Diving with Jessica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katja throws her head back, enjoying the attention paid to her chest with a happy moan. Meanwhile her hands are busy beneath the surface as she does her best to unbuckle your pants, freeing your hard cock. Quickly she wraps her fingers around it and proceeds to stroke it while you swap breasts, now paying the same attention to her other nipple. "... god!" she whines happily, pushing her chest into your mouth.

Your hands linger downwards again, caressing the soft, supple skin as they make their way to her bottoms, searching and finding the little bows at the sides that hold the flimsy garment on her hips. Within no time you pulled it off, leaving Katja completely naked in your lap, purring with joy as you attack her boobs. "Yes..." she whispers, "...Fuck me!"

Your blood is boiling by now and you don't waste another second. Your hands cup her buttocks and guide her in position while she grips your cock firmly around the base, aiming it at her hole. Katja cries out with joy as you slowly sink into her, filling her tight, wet pussy. For a second a voice somewhere in our head wonders if the others might hear you, but after all they all know what you are doing out here. Plus, you have more pressing matters right now.

Katja lowers herself until you are buried to the base in her cunt, then she takes a moment to accommodate, breathing heavily, before she begins to move her hips. You groan as she starts riding you, her tight, spongy vagina sliding up and down your shaft.

"Uh, yes!" she exclaims as she rolls her tight ass over your cock, obviously enjoying herself as she picks up her pace.

"Not even one day after you blasted your load all over my face and you're already fucking the next chick!"

Both you and Katja freeze on the spot when the voice rings over the deck. Behind Katja, standing a few feet away from the tub, is Jessica, watching the two of you with a drunken grin on her face. She doesn't look mad, not even the slightest bit, only drunk, amused and horny. For a second you wonder how long she has been watching.

"What are you doing here, Jess?" you finally bring out, your cock still halfway up Katja's snatch, who has turned in your lap to look at the intruder.

"I'm drunk and horny, what do you think I'm doing here, Chris?" she giggles, "My conscience is already fucked, so I figured I could at least get a good fuck before I go home..."

"Uh," you try to hide the anticipation from your voice as you watch Jessica bite her lip naughtily, "did you have someone in mind?"

Again Jessica giggles. "Well, I thought I could join you, if you don't mind..." She reaches behind herself and undoes a zipper. Her summer dress falls, pooling around her feet, and exposing Jessica Alba in all her naked glory to the two of you. "I mean, Katja wanted to kiss my ass yesterday..."

You both gape at the stunning sight in front of you, taking in the firm tits, long legs and bare, dripping wet cunt. "So..." Jessica smiles, "Do you guys want to fuck me?"

The two of you are still too stunned, both of you gaping at the naked goddess in front of you. Jessica smiles and strikes a pose for your benefit, turning slightly to pronounce the curve of her ass, as she obviously enjoys the attention. Then after a moment she steps up to the pool and climbs in behind Katja. The Finnish girl watches with big blue eyes as the Hollywood starlet lowers herself into the hot water, then leans in. With a hungry look on her face Jessica cups the blonde's cheek and then presses her lips against Katja's in a slow, sensual kiss.

You watch the hot lesbian action in front of you, letting the images soak in as Jessica pushes her tongue into Katja's mouth and the two women full-on make out. Jessica's tits press against Katja's back and she gently places her arms around the girl. Katja moans as Jess softly tweaks her pink nipple while her other hand travels further south, disappearing beneath the bubbling surface and searching the girls peaking clit. The blonde shudders when Alba finds her mark, her whole body convulses on your cock as nimble fingers massage her bundle of joy. "Ohgod!" the girl moans into Jessica's mouth, making her giggle.

"C'mon," the Latina urges, tugging Katja's lower lip with her teeth as she breaks the kiss, "Get off that cock! Let's do something this guy won't ever forget!"

Katja complies without hesitation and you shudder as your sensitive manhood slides out of her tight pussy, but you are too intrigued by what Alba might have planned to be disappointed. "What are you waiting for, Chris?" she asks, "Stand up!"

You follow immediately, getting up into an upright position in front of the two kneeling ladies, your cock standing proudly and you quickly get rid of your soaked pants. Alba grins hungrily at you and reaches out for your cock, stroking it. You grunt as her petite fingers wrap around your flesh and begin to gently massage it.

"C'mon," Jessica urges Katja, "Give it a lick!"

