Caught in Skirmish: For Each Gender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coup de grace to her old beliefs was the sinful little pleasure she received and (admittedly) gave with gusto:

After she was given a bit more freedom, Fiona had decided to plough the field and take a little rest under a tree, behind the treeline where the fields joined the carefully trimmed forest. It was a hot and humid day that had sheared her willpower to work, even under threat of lashes.

She snuggled under the tree, and closed her eyes...after all a short break could be good...

...

"What do you think you are doing here?" A very feminine and upset voice roused her from her sleep.

She gasped. The Overseer was right on top of her, legs planted on each side of her snoring, asleep body before she was roused with a nudge.

"You will be flogged." She angrily stated. "Follow me."

Fiona was about to raise her hand in apology and a plea when the dark elf smirked. "Or, there is another way to pay penance... I might not even say a word of your laziness." The redhead, sweaty from sleep and fearful of her reduced station in the farm, nodded eagerly. "I need female essence besides food." The Dark Elf chuckled. "I'm sure you can help me out..."

Fiona sighed. Intimacy was still foreign to her, but she thought: "It might be less harmful than getting beaten and losing standing."

The dark elf, her ebon features gleaming before the midday sun, flashed a toothy grin. "Let's get comfy, shall we?" She slowly pulled her leather skirt, and revealed a shaven, clean pussy with a tiny tuft of white hair typical of her dark elven heritage.

"Why don't you get that sweet tongue over here, and I'll return the favor? Hmm?" The overseer girl chuckled, slowly pulling Fiona's face closer to her womanhood.

Fiona closed her eyes and extended her tongue, afraid and slightly disgusted by the sexual abuse, but also dreaming of a happy place. Once her tongue touched the soft, bumpy flesh of her overseer's cunny, it all changed.

The soft, silky slit was cool, clean and wet. Her tongue tasted so many sensation at once that, for one moment, Fiona let go of her reservations.

Fiona kissed the dark slit on impulse, and ran an experimental lick. The texture of the slit was slippery, soft, with a slightly tangy, salty taste. Closing her lips around her gash, Fiona started to insert her tongue slowly, losing her restraint.

"Ahn~ to think you were prudish..." The Dark Elf's eyes rolled back in a wave of pleasure, and she turned around, engulfing the redhead's eager face with her hips and womanhood.

"I should return the favor and feast on your essence..."

Fiona's legs were held down, the Dark Elf turning around to kneel, and present her petite rear to Fiona's face, as she knelt down to undo Fiona's serf skirt and reach her most intimate area. The feeling of the mamono woman's tongue inside her body, of her lips and teeth and breath stimulating her entire pelvic region, was shocking.

"Go on. I'll make you feel great! Just relax your legs and breathe."

The soft, hot tongue was far far better than the cold fingers she was violated some time ago. Her mind melting, Fiona leant and extended her tongue, greedily burying her face inside the mamono girl's twat and tasting more and more of the delicious demonic energy she started to have cravings.

Likewise, the soft, ticklish tongue had roused the same fire a month ago.

It felt so good, being violated by a woman's tongue, sweet wet suckles and licks exploding on the cute button above her entrance.

When her overseer licked and nibbled it, her world went ablaze, again.

It seemed like an eternity that they lay there, their moans growing louder and louder, their bodies putting out so much sweat and other fluid that it was practically beginning to pool around them. Finally, with a shudder, Fiona climaxed, her insides clamping around her overseer's tongue with powerful muscles and drenching her face with so much of her glorious liquid love that it was impossible to even think of devouring it all. Yet the Dark Elf closed her mouth on Fiona's white thighs, licking and sucking like crazy.

"Oh gods..." The Dark Elf and Fiona simultaneously shivered, their tongues bringing each other to another orgasm. Shaking free of the dark elf woman, Fiona licked her lips of the spicy-sweet taste and looked at her. The Dark Elf overseer smiled, and showered Fiona's thighs with kisses, drinking her female juices as well. Fiona, in her lust crazed sight could not help but notice the mamono dark elf feed on it with gusto, and almost feel better with a faint glow.

"Not bad at all, sweetie. I'll not mention of your slacking to the mistress." She blew Fiona a kiss. "I also feed on female essence too, so...I will harvest that lovely cunny juice some time again, soon."

Fiona, shaken and disheveled, nodded weakly.

...

"Before we get back to work...." The overseer leant and left her lips a final sweet peck. "Don't slack off like that again, OK?" Fiona nodded wearily.

