Diving with Jessica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica turns away and walks towards Jason's table, leaving you to sit there alone. Just before she reaches the table she turns back to you, a wide grin on her face. Your heart rises when she walks up to you and you realize that she only played a mean little joke on you. Then she really surprises you and sits down on your lap making you groan when she shuffles slightly to find a comfortable position and grinds her ass over your cock slightly. Nonchalantly she picks up a slice of pear and takes a bite, before she grabs your arm and pulls it around her, placing your hand right on the front of her shorts. Smiling she gestures at Ahab to continue, who had interrupted his speech and watched her actions just as surprised as the rest of you.

"Well, uhm..." Ahab stutters, trying to get focused again, "Since everyone is here now, except for Mr. Takashi, who feels unwell and won't be able to join us today, I think I will give you a short briefing about what we're about to expect on this island. The Aborigines called this beauty K'gari, which is their word for paradise and I think they got pretty close with that description..."

While Ahab begins his speech about the heavenly relaxed island you aren't able to contain yourself. With a quick glance you make sure that everyone's attention is directed towards the old captain before you make your move. Slowly you let your hand travel upwards, pushing up Jessica's shirt a little and begin to softly caress the warm skin of her taut stomach. Jessica lets out a low purr of enjoyment and leans back against you, resting her head against your shoulder again while she keeps nibbling on her pear and watching Ahab.

"... The only problem here is that to enjoy this slice of heaven properly you need to take your time! There is no sense in rushing from one place to another, because in the end you might have seen everything, but you won't be able to appreciate it. So I will explain the highlights of this trip now and every one of you can decide where he wants to spend his time individually..."

You feel the warmth and taut softness of Jessica's little body in incredible explicitness and along with her tantalizing scent it makes your head spin. Once again checking that no one is watching the two of you, you push your hand down again. Jess tenses against you when she suddenly feels how your hand sneaks into her shorts. A little gasp escapes her mouth when your fingertips first make contact with the wet lips of her bare pussy, reminding the two of you that the little slut isn't wearing panties. You feel her hold her breath, she even stopped chewing on the fruit inside her mouth, as she is apparently frozen on your lap. But she does nothing to stop you from playing with her in front of everybody, so you begin to massage her mound.

"...We have got the whole day here, the only thing you have to remember is that you have to be back at the beach we arrived at by four thirty! If you're not there at that point we have a little problem! But since we're all adults I trust you guys to be there! In case of an emergency I will give each of you a small radio so you can contact me and I will be there in no time..."

When you first push a finger inside her dripping pussy Jessica grabs your thigh and squeezes so hard you're sure it will leave a mark. Her inner muscles flex around your digits as you curl your finger to tease her sensitive walls. A table blocks Ahab's view of your lower bodies, but he is the only one who wouldn't be able to see what is going on as soon as he'd glance over. You're finger-fucking Jessica Alba in plain sight! And you're getting a great kick out of it: all those years she teased men around the world with that beautiful ass of hers while refusing to do a single nude scene... and now she sits on your lap, biting her cheek so her moans won't tell everyone what is going on while Captain Ahab explains the merits of two different possible routes.

You feel her buttocks clench through the layers of fabric when you hit an especially sensitive spot. She spreads her thighs a little further apart which gives you more freedom between her legs. Ahab's voice fades into the background as you listen to Jessica's heavy breathing. You look around once more. Katja and Jason seem to be focused on Ahab's speech while Jade stares out of a window absently. Assured you pick your pace up, using the knowledge about Jessica's love cave that you gained over the last couple of days to bring her to the peak.

Your thumb rubs her budding clit feverishly while you push another finger into her slick tunnel. Shocked, Jessica's hand shoots up and she grabs your wrist as she is further stretched. In panic her eyes dart around, but it seems no one noticed the sudden movement. "What in God's name do you think you're doing here, Chris?" Jessica breathes, "You're gonna make me cum!"

Smiling you give her a little peck on the neck. "This is for making me sweat when Ahab surprised us at breakfast the other day!" you whisper into her ear, referring to the blowjob she gave you. Jess whimpers softly. You can feel the muscles of her thighs tighten rhythmically now and you know she is close. She didn't have the opportunity to get an orgasm during your encounter earlier this morning, so she was on edge even before you began to finger-fuck her.