The blonde follows the suggestion. Tentatively she leans forward and you curse inwardly as her soft lips engulf your head and she begins to suck while Alba strokes the shaft. After a few moments Katja gets more confident and her movements get faster. Her little tongue swirls around your glands and she looks up at you with big, blue eyes.

Seeing the Finnish girl is getting into the blowjob Jessica decides to join in. Giving you a saucy wink she crouches down and gets between you and Katja. Your eyes widen when you feel her suck one of your nuts into her mouth, bathing it with her tongue, then letting it pop out audibly and changing to the other one.

You grit your teeth as you watch the two stunning women, one of them a famous actress, hungrily blow you and suck your balls like two common sluts. Slowly you place your hands on their heads twining your fingers into their hair, not guiding, but rather following their movements as they service you magnificently.

Finally Jessica lets your balls pop out of her mouth one last time before she slowly kisses her way along your shaft to where Katja is swirling her tongue around your dickhead. The blonde scoots over to give Alba a little more room and soon both girls let their tongues dance along your cock while looking up at you submissively, making it hard for you not to blow right then.

They both giggle when you let out a tortured moan, desperate to keep it together and to give you a moment of time they break away from your cock and turn towards each other in another hot lesbian kiss. Katja grabs Jessica's face firmly with both hands and you can see her tongue dart into Jess' mouth. She seems to be absolutely riled up by the opportunity to make out with the stunning Hollywood starlet. Understandably...

Meanwhile Jessica's fingers once again found their way beneath the surface and she has buried two of them knuckle-deep in the blonde's pussy, rapidly thrusting in and out. Katja moans into her mouth in delight and her movements get even more feverish.

Finally Jessica breaks the kiss, leaving the blonde panting. "I want you to fuck her!" Alba says, looking up at you, "I want you to fuck her right now!"

-

Katja is sitting on the edge of the tub, her petite body glistening in the dim light. She looks at you, horny and splays her thighs apart, exposing her pussy to you. She's almost completely shaved except for a small, blonde tuft of neatly trimmed pubic hair above her slit. You step closer, in between her legs and reach out to pull her in for a kiss. The girl moans into your mouth as your tongue chases hers and she bucks erotically, her libido teased to the brink.

Jessica stands right next to you. She reaches down and grasps your rock-hard cock, stroking it a little. You break your kiss with Katja and turn your head towards Alba. Placing a hand on her wet butt you squeeze the scrumptious cheek and pull her closer, mashing your lips against hers. For a moment the two of you make out passionately, then, with a little nib at your lip, Jess steps back and kneels down, sucking your cock into her mouth once more. She swiftly bounces up and down a few times, coating it in saliva before letting it pop out.

"Fuck her!" she whispers, looking up at you with a grin, "Fuck her good!"

You nod, unable to think of something to say that doesn't sound cheesy, and turn back to Katja. Looking deep into the blonde's big, blue eyes you place your cock against her entrance and push. Her small mouth opens in a silent 'o' as you slide into her wet warmth.

Since you've been buried in her snatch before you have no problem to glide in to the hilt and she lets out a little squeal once you're all the way inside. You pause for a second and feel her cross her ankles behind your back, her heels pushing against your buttocks. Then you start pumping her hips, starting with slow, long thrusts.

"Oh... oh... oh..." she gasps sexily in time with your thrusts. Her smallish, perky breasts bounce up and down enticingly as you build your pace, making for a delicious sight. Jessica leans in and catches one of Katja's stiff, pink nipples between her lips, sucking the hard nub while her hands roam over the flawless, Scandinavian skin, caressing every curve and every crook.

Your hand in the meantime slides down Jessica's spine. While you now fuck Katja at full speed, making the water ripple around you, your fingers slide down to the crack of Alba's butt, which is amazingly pronounced by her bent over state. You feel her body tense a little when you roughly bury two fingers inside her cunt and roughly begin to fuck her in time with Katja. Jessica cherishes the rough finger-banging and immediately bucks her ass against your hand like the wanton slut you have gotten to know her as, which encourages you to shove your thumb up her bum, causing her to tense up for only a second before she relaxes and arches her back even more to grant you better access to her two holes.

