.

It would take years of hard work before he could even think of saving enough to purchase his freedom, perhaps convincing an ambassador to pay his kingly ransom...if he only wished to. Moreover, did he truly want to return to his previous life? His loins were sore and worn from the repetition, but...

Just another Lescatian knight, suppressed in chastity for an entire decade, he was beginning to have conflicting feelings over his imprisonment.

He was now property--owned by a monstrous Ushi-Oni, though her ethereal beauty was beyond compare. Sitting atop him, sweat dripping freely from her face, her Sutra-seal had slipped from over her eye during their insistent lovemaking. She cooed to him softly, coaxing him through the hours of painful intercourse, coyly kissing his cheek.

"I l-l-love you my wonderful Husbaaaaannn-" Her strong furred arms tenderly lying upon his chest, the fluffy paws tenderly carressing his face. His own face lying gently upon his cheek, sleepily and lovingly kissing him as she slipped into sleep, gently stirring upon occasion with soft murmors. Her arms felt as wonderful as any plush blanket in their warmth.

He sank into a deep, comfortable sleep. Free from the worries that plagued his wearied mind, freeing him from the shackles of thought.

Time to sleep. Perhaps time would tell. Perhaps, he would grow to love this strange female. Perhaps, they would even conceive a child. He chuckled at the idea of a loli Ushi-Oni calling him "daddy".

He sank to a deep, comfortable sleep, free from worries.

And his thoughts from the previous evening coming to fruition, the next morning. Waking up to the sensual creature then cuddling long into the late hours of the morning. Her furry arms felt like a warm blanket keeping him warm, as her gentle curves hidden inside her monstrous body.

Clinking of utensils warned him that his "new wife" was busy in the kitchen, as the smell of bacon and eggs reminded him of cooking food. Getting up, recollecting his senses and draping a towel around him for the sake of decency, he entered the kitchen. She had her back turned on him, busy with cooking, barely succeeding with her monstrous paws. Sighing, he gently tapped her shoulder and pulled her arm, she blinked at him in confusion.

"Let me." He took an unused knife and sliced some bread, and took his time to set up a generous breakfast table.

She gasped, the sound far less erotic than the previous ones he'd heard, instead filled with surprise and delight. "My Husband knows how to cook!" She cried in joy, taking him in her arms with a powerful hug. The energy in her claws was already beginning to stir his loins once more, easing away his soreness. Her large supple breasts and soft fur pressed against his back, cushioning him like a pillow and warming him like a plush blanket, soothing his very soul.

"I want to stay...with her." He thought to himself. "But perhaps save money whenever I can anyway. Maybe I'll find a way out...maybe..." He laid his arms over her own, pulling them more tightly about him, before disentangling himself and sitting down to breakfast with her. It looked to the be the start of a truly joyful day...hopefully the first of many to come.

*8 months later*

Dear Garrison Leader Jonas,

Before your anger flashes and kill the messenger, let tell you that I'm very happy with my position. Please, don't waste your time attempting to ransom me or looking to free me. I won't be returning, as I've lost my will to fight. I've something truly precious now that I've not known before...my wife is with child.

My war is over.

*** END OF STORY, CURSED TRAITOR SKYLAR***

Summary: Lesbian bondage and some sex scenes of both genders, and some lore about the Mamono Wars - Theo added. Please enjoy.

***STORY 2, FIONA, THE WEAK-WILLED KNIGHT HAS FALLEN TO HERESY AND KISSES DARK ELF BOOTS, HATE THE TRAITOR***

The mamono had overran the human liberators, capturing, raping and (forcibly) snuggling them. One of the minotaurs landed a lucky hit on Fiona's warhammer and had knocked it out of her hands. The monstergirls had surrounded her, demanding her to surrender or die.

Fiona growled, headbutted the lead Salamander girl before she could strike, and ran away.

She kept running. The mamono had overwhelmed her and knocked out her warhammer, overrunning the knights' defence. She now had to run or die. Running wildly towards what she perceived as an opening, her foot was tangled in a strange pile on the ground, far too well hidden amongst the grass. A sudden jerk on her leg spelled her doom.

"SHITE!"

Her world went upside down, as her stomach heaved with a horrible feeling of falling to a trap.

"OOOOOWWWWEEEEEEEEHHHHH!" A snare!

The thick-bodied, armored woman was no match for a magical snare that exploded out of the ground, snapped around her ankles, and lifted her five feet, head-down to the air.

"HELP!" She screamed desperately. Her head was aching.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!" Thrashing, the fiery redhead screamed and tugged wildly at the ropes, not realizing that the trap was next to a village of Dark Elves.

...

In the distance, a dark-skinned elf resting against a tree grinned at the screams for help. Her ears twitching in joy, she drew her tools for the trade, tranquilizer, gag, shackles and collars and started towards the source of the sounds.

"Oh oh oh, I was juuust getting bored~" Whistling a tune, she started to run towards the sounds. "Maybe this time is a cute boy!~" As if on cue, another sound of footsteps appeared next to her. Her twin sister gleefully joined the dark elf girl in the hunt, saying : "I'm claiming this one as husband if its a boy! You got yours!"

"If it's a girl?"

"We sell her and buy pretty shoes!" The both mamono girls at the age of adolescence cackled with glee as they ran towards their doomed victim.