"Cum, you little slut," you hiss into her ear.

Only seconds later Jess complies. "Fck..." the poor dear whines as her body tenses. You feel her cunt convulse around your fingers and a rush of wetness gushes over your hand. Her fingernails dig into the flesh of your thigh, so deep that she almost draws blood. Her body arches of your lap while you do your best to push her down and simultaneously continue to finger her. She grunts a little as she bites back the traitorous moans.

She bucks and thrashes in your lap for what feels like an eternity, her butt grinds over your hard cock, sending delicious sensations through your entire body. But it doesn't bother you that you won't be able to cum right now. You know there will be plenty of opportunities later... She even promised to let you fuck her in the ass again!

Finally she calms down a little, her muscles relax and she leans back against you, still shaking. She just had a big fucking orgasm! You can't help but feel proud and manly. "You asshole!" she whispers feebly. You turn your head to look at her with a cheeky grin. Jessica's face is red and flustered and covered in a thin layer of sweat. Her eyes look a little unfocused, but she smiles a wide, satisfied smile. You kiss her on the flushed cheek as you slowly withdraw your hands from her shorts. Picking up a Strawberry from your plate you push it against her lips until she finally opens and lets you feed her the piece of fruit. Her tongue swirls around your fingers as she licks her own juices of, tasting herself. When you retrieve your hand she takes your arm and wraps it around herself again while the two of you turn back to Ahab, who is about to finish with his speech.

"... so everyone please grab one of the bags from this table, They are waterproof, already contain some snacks and drinks for the day and the radio, leaving enough space for a towel and a bottle of sun lotion and whatever you guys want to bring along... I will get the dinghy ready and we will meet on the back deck in twenty minutes, alright!"

He looks around, then nods, ending the briefing and signaling everyone to move. Jessica gets up from your lap. Grinning you notice how shaky her legs are and that she needs to support herself on a table for the first few steps. She picks up two satchels and hands you one, a weary smile still on her flushed face as she wordlessly stumbles past you towards the cabins without uttering another word.

"No wonder you guys get caught on camera with the shows you put up out in the open!" you turn to face Jason, who has a big, cheeky grin on his face. Did he notice your activities? You assumed he was concentrated on listening to Ahab, but with his Ray-Ban's on you can't be sure, so all you do in response is shrug and smile before you turn towards your cabin when Jason's hand on your shoulder stops you.

"Listen, man, I owe you big time," he says with a serious expression that you aren't used to see on your friend's face, "I will talk to Ahab and the others so you two get some one on one time on that island... Might not get us even, but it is a start! Make me proud, son!"

With that, the usual smirk is back. You chuckle. "Cheers, buddy. I intend to!"

He nudges your shoulder jovially before turning to speak to the Captain while you enter your cabin. Quickly you scan through your stuff, gathering everything you need: sun lotion, a towel and your camera. Once everything is packed away you open a small, hidden pocket in your backpack and pull out your little stash of weed before tucking it away into the satchel. It might come in handy during a calm moment on the island...

When you step out onto the sun-bathed back deck, everyone is already sitting in the dinghy, waiting for you. All the boat trips over the last few months gave you a respectable pair of sea legs, so you are effortlessly able to jump from one boat to the other, earning an impressed whistle from Ahab, who fires up the engine and steers the little boat away from the "Daystar" towards the island.

The powerful motor brings you to the beach in no time and minutes later the six of you walk along a small path through the forest, Ahab up front, followed by Katja, Jessica and you. Jason and Jade bring up the rear as you climb a small hill. Your eyes are literally glued on Jessica's tight ass that sways in front of you in her white shorts.

"So, Jess," Jason speaks up in a teasing tone, "You finally admit that gave in to my buddy's charm?"

Alba turns her head and playfully pokes her tongue out at him. "Kiss my ass, Jason!"

Before he can reply, Jade chimes in. "Sweetie, we all would LOVE to kiss that ass!" Everyone, including Jess, chuckles. Smiling you think about how comfortable she is with you as her short-term lover, something that seemed absolutely ridiculous just a few days ago.