"At least, when you get the urge, hit me up. I need this as much as food, born a mamono with a female desire. You can then sleep off some hours in my bed."

It was a "quickie" as the mistress put it, and much to Fiona's surprise, made her relaxed and happy. Afterwards, however...

"I buried my face in her cunt and arse..."

Fiona had done the rest of her labor with an ashamed expression, while maintaining her facade. She looked away beet red when her overseer winked at her. Her face could boil water when she saw some of human slave women pointing at her and giggling.

She despaired each week as slaves came in and got out with no missive to get herself out of this captivity. Not even one captive knew her name or mentioned her Captain aiming to ransom her out.

As weeks passed, her spirits sank.

Eventually she broke down in tears at the breakfast table. She was sobbing in despair at the breakfast table when everyone else had left out of silent courtesy, only to feel a soft dark hand on her shoulder.

"They don't know your true value." Thalassa simply commented, seeing her sulk. She leant, handed her a fresh cup of tea, and kissed her on the cheek. "I give you my word that your name was on the slave registry. Apparently they don't bother..." As Fiona started sobbing louder and louder, the dark elf sighed. She nuzzled the woman's neck softly. Then, Fiona lost it, ranting and crying loudly.

"Married at thirteen before the bastard left me for a dainty dark skinned slut from the south!" Thalassa held a giggle back as she ranted. "Lef' me with no inheritance or title from my father and left me a woman to beg until I was taken by a Captain! How do you think I feel! Now I'm a slave to another dark girl! I HAVE NOTHING IN LIFE AND LOST EVERYTHING!" Fiona was struck asunder, crying hysterically in the dark elf's arms, whose eyes even moistened despite the racist rant.

Softly holding her head, Thalassa kissed her on the forehead.

"But you have a home. Here."

The simplicity of these words nearly stopped Fiona's heart. She was breathing heavily, her disheveled hair and chest heaving with every breath. "Being a slave to a Rose dark elf village means you also get taken care of until the end of your life."

Fiona's gaze on her was that of an abandoned puppy. Thalassa's heart softened at her tears, sighing, she hugged the large human woman.

"We will never abandon or neglect you." The former human warrior woman-turned slave could only swallow, wipe her nose and collapse in Thalassa's arms, nuzzling her and burying her tears in her owner's chest.

"Shh..." Thalassa leant and took her to her chest, consoling the poor, abandoned ex-warrior. "Shh..." She kissed her neck and hugged her for half an hour. "Go to sleep."

Thalassa's heart was not made of stone: she let go all the insults snuck inside her rant. To cheer her up, she had given her the day off, and tomorrow, simply made a maid as other relatives from other farms and man-hunts visited. That day she was given a set of frilly maid clothes with the Dark Elf overseers shrugging about the size: "We could only find this."

It was something. Skimpy, a bit weird, but formfitting. Shrugging, Fiona dressed up, and stood at attention, eager to provide refreshments to the visitors. Her red, curly long hair and freckles adorning her ivory skin, combined with her emerald eyes drew quite the attention as Dark Elves and their mamono allies and chatted, each commenting on her beauty and exotic appearance. More than often, each would ask her to be seated next to themselves, hold her hand and even lay a hand on her thigh.

Fiona never felt more at east when each sympathized with her plight, and promised to buy her or even ransom her if it came to that, as she served drinks and snacks to visiting mamono.

Hours later, the last guest left, leaving the maids to clean and do dishes. Fiona was absentmindedly collecting dishes and washing them.

"They are calling me beautiful." Fiona's deep, distant, thoughtful stare drew Thalassa's sharp eye: the human was an intriguing specimen.

Had she wanted, she could kill everyone opposing her and escape. But children made her softer than cheese. And her behaviour...depressed, traumatized and sullen, one could imagine a few things happening in the past: things not even the most perverted dark elf did not dare asking.

"Good job for an evening well done, Fiona." She praised her as she proceeded accounting the donations and sales of her farm, musing loudly. "You spoke of being called beautiful. Explain." She signed a check and filed it, as another maid brought her tea.

"Yeh know. I'm not that...Allfather do I have to say it out loud?" Ignoring Thalassa's frown at disrespect, she emptied her heart. "I got legs of a tree trunk, ginger as f**k, and -No, enough with no swearing- dainty as an Oni... I..."

Tears wet the table.

Thalassa's maids shrugged at her : "No idea." told their eyes. Thalassa's sigh and eyes meant "Not this shit again."

