Chav Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I just fancy...?" Becky said, catching Ray's eye while he dressed, standing outside the open passenger door of his little Corsa. "Ice cream!"

She was sitting on the bonnet of the car enjoying a rare glimpse of greenery and foliage. It was a nice change to her usual world of brick and concrete. She winked at Ray who was just pulling the football shirt back down over his lean chest.

"Oh yeah? Well there is a little car park where a van's always parked up. It's only about ten minutes walk. I'll show you the way if you want." He offered, all innocent.

"Wait for me, I wanna come too!" Emma called over from the picnic blanket, with a little too much bluster.

"Nah, we'll only be a few minutes. You two can pack up the picnic stuff while you're waiting, I'll bring you back your fav, Em." Ray replied with a placating grin.

"Barry can do that!" Emma said indignantly.

Barry didn't bat an eye lid. He was lying down across the backseat of the car, still naked, his hugely erect shaft pointing vertically upward like the Eiffel tower, with his legs dangling out of the open rear door.

"C'mon Em, be nice, you can't leave him to do all the work on his own."

"Yeah c'mon Em, have a heart!" Barry grinned.

"We'll be back before you know it!" Becky piped in, sliding down off the bonnet and sliding over to Ray's side.

Emma knew she'd been outvoted. She had a good mind to stubbornly stick herself to Ray's side and go along anyway, but she knew Barry wouldn't even try and tidy up. And the picnic set had been a present from her to Ray and they'd enjoyed many a happy date picnicking and shagging on the blanket. She'd be really disappointed if they lost half the picnic set because of Barry.

She sat there on the blanket and watched her beloved stroll away with her busty, teenage mate, leaving her alone with his bastard, sadistic, rapist, drug-dealing twat of a brother.

Becky couldn't withhold the little smile of excitement at being part of a plan, performing, playing a part in order to accomplish an act that would teach that little tease a lesson in the real world.

She didn't really care about Emma in particular and wasn't in the least bit concerned that Barry was probably going to rape the hell out of her. She knew that Emma had been fucked by Barry before and it wasn't like she was about to get jumped by a stranger or something.

From Becky's perspective it was more like having to fuck some gangsta-punk kid at a party. You don't have any choice if you wanna be at the party, it's just part of the experience. You just get it over with and forget about it. Until the next time.

She took one glance back at the car. Emma was sat on the blanket idly packing up the cups and plates, dumping leftovers into a bin bag. And already, Barry was sitting up on the backseat, his predatory eyes locked on Emma like laser beams.

Once out of sight, Ray and Becky slipped into the undergrowth, inched around to one side, so a few leafy birch trees and younger saplings were between them and the parked car, found small gaps in the foliage so they could watch without being seen and then settled down with excited horny smiles.

Emma didn't even get a moment to think of something. No sooner were Ray and Becky out of sight than Barry was up out of the car and hauling his bony ass over toward the teenage girl, his big, solid cock sticking out horizontally and swinging to-and-fro from his groin like an angry, chastising finger.

"Right you little fucking cock-teasing cunt! Time to make me cum!" Barry announced, loud and determined.

"Oh, no! Barry, you stay the fuck away from me, you bastard! Ray! Ray!"

Barry grabbed Emma by the hair and pulled her back toward the car by his grip on her scalp. She screamed and struggled and cursed him. Her heels scrabbling in the grass beneath her, but all the same she found herself up against the side of her boyfriend's Corsa.

"Ray! I need you!"

"He'll be gone for a while, deffo won't be back in time to stop me doin' what I'm gonna do. So you might as well get on with it. Get it done, 'cause it's gonna happen. It's not like you've got a choice."

And with that Barry shuffled in close so his knees braced her shoulders and his cock thumped into her face.

He grabbed her head in one hand and his cock in the other and pushed the hugely bloated shaft into her mouth.

"Aren't you worried about her? Or jealous? Feel protective or anything?" Becky asked, watching as Barry grabbed Emma by the jaw and prized her mouth open.

"Nah, it's only our kid, she's not in any trouble from him. He won't take it too far. Besides, she likes a bit of the rough every now and then!" Ray replied smoothly, his eyes flaming with lust as he watched his brother push his admirably proportioned shaft further and further into his lovely teenage girlfriend's mouth, until her throat bulged around it's solid heavy girth.