"Too bad that only Chris is allowed to," Katja quips and blushes immediately as everyone looks surprised at the usually quiet Finnish girl's admittance. Jessica giggles and catching up with her she puts an arm around the blonde and gives her a kiss on the blushing cheek. You can't help but admire how nice the two girls look next to each other, how nice Jessica's caramel tan contrasts with Katja's pale skin...

After fifteen minutes, Ahab stops the group for a first small break. "Wow," slips out of your mouth and your eyes widen with the stunning view in front of you.

"Motherfucker!" Jason gasps as he comes out of the forest behind you. The rest of the group is equally stunned by the beauty that is laid out in front of you. You just came up a little rise, jungle all around you, but when you reached the top of the hill, you realize that you stand on the beach of a huge, azure blue lagoon. Surrounded by palm trees and pearl white sand the lake stretches about two hundred meters in every direction. The water is incredibly clear and sparkles in the sunlight like a sea of diamonds. Towards the south, only a thin sand bank divides the lagoon from the ocean.

"Welcome to K'gari!" Ahab grins proudly, putting his arms around you and Jason, "What do you say? Good place for a break?"

"Mother... fucker!" is all Jason can bring out.

After you admired the view in front of you for a while, the group puts their bags down on the little beach. All of you are keen to get their feet into the water and refresh themselves and soon Jason, you, Jessica, Katja and Jade are scampering around in the cool water like little children, laughing and splashing, while Ahab grabs an old machete from his bag and collects some coconuts.

Finally you all calm down and get back to the beach. You sit in the sand, with your back against a palm tree, enjoying some coconut. Jessica lies next to you in the sand, face down. She has undone her bikini top and works on her tan, a relaxed smile on her face. Jade and Jason left for the jungle a while ago and you're pretty sure they are having a good time. Ahab sits beneath a palm tree a couple of meters away, you're pretty sure the old man dozed off. You watch Katja, who is still sitting in the water, taking a few selfies for her friends at home.

"She's cute, isn't she?!"

"Huh?" surprised you look at Alba, who noticed your stare. Embarrassed you blush, which makes her laugh. "C'mon, you idiot, it's not like were exclusive! Besides," she turns to the side so she can have a better look at the Finnish girl, which grants you a view of her bare left breast, "I think she's fucking pretty!"

"Wow, Jess, I had no idea!" you grin teasingly, "Have you ever been with another girl?"

She giggles and winks at you. "Wouldn't you like to know..."

You smirk and continue to watch Katja, an image of Jess and her making out in front of your inner eye. Sounds damn good to you!

Two hours later you're wandering along the path, finding a cave with some ancient aborigine paintings and a small lake filled with refreshingly cool, turquoise water and come along a couple of stunning viewpoints that give nice perspectives over the reef around the island. Finally you reach a fork in the path and Ahab stops and turns around and waits until you gathered around him.

"So here we are," he speaks up, wiping the sweat of his sunburnt forehead with the back of his hand, "If you come with me we will go left and continue this path, we will see another cave with some nice paintings. We will see a bay where an old, run-down shipwreck lays. And finally we will reach a small river on which we can float all the way back to the beach where we started this tour. If you choose the right path and follow it for about fifteen minutes, you will come out at one of the most beautiful waterfalls you will ever see. 30 feet high and crystal clear water... From there you will be at the beach within less than fifteen minutes. If you choose this path you will have plenty of time to relax and get yourself a nice tan. So: Who wants to go where?"

Before anyone can say a word Jason puts his arms around Jade and Katja and exclaims, "We will go with you!" Katja looks a little surprised, but doesn't resist as Jason firmly leads her towards the left path. Your friend turns his head and winks at you with a sly grin, "Have fun, you two!"

Ahab smirks and pats you on the shoulder. "Well, if Jason decides so... We will see you at four back at the boat."

Then he leaves the two of you at the fork and follows Jason and the girls. A minute later they are completely gone, the last thing you hear is a sudden burst of Ahab's roaring laughter.

You turn back to Jessica. Slowly you step up to her, a wide grin on your face, which she returns, slowly laying her arms around your shoulders. "Finally alone!" you whisper, grabbing two hands full of her ass, making Jess gasp slightly.

