Caught in Skirmish: For Each Gender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before them squealed the poor female knight, helplessly dangling from the tree.

***

Fiona sobbed and moaned. Her head was dizzy, and her legs were numb. She was a fierce woman, but deeply, she was afraid of dying needlessly and alone. And losing breath and being suspended was her phobia. Hyperventilating, she screamed.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE A FOOKING PINATA! PLEASE! SOMEONE! I'M NO RABBIT!"

Her cries and prayers were finally answered...by a chuckle.

"Ohohohoho~ what did we catch today, sister?" A little, dark skinned elf slowly emerged from the woods. Her twin, another Dark Elf with a sword and chains, advanced on her menacingly.

"Looks like we catched a big rabbit! Pity she is no man though, but I'm sure she'll fetch a good price on the market..."

"She is big as human men though. Maybe she can work at the farm?"

Dark elf slavers! Fiona's blood froze. She must have run off badly!

"LET ME DOWN!" Fiona suddenly returned to her angry, feisty voice when she noticed two young girls to be toying with her. "For fook's sake, I'm having my ears bleeding!" The two mamono girls smirked and turned around to leave.

"Maybe some other time."

"Yeah, she's very rude." Before Fiona could answer, they turned and left...keeping her to her nightmare.

"YE CAN'T DO THIS! I'LL DIE!"

The Dark Elves laughed. "Nah, it takes some time for humans to die." And both disappeared. "See ya!"

"Fuck." She started choking from fear...From panic, she started thrashing like a fish again, and finally started screaming after several attempts, and few more minutes later she started crying and squealing.

"Please. PLEASE! PLEASE HELP ME! I'LL DO ANYTHING!"

"Anything? Like working in our farm all your life?"

"YES! PLEASE!"

As if on cue, her wicked captors quickly appeared around her, again, grinning...Their black , pointy ears twitching from anticipation, both scantily clad mamono started circling her like wolves..

"That's a start, human... Please...what?" Both were looking at her like cats eyeing a morsel mouse. The redhead, face red from exertion, huffed.

"Please...let me down..."

"She is a mouthy one, sister." One dark elf smirked at another, scratching her ear.

"Mhm, she'll need a lot of disciplining to be valuable." Concluded her apparent sister, taking out ropes and cuffs. "Well, sweetie, we will lower you if you promise to cooperate. Now be a dear and cross your wrists, would you?"

Utterly helpless, Fiona could do nothing but close her eyes and wish the vertigo away as her wrists were bound. Slowly, two mamono lowered her, utterly terrified and exhausted, to the ground. Fiona just closed her eyes until her sight and stomach adjusted to the pain of being dangled for hours.

"Ah...aaah...." She could only gasp and mumble as blood flowed back to her body. Two pair of soft hands grabbed her and pushed her down, rubbing her temples, and easing her platemail to let her breathe easier. They seemed to be genuinely concerned: after all, sickly slaves don't earn them much.

"Is she sick?"

"I think it's these spots." The other one tapped her cheek. "She looks sick."

"I'm not..." Fiona mumbled..." Yeh evil bastards dangled me for...ahh" She tried to not to vomit from the sheer dizziness. "They're freckles." She tried to struggle a bit to gain space, only to have her ear pulled harshly. "Lie down, slave!" Her captors warned her harshly. "And no cussing. You owe us your life."

The other dark elf girl nodded. "Which means we can morally claim you as our slave, am I not right?" Her compatriot cooed happily:

"Of course sister! She should be grateful to be saved from a bad fate." Her sister agreed, giggling.

"Not that we won't take good care of her either. Slaves have it good these days..."She pinched Fiona's cheek, savoring her soft skin's touch.

Fiona growled, but decided not to take any action for now, until she could free her wrists. Breathing easier, she waited and tried to appeal to them.

"Look girls, I'm a knight. I was...like...running...from a big fucking boar..." Fiona stuttered. "I have no beef with yer kind, sooo...can I like...go?" Though a strong woman, she was smart enough not to cause trouble in foreign territory.

"What?" Both of them blinked in confusion. "There are no boars in our woods." They frowned. "She is a liar too. I don't think she is worth much."

"Her armor is nice though. We can sell it. Her too."

Fiona tensed. "Please...you understand "please." right?" Seeing them blink, she went on. "You can keep the armor...just...I wouldn't be worth much to you..."

The girls started smiling wider.

"I..can pay?" Fiona looked imploringly.

Both Dark Elves started laughing.

"R-ransom?" Fiona made wide, wide puppy eyes, eliciting a loving coo from each who caressed her cheek, but shook their heads.