She started crying in heartrending sobs, leaving Thalassa conflicted between punishing her or consoling her.

"Gods of fate must have played a real trick on me, or some perverted human man is writing our tale." Thalassa sighed, looking to the heavens as if she could feel the writer of fate's thick, hairy wandering hands. Her ears twitched, signaling both maids to comfort and seat the sobbing human woman to a chair.

"You are, extremely beautiful. Let no one ever say otherwise. Here's your slave manifest, usually we never read papers to captives to demoralize them." She took a small scroll with a purchase bill. "You are identified as the most attractive capture up to date. When I heard the news, I dashed to the marketplace to add another trophy from far away..." She caressed Fiona's cheek. "And I think I found a valuable friend as well."

Fiona looked at her full of tears."Yeh... really fancy me as a friend?" Without speaking, she hugged Fiona, and lifted her cup of green tea to Fiona's lips.

The redhead sighed, and sipped tentatively.

"You aren't swearing anymore, my fiery one."

Fiona gulped, swallowing tears. "My...?"

The Dark Elf kept smiling, and leant on her lips for a soft, tender kiss. Fiona did not resist, and even moved her tongue to entwine with the sweet, purple tongue of her captor. The Dark Elf grinned, softly suckling her sweet lips and tongue and tasting her tears.

"Small and dainty doesn't mean the only beauty, my red tigress."

"I ought to wash your swearing mouth with soap to make sure you don't."

"Don't yeh focking try." Fiona growled between the angry,sultry kiss. Her soft, pink lips returned the kiss on Thalassa's nose. The Dark Elf gasped in surprise, and kissed her nose softly, repeatedly as well.

"That's the spirit, sweetheart. Also ten lashes for the swearing." Fiona frowned and pouted.

"Please,wait... Sorry..."

Thalassa smiled, grinning.

"Twenty."

Sighing, the redhead stood up, walked to and brought the leather whip that rested on the fireplace sullenly.

"Assume the position please." Smiling with shining white teeth that could light up the room, Thalassa patiently waited Fiona to remove her shirt and sit.

"Consider this a corporeal punishment practiced in the military if it helps. One!"

The whip landed on Fiona's back, eliciting a gasp.

***

"Fifteen!"

Fiona did not even flinch after she was struck once, shutting her mind from the pain and humiliation. Her mind went to the reasons why she was like this in the first place, trying to beat back the half-nakedness and shame away...

Then she felt cool water and air on her back.

"Five less, and ice treatment for being a good one and not making another fuss." Thalassa was gently wiping her reddened back with a cool napkin and blowing on it. "I don't feel like hurting you, but I will until you learn manners. Get it love?"

Fiona blushed red as her hair "Don't say love unless you mean it."

Thalassa threw her head back to explode in a laughter that sounded like sweet,clinking glasses with wine.

"Still conflicted?"

"In my blood." Fiona looked away with a blush. Thalassa's eyes shone brighter as she grinned and gave a soft, slow lick on Fiona's round ear.

"I take that as a challenge, my fiery emerald." She tapped Fiona's cheek to point at her eyes. "Not to mention some of the fight in you is gone. I didn't hear you complain doing my chores. I was amazed you even made my tea and chopped wood and worked at the farm without complaint, as I read the books to you from the window!"

Fiona sneered. "Yeh promised yeh wouldn't whip or hunt any more poor bairns to be yer slaves...only because of that."

Thalassa burst into laughter: "You believed I would, silly human girl?" She sighed. Wiping her pointy black ears with a wet napkin, she started lecturing Fiona again. "I was joking."

"I shall do no such thing, Fiona. Little humie boys grow up to be big humie boys....and husbands and fathers for my daughters. Or go out into the world and sire more humie boys for my daughters to love...And the humie 'bairns' as you like to call them seem to enjoy playing with our daughters well enough..."

Giggles from the library could be heard. A human boy next room was happily playing with a slightly older dark elf girl who had him in her arms and teaching him to "kiss the big sister."

Fiona turned to look at her. Thalassa pointed towards the couple, who stopped kissing clearly started having sex in front of them. The Dark Elf girl softly pushed her mate down, kissing and sucking his lips and tongue as her hands gently started undoing his trousers and slowly mounting him through her pantiless leather skirt.

"See that boy? Years ago I found him being chased by bandits that killed his family, running in desperate terror. The bandits were promptly left tied up for your marshal to hang them, and I took the scared, terrified boy here on my horse, and here."

