Diving with Jessica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning you turn around to watch her tight body in the water above you before you push yourself upwards with two strong strokes and break the surface.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" Jessica yells at you as soon as you come up and splashes water into your face just as you're about to breathe, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

She giggles though as she swims closer and slaps you in the chest, while you let her proceed and laugh as she kicks on the spot in front of you and attacks your upper body while her eyes blaze with joy. "You little shi-UMPH!"

Suddenly you can't hold back any more and you firmly grab her face with both hands and pull her into a hungry kiss, stopping her tirade and making the starlet moan into your mouth. You feel how she immediately gives in to the kiss as her legs wrap around your waist and she grinds her pussy against you.

After enjoying the moment for a few seconds she grabs your head and pulls away from your lips, her forehead resting against yours as she stares intensely into your eyes. "... you fucker..." she whispers breathlessly and playfully tugs on your lower lip with her teeth. Blindly you feel over your chest and with a quick snap of your finger you open the buckles of your satchels, letting them float away. Meanwhile you slowly navigate the two of you to the back of the pool until Jess' back meets the rough rock wall right next to the waterfall.

One of your hands blindly search and find something to hold on to on the rough surface while you nibble on Jessica's neck. She has her left arm wrapped around you and her hand pushes your mouth further down to her cleavage as she blissfully throws her head back. You reach into the cup of her bikini top and lift her left breast out. Your lips attack her light-brown nip vigorously, sucking and biting away at her tit-tip, making the starlet whine with pleasure. Her right hand wanders down over your abs to the waistband of your shorts and she impatiently yanks them down, letting your cock bounce free in the cool water.

"Fuck me, asshole!" she growls, her voice vibrant with arousal as she grabs your dick and jerks it with swift fingers before she pulls her lycra shorts to the side, exposing her puffy little slit and lines your cockhead up with her opening.

You both groan with pleasure as you push inside, the warm, wet walls of her vagina gripping your dick tightly. Jessica leans in once more and forcefully shoves your mouth into hers, a hungry, guttural groan eliciting from the depth of her throat as your cock is buried to the hilt in her tight twat. Then you begin to move your hips, once more beginning to fuck the horny starlet.

You feel her fingernails dig into your back painfully and you're sure she is drawing blood, but then again the pain feels sweet. Searching behind her back you find the bow of her bikini and with a strong tug you rip it away from her body, carelessly throwing the soaked garment behind you and your hand again mauls her freed tits, roughly kneading them, twisting and pulling her engorged nipples.

Your feet search hold on the rock wall beneath Jessica so you can pick up the pace and fuck the moaning actress faster, but you repeatedly slip off the wet surface until you finally find your footing and celebrate this with a couple of ferocious upward-thrusts that lift Jessica's upper body out of the cool water and make her naked titties bounce as the cool water splashes around you.

Jessica wraps her arms around your neck and holds on for dear life as you let out all the pent up teasing and channel it into the fucking. You're not holding back, thrusting into the starlet as fast and as hard as you possibly can, making Jess moan and scream out into the jungle around you. Her legs squeeze your waist almost painfully tight, but that doesn't stop you as the two of you are completely taken up in the rough shagging.

"Fck... yes... harder..." Jess hisses breathlessly beside your ear, urging you on whenever she has enough air in her lungs. You know her back is scraping against the rough rock behind her and she will likely be covered in scratches afterwards, but right now she doesn't care, only focused on the pleasure that your thrusting cock is sending up her spine.

"God... shit... Jesus..." she gasps and you feel the grip of her arms and legs around your body getting even tighter. She is close to cumming! Gritting your teeth you mobilize your last resources and give her clenching vagina a few more punishing strokes.

"Yes... Yes... YESSSS!!" Jessica squeals out as the orgasm hits her hard. Her pussy grips your dick incredibly hard, keeping it lodged to the hilt inside her while her strong inner muscles clench around you, trying to milk the cum from your dick.

But somehow a tiny, rational voice somewhere inside your head keeps you from giving in to the desire, to follow your instinct to pump your seed into the willing woman, reminding you that that isn't her wish, just her own body reaction. And somehow you manage to hang on, not shooting your jizz into her pulsing cunt as Jess rides out the highs of her orgasm.