"Yes... Ja... Ja...!" as Katja's cries of pleasure become more and more ecstatic she changes back to Finnish. The pleasure your cock awakens in her tight cunt as well as Alba's magical ministrations are quickly serving to rile her up towards an orgasm. She closes her eyes and throws her head back, the soaked, blonde hair flying about. With one hand she steadies herself, the other pushes Jessica's lips down on her nipple, eagerly basking in the massive pleasure of the three-way. Jess reaches up and twists Katja's other nipple, pulling the sensitive nub, which seems to be enough for Katja to tumble over the edge. Her eyes shoot open and she stares blankly into the sky.

"Jaaaaaaaaa!" she screams as her pussy clenches down on your cock, milking it for all its worth as her legs pull you even deeper inside her. You grind your teeth and do your best to hold on, to not lose your countenance in the contractions of the Finnish girl's pink little cunt while Jessica tugs Katja's nipple with her teeth and rapidly flicks her tongue over the sensitive flesh, sending even more sensations through her over-sexed, lithe body, driving her wild.

When her orgasm finally subsides Katja's legs slacken and release you. Jessica straightens and together you look down on the shuddering, blonde mess that lies in front of you, her reddened, freshly fucked pussy still twitching with joy.

"Damn, Katja, you alright?" Alba grins down at the girl, who looks up groggily.

"Yes... I... uh... I need... I mean..." she stammers, her poor mind a haze as her tiny body still recovers. Alba smiles in sympathy with her and leans down, pressing her full lips against Katja's in another sensual kiss.

"It's okay, sweetie," she whispers huskily, barely loud enough to hear, "I'll take care of you!"

Katja whimpers weakly as Jess begins to work her way down, trailing a path of kisses along her neckline, over her perky tits and her belly down to her pussy. Katja and you both groan as the actress noisily begins to eat the blond girl out, slurping and squishing sounds filling the air as she sucks and licks away. Alba has obviously acquired a great set of skills in this area as she has Katja moaning and thrashing around in no time.

You yourself enjoy the spectacle of Jessica's dark curls between Katja's pale, shivering thighs for another couple of seconds before you let your gaze wander down to Alba's butt that sways from side to side as her mouth is busy. Her bent over state caused her buttocks to spread and grants you a nice view of her puckered asshole, a mouth-watering sight. Eagerly you position yourself behind her and give her a little smack to the right cheek before you grab your cock around the base.

One last time! One last time you want to fuck Jessica Alba's glorious ass, one last time you want to feel her sphincter grip your cock tight and warm, one last time you want to hear her yelp with pleasure while your groin slaps against her buttocks!

Gently you place your head against the tiny opening, giving it a little nudge. Jessica moans and momentarily rips her face away from Katja's cunt to look over her shoulder back at you.

"Do it!" she growls, desire filling her beautiful brown eyes, "Shove it up my booty! Claim my asshole!"

Unable to deny an order like that, you can't hold back and push forward, forcing your cock past her sphincter and into her ass. Jessica buries her mouth in Katja's twat and all you hear is a muffled groan as she takes your cock like a champ.

Slowly you sink deeper and deeper until your loins press against her bum and your balls rest snugly against her vagina. You dig your fingers between her ass-cheeks and pry them apart even further, helping the beautiful starlet to spread her backdoor open as wide as possible to make it easier on her when you slowly begin to pump your cock into her.

Jess moans and grunts quite loudly, but Katja has found her control again and has locked her slim legs around Jessica's head, trapping her in place and forcing her to eat her out with a stern hand on the back of her head, conveniently muffling every sound the starlet makes. "Well, she's something..." she pants, a glimmer in her eyes, as the two of you use Alba for your pleasure, "Are... are you really... fucking her... in the ass?"

You only nod, focusing every ounce of concentration on the in and out motion of your hips, on your aim of pleasuring Jessica anally. Katja grins and runs a gentle hand through Alba's hair. "What a... a nasty girl!" Then Jess seems to have found a particular good spot because a tremble runs through the blonde, making her gasp. "Fuck... she's good!"

You bite your cheek and deliver a spank to Jessica's ass, your pelvis now loudly slapping against her buttocks, making them shake and ripple. To get a better drive you grab Jessica by the hips, your cock thrusting in and out of her butt in a blur. Her moans into Katja's cunt get louder and louder, ecstasy filtering through.

Katja mutters something in Finnish, obviously chasing towards another orgasm when she suddenly shrieks, her eyes widening in alarm. "That fucking bitch!" she exclaims, "She's... she's sticking her... finger in my butt!"

While your face is a mask of concentration you grin inwardly. Jessica Alba leading a cute blonde into depravity... priceless! You give her another smack and continue.