"I've been waiting for this!" Jessica's voice is husky as she leans in and kisses you. The two of you make out for a while, not as wild as usual, this time you take your time, gently exploring her mouth. After a while your right hand lets go of Jess' butt and without further playing around you shove it down the front of her shorts. She lets out a small gasp as you cup her heated sex. "Wow, someone is turned on..." you remark cockily.

She snickers and brushes her hip over the bulge in your pants. "Well, 'Someone' is apparently not the only one..." She kisses you again, a little rougher this time. When she pulls back she lightly tugs on your lower lip with her teeth. "You know, I have never been caught before..."

You pull back and look into her eyes, trying to read her thoughts. "Well, Ahab and Takashi got us on camera," you shrug.

She shakes her head. "That's not the same. It's the adrenaline rush I got. It... kinda turned me on!" She blushes after her confession and looks down.

You snicker. "Well, with the way she was fixed on me, I think Katja hardly noticed you were there!" you grin, trying to tease her.

She gasps and slaps your shoulder. "Please, she was only focused on me! I bet if you'd ask her she'd have trouble to remember if it was you or Jade with me in the shower!"

You pull your hand from her shorts and take a step back, playfully pretending to be offended. "Oh yeah, Miss Hollywood? Well, girls can't keep their eyes of me," you jokingly brag, "In fact, even you can't keep from admiring my body!"

Jessica frowns and looks at you with a smirk. "Fine, Mr. Fantastic, how about a bet? We'll keep eye contact! First one who breaks and looks at the other's body loses!"

"Oh, a bet?" you chuckle, "I seem to remember the last time you proposed something like that it ended with you sucking my dick! You, ma'am, have a gambling problem!"

"Fine, you wanna chicken out?"

"Hell, no! What's the stakes?"

She steps closer and once again you smell her tantalizing scent. "If you lose, you will carry me on your back all the way to the waterfall..." You think for a second. Ahab said it would be fifteen minutes to the falls, no problem with Jessica's light frame. "But if you win," she adds in a seductive purr, "I will strip completely down to my birthday suit and pose a little for you and then I will wander like that to the waterfalls and you will be able to ogle my naked, sweaty body as much as you want."

With stakes like that it's a no-brainer. "Deal," you say and the two of you shake hands.

--------

Sweat is running down your brow as you march along the thin path.

"Faster, little horse!" Jessica demands, lightly kicking you with her heels and laughing with joy. Stupid

bet. Of course you lost.

"I still think flashing me those tits is cheating!" you gasp as you climb a slope.

She giggles and kisses the side of your neck. "I think that is the first time someone complained when I showed him my boobs!"

Well, it could be worse. You reached your goal, Jessica is in a terrific mood, that's why you agreed to the stupid bet in the first place. And having Jessica Alba's sweaty body press against you seems like a bearable fate. "You think we will be there soon?" you grunt, hopping over a rock on the middle of the path.

"I think I already hear the water rushing..." she says and stretches, trying to look ahead, "Probably around the next corner!"

"Is it supposed to be this steep?" Even with your trim shape, carrying a fully grown woman uphill and downhill through the hot sun for what is definitely more than fifteen minutes is taking its toll.

"Oh, quit whining, you baby!" Jess chuckles.

You make it around the corner. Beautiful, crystal clear water, just like Ahab promised. "You gotta be kidding me!" you groan. You're not at the pool, but above it! Thirty feet beyond you is the cool water, where you stand is just the river that falls into it.

"Well, we must have turned wrong..." Jessica states the obvious. "Come on, horsey, turn around! Giddyap!"

Sighing you look back at the path you came on. It will definitely take you another ten to fifteen minutes with the starlet on your back. "I don't want to go back..." you complain.

"Well, it seems to be our only choice! I mean it's either that or we ju... NO!" Jess exclaims with shock when she realizes what your plan is.

"Oh yes!" you grin, picking up pace as you run towards the edge.

"NononochrisNOOOFUUUCK!" she shrieks and struggles on your back, but you hold on to her legs and leap over the edge.

For a second the two of you are completely weightless. All you hear is Jessica's scream. Then you hit the water. A cold shock, unbelievably refreshing after the marching and the carrying. You let go of her legs and feel her pull away from you and kicking up to the surface.