Caught in Skirmish: For Each Gender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tehehehehe! I love these red dots on your body! I want to play with them so much!" Fiona chuckled on impulse when Thalassa rubbed a brush on her cheeks.

"Allfather help me..."Fiona moaned, rolling her eyes. "I an' my freckles like a f- toy..."

"Freckles?" The dark elf girl rose her inquisitive gaze at the captive human paladin. "What are they?"

"My people's feature." Fiona chewed her food. "Them up north have em."

The dark elf shrugged : "All the better for me to play with. I have decided to keep you out of the sun. From now on you handle indoor maid work and evening field work. Get it?"

Fiona nodded. "Can I also work at the nursery?"

The Dark Elf's grin was from ear to ear.

***

"Local wolf girl goes awoo. Can Mamono Times go worse than this at full moon?" Thalassa was relaxing by the fire as Fiona walked in, with her maid clothes and brought her tea.

"Thank you dear." The dark elf took her tea and politely nodded. "When you are done, please sit. I want to talk about your future, my human slave."

Fiona's heart skipped a beat.

"Ah no." As if reading her mind, Thalassa folded the newspaper and smiled. "I will not sell you, though your fame and friendship with my neighbors would yield a fortune were I to auction you naked on my market. I was thinking... since you spent so much time and we...have become quite friendly, I was thinking to breeding you." Ignoring Fiona's astounded (and equally afraid) expression, she went on. "My serfs always provide me sons and daughters for my lineage and more serfs and mothers. You can't be the exception if you are going to live here."

Fiona stared at her dumbfounded..."Wha..."

"Why, never thought of children? You seem to LOVE them. You are the darling of every dark elf child and human child in my farm! Have you ever heard of what they call you?"

"What?" Fiona blinked.

"Aunt Fiona Rouge. They already see you as family. And I think...it's time you cradled a human child of your own."

The dark elf stood up turned away from the door and walked slowly to Fiona, her body swaying lightly from side one side to another in each step. She walked over to the human redhead, placed her hands on his shoulders, pushed her back onto the bed and pressed her lips against hers. She moaned lightly and then withdrew, soaking up the bewildered expression on Fiona's face.

"Wha' was that fo'..." She gasped.

"We are going to make love, you and I." Thalassa started removing her clothes. "I am going to be gentle, but I want you to enjoy this. Strip."

Fiona, breathing harder, nodded and starting to remove her maid clothes.

"I am going to keep you, my exotic northern beauty. I never saw a woman like you." The shocked Fiona listened helplessly to her naked, panting dark elf captor. Worse, all her resistance, intermittently flaring at times, had died.

"I'm going to fuck you. Then my stud slaves will fuck you." Thalassa was smiling between wet, loud kisses. "I will breed you, and see your womb fill with life. Because you are mine and I will do as I wish." Fiona's weak retort was stopped before she could speak: with a fierce kiss.

Fiona did not resist anymore as her clothes were removed, to be lad bare, naked with her ivory skin glowing in the candlelight. Her mistress, the dark elf lady who bought her from the marketplace, leaned over her supine form, her pure white hair and her ebon skin softly descending on her as a warm blanket. Fiona's mouth was filled with a sweet taste when Thalassa kissed her lustfully.

"You look so much in heat now, my northern slave. I think we should have you bred this night, its so auspicious to conceive life under the full moon." Thalassa rained soft kisses over her pure white belly, her arms, her lips, hands, thighs and feet.

Fiona breathed hard, with anticipation of this night, her haid disheveled around her. her arousal increased when she saw that well-built, handsome human man who fancied her enter the room after Thalassa clapped her hands. "Bruce! Samuel!"

"Bruce."

Thalassa giggled. "You sound eager for him...ha! dripping wet!" Her hand went to rub the lines of the redhead woman's pussy, and her lips met Fiona's. "Let's get you ready for mounting, red horse."

"Neigh." Both women exploded in laughter as two stud slaves climbed the bed, chuckling.

"Together, side by side. I want to feel your heartbeat as we are both fucked." Thalassa leant close, her small, warm body leaning on Fiona's sweat soaked cooler, soft, large one. Letting all decency go, Fiona lifted her hips and got comfy on the bed full of anticipation.