"Nope. Sorry." Both grinned at her with shiny white teeth.

"Sweetie, we are going to keep you as a slave. Now, shut up and start strippi- OW!"

"FUCK YOU!" Fiona summoned the last of her strength, pulled her tormented leg muscles to her belly and kick the dark elf on her chest, throwing her on the ground. With a shove, she pushed the other one away , grabbed a fallen knife with her bound hands, and ripped open her wristropes.

"YER MA'S A HOOOOOOOOOER!" She shoved the other Dark Elf, yelping in surprise as she slammed a tree, and started to run, bellowing curses and insults.

Just when she thought she was going to get free, fortune shit on her badly.

A scream, alarm whistles and barking dogs made her shiver. Running resperately, Fiona whimpered and screamed in frustration when she was surrounded by a bunch of dark elf girls and barking hunting dogs before she could react more. Gulping and fearing death, she turned hesitantly to the Dark Elf she shoved, who seemed to be recovering with an angry stare.

"You get ONE for a freebie. Next time we won't be so nice." Their leader gazed at her icily, a taller Dark Elf girl who was as scantily dressed as the rest, and held a crossbow in her hand.

"Off with the armor. Now."

Glaring daggers at the barking dogs and dark elves, Fiona hesitantly took off her armor, revealing a flimsy skirt and shirt. Her heart ached seeing it taken away, with girls commenting that "red-steel will bring a nice price."

"Put your wrists out, together." Her spirits sank as she was put in irons , this time shackles, bracers and neck irons interconnected with chains.

"Now move your big butt!" Spears poked her ample backside, making her glare at her captors and earn a smack on her bum again. Shocked and angry, she let herself be herded towards her fate.

***

"How far n-OWW"

"Tehehehehe!"

Fiona growled and screamed in anger as another slap exploded on her ample rear. The Dark Elf patrol that captured her hit her just for fun every 2 minutes just to hear her angry shouts.

"FUCKING STOP IT!" That earned her another butt slap.

"Gods, she is jiggly!" The Dark Elf laughed madly.

"Teehehehe~" The twin dark elves giggled as they left the company of the patrol. "We'll be back for our sales' share!"

"Welcome to Rose and Thorns Duchy. Your new home, slave."

The words pierced Fiona's heart coldly. Her captor, a deeply dark-skinned Dark Elf holding her shackled wrists and iron collar smiled at her in a strangely tolerant and patient way:

"You should be happy, we treat our slaves well... Even after they throw stupid tantrums like this..." Fiona balked at her remark incredulously and quipped quietly. "...monsters!" She was distressed at seeing subservient people scurrying to help their masters. Her captor "tsk'ed" and smiled, shaking her head.

"They aren't mistreated. Humans mistreat humans. We keep them...tenderly, just as you'll be treated." She pinched Fiona's bum and patted it, earning a snarl from the redhead woman again. "That plump butt will shrink after some hard work!" Looking in the human woman's eyes, she groped harder and frowned, another hand on her sword.

Fiona took the cue and forced herself to calm down.

Another Dark Elf joined the tirade:

"You...you are an interesting one, aren't you? Spirited like a wild horse, knocking out Gleva like that and running away..." She grinned, revealing ivory white, sharp teeth. "I think my sisters will enjoy breaking you in." Fiona's heart filled with fear at her sheer helplessness.

She knew one way to clean the fear in her heart: Anger.

"Let me loose an' I'll show yeh how spirited I can be, you bitch!" Fiona growled at her and tugged at her shackles, her strong, voluptuous form threatening to break her bondage. A riding crop harshly landed on her cheek:

"You praise your Allfather with that dirty mouth?" The dark elf woman smirked. "I don't want to hurt you, sweet thing. But my patience is wearing thin. You are a captive, in the middle of mamono land; and Dark Elf slaves are forbidden to swear! Can't you just face facts and we'll both get along? Or I can just gag you and leave you for our daughters to play with."

Fiona looked at her incredulously. "Yeh can't sink that low to use children to torture captives!"

The Dark Elf let out a snort akin to laughter. "Who said torture? They just tie you to the swing and tickle you all day. They might remember to bring you water...don't get your hopes up though." The Dark elf grinned.

Fiona's face fell. "Fine." Her captor smiled and tapped her cheek and continued. "I'm Lucretia, Lucretia Rose by the way."

The human redhead mumbled. "Fiona."

Lucretia smiled at her: "It's a beautiful name, slave. I don't think we'll rename you." Fiona just glared at her. Lucretia's mind already registered Fiona's helplessness and weakness against kids.

