Caught in Skirmish: For Each Gender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you from!"

"Why is your hair so red?"

"Are you sick? You are covered with spots!"

"You'll stay here or will my momma sell you?"

Fiona could not answer the last one without looking down in shame and dissonance. As if sensing, the Dark Elf daughter went on: "I hope you get a nice owner, miss. You look sad but you look like a good woman." The redhead rolled her eyes.

Lucretia stood up, and rang a small bell, signaling everyone to sit and eat, males included. The clan, human and dark elf alike, tucked inside the endless pile of food.

Fiona's hands were tied, unsure of what to do as mamono women started eating. Was that some humiliation plan after her ordeal? Suddenly, a nice smell of food tickled her nose, and her sight was full with a chunk of pheasant.

"Eat."

Lucretia was hand-feeding her, pushing the food to her mouth until she started chewing. Some dark elves looked at Fiona and pointed at her. She felt very, very humiliated, being fed like a babe when everyone was chatting and eating.

"Consider this privilege as a little make-up on our behalf." She grinned, feeding her prisoner by hand while the rest of the clan chatted and ate, with some eyes probing the sullen, beaten captive. Lucretia was hand-feeding her like a babe, violating the human woman's mind more as her situation dangled between being treated like a kid and a slave.

Her captor and hostess fed her from every article generously, used sauces and even fed her beer and water. Fiona had to admit. She was being taken care of quite well. The laughter around had increased when she even gave a cute little burp. Fiona could not help but smile when her captor laughed along with her.

"Looks like that frown is gone, my red feral human." She dipped a large strip of meat to a barbeque sauce. "You humans are cute little beasts. A little food in your belly and that face shines with a smile." She giggled, making her try to bite the morsel but pulling out at the last minute with a laugh.

Fiona could not help but laugh nervously as well. "Um...about cage..." Was all she could mumble.

"I could, I suppose, give you my friend's room who is away on a business trip. You are tired, and deserve some sleep after dangling like... what was that? Pin-yatta?" Her friends laughed as Fiona rolled her eyes.

"And how will the human pay us back, sister?" Gleva kissed her husband and cast a glance at the well-fed human.

"Yeh already took all my stuff and myself to be sold, what else?" Fiona sighed and sullenly answered. Gleva laughed back, surprised by her spirited answer..."Alright. Fine. She can sleep in Razzan's room."

The meal went on, Dark Elves and their husbands and wives eating peacefully as plates full of meat and rice disappeared. Mamono and human women sighed contendedly, relaxing in their husbands' arms. Fiona herself found herself yawning, and surprisingly, pulled to lean on Lucretia's shoulder. After hours of abuse, despite that she was her captor, Fiona found herself dozing on her shoulder. Lucretia smiled at her and didn't mind, even held her a small cup of coffee served by men.

"Afterwards, you'll follow me. I will show you to your lodging for the night, and bath." She picked up still bound Fiona and led her inside as men collected the dishes and washed them.

After being given a warm bath and "relief", Fiona was surprised to see extra warm blankets, and a comfy pillow put to the bed she was given, only to see Lucretia smiling behind her, holding a warm woolen nightgown for her to wear.

"Gleva's a fair mistress; she decided to gift these in return for your apology." She turned to leave. "Had you not raised your hand, you wouldn't be beaten. Now sleep, and forget what happened: we did already."

She blew off the candle, leaving her pointy ears and silhouette at the door threshhold to be seen.

"I was going to invite you to our bed for a little making up, but...I'm sure you will want to sleep." She winked at her. "Prudish Lescatian hooman...unless you want to change your mind? Just join to watch?"

Fiona shook her head rapidly. She had been through enough. Lucretia smiled and nodded.

"I understand. Good night." The door was locked soundly, reminding her of her captivity.

Fiona changed into the nightgown, and snuck inside the bed. Her tired body slumped on the bed, eyes teary thinking about her future. Her sleep was uneasy after the lightning humiliation, especially with the moans and bed creaks coming all around her: after a good dinner and early bedtime the dark elves would fuck like rabbits, and invite everyone to join in, judging from the sounds of male and human females moaning alongside them.

Fiona felt her body heat up half an hour later when she tried to sleep desperately, as she could hear chains, cracking whips and orgasmic screams and profanity added to the noise. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME AND CALL ME KIKIMORA! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

"Allfather help me."