Thalassa took a cup of tea fortified with brandy and sighed sadly, reminiscing of sad past.

"He clung to me like a kitten for days, cried and cried, so I spent a few days consoling him in my room until I gave him to my human maids to adopt. Now years later he is healthy, grown up, his traumatized heart is healed and he is a good plaything for my daughters. And how does he pay back? He is my -well maintained- property, healthy farmer, cook, father, lover and stud."

"Last week our Hellhound guard was pregnant with a litter of 4 pups. He sired them, as well as 2 grandchildren for me." Fiona smiled at the cute hellhound pups running around the plantation and yapping. Each looked like a miniature, much cuter Hellhound with even fluffier arms and legs as they laughed, talked and cutely barked at and nibbled everything in their eager childhood playfulness.

"We never mistreat...though some have to adapt to being taken in...but we try to be the best in...accomodation." She pinched Fiona's thigh. "Especially valuable merchandise like you... You should be happy you were bought by me and not by a Thorn remnant."

Fiona flinched, biting her lips. "To yeh I'm like a merchandise...To be sold and owned..." The Dark Elf grinned and nodded. "Everything and everyone has a price, dear. Yes, I see you as valuable property. Does that disturb you?"

Fiona nodded. "Very." Her voice shook with reawakened trauma, which prompted Thalassa to softly caress her chest and neck to calm her down. "Shhh..." She softly rubbed Fiona's shaking hands and lips until the freckled redhead calmed in her steel grasp.

"What if I'd say that you are more valuable than a million slaves and...some of my sisters...once you're properly tamed and broken in..." That made Fiona breathe heavily. She shuddered again as Thalassa rubbed her pointy nose on her neck. "You know I spent a fortune on the ropes to restrain you earlier?" Fiona looked at her with disbelief.

"They are flexible, and will never hurt you or your circulation. THAT is how much I value a delicious little flaming jewel that fell on my lap." She could feel the fiery redhead's heartbeats quicken at the mention of "jewel".

"I know this is a sudden change for you, but look around you, Fiona. Do you see any of our humans in pain or despair?" Outside it was an orderly plantation, albeit under strict control with patrolling dark elves with wide smiles, bright eyes and cruel whips controlling the labor and love around them.

"Now, dear. The food is getting cold. Let's eat downstairs."

Both went downstairs, with Thalassa noticing Fiona's gait becoming less stuck up, and not needing to be guided by arm. Still, Thalassa kept a grip on her arm to remind her what she was here, and Fiona's blank stare confirmed as much. They sat to the dinner table, as servants and dark elf alike kept a quiet gaze on both women, slave and mistress, sit down to eat.

Begrudgingly, Fiona opened her mouth to receive a tasty morsel of food like a babe, with Thalassa smiling at her all the way. Slowly she chewed, and swallowed.

"How's it taste?" Thalassa grinned.

"Good..." Fiona could not deny it. It was great. Thalassa frowned and put away the bowl. "You forgot to say something..." She crossed her arms, glaring at Fiona.

Fiona was never a woman to be talked down...but the last few weeks had broken most of her spirit. "It's good, mistress..." She mumbled weakly.

"Good girl." Fiona's eyes flared at the belittling remark, but cheeks blushed red at the headpat. Her daughters giggled as they ate and made out with their own husbands. The dark elf noticed Fiona's unease around being handcuffed at dinner table.

"You have to be more honest with me before I can allow you greater freedom, my red tigress." Thassa was smelling her body, nose embedded in her neck. "Such as your lust, desires...you are burning up like my lamp under your skin but you tense so much when my fingers touch you...why?"

"A woman shall not lie with a woman as she does with a man." Fiona repeated her holy book with less-than-enthusiastic abandon. Thalassa chuckled at her words:

"Of course not. They shall lie with a fire that will burn their hearts and beds!" She laughed at her own wit, as well as the maids. "Seriously, that's the reason you Lescatians are so stuck-up. Thrust, thrust, thrust, where's the joy with that?..."She kept smiling, softly teasing her cheeks and nose and playing with her freckles.

"Besides, these Lescatian verses can be re-interpreted. Think of using no sex toys, but hugging and kissing each other. Men don't "lay" like that."

Fiona's gaze hardened. "Wait... you read the scriptures?"

Thalassa swallowed her food and nodded. "If you interpret them literally, there is nothing against two women going at it as long as I don't use a sex toy. Nothing against multi-spousal marriage if theres two men and many mamono in between."

Fiona scratched her head, touched by the on-the-spot philosophy.