Emma gagged on the hot flesh invasion but Barry kept her stuck on it, pushed it deeper still, gyrating his hips, plunging the base inch forward and back between her stretched wide lips. Emma gagged, spluttered, then coughed up an overfill of saliva from around the fat shaft which dribbled thickly down onto the neckline of her tight t-shirt, the fluid soaking in and making the blue cotton transparent.

Barry groaned and withdrew half way and then, holding her head in both hands, he started to saw back and forth, driving all the way in and halfway out, grunting with each throat penetration and obviously enjoying Emma's loud gagging and coughing responses.

More and more saliva poured out of her overworked mouth until her top was soaked to the skin. Her pert, braless breasts beneath, though meager, were glaringly obvious, as if the top was turning invisible. Her laboured, snatched breaths made her breasts shudder within the transparent garment, but it wasn't enough for Barry and he let go of Emma.

He told her to take over deep throat duties, made sure she wasn't about to slack off and then reached down to gather the top up onto her upper chest, and then filled his hands with her slick, sticky young breasts and their perky, strawberry nipples.

Emma worked hard on his cock, slamming her throat over the huge crown, forcing it down her throat as far as it would go, while Barry molested her breasts.

He momentarily reached even lower to loosen the button and zipper of her cropped jeans, then he took hold of her head again and took over the face fucking fun.

Ray was getting horny and he was acutely aware that the teenage brunette beside him was hotter and curvier that his girlfriend. And she had already intimated that he could do her. So he eyed her up for a while, felt his balls tingle and waves of warm throbbing through his hardening phallus.

He looked side on at Becky's face, studying her youthful beauty, her long lashed deep brown eyes, the pouting lips with the slutty-pink lipstick, erotically parted as she watched Emma's throat being ravaged by Barry's cock. Then his eyes followed the curve of her chin, the slender concave arch of her jaw and throat that led down and out over the expanse of bosom, that was partially on display with the plunging neckline of her vest top and the half unzipped tracksuit top over it. Ray smiled with heavy lustful excitement. I could loose myself for hours in that cleavage, he thought to himself.

"Right, let have a play with these fabulous tits of yours then!" He grunted abruptly.

Becky laughed at him and then turned to face him, unzipping her top and thrusting her gravity defying chest forward at him. And all the while the wet, rhythmic slap of balls on chin and the vile gagging cacophony filled their ears, even with the distance of the car from them.

Barry had all of his immense shaft buried deep down Emma's throat and as the voyeurs watched, he scooped up his heavy, cum full, scrotum and pushed it at her bottom lip, pressing her to take it in her mouth as well. It looked impossible, but somehow Emma, ever the trooper, complied. Her tongue came out first, sliding along the underside of his shaft and across the loose skin, where his scrotum suspended from the root of his cock and then, with Emma reaching for the balls with her curled tongue and Barry scooping them up and placing them in position, they somehow managed it.

For a second it looked like the poor girl's jaw could dislocate, it was forced so wide. But somehow Barry managed to stuff his balls right into her waiting mouth. Neither Becky nor Ray had seen anything like it before. Barry grabbed her head in both hands and jerked his pelvis into her face in little spasmodic micro-thrusts and Emma's cheeks bulged, visibly giving her the visage of a cute brunette chipmunk impaled face first on a donkey dick, as his testicles found a place to lodge themselves inside her hot, expert mouth.

Emma gagged and coughed, gulped noisily, but Barry didn't give her a second's respite, no matter how much she struggled or how much of that guttural wet noise came from the depths of her throat, no matter how much she moaned and cried and wept, he kept on at her, obviously riding the crest of approaching climax.

At one point everyone watching noticed Emma find herself desperately backed up with over-flowing saliva and as she choked and gagged and heaved terribly, trying to swallow or bring it up from around the thick plugging erection, when it suddenly burst in a wild torrent of bubbling clear fluid right out of her flared nostrils.

It poured in a continuing stream from the groove of her bottom lip to pool onto her quickly rising and falling breasts, trickling down her belly to stain her open jeans and white cotton knickers.

And Barry continued to throat fuck her, thrusting just with his bloated wide, hot crown, rasping the sensitive helmet against the even more sensitive walls of Emma's oesophagus. She slapped at him, tried to push at his hips, scratched at his naked flesh, but he held tight to her head and slammed in and out even harder.

