Cruising Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around to face me looking confused saying, "What's the matter? Don't you want to take me to bed?"

"No."

"What?!?!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"I don't know how to say it any simpler than no. No I do not want to go to bed with you."

"But..."

"Look, this is my dick. Mine, and I do what I want with it. The same goes for my hands and mouth. I just wanted to feel up your breasts. Now that I have you can go." I said attempting to mimic what Tiffany said to me.

I could see that she was fuming. Obviously a girl used to always getting anything she wants and can't handle disappointment.

"You rich guys are all the same, you think you own the world and the money gives you the right to do what you want and treat people like crap. Well, I'm not putting up with that shit." Tiffany declared.

"Couldn't you say the exact same thing about your great body? Don't you use it to get whatever you want?" I asked calmly.

"A minute ago you said I had an awesome body." Attempting to more the conversation in another direction.

"No, I said awesome tits but you do have a great body. I'm sure most men would jump through hoops to get a look at it but not me. I prefer larger women." I replied.

"Fuck you! I've never been treated this badly ever!" Tiffany exclaimed leaning over to grab her bathing suit top and fitting it over her jugs.

"You have probably the worst attitude I've ever experienced on a woman. Your internal ugliness overcompensates for your outward attractiveness and makes you a really horrible person. I hope you go home and reassess yourself. And by the way, no guy is going to set you up in your own place with your attitude."

Sensing that Tiffany wanted to say something that probably started with 'oh yeah...' I waited a few seconds for her to formulate her thoughts. Nothing seemed to be ready to present itself so I handed over her shoes and wrap. She snatched them away from me and stomped to the door walking out to the hallway with her bikini top not attached in the back. Fortunately the auto close device on the door prevented her from slamming it shut. Being that mean is normally not in my nature but Tiffany's attitude really got under my skin.

Walking the decks in the sun made me sweaty so I took off my shirt and took a quick whores bath in the sink washing off the worst of it. After drying off and pulling on a clean shirt I answered a knock on the door. Sergio was beaming in the hallway. I stepped aside to let him into the room.

"I wanted to thank you for quite the memorable evening last night. I never met a transsexual before, at least I wasn't aware of it if I did. I had an outstanding time with Danielle." Sergio explained.

"Well, I'm glad you two had fun. I had a lot of fun with her and Shirley myself."

"I've only been interested in men so being with a shemale was something very new to me, something I never considered before. The moment I saw her penis I was instantly attracted to her. Such a beautiful woman with my favorite male parts." He smiled.

"She is lovely and talented and a good time. I'm glad you two hooked up."

"I am too. We plan on meeting again later this evening with her girlfriend as well."

"Oh? You are playing with Shirley too?" I had to ask.

"I have had limited experiences with women, I just prefer men. However, Danielle is so unique in my opinion that I'll happily go outside of my comfort zone."

"Well, enjoy yourself. I'm confident that no one would breathe a word of your encounter to the ships staff so relax and have fun. I've got to meet a friend in a minute. Last night the bed cover was soiled so we took it off and pulled on another blanket. I don't know if Miguel took it to be cleaned but could I ask you to please make sure the bed is juice free." I asked.

"Of course. I will cleanse the entire cabin. Will you be entertaining again tonight? I could have the room prepared before your guests arrive."

I hadn't thought that far ahead. "I have no plans at this time but we will see how things go. Thanks for all your help."

I turned to leave but Sergio stopped me. "One more thing. Tomorrow the ships docks in Miami at eight in the morning. Debarkation begins at nine. Everyone must be off the ship by twelve. All guests are asked to leave the bulk of their luggage outside the cabin doors before midnight tonight and just leave with an overnight bag in the morning. Our premium guests do not have to follow those rules. If I could suggest, ask your travel companions to bring their bags to this cabin in the morning and I will see that everything stays together and leaves with you."

"Thank you Sergio, your talents never cease to amaze me." I replied.

Sergio was beaming as I walked out the door.