The plantation was a strange, eerie beauty. Spires of purplish stone dotted circular fields tended by humans; mostly men: clean and healthy looking, with human children helping their dark elven owners and their own children. A dark elf girl and a human child played handball in a small enclosure. Another human-dark elf child couple snuggled under a tree's shadow.

"See? It's not so bad..."

Dark Elves were mostly sitting in shaded groves and gazebos , either lecturing children of both races or scolding them for some mistakes. Fiona shuddered at some dark elves' smiles starting being directed towards her, some of them pointing at the sullen, captured female knight walking in chains.

One of them blew her a kiss. Fiona looked away angrily. Escaping would be difficult, and these perverted women were interested in her..

"Allfather spare me fucking hide..." Fiona gasped as she received a sound slap on her cheek as soon as she cursed. She gritted her teeth: to be beaten by a smaller dark elf woman poked her pride.

"Are you going to swear in front of children? You want a gag? Just when I was thinking to get the children to talk to an exotic!" She waved a short whip menacingly. "Now shut up or get gagged." She gestured to the curious children.

"Exotic huh..."Fiona sighed, her worn clothes sans armor wasn't the most concealing or best looking dress. Plus she was shackled. And now a bunch of dark elf children were running towards her with curious eyes, eyeing her well-built, thick legs and body full of freckles, her emerald eyes and her fiery red hair. Their astonished stare and gasps of surprise was comical.

"Whaaaa!" Curious dark hands poked her belly and legs, making her flinch. Only her captor's gentle smile and reminder prevented her from lashing out and making a scene. There she was, tied up and poked and pushed as a plaything to curious children.

Young Dark Elf girls are an enigma. Most are completely perceived as innocent, or see lewd things as an utterly natural act. Shameless, they started pelting her captor and her with questions.

"What did you catch mommy?"

"Are we going go keep her or sell her?"

"She looks sad."

"SHE IS BIG! AND SO WHITE!" One of the darkest elves' eyes were large as plates when she saw the northern redhead being dragged in chains.

"Waaa! She has dots all over!" Fiona rolled her eyes and sighed. Seeing her reaction, all the dark elf girls started giggling and touching her freckles. The little mamono girls were enthralled with the strange, pale woman who was nearly a head taller than the tallest dark elf.

Lucreta grinned and shoved her to the ground, making her land on her arse with a sound "oof". Fiona glared back at her, but kept silent as little dark elf girls, eyes full of curiosity, surrounded her. Lucretia looked at her with a vary eye, as if saying "Don't make a scene."

And Fiona didn't have the strength to resist either.

***

Fiona sat, utterly exhausted, tied up, and full of lines. The children laughed, and toyed with her for hours, connecting her freckles with pencils as she could do nothing but plead them to stop. "Connect the dots!" They had laughed, much to her chagrin and Lucretia's laughter. Fiona shuddered, feeling Lucretia's hand on her head, petting her hair slowly.

"But it's so fun!"

"I hope my mom buys you! We could play this all day!" Fiona flinched when the pencil connected more dots on her skin.

"Bring the new woman some water! Remember to take care of your slaves, young lady!" Lucretia tapped one of the girls' head who could not keep her hands from playing with Fiona's freckles for hours.

"Okie!" Dark Elf girls, in an alien, strange display of morality, ran to get some water, and after some minutes,held a large wooden cup to Fiona's lips, who only could sigh, and started sipping. Smiling, the dark elf girl went off to the dinner table.

Lucretia was laughing silently as she watched her. The Dark Elf's eyes were twinkling as she calculated the human captive's weaknesses. She was especially soft to children, and looked more than once with despair at a human boy who did a mistake and was slapped (not too harshly) by his owner or dark elf playmate.

She smiled and set next to tied, exhausted Fiona and leaned next to her weary form once all the little dark elf girls went for dinner towards a large table.

"Dinner soon. My husband is a good cook slave."

Fiona looked away, weary, exhausted and thoughtful. She was still trying to think of how to escape or find a compromise. Lucretia's mischevious eyes watched her.

"You have a weakness for children." Lucretia looked at her. Fiona's eyes gleamed emeralds.

"Don't yeh be threatening ONE of the human bairns for me. I'd rather die-

Lucretia raised her eyebrows. Her heart softened a little at her desperate anger. "Why would I?" Seeing the fire in Fiona's eyes, she calculated whether to punish her or to explain....explaining would be gentler, she decided.

"They are human boys loved by my daughters and relatives. They will either love our kind or sold as surplus to other loving kind mamono. Why would I hurt them? I love humans."

