Caught in Skirmish: For Each Gender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona's head felt like burning even though her captor passed around a waterskin every hour to water and take care of her stock. It simply was utterly bizarre and alien to her to be enslaved like this. Would she know freedom again?

She looked away, eyes big as plates when a Naga handed a few coins to a slaver and leaned down, to kiss and "sample" one of the boys for sale. The young boy flinched, and relaxed as the Naga gently coiled around his body, whispering with a smile: "Shh...I'm not going to hurt you."

Slowly the monster-woman smiled at him, and her head slowly descending towards the hairless, hard prize standing erect before her. Her snake tongue extended lustily to wrap around his shaft, eliciting a surprised gasp and moan from even the well-seasoned slave.

Her mouth engulfing his cock and suckling slowly, and monster-woman started shivering. The boy tried to keep a steady face for a minute until he shuddered, his upper legs shook, and nearly collapsed on the Naga. His cock was still twitching when the Naga stopped sucking and pulled his cock off with a "pop", swallowing his "male essence" hungrily.

"Early ejaculator but he tastes so gooood~! I'll buy him!" She hugged the boy, let the trader unshackle him and paid with a generous purse. Hugging the exhausted boy in her scaly arms and strong body, she slithered home, eager to show what she just bought from the market.

"I'm on sale like a horse." She sniffled, her white skin burning under the sun.

The agonizing, servile wait took hours. Now she felt how it was to be in a pet shop...this time, SHE was on sale. Her shame deepened when interested buyers, some of them male (which made her blood boil, to be gazed on men so), approached her with interested looks and softly poked and prodded her body. She blushed red as a beet when a few male and female mamono buyers softly squeezed her breasts, and opened her mouth to check her teeth. It made her feel conflicted, to be given lavish intimate attention; only to be bought like cattle as her skin felt on fire.

She could not keep her angry glare from the human fosterling, who was shopping for his mistress held her jaw, smiling. "You seem quite pale, miss." He touched her arms and chest, feeling the freckles as Lucretia gazed varily. Fiona's eyes spelled murder.

The young man chuckled and shook his head, moving on.

"Bastard..."She mumbled, and squealed as a harsh hand cracked on her arse.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" The Dark Elf merchant was on her in a split second, slapping her across the face as well. "WHAT DID YOU SAY, SLAVE?" She hissed in Fiona's ear, twisting it violently. Not even the former knight could stop herself from yelping in pain even though the human servant returned and apologised on her behalf.

"I'm sorry, mistress. It's my fault, poking a freshly caught human sister." The slaver dark elf smiled sweetly at the human boy's tender apology.

"You are too well-mannered, human, but she needs to learn obedience." She grabbed Fiona's ear and twisted it again.

"Be thankful you are a classified exotic, so I won't beat you now. But make a scene like this again and i'll make sure you won't sit still for MONTHS! Now apologise to him!"

Fiona muttered a cold apology and looked down again.

"For the gods' sake, can't she just...accept this and sit still?" The dark elf slave trader muttered angrily. "We treat slaves well, and I still get this crap. Sheesh!"

They were interested in her body. It made her stomach go alight with butterflies as men smiled at her, eyed her breasts, her clean shaven womanhood like some town prostitute! She looked down, in shame. Her mind only wanted it to be over.

Suddenly, she felt a poke on her flank. "Look at me." A strong hand grasped her jaw and softly lifted her eyes.

It was a tall, almost regal looking Dark Elf woman. She was flanked by two slaves, a human couple carrying groceries and soft leather collars on their necks. Each were politely looking at the ground.

"Open your mouth." Her hands pried her jaws open, stiffly but not hard to hurt; she checked her teeth. "Healthy." She softly slapped her sides with both hands to check her body fat, and muscles. "Sturdy." Her hands softly rubbed her skin, exploring the strange freckles. "Interesting. Not disease I hope?"

"Good evening, Lady Thalassa." The slave trader bowed slightly. "No disease. It's...called...freckles, spots on northern people .She is a bit wild still, but quite exotic, yes... a warrior from the north we just captured...she isn't too well adapted to her new life though."

Still smiling, she caressed, measured, and squeezed Fiona's rump and even gave a soft probing smack, watching Fiona's eyes glow with fire. "Yes, she is healthy and exotic like a spotted leopard..." Her fingers gently caressed Fiona's arm.

"...And I sense fight left in her. How much?"

"300 gold pieces. She is classified "exotic", even though she is a bit wild."

"Fair enough. I think she has potential and value." Lucretia's eyes shone with gold coin signs...a sale with no bargain!