Finally her body relaxes and the death-grip of her arms around your neck eases and she sinks back against the cold wet rock, her legs still wrapped around your hips, her ankles crossed behind your ass and your hard cock still balls-deep in her softly pulsating pussy.

Slowly she opens her soulful brown eyes and gives you a faint, satisfied smile. "You're still hard, huh?" she whispers quietly, softly clenching her vaginal muscles around your cock.

You just nod your head, your breath heavy.

"Well, tiger, let's take this to the beach so we can take care of you," she smiles. Her hand reaches down to where your bodies are joined and with a soft grasp around the base of our shaft she pulls you out of her cunt, then she places her hand against your chest and pushes you away, "C'mon!"

She proceeds to push herself off the rock wall past you and begins to swim towards the lake's small sandy beach. After a second you follow her.

Once the water gets shallow Jessica stands up and walks the last few meters, her hips swaying for your benefit. Your eyes are once again glued to her ass, wrapped in transparent, soaked lycra shorts as she arises from the water like the Lady of the Lake. Preparing yourself for the upcoming session you rip off your shirt and let it fall into the water.

Meanwhile Jessica arrived at the shore and with a sultry look over her shoulder she hooks her thumbs into her shorts and pushes them down, keeping her knees straight and pushing her ass out to show off that beautiful butt to you.

You swallow hard as she bares her tight holes to you again and quickly stagger up to the beach, trying to wrestle your shorts down your legs while not slowing down the least, preparing to pounce on the now stark naked starlet.

The shove to your chest hits you completely unprepared, and with your bunched up shorts around your ankles you're completely immobilized, so you wave your arms helplessly through the air as you fall backwards, hitting the sand hard with your shoulders.

Dumbfounded you look up at Jessica, shock in your face as you squint against the sun. She stands over you, the sun glistening on her wet skin, her hip cocked to one side, fist propped on the other, a cocky smirk on her face as she looks down on you. "That's for jumping down that waterfall without my permission!" she quips.

You shake your head in disbelief and act like you're trying to get up, but then your leg lashes out and you swiftly sweep Jessica of her feet. She squeals in surprise as she falls, but then giggles as she lands on top of you, straddling your upper body while her hands are planted into the sand next to your head.

You look into each other's eyes for a second and smile. "Having a déjà vu?" Jessica snickers, referring to the first night of your trip. Instead of answering you let your hands wander up her smooth thighs until your hands lie on her supple ass-cheeks, squeezing the tight flesh, making her gasp with pleasure.

Then she shrieks in shock when you suddenly turn the two of you around, intending to get on top, but Jessica completely takes you by surprise and uses your combined momentum to roll further until she's back on top. Grinning she pins your wrists to the floor while she straddles your chest, sitting high on your upper body, "Guess all that fight training for my roles paid out, huh?" she snickers at your dumbfounded look.

You playfully struggle a bit, letting her have her moment, when she suddenly shuffles forward until your arms are held in place by her legs and her bald, glistening vagina hovers inches away from your chin. She grabs your hair and hisses, "Now lick my pussy, you little slut!"

While you're usually not into being the submissive part you don't think there is a straight person on earth who would defy such an order out of Jessica Alba's mouth. So you lift your head, stick your tongue out and softly let it graze over Jessica's wet outer lips. She moans lustfully, her eyes sparkling with joy at your playful little escapade. Her chest heaves as your tongue circles swiftly around her clit, just before you shift your attention downwards, nibbling on her soaked vulva.

"Mmmmhyes!" she purrs, closing her eyes and loosing herself in the feelings that course through her body. Carefully you manage to twist your arms out from beneath her legs and immediately grab both of her ass-cheeks. You hear her grunt with surprise as you pull them slightly apart and then let your tongue linger down, over her taint, working its way to her asshole.

A shudder runs through her whole body as you probe at her backdoor and for a second she is distracted. You immediately take advantage of that short moment and give her butt a firm shove, making Alba gasp with surprise as she is pushed forward, off your face and lands on all fours in the warm sand.

Swiftly you get up to your knees and turn around to face her. Your mouth waters as you see her there, cowering in the white sand in doggy-position, buck-naked and that glorious ass pushed out towards you, her two little holes on full display, twitching excitingly in the sunlight.