"...that a way to display love?" Fiona venomously retorted, rattling her binds and pointing to her manacles. Lucretia chuckled, petting her hands to calm her down.

"Yes. Dokkalvar OWN everything they love, sweetheart. Or make sure our friends own them. It's our nature. After dinner, you will be processed, cleaned, and sent to the marketplace to be sold alongside your human friends, female knight. The more you comply, the more...comfortable this will be for you."

"Dinner..." Fiona sniffed the air, ignoring her peril.

"I didn't say you could eat."

Fiona moaned in despair and her face fell, making her dark elf captor smile.

Lucretia was a Dark Elf, thorough and thorough. And she thought this one could use a bit of seasoning first, perhaps to be a nice mother and stepmother for her people's children. "Maybe I could feed you. Why should be, though, give food and bed to a very ungrateful slave who didn't even thank for the food and lodging we so graciously give and hits one of my sisters?"

Fiona looked at her sullenly, in silent treatment at her situation.

Lucretia squinted, her whip hand twitching. "Fine. Marketplace it is. You sleep in the cage in my basement, and first thing in the morning, the auction block."

Fiona looked at her imploringly. Lucretia raised her eyebrows and was about to slap her when she heard her stomach growl loudly, suppressing a chuckle; The human knight sighed, and looked at the dinner table wistfully. Lucretia grinned. "I think I'll ask Gleva whether you should be fed or not. GLEVA!" She waved an ebony hand at the dark elf about to sit for dinner.

Gleva's face was a stone mask at being called from dinner table. She towered over the human woman , though not as much since Fiona was quite large compared to her. "She asks to eat with us rather than sleep in her cage."

Gleva, the Dark Elf who had caught her with her twin sister, smiled sweetly at Fiona, making her drop her psychological defences once. "Really?"

Suddenly, her hand lashed out.

*SLAP*

Fiona had fought before. But this hurt, especially when she was restrained. Her eyes did not leave Gleva's own, as another landed on her face.

*SMACK!*

Her anger boiling, she started to tear up. A harsher slap landed on her strong face, and her cheeks felt like burning. Fiona glared at Gleva as if she could murder her with her gaze alone.

*SLAP!*

Another slap exploded on Fiona's face. Lucretia quietly watched.

Her emerald eyes started tearing up after three more slaps. Lucretia smiled wider.

*SLAP!* Last one was delivered with a whip. She sobbed, and whimpered, making Gleva smirk. "Well?"

Fiona mumbled.

Two more slaps later, Fiona was crying. She raised her hand again, and just when Fiona was going to get slapped again, she yelped, flinching.

"I'm sorry..."

Gleva smiled wider, and her slap slowed to a gentle caress on Fiona's ruddy, freckled cheek and softly blew on her skin to cool her. "Fair enough. Let this be a short lesson. Now wipe your eyes, wash your face and sit to dinner. Then we'll think of what to do with you."

Lucretia untied the shocked human woman, and lifted her by the arm. "Let's eat." Sniffling, Fiona followed them and sat down to dinner as lucretia blew on her cheeks. "There, there. You are stronger than you look."

The food was eaten communally around a long table. Dark Elf mamono lazily waited as human husbands brought dishes made from exotic supplies, spiced and/or stir fried rice, and strips of fish and chicken, and freshly hunted pheasant with sauces and rich cornbread.

Lucretia nudged her sisters, quietly pointing how Fiona looked at all the food and swallowed.

Fiona was seated next to her captor, who cuffed her hands under the table..."No funny business, and no knives" she warned Fiona. "Usually fresh caught slaves are made to eat the leftovers later in their cells. Consider this a welcoming consolation after our... argument."

Gleva, seated likewise, nodded with a smirk. "It was my mistake as well. I shouldn't have scared her that much when she was caught." She then leaned and kissed her husband on the cheek. "It's delicious, dear. I'll be sure to pay you back later tonight!" He kissed her back, gently, bowed and left, sadly looking at Fiona's slap-reddened face.

They waited until dishes were deposited by well-mannered, clean human men. Some women were likewise serving, but pregnant human women were treated as equals with their owners, waiting to be served.

Fiona's mind, recovering from a rollercoaster of emotions, considered the scene to be strangely serene. Her neck felt a ghostly caress without looking. Lucretia was petting her head.

Then the hands became 2, three, and four. Tiny hands.

Fiona looked back, and saw where she was sitting next to.

Children.

She was seated near children. The bitch knew her weakness, so she brought as many children eating behind and around her so Fiona wouldn't try anything stupid. Especially dark elf girls who just couldn't stop playing with her blood red hair and asking questions.