I made my way to the pool area and ordered a beer and watched the big girls at play. Apparently the staff had moved the regular guests away claiming this to be a private party. I had my badge with me so I was allowed access. Apparently all the big girls went all out. Bikinis were everywhere and lots of thongs were in attendance. Many of the men attending the BBW events were all seated around the outside watching the ladies exercise and dance along with the cruise staff. Everyone was enjoying themselves and big bodies were bouncing all over the place. It was a big girl lover's wet dream. I saw more than one breast escape from the clothing and have to be replaced. I, like most everyone else, was enjoying the show when Darlene arrived.

"Looks like you are having fun." She said.

I shrugged, "What not to like?"

Darlene laughed. "I have to agree with you. Sorry I'm late, I had to go back to my cabin for my badge or they wouldn't let me in."

"I now. I guess they are trying to keep out all the peepers."

"Guess again. Look how many people are on the railings on the deck above looking down." She said.

I glanced over and guests were shoulder to shoulder two or three deep looking at the show below them. I'd seen enough so I stood and held out my arm to Darlene.

"Care to join me?"

"Of course." She smiled.

I led her to the center elevators and down to my room. There was no wasted energy between us. We both knew what we were there for and what we wanted. Once in the room I made us cocktails. Darlene removed her sun dress and revealed a very daring bright red and blue bikini. It wasn't a thong but it was cut very high on the thigh revealing a lot of leg and butt cheek. I honestly admired the lines of the suit tracing a finger along where the skin met the material.

We didn't sit and drink and have a conversation. Instead we remaining standing and chatted casually about the trip and the ship as we each undressed the other piece by piece. The last piece to be removed was Darlene's bikini bottom. When it was off she proudly displayed a freshly waxed beaver still glistening.

"I just had this done."

"My compliments. You don't mind if I take it out for a test drive, do you?" I asked.

Darlene threw her head back and gave a hearty laugh. "That's what I had it done for. You have no idea of the pain and humiliation a woman goes through for a hairless vagina."

She sat on the side of the bed and laid back. Lifting her legs up and apart I went in to eat her out. Her clit was massive and her pussy was dripping. It seemed like I could do no wrong. Every action I took seemed to only please her more. Seemingly I gave her about 15 minute of continuous orgasms before she pushed me away.

"Holy fuck! You do know how to eat a pussy. That was great." She said.

"I'm happy you enjoyed it."

"You're turn. Lay down, I'm going to prove I give as good as I get." Darlene challenged me.

We started off with Darlene between my legs sucking me off quite well, then she moved to my side before moving to straddle me in a 69 position. I played with her ass but she made it clear that I couldn't lick her pussy. However the mountain came to Mohamed. She was so wet she dripped onto my chin. Making it clear that she wasn't stopping until I popped off into her mouth Darlene steadily worked up and down my cock which is the best way to get me off. The "cock artists" (my coined term, trademark pending) give out ten seconds of one action then switch to another are useless in my opinion. Just as I am getting into the rhythm of one action she shifts techniques to something new. I adjust to the new one and bang, it's been changed again. Darlene was experienced to keep on one course making minor changes was the way to a man's heart (and cum).

She continued to work me towards both of our goals. When I was getting close I held onto the thickness of her thighs and squeezed gently. Darlene recognized what was happening and slid her hands under my ass cheeks holding me firmly. At the same time she increased the speed and pressure on my dick encouraging me further. At the moment of ecstasy I squeezed her thighs hard and arched my back. At that moment Darlene pressed a finger on but not in my rectum causing what seemed like an explosion of sensations and strengthen the force of my orgasm several times. She stopped moving and allowed me to unload massaging me gently with her tongue. The peak of my orgasm seemed to last a very long time, much longer than usual. When I finally finished I collapsed onto the bed like a rag doll. After a moment Darlene massaged my softening dick with her mouth as she withdrew and removed her finger from the sphincter. After dismounting me she stood up and made us refills of our cocktails. Setting mine on the night stand she sat down on the side of the bed looking at me with a satisfied little grin.

"That was amazing. I don't know if I ever came so long and so hard from oral before." I said weakly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's nice to know that old girl still has some skills." Darlene said gently rubbing my thigh in appreciation of my compliments.

"Why did you let me shoot down your throat?"