***

The marketplace was bizarre. Exotic, lustful, decadent and still alluring. Tapestries, spider silk, glassware, fruits and pets: anything could be found in Dark Elven town of Roseville. And slaves, of course.

Dark Elves, members of Mamono Empire was infamous for their slave trade: even the (seemingly more merciful) Rose clan basically viewed all human men (and women) as slaves one way or another, as "gently" treated as they may be. The gentle treatment meant no backbreaking labor fit for strong mamono, and even when that, fair maintenance. Thorns clan put women to mines to keep human birthrate down and beat every slave: it didn't work out when a human boy wielding blood magic entered their towns.

Only smoking ruins and piles of charred corpses remained of those places.

Thorn clan (before they were decimated in Megiddo) raided human towns for slaves and accompanied Maou's armies. Rose clan was smarter: they bought P.O.W's off raiders and screening potential true submissives and ransoming the rest for greater amounts of money. They also snuck in human towns and snatched the ones that mattered the least: orphans, widows and conflicted youths. They seduced people in long term relationships and enthralled them into domestic servitude. They secretly visited impoverished families and bought children, promising them a stable life.(which they honestly did.)

Eventually it produced genuinely loyal human slaves and lots of children, some of them even asking to live elsewhere than their parents' plantations.

Adding the sifting slaves from overseas imports where Rose clan dark elves actively took abandoned infants, runaway children, urchins and any captives from far away wars (that would end up dead or enslaved to cruel humans) and rapidly brought them with lightning fast ships, and Rose clan had established the monopoly on a stable, lucrative slave trade in Mamono Empire with a diverse resource pool: with boys and girls from strange continents with reddish skin and graceful physiques, slaves from southern kingdoms where women were stubby nosed, coal black, hardworking, beautiful and sturdy, strong black men who were loyal to live under their roof away from tribal wars(and eager to breed their mamono overlords with their oversized cocks); slaves from eastern islands, skins light but yellowish with a grace and a fearful respect to all mamono which they called "yokai", and thus made ideal household servants.

After cleaning, screening and "husband claiming", the rest were sold in the village market to any passing mamono in need of a servant, concubine or husband. Of course, the trade also extended to other races as well, although in a dying fashion after the battle of Megiddo.

Light Elves were instantly captured, gagged, and without any ado put to sale: no one asked why, Roses did not answer even under threat of death. (and this just drove Light Elf clans away from the Empire and between both Empires, up north, near Temirburg.)

There were unspoken rules, like no separation of families without consent and children, or abusing needlessly or blocking ransom attempts. It was all the same, however. Dark Elves sold human slaves to anyone that could afford it. Even Lescatie delegates bought slaves to free them for non-altruistic reasons like knowledge from far away lands. Each transaction made the Svartalfar richer, win or loss.

Fiona walked towards the marketplace, clad in a ragged dress walked alongside her captor, hands tied in front of her. That morning she was woken up, bathed, and her hands were tied and she was put on a horse ridden by Lucretia to be taken away. The sheer alien atmosphere of the event had still numbed her minds, as she was taken to the slave market, other mamono species lived happily around her, some married to human men and with children.

That is when she saw the marketplace.

"So this is where ...." She shivered.

"Yes, and you'll be sold naked, so you won't need these rags anymore." Lucretia chuckled. Smiling, she led her to a small building. "We won't abuse you though, you'll notice it's...not so bad in a slave market. Consider it...a new career market with a much narrower chance to leave it." The dark elf laughed. "With intensive physical screening and enforced nudity."

"Right..."Fiona sighed, resigned and tired, making the dark elf mamono squeeze her and kiss, and lick her cheek, loudly. Fiona grimaced as a tingling sensation and smell of lavender overcame her.

"Tasty white human!" The way Lucretia licked her lips made her shiver.

"I'll miss you. But the farm needs the money. Now cheer up. Maybe you'll be spotted by an Imperial agent and asked to be ransomed! They even check up the slave registry for important figures, so don't get your hopes down."

Entering, Fiona saw a nice-smelling room full of herbs, medicines and a white, large cot with restraints. A nurse...

Who was a strange mamono, a strong-looking woman with a long, spiny tail, lionine ears and furry neck and thick paws, wearing a nurse outfit.

A...manticore?

"I'm nurse Ruala. It's my job to keep slaves healthy...and fertile." She smiled politely to Fiona, extending a thick, furry paw to push the redhead's ruffled hair back. "So red! Lucy, you know how to pick the cutest ones...not gonna keep her?"

