Diving with Jessica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, mate!" the taller one, a surferish dude with blonde hair and his arms covered in tattoos, answers with an apologizing grin, "Sorry, we weren't expecting to meet anyone here..." He walks up to you, extending his hand, "Name's Sean. This is Steve." He nods towards his friend, a muscular, bald guy, who nods with a polite smile.

"Neither were we..." you shrug, shaking his hand, "I'm Chris and that over there is Jessica..."

"Well... there's enough space for all of us around h... holy SHIT!!" Sean gasps as he takes a closer look at Jess, "You're Jessica Alba!!"

You curse inwardly, the fact that they recognized her making the situation a lot more complicated. Jessica plays it cool, waving at them with a smile. "Hi, guys!"

"Dude," Sean turns towards you, "Is it okay if you'd take a picture of the three of us? My mates wouldn't believe we met Jessica Alba on a lonely island if we don't bring any proof..."

You frown and shoot Jessica a look, unsure on how to proceed now. If they find out that Jess is swimming without any bottoms you'll have a hard time explaining. "Look, guys..." you begin.

"That's cool!" Jessica interrupts, "Come in, we'll do it in the water!" While you look at her in surprise Sean and Steve grin widely as they take off their shirts and drop their backpacks. Sean hands you a small digital camera before wading into the water towards Jessica. She slowly swims towards them, careful not to give them any glimpses. When she reaches them she stands up. The water reaches up to her navel, slightly concealing the fact that her peach is completely bare, but anyone taking a good look could make it out.

Luckily Sean and Steve are too busy ogling Jessica's wet boobs to notice and they only manage to tear their eyes of her bosom when they turn towards you, Jessica in between them. They lean down slightly and Jess puts her arms around their shoulders and smiles brightly into the camera. You hold your breath when Steve places his arm around her on Jessica's hip, but he doesn't seem to notice anything strange...

"Okay, now smile!" you shout and take the picture. Luckily the reflection of the water's surface hides Jessica's state of dress. You suddenly have a thought you find hilarious and have to bite your tongue to keep yourself from suggesting a photo with all three of them jumping. Jess probably wouldn't find it as hilarious...

Sean and Steve come back and look at the picture while Jessica again swims into deeper water, signaling you with her eyes to distract the two men so she will have a chance to reach her shorts.

"I... I was about to roll myself a joint," you improvise, "You wanna join me!"

The two of them seem fond of the idea. "Sure, dude!" Steve grins. "You coming, Jessica?" he shouts.

Jessica smiles. "In a minute!" she answers, "The water is just heavenly right now!"

You all grab your bags and the three of you head towards a small group of palm trees. Setting up your camp you start to talk, getting to know each other a little while Sean nimbly rolls a blunt. You made sure to position yourself so that the two guys are facing away from the water, giving Jessica the opportunity to sneak ashore.

You hold back a grin as you watch Jessica stealthily come up to the beach, one hand clasped over her bare cooch, keeping a watchful eye out on the two guys as she makes her way to her sand-covered shorts. While you do your best to act relaxed to keep the two guys from getting suspicious you unwittingly hold your breath as Jessica finds her white shorts, shakes the sand of them and slips them on.

She sits down next to you just as Sean lights the joint up. He takes two drags and offers it to her. "Want some?" Jessica shakes her head with a smile so instead you take it.

The four of you sit together for twenty minutes when Jessica says that it is time for you to meet up with the others. The two of you say goodbye to the guys and head down the path towards the meeting point. As soon as you are out of sight Jessica breaks out into laughter. "Holy shit that was close!" she giggles, "So exciting... My pussy is so fucking wet right now!"

"You're fucking nuts!" you say, shaking your head in disbelief, "Agreeing to a photo like that... What if they had looked down?"

Jessica shrugs, now that the adrenaline has worn off she blushes a little with embarrassment at her own actions. "I kinda had to... it would have looked really bitchy if I had said no and there was no guarantee that they would have left. Plus..." she playfully hits you on the arm, "... no harm, no foul. And I am so freaking horny now, I'd fuck you right here!"

"Oh yeah?" you chuckle and before she can react you grab Jess by the shoulders and push her against a tree, your body pressing against hers.

"I would..." she promises, a naughty glimmer in her eyes, "But we have to get back to the others now." She reaches down and lightly squeezes your hard-on through your trunks before she leans in and whispers. "I promise I'll make it up to you as soon as we are in my cabin!"

You groan with frustration as the thought of taking her right there between the palm trees sends a shiver up your spine. You can't believe how hot this woman is, you're barely able to control yourself. Jessica gasps audibly when you forcefully mash your lips against hers, kissing her passionately, but then you retreat, stepping back from her. "I can't wait!"

Jessica gives you a flustered grin. "I know."

"Oh... oh...oh... fck..." Jessica moans and huffs as she bounces in your lap, riding you at a fast pace. Your hands dig into her naked hips as she rotates her hips, her soaked, swollen cunt sending delicious sparks through your body.

She did good on her promise: as soon as you were back on the boat Jess grabbed your hand and dragged you towards her cabin, ignoring the dirty grins from Ahab and Jason. Once you were inside she truly let loose. The danger of almost being caught really seems to have riled her up and when the door was closed she immediately started clawing and tearing at your clothes, ruining a second shirt in as many days when she ripped it open. Within seconds she had you completely naked, had dropped to her knees and treated you to a sloppy blowjob, getting you rock hard within seconds while your hands were busy untying her bikini top.