Crying and writhing in a panicking desperation, she made a desperate, almighty, gagging, heaving noise and a flurry of liquid burst from the tight seal between his thrusting erection and her stretched lips, cascading down her body, coating her even more. And still Barry fucked her throat without hindrance.

Finally, he pulled out and shoved her hurriedly to the ground on her back. And while Emma wept and coughed and forced in lung-fuls of air, Barry was free to tug her cropped jeans and underwear right off her pale shapely legs. He desperately dumped himself down on top of her, her legs already weakly splayed, and thrust himself deep into her unprotected pussy before Emma even knew what was going on. The groan of satiated sexual longing that came from Barry as his erection slid all the way into Emma's warm, smooth cunt was loud enough to reach the ears of Becky and Ray.

Ray's hands had already thrust into the confines of Becky's bulging top, tugged the plain bra cups down out of the way and scooped her naked tits into his grasp. He hauled the weighty orbs up from the neckline of her vest top as Becky shrugged the vest and bra straps from her shoulders.

"She's a great cock sucker your Emma, in't she?!" Becky commented matter-of-factly, as she got her big tits felt up by the older man.

"Fucking right she is. Taught her everything she knows. She was a brainless virgin when she got with me!"

"So, what you corrupted her and made her into the dirty little slut she is today!?"

"Yep! Made her into exactly what I wanted her to be. And she went for it hook line and sinker!"

"Classic!"

"I fucking well want these tits!" Ray growled and then shoved himself face first into them.

Before Becky could enjoy the cool caress of the air on her bared bosom, Ray's mouth was attacking her breasts, both big tits lifted together to his hungry mouth. A nipple, hardened by lust was sucked voraciously into his mouth and his lips compressed on the firm, warm bud and his tongue lapped and stabbed at the dimpled tip. At the same time he caught the sister nipple between finger and thumb and he pulled and pinched and tenderised the nipple with his fast building desire, which also came out in the way he slobbered and feasted on the other nipple, and as much of the surrounding orb as he could fit in his mouth.

After a second's reveling in the feel of his dick stuffed deep inside Emma, Barry started to fuck her hell for leather, taking up his usual hard and fast pace, while his hands clawed at her breasts, dug into her hair and yanked on it, clutched at her throat and squeezed until she turned beetroot red, and slapped her repeatedly across the face. Then he grabbed hold with a hard, two handed grip on her cold, pale ass cheeks.

He rutted her for only a few seconds longer before with a great, hoarse, wheezing, growl and a whimpering moan from Emma, he tightened up all over, every muscle bunching as he jetted the first huge load of his thick hot cum into her cunt.

That seemed to be it for Emma. The fight and the sense of horror was extinguished by the feel of all that thick, vile spunk spurting into her pussy, coating her sensitive walls, pumping like a pressure hose into her fertile teenage womb. She gave up the fight then and there and gave in to Barry. Gave it to Barry. From then on, whatever he wanted, she would be exclusively his to abuse. She didn't care. She'd lost the fight and was dedicated, at least until Ray returned, to Barry's total satisfaction. She resigned herself. Gave herself over to her fate. To him.

Becky was squatting awkwardly in the mossy grass between two bushes and surrounded by densely growing trees. She needed to have one hand planted on the ground between her knees to keep herself steady while Ray continued to feast and molest her naked tits. Her other hand was at his crotch, rubbing at the hot bulge that ran down his inner thigh. She was watching Emma and Barry, they were up and separated for a moment, Emma standing there, shivering and still as a statue, eyes wide with despair. While Barry was leaning into Ray's car, pushing the passenger's seat-back forward again.

Emma looked crestfallen and fearful. She kept looking around, either in case anyone was approaching and should see her partially naked or in the hope that Ray would come back and save her, maybe.

Well, Becky would make sure Ray was nicely distracted and not in any hurry to come to the rescue.

Why shouldn't Barry get to fuck the dumb little cunt if he wanted? Who was Emma to deny him his desire? If she wasn't his brother's girlfriend, he'd have taken her and made her do what he wanted whenever he fancied her. Maybe get her hooked on something so she'd be tied to him and under his control. It wasn't a long way from what Ray had managed to do. His abuse and control of her was just more subtle.