"Hmm..." The dark elf woman named Thalassa cradled her chin in thoughts. "I can tame her."

Fiona thought, amongst the humiliating post "Like fuck yeh will..." Purple eyes focused on her, resonating in her soul : "I will tame you."

The red haired human flinched...Thalassa had whispered those words to her, leaning in her ear.

Fiona's own emerald eyes flashed in fear as if sensing her challenge. Thalassa smiled. "Alright. I'll tell the overseers I bought another one."

Lucretia took her payment, counted it, and unlocked Fiona's cuffs, and delivered her leash, naked, and bound, to the new owner. "Since all the children are returning to school, my plantation is quite relaxed now." She told Lucretia. "And I ran out of men to play with. This will provide me a challenge."

Fiona just sighed and looked at the Dark Elf.

"Welcome to my household, slave. What is your name?" She askes sweetly.

Fiona's heart and ego finally hit a low point to retort even when naked and chained. "What does the sign on my chest say? Cannae ye read?"

Lucretia's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates, and she slapped her forehead. "You are SO dead, woman." Much to her surprise, Thalassa gave a cute snort "Ha-", and laughed. And laughed....

"HAHAHAHAHA! She has spirit. Alright. 300 it is. Can you chloroform her though? I don't want to argue with a human who think she is still my equal."

"You FUCKI-" Fiona was about to roar in anger.

The Dark Elf, though smaller, shot out with her hand and grabbed Fiona's throat savagely. Chained to the post and unable to defend herself, Fiona's eyes bulged and she flailed until Thalassa held out a rag.

"You can inhale this or be strangled to sleep. Your choice." Thalassa's eyes gleamed evilly. Weeping, Fiona nodded, and Thalassa let go of her throat, and rubbed it gently as Fiona coughed. "Much better, girl. See, obedience is much more comfortable under my lash." Sighing, Fiona leant forward and smelled the wet rag, and slowly collapsed in the dark elf's arms.

"Load her up in the cart, and deliver her to my dungeon for breaking in."

***

Her sleep was troubled by dreams of being a pet to dark elves, to be caged and ridiculed and sold.

When she woke up, that dream became reality, again.

She was tied up, legs spread, blindfolded, shamelessly exposed and suspended on her belly from the ceiling in a dark dungeon. Her mouth was gagged, and there was a small beaker suspended above her, dripping water on the back of her neck, slowly.

Fiona growled under the gag. She was tied utterly helplessly, suspended from the ceiling, naked, with tight rope loops around her nipples. She heard footsteps, whiplashes and moans all around. She was hyperventilating when high heeled footsteps came in.

The dark elf chuckled at her vain struggles and proceeded to tie her up tighter, ignoring her growls.

"You are helpless."

Her quip made Fiona growl again and even try struggling. A slap on her pale bottom made her shudder and yelp."

"Stop."

Sobbing, she stopped.

"Good." Her captor lay a hand on her back, rubbing. "Breathe slowly."

"Understand your helplessness and my skills at arousing you. Let it mold your senses, relax and let go of your ego."

Fiona's eyes started to tear again and she shook her head in painful denial. Thalassa's vicious dark elven features softened a bit. "Come on. The ropes do not hurt you. And I won't harm you...any more than necessary. But you do need a little correction, my dear. "

Fiona panted desperately for air and was turning blue, prompting Thalassa to take off her gag. Fiona started sobbing nad whimpering through her mouth: "Why...you evi-"

*crack* Fiona's butt was not throbbing with pain and sporting a red hand mark.

"No talking back. Be civil. You will not be hurt if you cooperate."

Exhausted, the redhead nodded as Thalassa's dark hands tenderly wiped her sweat, removed the water torture dripper and slightly loosened her bonds.

"I have bought you, which means you are my slave whether you like it or not, do you understand?" Fiona was silent.

"You are a purchased slave, a property." Thalassa threw a harsh look at her.

"Let's get this over quick. These pretty feet?They are mine."

The dark elf rubbed Fiona's soles and toes, kissing and biting them softly, making Fiona yelp.

"They are my property. These long, strong legs?" She grasped the long, white, thick feminine legs and rubbed her dark hands, slapping occasionally.

"They are mine. Those strong, red-haired thighs and the red rose garden?" Her hand darted out to cup Fiona's helpless, exposed womanhood and squeeze it, eliciting a shriek and moan. She then slapped her bum, squeezing it harsh enough to make Fiona grit her teeth and eventually moan, again.

"That cute pussy and ass? They are mine. My property" *slap* Fiona could not help but moan this time. "Please..."