Her heartbeats reached a crescendo and she bit her lips when she felt Bruce enter her. A dark hand was under her breast, enjoying her heartbeats as she was bred. Suddenly, the stud slave reached forward, gently turned her over with his cock still embedded inside her.

Fiona screamed in delight, only to be silenced by the man's deep kiss pulling her head back, and submitted deeply, her strong legs hugging her lover.

When the bed under her started to creak, Fiona let her ego go, herself, her body and sensations floating in high heavens, the center of her pleasures being the tingly fire between her legs.

Meanwhile, Thalassa was enjoying her new southern slave's attentions. A monster of a man possessing a cock as long as a foot. Thalassa had bought him traumatized when a local king had killed his village and sold the survivors to the slave markets for no reason than someone's rebellion.

And like every utilitarian Dark Elf, she had given him a home, purpose, and human wives to start all over his human existence again. Occasionally, she'd call him to his bed, explaining the "orisha-women"'s need for male essence and birth problem.

Samuel was more than happy to oblige to copulate to please himself...and his beloved mistress. He had already seven children from different serf human women as well, and some Lamia maids' children showed distinctly southern looks like dark skin and curly hair. And now he was doing his part by fucking Thalassa savagely, the mamono woman lying on all fours in front of him. The wet "slap" sounds had increased , signaling his release until an accident happened, certainly unintentionally.

"Yes...yes...YE-ARRGH! NOT THAT HOLE YOU BASTARD!" Thalassa screeched as her asshole was split open by Samuel's cock. "I WILL WHIP YOU BLOODY FOR THIS!" She clawed at the bedsheets, angry and helpless in his arms as her pointy ears twitched from sheer pain when her big black slave plunge his monstrous cock, without lubrication, in her round, petite arse. "STOP! STOP!"

"C-can't help!" Samuel, crazed by lust, kept thrusting.

"Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck yo-" Thalassa grit her teeth, repeating the hateful words like a mantra as her asshole got dilated, being pumped by the dark, thick cock of her southern slave.

Samuel kept thrusting, holding her mistress's round hips savagely, slapping faster until he growled and roared in pleasure, unloading inside her. Her tormented asshole, burning with pain only felt some relief when a warm gush of seed relaxed it as Samuel's ejaculating cock was slowly withdrawn with a wet slurp.

"S-sorry mistress!"

"You bastard! Not...ah~" She moaned, still shuddering. "I'm going to whip you for this!"

"Worth it." Samuel gasped, fainting from a twin orgasm. "Your ass is heavenly mistress!"

"Son of a bitch." She kicked his flank. "What did I say about anal sex! With that murderous foot long... Forty lashes tomorrow and ten days in cock cage you black son of a bitch!" She whimpered, holding her ass and desperately trying to massage the pain away. Deep inside she had enjoyed it, far too proud as a dark elf to admit.

"As you say, mistress..." He sighed, slumping in a fetal position and fast falling asleep, his mind mumbling subconsciously. "Dark elf calls me black... heh".

...

Fiona's sluggish mind felt a poke. "What do you say when you are going to be given nice clothes?" Her addled mind had lost all resistance, she muttered. Thalassa was before her, rubbing her own bum with one hand while glaring at sleeping Samuel.

"Thank you...mishtressh..."

Thalassa's smile could light up the sky. Her lips touched Fiona's tired, trembling own. She entwined herself tighter with the human woman as they both slept. Thalassa gasped in surprise at the playful bite on her pointy ear, and resumed rubbing Fiona's belly.

"Let's give you more tasks tomorrow, my house slave. Looks like you are getting your spirit back."

Fiona mumbled, and fell asleep. "Fair enough.", with her dark elf mistress spooning her tenderly. Outside, soft moans and laughter could be heard from various bedrooms where the dark elves rewarded their slaves with the best debaucheries known to life.

***several months later***

Rose village was as always, busy with the trade and artisanship of its inhabitants. Whether it was the slave trade, handicrafts or the services, the town was bustling. Slaves that were enterprising likewise could own shops on behalf of their monstergirl owners and keep proceeds whether to ransom themselves or to simply live better.

One shop, "The Scissor and Needle." was a freshly opened, small building: a tattoo parlor and a hairdresser's shop. It was operated by human "servants" and a young Dark Elf girl that tended to the register.

A red haired human female slave was cutting and shaping a young dark elf's long and wild hair to a more appropriate design. That human slave was brought in from a skirmish, and finally was made a servile, gentle woman: Fiona.