Ray started to grunt and his cock shaft strained with pleasure inside the tight fabric of his trousers. She smirked inwardly. All that built up desire and it was all down to Becky's manual caresses and his slobbering attentions on her tits. She knew what was coming next. Men's desires were all the same. And always predictable.

"Get my dick out Becky, get it out and suck it."

"You want me to suck you off?"

"Show me how you can deep throat." Ray replied, his voice croaky and guttural with desire. "Emma said you can do it almost as well as her. I wanna see you with your throat on my dick. I wanna feel your throat squeezing me."

Becky just shrugged and went down onto her knees, reaching for Ray's fly with both hands while his hands continued to manhandle her full perky breasts. The second his cock was out in the open, Ray put a hand quickly between Becky's shoulders and pulled her towards him, down onto her knees and elbows with her face in his crotch. He grabbed his cock in one hand and the back of her head in the other long enough to guide his hard, hot crown past her parted lips and then reached under her for her tits again while Becky got busy sliding her throat down the length of his erection.

Barry took full advantage, just like all four of them knew he would. He pulled Emma's to her feet and made her strip off the rest of her clothes while he followed suit, standing at the side of the car out in the open. Once they were both naked and shivering, one with lust, the other with fear and cold, Barry pulled her hard against him and wrapped her tight in his embrace, his hands locking fiercely onto her fleshy buttocks, his lips locking hard onto hers and his tongue invading her mouth like his cock had, fast and deep.

Emma obediently kissed him back, sucked at his tongue, gave him hers, while her fondled her ass cheeks and lewdly shoved three fingers up her bottom.

At a quickly muttered command Emma's hands reached down between them and took hold of his still semi hard erection and manually brought it back to full stretch, while Barry fucked her mouth with his tongue and then feasted on her young pert tits, sucking and then biting at her stiff, ruddy nipples while she whimpered and moaned softly in pain.

The foreplay went on for a couple of hurried minutes and then Barry shoved Emma around and then pushed her, face first, into the car and followed her onto the backseat. Emma knew what he wanted without having to be told and she took up a position on her hands and knees at once while Barry knelt behind her, his hands all over and between her buttocks. Claiming her ass and her anus as his. His desired and attempted butt fuck was going to happen this time. And this time Emma knew Ray wouldn't be around to put a stop to it. And she knew it was going to hurt.

Barry had been embarrassed and rejected, and his desire had been restricted by both her and by Ray listening to and responding to her complaints. So he had to save face. Recover his dominance over her. Stamp his authority, as well as satisfy his burning sadistic lust. So she knew that he was going to do her hard and cruelly and for as long as he could. And Emma would just have to take it.

Barry climbed in behind her, his lust burning eyes assaulting the wide pale twin orbs of her buttocks and the dark pink split peach between them and the even more enticing berry-pink alluring star shape of her tight little anal opening.

He brought a hand up high and slapped it down hard on her bottom, enjoying not only the feel of her soft skin sparking under his palm where their flesh connected, not only the reverberation of her ass cheek rolling in response to his slap, but also the high loud yelp of pain and shock that came from the slutty teenage jail-bait little whore.

He slapped her ass a half dozen times, watching and enjoying the quaking physical response from her body, and then pushed fingers into her pussy tunnel to find, with some satisfaction and excitement, that the dumb masochistic bitch was wet.

As a little ceremonious touch he anointed his steel hard, hot, throbbing member with the slick glistening fingertips of her cunt juice, lining the upper length of his shaft and the eye of his crown so they glistened in the afternoon sunlight. It was little more than a statement though. He wasn't using any more lubrication than that.

Barry grabbed a tight hold of her ass cheeks for a few more seconds squeezing, stretching, pulling the soft, fleshy muscle while he leaned in against her, lodging his wide, heavy crown into the sweaty, warm crux between them. But it was only seconds before he'd had enough of that and wanted to see her suffering under his sodomy and he took hold of the base of his erection and placed the orange size crown against Emma's tiny sphincter mouth. Emma began to shiver at once with fear. Barry could hear little sniffles and wished he had a mirror set up so he could see her face when he shoved it up her arse.

He squeezed one of her pert fleshy buttocks hard with one hand while pinching at the root of his large cock with the other, using pressure to keep the hardness prime inside the taut bulging muscles of his shaft.

1...345678