"Sshh...I'm not done yet." Thalassa walked over her. "These plump, beautiful breasts? Whom they belong to?" She softly cupped one, gently and weighing the beautiful, white breast hanging from Fiona's freckled, white chest.

"Well?" She started squeezing harder, softly squeezing a nipple. "They are very beautiful." She smiled, leaning and giving the fleshy mound a soft kiss and bite. "Whom do they belong to?"

"Y-you!" Fiona flinched in pain and pleasure, making Thalassa nod and smile.

"And that beautiful face? Lips? ears? Mouth?" She kissed and squeezed every part of Fiona's face. "My property. I bought them. I own them from the slave market. Get it?" The dark elf glared lustfully at the helpless, suspended Fiona. "I own this body before me. Do I?" She gazed at the helpless woman's face.

Fiona had enough abuse in short amount of time. She could now only wearily nod, hoping it will be over.

"Very well. I will now lower and untie you from your shibari." She pulled a small rope, slowly lowering the shamefully bound naked human woman from her predicament to safe ground. Her dextrous hands untied the woman's naked feet, legs and chest binds, eventually freeing her tormented skin into a pile of sobbing mess. Fiona scrambled to her feet, sullenly staring at her and covering her naked body with her hands, as Thalassa laughed and washed her own.

"If you continue to defy me, I will make your life here very difficult. But if you co-operate, I'll give you... a tranquil, joyful farm life with the love and care you so clearly crave... and deserve."

"What do you know abou' wha' I crave?" Fiona retorted, albeit carefully, snatching a blanket to cover herself. Thalassa started to laugh, without malice. "Come. I'll read you something." She pulled her gently towards a small reading room and took out a book. "The Subconscious: Fallacy of Free Will."

"Please. Take a seat. I will read you the passages you must hear..." She softly made her sit on a cushy chair and draped her with the blanket.

"I'll have tea and painkillers brought in."

***

Hours passed as Thalassa seated her and read her the book about the fallacy of free will, praising utilitarianism and mutual pleasures.

Fiona was grasping a cold cup of tea, eyes locked to the ceiling, by the time Thalassa was finished.

"You may spend the night here. I feel that you badly need to accept your new life. But I know you need more than the whip to come to terms."

She replaced her tea, and smiled at her, caressing her white, soft cheek. "Taming human women is...harder for us. Thorns just brutalize you into servitude. Women like you would have her back scarred heavily." Her dark skin made a perfect contrast with Fiona's ivory skin." Her hands softly caressed, fingertips softly squeezing Fiona's soft, white cheek and nose. "I wouldn't do that...as a misguided human woman, you deserve compassionate guidance from your superior monster owners."

Fiona looked at her with sadness. "Compassion..."

Thalassa chuckled. "Come on, you killed mamono and fought many more. You shouldn't feel bad about a slap or two, or being suspended for some time... Besides, you didn't seem to be suffering when I laid my lips on your most precious body parts..."

"Ain't decent... a knight of St. Celestine..." Fiona mumbled.

"A war machine? Fiona..." Thalassa whispered. "You are far more valuable than hurting mamono whose life depends on male energy..."

"You raped me!"

Thalassa smirked. "A little nude restraint and a tickle and kiss doesn't count as pushing you down and fucking you senseless, slave." She chuckled. "You are a human, and my property now, unless your captains buy you back."

Fiona's eyes implored Thalassa, full of tears. The Dark Elf sighed: being a Rose had her difficulties. The human woman wanted to hear some care personally, her wet emerald eyes showed as such. The dark elf sat next to Fiona and started caressing her hair.

"It's not the end of the world. You are also a valuable plantation slave. A property...maybe a future friend and mother, nanny to me children, foster mother to my abandoned human children..."

Fiona shivered at a soft kiss on her neck. "...maybe a lover too...At least a bed companion to spice up my night life." Thalassa grinned. "I hit the spot, didn't I? You crave to be owned and loved. I heard Alba is notorious for blood feuds."

Fiona looked away, nodding quietly.

"You would be wasted in its crags and lochs and green wilderness, another angry human woman needlessly dying and fighting a needless clan war." Thalassa confidently declared, as she rubbed her own black, pointy ears with a skin cream: dry air tended to hurt her erogenous ears.

"You don't just crave love. You deserve it."

Fiona looked at her again.

"You earned it." She earnestly said it. "You rose from a people that had women as second-class citizens and attracted the attention of a recruiter. Isn't that enough by itself? To now live a tranquil farm life free of restraints of your religion?"