"No. I gave her Razan's old room until she returns, and i need some cash. So." She slapped Fiona's butt, earning a glare (but no retort) "Check her and tag her for the market, would you?"

"Just tag her?" The manticore nurse, Ruala took up some ink and a stamp.

"A health inspection, grading, and tattooing, dear." Lucretia smiled; sometimes manticores were dumb. She gestured her to take off her ragged dress. Fiona paused, and that earned her a glare. "Strip."

The redhead looked at her sullenly, Lucretia sighed and rolled her eyes. "Still needs a poke all the time to get stuff done." The Nurse smiled. "I know it's not easy for human women to get accustomed to be slaves. But if you don't kick up a fuss, I can promise this will be quick and painless."

Fiona blew a lock of her red hair and nodded nervously as she took them off.

"First. Body measurements." Fiiona closed her eyes, wishing she was away...far away, from this war and this captivity, as a warm measuring tape softly hugged her ample breasts, and she heard a note being scribbled to a medical notebook. Another measure of her waist and hips were done and added to the notes.

"Blood pressure." Both mamono softly pushed Fiona down, and attached a soft, flexible leather bladder on her arm. The strange device was blown with air, and the resulting gauge display at its end was noted.

"Healthy."

"No shit." Fiona mumbled, making Lucretia twist her ear painfully. "What did I say about swearing?"

"Sorry..." Fiona mumbled. Lucretia fanned herself in a fake display of frustration, her black skin and pointy ears making a fine contrast to Fiona's own.

"She is so stubborn too."

The nurse shrugged. "Let her be accustomed over time. Would you lie down on the bed?" Fiona, licking her lips, nervously complied. Her resistance increased when both girls started spreading her legs; her hand was slapped away when she frowned and tried to put up a fight.

"Sexually responsive...lubricates nicely." Ruala smiled. "Just let yourself go, you will enjoy it." Fiona tried to clench her legs in vain, as soft fingers gently slid inside her womanhood, and Ruala's spiky tail, gently rubbed on her face. "Please relax. I promise a pleasurable experience if you cooperate."

"Stop fighting." Lucretia glared. "Just enjoy it unless you want to cut wood and farm for years in a dour Minotaurus farm with no fun." Softly, she started caressing Fiona's belly, and pushed her head down.

"Relax." Fiona tried to shut her eyes and focus to another world as warm fluffy paws started to rub her chest. "Testing responsiveness now."

Fiona sighed, and tried to focus away from the scene. Might as well relax and enjoy.

Lucretia gently slipped a finger, softly teasing Fiona's pussy. with her other fingers and watching her helpless response with a smile. "She is soft, though the look she gives me kills the mood." Her fingers stopped. Fiona's eyes wandered between the nurse and the dark elf captor, and gasped when the dark elf's black finger touched the little bump above her velvety entrance.

Her imploring eyes made Lucretia laugh. "What? You didn't think you'd be used THAT way? Humans need to learn pleasure more than mating's sake." Her gaze was not cruel, however, making Fiona temporarily stop resisting. "I promise you pleasure. Just relax, girl."

"Relax." She started softly rubbing her pussy again, seeing her stoicism melt. The dark elf smiled and started to rub circularly, making the human captive blush more and more as her breath quickened.

Lucretia grinned, and without waiting for a reply, leapt on Fiona, pinned her down and pressed her mouth for a savage kiss. The dark elf's hands did not leave the human's crotch and her fingers dove inside without pause.

"MMPH!" Fiona thrashed, only to have her limbs held fast and strapped to the bed as the nurse likewise held her with her meaty, furry paws. Fiona's world went in flames as minutes of weak struggling went on. She started begging them to stop, only to hear laughter as three fingers starting pumping in and out of her cunt. Her world started to melt around her eyes.

"Mmmprgh!" She thrashed as the sensations overwhelmed her body, which had not felt any carnal touch for years. Lucretia laughed inside her mouth, her black body contrasting Fiona's own. However the coup de grace was when Ruala, who poured a vial on her tail, laughed, and swung it to slam a spike with a weird cocktail on Fiona's rump.

The redheaded human-caught-slave screamed in Lucretia's mouth, convulsed and started shivering as a mind-shattering orgasm wracked her body.

Lucretia withdrew herself, savoring the redhead's reaction, screaming and convulsing in a drug induced orgasm. The poor woman curled up in a fetal position, shivering, and screaming. Her body was on fire, her red head flung in a wild position as Fiona tried to block the sensation...Until the breathlessness and endless orgasms made her faint.