After the initial shock Katja seems to get into the lewd act. Soon her eyes glaze over and she yelps loudly with pleasure while Jess eats her out and fingers her bumhole. "Ungh...uhh... ummh..." You see her knuckles turn white as her hand claws itself into Jessica's hair and you know she's close. With a couple of extra-hard thrusts you drive Jessica's face especially deep into Katja's cunt...

"AAAAAH!" the blonde girl lets out a shrill scream as her body tenses and her second orgasm of the night washes over her, her little toes curling as the pleasure washes through her. Her eyes roll into the back of her head and her mouth gapes open.

As a reward for making the Finnish girl cum you give Jessica's asshole a couple of hard thrusts, making her moan into Katja's pussy as she does her best to lap up all the girl-cum.

When her orgasm subsides the blonde's whole body slackens. Her knees splay apart, releasing Alba's head as her hands detangle from the dark, wet curls. You hear Jess giggle as she looks up and watches the result of her work. Katja's head has fallen back and she tries to catch her breath, her whole body still shivering from the force of what she just experienced.

Jess gently places her hand against your thigh, a signal for you to stop, and you comply. Quickly reducing your pace you gradually slow down until you finally come to a halt, your shaft buried balls-deep in that slutty ass of hers, her sphincter stretched tightly around your base.

"Hey, sweetie," Alba whispers towards Katja, looking up innocently to the shaken girl, "You okay?"

Under great effort the blonde manages to lift her head and nod, which makes Jess giggle. Then Katja's blue eyes widen when Jess plants a big, soft kiss right on her sensitive clit. "That's good," she coos, "Because now I want you to return the favor!"

With that she grabs the pint-sized girl by the hips and pulls her of the rim of the Jacuzzi, gently letting her slide into the hot water. Then she grabs Katja's face with both hands and pulls her in for another kiss, the pale blonde and the dark Latina, making out furiously right in front of you one more time, one of them with your dick in her butt.

"Eat my little pussy!" Jess huskily demands as they break apart. Then she rises, careful not to let you slide out, until she is standing in the water, her pussy inches away from Katja's face. She smiles down at the girl and reaches back to hold on to you as she slowly plants one foot on the edge of the hot tub, next to the blonde's head, then the other on the other side, so she is squatting in front of her, her back pressing against you for support, her soaked pussy spread open and inches away from Katja's nose. Your hands move down and you grab one ass-cheek in each hand, partly to help her, partly to spread them so you can expose her backdoor further to your cock.

"C'mon, lick me!" Jessica hisses, her voice deep with hunger now. Unable to deny this Katja doesn't hesitate and buries her face in the wet pussy in front of her. You feel Alba tense as both of her holes are being stimulated now. "UUUUNGH!" she grunts out into the night's air, her head thrown back, resting against your shoulder, eyes closed. You lean in close and give her lips a soft peck. Slowly she opens her eyes and looks at you, a wide, happy smile on her face, before she comes close and the two of you kiss once again, this time not furious and wild but slow and gentle. Her hand cups your cheek as her tongue swirls around yours, sensually caressing your mouth while between her thighs Katja worships her pussy. You can taste the champagne as well as her cherry-flavored lipstick

"Mmmmh!" Jess finally breaks away with a purr and looks you deep in your eyes, "C'mon, Chris, fuck me one last time!"

You don't need to be asked twice and immediately begin to roll your hips, your cock once more sliding in and out of Jessica's spread butthole. She purrs like a kitten every time you sink into her to the hilt, the fingernails of her right hand raking into the back of your neck as she holds on to you while her left draws absent patterns in Katja's blonde locks. "Uuuh!" she groans, her breath hot against her cheek, "Oh yes... fck... Ohgod..."

Meanwhile Katja swirls her tongue around Jessica's clit, flicking it to and fro while she gently finger-fucks her with two fingers, perfectly timed with your thrusts up Alba's ass. "Fuck... she's good..." Jess whimpers, her breath picking up. She rolls her hips, sandwiched between the two of you, grinding herself into the double penetration.

Katja gives her a sly grin at the compliment, her chin and lips smeared with pussy juice, and continues to suck her cunt while adding a third finger. With her free hand she reaches out beneath Jess and gently cups your balls in her small palm, nimbly massaging your testicles while you slide in and out Alba's butt, making you grit your teeth.