"When I give a blow job I am trying to please my partner. I want to give you the best experience possible. I know some women want you to come in their mouth or on their face. I've done that before. I really don't care for the cum in the mouth. The taste isn't that great but I don't want to kiss a guy with a mouthful of his stuff. I'd be worried that guys who doesn't mind the taste or even asks for it would be gay or something. I hoped that you didn't mind when I touched your butt, some guys like it but some think it's gay. I found that the right touch at the right time really makes a guy explode."

"I liked the butt thing. I've had some ass play before and I enjoy it." I said.

"You have?"

"Yes, I've had tongues, fingers, toys..."

"WHAT! Inside of you? Inside your ass? Toys, like dildos and shit?" Darlene asked wide eyed.

"Yes. Why? Is this an issue?"

"Hell yes it is. I didn't know you were gay."

"Why would you say that?" I had to ask.

"Any man that wants something up his butt is gay." Darlene said plainly.

"I banged your butt earlier. How is that any different?"

"A man is the banger, a woman is the bangee. I have three holes open to be filled up. Men, real men, straight men shouldn't have any. No sucking dick, no butt sex. If you do, you're gay and that's a sin. If you want to be with men, that's OK but then you are not going to be with me." Darlene said getting wound up.

"That's kind of a limited perspective, don't you think? No gray area? Either straight or gay, bisexuals don't count?" I asked keeping my anger inside.

Darlene scoffed, "A typical liberal response. Bisexual is just a cop out. If you are bisexual then you're gay but you'll sleep with women too. If a guy sucks a dick, he's gay. If a guy fucks another guy, he's gay. If another guy sucks another guy's dick or fucks his ass then both of them are gay. I don't care how many women the guys with. Once you cross the line it can't be uncrossed."

"But what about your finger in my ass?"

"I touched the outside only. I didn't go inside."

"So if I just touched another penis then I am gay?"

"Yes. If a woman touched another woman's breasts or vagina then both of them are gay."

"So, by your logic if a woman was to lick my asshole, put her finger in me or use a toy that went inside then I am gay?"

"It's not logic, its common sense. Licking, as long as it's just on the surface is all right but anything that goes inside isn't."

"What about transsexuals?" I had to ask.

"They are an abomination. Anyone that wants to switch their sex and any doctor that helps them to do it should be locked up and kept away from decent society."

All right, I have had it with the narrow minded bigot.

"As much as I have enjoyed our time together, and it was very good up until the last couple of minutes, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. I don't agree with your opinions in the least and I find your position insulting."

Darlene stood up and quickly began pulling on her clothing.

"Yeah, I don't feel comfortable with you now. Tell me, have you had someone or something in your ass or have you ever sucked a cock?" Darlene asked never taking her eyes off of me.

I sat up and put my feet on the floor but made no movement towards Darlene. "I have never sucked a cock and have no interest in doing so. However, I have had fingers, tongues, toys and even real dicks up my ass before. The last time that happened was, I don't know, let me think, oh yes, *yesterday*.

I so enjoyed watching the expression of sheer panic on her face.

"Oh... my... God! I pray that I didn't catch anything from you. I'm glad the cruise is almost over so I can get home and get tested for aids and shit."

She pulled on her bikini bottom and sun dress not taking the time with her bathing suit top. As she dressed she kept moving towards the hallway door. I stood up not moving any closer to Darlene and held my arms apart.

"What? No kiss goodbye."

Just then there was a knock on the door which caused Darlene a little surprised scream. I imagine she now felt trapped between whatever was at the door and me.

Holding her bathing suit top against her she edged towards the door.

"No, I am not going to kiss you or ever touch you again. I swear, if I caught anything from you I am going to have my three brothers hunt you down and... and..."

"Kiss me?"

I couldn't help myself.

"They are going to fuck you up real bad."

Forced to make an escape she went over to the hallway door and yanked it open startling Sergio.

Darlene turned back to me one last time and said, "Don't talk or even look at me again for the rest of this trip faggot!"

Sergio hopped out of the way as Darlene rampaged into the hallway like a matador avoids a bull. Sergio gingerly stepped into the room looking around for any other trouble. It took me a moment to realize that I was standing their naked but I tried to not make it seem like a big deal. Casually I strolled over and pulled on my shorts as Sergio spoke.