You can't resist the temptation, so you raise your hand and bring it down on the starlet's right buttock with stinging force, making her yelp loudly. "Who's the slut now?" you ask her.

Jessica turns her head to look back at you over her shoulder. With a sassy grin she pokes her tongue out at you. "You are!" she says defiantly.

"Bad girl!" you snort, shaking your head at the naughty girl, then you reach forward and grab a fistful of her wet hair, pulling her head back sharply, eliciting a joyful gasp, while your other hand grips your dick around its base as you move closer to her enticing behind. Smiling you watch how she wiggles her butt at you in anticipation, eager to get her pussy filled by your dick. But you feel like teasing her a little before you give her what she craves, so instead of lining yourself up with her opening you lightly slap your dick against her ass and pussy for a couple of moments, just enough for her to get impatient, before you press your dick against her sopping hole and bury yourself inside her with one, hard thrust.

"Uunngh!" Jess lets out a satisfying groan as her vagina is stretched by your girth. Since you already fucked her and her pussy is prepared you don't waste any time starting slow, but instead you firmly grip her hips with both hands and start slamming into her.

Jessica gasps and huffs and whimpers as she is roughly fucked from behind. Her toes curl in the sand without her control. You give her rippling ass a hard spank and watch the jiggling flesh redden before grabbing her hips again to gain even more speed. This is no love-making, you're pounding the starlet with everything you have, hammering away at that perfect, upraised butt. The little beach is filled with the sloshing sounds of your dick in her cunt, the slapping sounds of flesh on flesh, your grunting and her whining.

"Uhn... oh.. ohgod!" she gasps, her eyes pinched shut as she screams her pleasure out into the jungle around you.

Giving that scrumptious backside of hers another loud spank you grit your teeth. "Show me your asshole, you little slut!" you grunt, sweat trickling down our brows, "Spread your butt-cheeks as wide as you can and show me your nasty, little asshole!"

Jess moans loudly when she hears your lewd demand. Rocked by your thrusts she turns her head and looks back at you, giving you a naughty grin. Growling you plant a hand between her shoulder blades and roughly shove her down, forcing her upper body into the soft sand of the beach. "Show me that asshole!" you hiss.

Relenting to your demand, Jessica gives in. Slowly she reaches back with both hands and grabs each of her perfect buttocks, then she pulls them apart, as far apart as possible and shamelessly presents you with her tight, brown anus.

"C'mon... c'mon... fuck me..." she gasps between her moans, the feverish tone of her voice and the submissive display of her puckered ring awakening new power in you and you put that to good use. Plowing into her pussy you once again feel her soaked walls beginning clench down rhythmically. Jessica feels her orgasm come closer and turns her head, pressing her own face into the soft, warm sand to muffle her own screams when it hits her with full force, her third orgasm of the day.

"MMMMMMH!" she wails into the beach, the sand reducing her voice to a grumble. You swiftly pull your cock out of her spasming pussy before you throw yourself on top of her, pinning the helpless starlet in place with one arm while your other hand grabs her cunt, roughly rubbing her sensitive clit.

Jessica is taken by complete surprise. Her hands let go of her butt-cheeks and claw uselessly at the ground, searching for something to hold on to as her derriere bucks ferociously against your hand, completely out of her control and you have your hands full keeping her in place with one arm while the other is busy furiously fingering her million dollar cunt.

"MmmmMOOOHGOD!" Jessica shrieks, finally unable to keep her face lodged in the sand as she twitches and jerks in your grip. Then your fingers stroking her convulsing twat get wetter and wetter with every second while Jess only gets wilder, kicking and screaming in your arms when suddenly a gush of girl-cum shoots from her cunt. Her groans cease as she falls into a kid of orgasmic trance, her juices spraying all over your hand and the beach as you hold her like some kind of perverted water-gun.