Fiona was, clad in soft white cotton slave fashion, snipping away at her client's long, ruffled locks of hair. Dark Elves had always insufferably white hair combined with wild growth: this little lady was no different. Already pouting, the young dark elf girl was only kept in place by tussling her human "servant"'s head and chatting with him: a small boy as old as her. The boy and she fit well, though her overbearing attitude, endless talking and the boy's meek answers made her head ache a little.

A little more scissor strokes, and her hair ends were perfectly cut in a horizontal, straight line. Fiona politely told her that it was finished, and the girl stood up, went to the register, and paid her fee. She pulled on the boy's leash, prompting hm to follow her.

Fiona politely nodded, did not expect an answer and started sweeping the floor. After some weeks of careful indoctrination and some...gentle reminders, she had learned to be submissive just enough to please, and her owner, Thalassa, knew not to push or hurt her ego more than necessary. Not to mention Bruce, one of the mistresses' slaves, was particularly attractive...the one that had her that fateful night when she finally gave in.

The cashier, one of Thalassa's daughters, tapped her shoulders: "Fiona, your condition is delicate. Just go back to the mansion and rest the final months off. Tell mother I said hi.", rubbing her pregnant belly tenderly. That was all Fiona could have wanted. She curtsied, hugged her back and started going home.

During her return, Fiona bought a small popsicle for her pregnancy cravings, and amiably chatted with other humans taking breaks (she was allowed to keep her earnings for luxuries). She chatted and followed Nis'a, a Qadimi woman who was born under mamono rule, was happily pregnant as well, pulling her male children along her as she followed Fiona home.

Fiona's husband, Bruce, met her at the gates who was working on the plantation's irrigation pump. He hugged her lovingly, gave her rump a squeeze (which no longer made her flinch or bat his hands away, but bite her own lips and shudder) and led her inside, where the Mistress was watching them from the balcony, also pregnant, waved as well. The Father's Day celebrations a few months ago had gotten a bit out of control due to high spirits, and the entire Thalassa plantation females were "knocked up", from the most prudish and proud light elf maid to the most tomboyish minotaur guard, all of them lazing with pregnant bellies full of a new generation.

Of course, the light elf maid was nestled upstairs, next to her dark elf owner, looking away and muttering the shame of carrying a human's child under slavery to a evil, dark mistress while Thalassa rubbed her belly with skin cream, fed her strawberries, and chuckled as the light elf muttered in a slightly resistant way and pouted.

"I will never leave this slave plantation...Now burdened with a hairy human's bastard seed..." She sniffled with dramatic exaggaration.

"Never...You will forever be my slave...mwahahahaha" Thalassa dramatically laughed bit her white ear playfully and licked it softly. The Light Elf looked at her with a pouty, sad face, making Thalassa laugh. "Monster...I shall never know freedom again..."

"Drama queen." She kissed the tip of the light elf's ear, who finally started softly giggling as well.

"I wonder if she'll inherit Duncan's blue eyes..."

Fiona laughed and hugged the Dark Elf girls who came to greet her with joyous exclamations. Thalassa smiled: The human woman had changed from a swearing, combative bitch to a loving foster mother and a source of joy for the mamono children, even weaning the newborn mamono with her rich, full breasts.

One of the dark elf girls who hugged her, a tiny one, proudly said "If it's a boy, he marries me. If it's a girl, she'll be my maid and bestest friend!"

"It's a deal, little missy!" She poked the girl's nose, sending her running and laughing.

The child growing in her was healthy, her future and old age secure, her life was safe. All the fighting from now on would be done by her mamono masters. Fiona had found herself a home, a life, and to her surprise, peace after a decade of clan wars, then recruitment by Lescatie, and the horrors of Megiddo.

After a generous dinner, and communal bath where all the women lazed in the hot springs, nude and pregnant, Fiona joked about how many babies would be born later that year and how the relations of the children would be, while suckling a Dark Elf toddler.

She did not miss her former life as she slept with her mistress peacefully, hand in hand, both heavily pregnant from the same human servant as Bruce, their stud servant, quietly left an assortment of fruits for their night cravings, snuggled between them, and blew the candle to a warm night's well-earned sleep.

***END OF RECORD, CURSED BE TRAITOROUS WHORE FIONA***

***INQUISITION PROTECTS***