"I'm sorry, the do not disturb sign wasn't on. I hope I didn't cause you any issues." Sergio said.

"No problem. I was just kicking her out. She has some very unpleasant views and I didn't want to be around her one second more than I needed to." I explained.

Obviously confused Sergio said, "If you don't mind my asking, did she just call you what I think she called you?"

I had to laugh. "Yes. She feels that any man that has had his asshole penetrated is gay. It's funny, she gives an excellent blow job, has a fantastic tight pussy and takes it in the ass but if a woman inserts her fingertip into my butt then I am 100% gay and she appears to be strongly anti-gay. Oh, I guess I shouldn't have told you all that about another passenger."

"No worries sir, it stays within these walls."

"Thank you. It's a shame, we were having a really great time and then her views just ruined it for me. Sure an extremely ugly person inside."

"Given my persuasion I understand very well what you mean."

"No problem. So, what's up?"

"I wanted to confirm that you are going to your massage appointment at four."

This seemed unusual for Sergio to ask but I confirmed that I was leaving shortly.

"Before I forget, there is one more thing I wanted to mention. I am not taking any leftover liquor off the boat with me. It's not worth the hassle of paying the duties and lugging it through the airport. I leave anything that's left over to you. I imagine that it's not appropriate for you to walk the corridors with bottles of booze but I am confident you have some way of getting them down to your cabin."

"Thank you, that is very generous. I can transfer the bottles on the linen cart and then use a laundry bag. While I am not much of a drinker, usually a glass of wine or two, but I do have several friends that would enjoy coming to my cabin for a drink."

"I knew you'd have a plan. Was there anything else? I want to shower before going to the spa." I asked.

Sergio said no and went about tidying up the room. I went in and showered wanting to be clean for the massage. When I came out Sergio was gone and the ice bucket was refilled.

I made my way to the spa and arrived at 4PM on the dot. As usual with a spa, one person's tardiness upsets the schedule for everyone after them. One person arrives five minutes late, everyone after them starts five minutes late. Another person is another five minutes late; everyone after them is ten minutes late. I had almost twenty minutes to wait but to the credit of the staff everyone was very apologetic.

Sophia was introduced to me and I was led back to the massage room. She offered a shower but I explained that I had just taken one before leaving my cabin to come here. Sophia did something very unusual, she turned her back and asked me to get undress and lay on the table. In my experience the masseuse always leaves the room while I undress. I dislike that practice since it takes me two minute to undress and they leave me waiting ten minutes which in my mind is eight minutes of rubbing time I am missing out of. Sophia's practice was unusual but appreciated. She hummed to herself seemingly arranging bottles of oils and lotions, turning on the mandatory soft new age music, lighting the candle that was just blown out minutes ago while professionally keeping her head turned away. As soon as I lay on the table a towel was placed over my exposed butt. Sophia arranged me with my head in the hole in the table, rubbed her hands together vigorously to warm them and gently placed them on my back to give me a few test rubs.

After the usual 'how do I like my massage' questions she went right to work. In a low, soothing voice Sophia asked all the usual questions. "How do I like the ship? Am I enjoying the cruise? Am I getting enough to eat? What shore excursions did I take?" But the one that made me laugh was, "Did I have a shipboard romance?" After explaining that I was uncomfortable talking about that the subject was not spoken of again. Sophia asked me why I needed a massage since I was very relaxed already. I had not thought about that and didn't know how to answer. I wasn't going to explain the last two stress removal hours. I just replied that I was enjoying myself and allowed myself to unwind during the trip. Sophie gave an amused snort of a laugh to my answer.

The spa is at the rear of the ship, a few floors above the propellers. The prop vibration is very significant in this area of the boat. Sophia's soft tones, soothing hands and the ships own throbbing was relaxing me and causing me to nod off. I don't know if I slept or for how long but the next thing I remember is Sophie gently nudging me asking me to turn over. Groggily I turned over while Sophie held the towel and turned away before placing it down again covering my groin. Next she placed a pillow under my head and went to work on my front.

Trying to stay awake so I could enjoy the experience I engaged Sophie in conversation. "Sophie, I can't place your accent. May I ask where you are from?"

123456...8