For minutes, her insensate body convulsed, her pussy splattering juices as Lucretia and Ruala sat back and watched.

When she woke up, Ruala and Lucretia were holding her a cup of water. "Here."

Angrily, Fiona stood up, and realized how weak she had become. Moaning, she accepted the cup and did not flinch as Lucretia caressed her hair and wiped her sweat.

"Even your eyes look calmer, sweetheart. I'm sure you needed that." Lucretia patted her cheek, friendly and smiling as the redhead sighed. Being made to climax by a woman... Fiona felt queer sensations mess up her already confused sexuality. "A quickie always relieves stress, Fiona. Human maids are encouraged to have sex and bear children for us. Forget your Lescatian morals here, no one will bat an eye if you hump 5 men at once."

"And I dipped my venom spike in potions so your health and fertility should increase!" Ruala laughed. "If you ever bear children, please bring them to me!"

Fiona shuddered.

"Now, let's clean our patient, and apply sunscreen." Ruala commented further, stretching her wings and tail. "If she is still grumpy, she could use a good tickling, though." She winked at Fiona, who looked pleadingly to her captor, who started uncorking a bottle of nice-smelling oil and started lathering her, combing her hair and applied powder to her armpits. Fiona sighed in sorrow as a soft, rubbery stamp was heated and pressed on her thigh, marking her upper leg with an "A" as some magical ink felt itchy on her skin.

"A class slave. High grade!" The creepily cheery manticore chimed, before patting her to stand up and follow.

She did not resist as she was taken out, put to a large stall and her neck and ankles were shackled to a long board, even demurely holding her wrists to be fastened on her back. She felt conflicted, tired, and spiritually shocked by the lewdness she received after dinner, night time entertainment of mamono, and the brazen lust displays she saw in the marketplace, town square and everywhere else. It reminded her of her people's Pagan sex rites suppressed by missionaries. Mamono women could copulate with anyone they wished...as did human servants if they had the time.

Now she was helpless, in bondage, and on sale, naked like the others. It was not a good fate. But...the dark elf captors assured her that she won't be treated badly as if that actually mattered. Her stall had several human boys and girls for sale just like her, and a melancholic looking Naga who didn't talk with them, leashed to a post.

The humans looked clean, well taken care of and cheerful. They did not make a fuss as one by one some of them were bought and taken away for their new owners. Lucretia bellowed in a high-pitch voice to attract customers.

"Exotic slaves! Mamono pets, human studs and quality servants!" Spiritlessly, Fiona leant back, and sighed, hoping it will be over soon. Looking around just made her heart become further and further conflicted.

Some mamono were checking out another stall, full of naked boys, as old as sixteen, standing demurely, orderly and with erections. Each answered politely to questions by buyers. One of the Yuki-Onna shoppers held her jaw thoughtfully after measuring one of the boy's bodily features from head to toe, even his penis (with a measuring tape), and checked out with the slave trader, a well-dressed Dark Elf lady, talking about a few details, pointing at the boy and haggling over a price.

"Is he talkative?" The trader nodded.

"He was brought up by our husband grooming school of Rose village. So he knows a bit of history, manners and he knows how to serve..." She smiled, indicating the boys were trained in many servile carnal acts as well. "But zero talent for simplest of cantrips, no talent for magic at all. Best he can for your daughter besides "essence" is to help her dictate, keep company and write. Has a keen nose for perfumes and smells too, and is very fertile. 150 gold is a steal for your introverted daughter's happy future!"

A few moments and handfuls of gold coins later she draped a cloak over him and gently guided him out of the market, gently holding his hand like a big sister. "Come dear, let's get you acquainted with your new life. My daughter is a lonely enchantress too shy to get out of her room, you suppose you can keep her company and give her the...essence she needs?" The boy nodded eagerly, hugging her back as he was led out of the slave market to a happy life.

Fiona noticed that boys and men sold much quicker (due to the needs of mamono women who need male essence to survive.), and women were mostly bought for show, maidwork, by the truly odd lesbian and bisexual mamono that can also consume female essence to grow and survive, and mostly ransomed out to sympathetic visitors who wanted to garner favor with Lescatian Theocracy (freed slaves always earned influence) and use propaganda material to the peasants back home (they are stealing our women! Look at her poor self!).