For these words, the human woman had no words.

"You are still grumpy." Thalassa approached her with a smirk. "That means..." She darted out, slapping handcuffs on Fiona's wrists and pinning her down on the chair and snatching her tea.

"Wha! Wait, wait, I didn't do anythehehehehehehehHHEHEHEEHEHNG!"

Thalassa hugged her tight, and started tickling her armpits. The laughter and shriek the human woman elicited was sweet music to her. She kept on tickling, her hands racing from her armpits to her belly, as the human lost it and started laughing without restraint.

"AHA! You are ticklish, slave! YOU ARE DOOMED: Because I like tickling..." Thalassa laughed as she kept tormenting her. Fiona thrashed and laughed like mad as merciless hands tormented her, tickled and rubbed every sensitive area as the dark elf pinned her tired body.

She laughed, and laughed, until her mind started to melt. The Dark Elf captor was merciless, and did ot stop as ticklish sensations filled her mind to a blank slate..

She laughed breathlessly for minutes as she was tickled mercilessly, the dark elf cruelly laughing and tickling her all over her belly, shoulder and neck.

"stoHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHP!"

Laughter, lack of air and the rush of pleasure had finally made her snap and scream in desperation:

"MISTRESS! MERCY!" Fiona herself clasped her hands over her mouth as Thalassa burst in laughter. "Ha! Broken-in!" Fiona was frozen and blushing red.

"Ohohoho~" She grinned "Had I known this would make you break so easily..." The dark elf laughed and kissed Fiona's nose. "Very well, I decide to be merciful. But, say, how about we have a few more tender moments of laughter?"

"Wait, I am not rea-hehehehehahahahahahahahaha!" She thrashed and laughed as another ticklish assault was unleashed upon her. The maids cleaning up the library smiled at each other lovingly, savoring the laughter of their new friend.

Tickling was Thalassa's favorite hobby. It not only made the grumpy slaves laugh, but was also a method to break in minds with pleasure and laughter. It felt so warm and comfy when she and Fiona cuddled after an hour of tickling.

"You will stay in the dormitory. Our human...servants are well housed there. Now go to sleep, my newest red toy." She kissed Fiona's cheek.

***1 month later***

It passed like a breeze. Fiona was taken out, given light restraints and left to work under a careful overseer. Thalassa's daughter personally oversaw her work at the farm and sawmill. Fiona, conflicted and confused, was told to focus on working to earn her meal and keep, and clear her head of issues.

The redhead was given light serf clothes, an (admittedly light metal) collar, a slightly heavy pair of ankle cuffs and was kept under scrutiny. The human woman sighed and started working , carrying farming tools and tilling the soil. The Dark Elves made slaves of humans, but she had to admit, they were treated well. Nothing like tales of evil cruelty, though still humiliating, and admittedly evil if the person had a family back home.

She was collared and leashed to her Overseer during the day who took care of her and a few dozen more. First few days she was struck with terror and shame until she realized no one cared about her predicament and humans at the plantation treated her as an equal , so Fiona got to work, helping at the farm with farming tools, eventually getting used to being collared.

The third day there was no leash, but collar to remind her what she is. And pinchings.

Sweet Allfather, the pinchings and gropings. The Dark Elves, perverts and bondage freaks they are, loved to touch and bully humans. Mostly men (Fiona saw more than a few -personal punishments- due to perceived slights in their work) were taken to be "questioned and punished" an returned with dopey smiles on their faces.

If Fiona had known Thalassa had ordered them, she'd be worse off. Every morning, when she passed the overseer, she had given up on trying to run from the butt-slap that would come with it. Thalassa's daughter the Overseer would wink, smile, and when she'd pass, deliver a slap on her bum that would make it jiggle. At the fourth day, Fiona's resigned, sad look had made her giggle.

"Come on, it's a bit of harmless fun~" She kissed her cheek and handed her tools and simply squeezed her rump softly. "Now get to work, cherryhead."

Fiona started feeling conflicted the next day. This was different than what she thought, very different.

She was treated no differently than her owners save for serf work around the farm and the mansion. No beatings other than badly made mistakes which would earn corporeal punishment back home anyway. She ate at their table, lived in their lodgings, and shared rooms and baths.

True, she was property and more than once she saw fresh captives "broken in" before joining the slave dormitory, but the conditions were neither dirty nor cruel. That said, the Dark Elves would hunt runaways mercilessly, and would punish them severely. Of course, occasionally one or two slave would leave the farm as a delegate would ransom important figures or lucky ones whose relatives would pay enough to get them out.