Diving with Jessica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon... uh... ungh... make me cum... oh..." Jess mewls, her anus tightening around you as she approaches her climax. She pulls you in for another kiss, this time hungrily shoving her tongue into your mouth, feverishly swirling. You pick up your pace, plunging into her ass, feeling her excitement as well as yours you're keen to finish her off.

"God... yeah... YEAH... YEAHHH!" Jessica yelps louder and louder until she is screaming at the top of her lungs, alcohol and euphoria making her forget where she is. Then Katja tips her over the edge: simultaneously she shoves another finger into the starlet's quivering cunt and lightly bites down on her clit, rapidly flicking her tongue over the sensitive nub.

"AAAAAIIII!!" Jessica's eyes become the size of saucers as she cums. Her scream is ear-splitting and the best thing you ever heard. She slams her hips down, shoving your cock deeper up her asshole than it has ever been and her colon grips it tight while her cunt spasms around Katja's fingers. Her legs cramp up, her feet almost slipping as she shudders in the night's air. Her nails draw blood on your cheek as tremors shake her every muscle.

Finally her scream dies down, her lungs empty, but instead of calming she takes a big gulp of air and lets out another cry, screaming like a banshee. "AAAAAAAAAH!"

Finally her yelps cease and the grip of her butthole loosens a little, enough for you to lift her up and off your cock. Your cockhead slips past her ring muscle with a small 'pop'. Then you carefully lower the shivering beauty down into the water, letting her slip down until she straddles Katja's lap, facing her.

Katja gently grabs her face and gives her a peck before backing up, startled. Then she giggles in amusement. "Damn, I think we were too much for her to handle!" She grips Alba's chin and turns her face towards you and you see what she means: Jessica is completely out of it! Her lips gape open and her nostrils flare as she breathes raggedly. She is cross-eyed, a blank look in them and you're sure she doesn't know what's happening around her. She seems completely lost in another world!

"Come on!! Cum on her face!" Katja grins, giving you a naughty look. You like the idea. Planting yourself over the two girls sitting in the hot tub you rapidly stroke your cock. Katja grabs Jessica's chin with one hand and a handful of her hair with the other and holds her face in a tilted-upwards position, giving you an aim. Jess, while she's facing you, doesn't seem to realize what's going on, the out-of-it, cross-eyed look still on her face as you explode.

"ARRGH!" With a loud grunt you unload jet after jet of creamy white cum on the starlet's face, giving her your whole load. And it is a big one! Within seconds you plaster your jizz all over Jessica's face, streaks spreading over both her cheeks, her nose, lips and forehead up to her hairline.

When your load subsides Katja leans in and wraps her lips around your head, sucking the rest out of it before letting your softening dick slip out. You slump down in the tub and for a minute the three of you sit in the hot, bubbling water and relax, Jessica with her cum-covered face in Katja's lap.

"She's asleep!" Katja says after a while. You lift your head. Jess' eyes are still open, she still has that same dumbfounded look, but you hear her snore drunkenly. "Holy shit, we actually knocked her out.!"

"Let's get her into bed!" you say, picking yourself up. Gently you close Jessica's eyes, then lift her up. She feels light in your arms. "Get our stuff, please, will you?"

"Sure!" Katja slowly gets out of the water, helping herself to another handful of Jessica Alba's naked ass. "Damn, if the orgasm is this good I need you to fuck my butt some time!"

You give her a grin and a wink.

At ten o'clock the next morning you arrive in Airlie Beach, a small tourist town close to the Whitsunday Islands. You step on the deck, your bag on your shoulder and watch Ahab tie the 'Daystar' to the pier. Everyone else is still in their cabins, packing their stuff.

"Hey, Chris!" Jessica steps out behind you. She is wearing a light-green sundress and her big sunglasses, dragging her suitcase behind her.

"Hey," you smile.

"I... I don't have much time..." she smiles apologizing, "Already said goodbye to everyone else. I need to catch my plane..."

"Sure!"

"I wanted to thank you for everything, Chris! I had a great time!" she takes off her sunglasses and grins goofily, "And even though I am a little sore and Cash's welcome-back-sex will probably be reduced to a welcome-back-blowjob, I am glad we did what we did!" She shrugs. "Just don't become my stalker!"

You grin. "Scout's honor!"

She smiles and leans in to press her soft lips against yours one last time. "Goodbye, Chris!" You feel her push something into your hand, then she retracts, "Have a great life!"

Then she drags her suitcase past you and down the gangway. You watch as she gives Ahab a final hug, then struts down the pier towards her cab.

Once she is gone you look at what she gave you and smile as you see that she gave you a small, black thong, the one she wore during her lap dance. A great keepsake!