"Uuuuh..." with a soft grunt her orgasm subsides and slowly, rocked by after-shocks of intense pleasure, Jessica's body relaxes, slumping down into the sand. You release her from your grip and let your fingers run over her soaked labia, making her shudder as you stroke the hyper-sensitive flesh before you deliver a spank to her upraised bum. For a second you look at her tiny, little anus and consider taking advantage of Jessica's current position and put it in her ass. The idea of buttfucking the Hollywood star on a tropical beach seems alluring, but you quickly dispose that idea. No lube... she would certainly feel that one for days to come and be pissed at you! Better to save that trump card for another time. You stand up. Well, there are other ways...

"Hey!" you nudge her softly but demandingly. Your cock is still rock-hard, being denied an orgasm now for quite some time.

Jessica lifts her head, sand sticking to her exotic, bronze features, and looks up at your bobbing cock with her big, brown doe-eyes. A devilish smirk forms on her face and she pushes herself up into a kneeling position. "Fair enough!" she whispers as she moves into position in front of you.

"Fuck!" you swear when she grabs your dick around the base, swiftly stroking the cunt-syrup-soaked shaft a few times. Then she looks you deep in the eyes with a cocky smirk and sticks her tongue out, flicking it across your head.

You let out a groan when you feel her teasing tongue dance across your meat, your hands automatically reaching up to grab two hands full of her hair, gripping her head. Still looking her in the eyes you drag her mouth towards your dick, forcing your head between her full lips while she lets you do as you please.

Her lips and tongue feel like silk as you stand in front of the kneeling starlet and begin to fuck her face, sliding your cock in and out. Jessica moans as she sucks her own pussy juice of your dick, doing everything to please you with her submissive sluttiness and soon enough a tingle awakens in your loins as you stuff the beautiful woman's face. You just fucked her to two screaming orgasms and your stamina wears a little thin by now.

Growling you force your meat deeper into her mouth, harder. Jessica gags for a second, but on the second thrust she has already accommodated and your cock slides an inch up her throat. Encouraged by this you continue, driving your manhood into her gullet with more and more power each thrust. Soon you're literally skullfucking the beautiful Jessica, completely dominating her in her defenseless position. The wet, squelching sounds of your cock sliding in and out of her throat mixed with a little gagging fill the little beach as you show her no mercy.

Jessica still looks up at you, her eyes a little watery by now. She has grabbed your thighs with both hands, digging her nails into your flesh, but she does nothing to stop you. You're not even sure if she is able to get enough air, but at the moment you have to admit that you don't care. You're on autopilot, like last night when she let you fuck her in the ass, grunting and groaning as you run on instinct, using her gorgeous mouth to chase your orgasm.

Then you suddenly hear a voice and freeze. Jessica obviously heard it as well as her eyes widen with alarm while she looks at you, your cock still halfway stuffed into her mouth. Both of you listen intently and there are definitely male voices coming out of the jungle, closing in from the path. You can't see them yet, but with how close they sound it is a matter of seconds.

After being frozen to the spot for a moment you both move at the same time, untangling from each other and jumping for your clothes. Jessica grabs her bikini-top from where they washed ashore while you quickly pull on your shorts, nervously watching the path from where the voices come.

"Shitshitshit," you hear Jessica hiss in panic while you do your best to move your still raging, spit-and-pussy-juice-soaked erection into an inconspicuous position. You turn to look at her. She stands on the sand, her bikini-top already in place, but her bottom half is still completely bare, her recently-fucked cunt and tight ass still on display while the people approach. "Where are my bottoms?" she asks, full-blown horror in her eyes.

Your eyes quickly scan the sand for the white lycra shorts while Jessica is close to freaking out. Then you suddenly spot them, half-covered by sand, but just as you're about to tell her Jessica makes a desperate decision.

With at least two male voices approaching the half-naked starlet turns around and sprints for the pool, immediately swan-diving into it, hiding her exposedness beneath the surface.

Just in time! Only a second later two men in their late twenties come around the corner of the way, dressed only in shorts and sun-glasses, carrying towels and water bottles. They seem just as surprised to see other people on the island as you are and pause for a second, obviously surprised. You look at them, hoping that your shorts hide the bulge well enough while you inconspicuously kick a little more sand over Jessica's shorts to cover them up. Jessica's head emerges from the water and she threads water, looking at the new arrivals.

"Hey, guys!" You greet them, hoping that you don't sound too much out of breath.