After a minute she got up and roughly shoved you backwards, sending you onto her bed while she impatiently tore off her own shorts, leaving her just as naked as you when she pounced. Hungrily she jumped into your lap, kissing and nibbling at your lips while your hands roamed over her ass, mauling the tight cheeks. "Fuck me!" she hissed with urgency.

She pushed your upper body, forcing you flat on her back while her hips hungrily twitched back and forth, rubbing her soaked slit over your swollen cock. Her impatience made it hard, but finally you manage to hold her steady with one hand while guiding your head against her moist opening with your other. She gasped with relief when your knob penetrated her, sliding into her wet channel.

Now she is riding you, buck wild, like there is no tomorrow, grinding her pussy over your cock as she puts her remarkable skill to good use. Your hands vary between guiding her hips and kneading her bouncing breasts, making her moan as you twist her nipples.

You can feel her excitement slowly getting the better of her. She has been riding you for a little more than two minutes now, but you can already hear her breath become huskier. Slowly you push yourself up into a sitting position, which Jessica immediately takes advantage of, pushing her tongue feverishly into your mouth, never missing a beat. Her hands come up, grabbing the sides of your face as she kisses you passionately, her body almost bursting with need.

You glance over her shoulder into the mirror, look at her bouncing butt in your lap. With every thrust of her hips her bum spreads a little, granting you a nice view of your cock snugly stuffed up her hungry twat as well as her puckered little asshole.

Grunting you grab her again by the hips. Jessica moans with surprise into your mouth when you suddenly flip the two of you over, rolling yourself on top of her. Quickly you adjust your position, hooking your arms beneath her knee pits, which pulls her legs further up her body and spreads her pussy open.

"Ohshit!" Jessica whimpers as you take advantage of the new position, pounding her lithe frame into the bed with all your power. You feel her fingernails rake into your back, drawing blood. You feel your ballsack slap against her exposed butthole with every thrust. You feel her pussy pulse around your shaft as Jessica approaches her orgasm.

"Fuck..." Jess huffs as she takes you, your pole punishing her tight hole. She feels her orgasm come up, the fourth of the day, straining her hungry pussy. Her toes clench with euphoria and in an instinctive, animalistic act she lunges forward and bites you in the shoulder. You howl out as her teeth almost break your skin, but nevertheless you keep fucking her as she once more cums on your cock.

"God!!" you growl out when you can't handle it any more. Tearing yourself away from Jessica's convulsive grip, you rise off her. Your cock slides out of her pussy and you grab it. Stroking it a few times you explode over the dazed starlet, painting her heaving tits in several streaks of hot cum.

Spent you collapse next to her and for a few minutes both of you just lie there as you recover from your respective orgasms.

"Holy shit!" Jessica finally utters. She sits up on the bed and looks down her body. Seven long, white lines stretch from her navel over her tits up to her neck, contrasting with her caramel skin. "You always make a mess of me!"

She grabs a handful of her sheets and uses them to wipe herself off while you watch with undisguised interest. She glances over at your still erect cock and smirks. "Still hard, Chris? God damn!"

"What do you expect?" you shoot back, propping yourself up on your elbows, "After all that shit today on the island you didn't think I'd be satisfied with fucking you once, did you?"

Jessica giggles and reaches over, engulfing your dick with her small hand. Slowly she begins to stroke you. "Sorry, tiger. I don't think my pussy can handle any more today..."

She laughs when she sees the look of disappointment on your face. "Don't look so sad! I won't leave you with blue balls again. You know..." Her voice turns husky again and she leans in to give your messy cock a tentative lick. "... back at the island, just before those two stoners showed up..."

You know what she's referring to, the way you used her like a cheap whore, fucking her mouth like a pussy, high on lust. "You know, Jess, I'm sorry..."

Again she chuckles at your nervous apology. "Don't apologize, you moron. It was great..." You look at her in surprise. "I told you; sometimes I like to be treated like a bitch. And you using me like that... It's just hot. The feeling of not being in control, along with the lack of oxygen when you fucked my face, it is a total rush for me!"

You can't believe what you're hearing. "What are you saying?!"

She blushes a little, embarrassed at what she is about to request. "I... I want you to dominate me. I want you to tie me up, to... to slap me around, to choke me, to fuck my face and my ass and to make me your whore!"

Your mouth opens, but for a moment you're absolutely speechless. You can't believe what this gorgeous Hollywood star is asking from you. "... you know, Chris, I really trust you with this. I mean, it's not like I know everything about you, but I think, sexually, that I can trust you. I mean... it has been a dark fantasy of mine for so long. And this might be my best opportunity to fulfill it."

"But... but what about the marks?!" you stutter, remembering her worries when she first allowed you to assfuck her, "I... I mean there will be bruises and..."

She smiles. "Let me worry about that. I am an actress remember?! I will explain all that to Cash when the time comes. Right now..." she whispers, "... I just want to have that fantasy! I want to have bruises, I want you to throw me around, I want you to stretch my asshole with your cock!"

"S... so you want to do some role-play?!" you ask, still trying to get your head behind this beautiful girl's incredible request.

"Well, kinda..." Jessica laughs, embarrassed, "I don't want to pretend to be some little catholic schoolgirl and have some cheesy dialogue about how I need a 'B' in English... I want you to... drill me, let out your mean machine, make me ta... GACK!"

Jessica gargles in surprise when you suddenly jump up and mash your lips against hers. Unlike the other times you kissed her soft, full lips when you gently caressed them or even kissed her passionately, this time you ravage her face, making her moan and gasp as you hold her face in a tight grasp with both hands and attack her with your lips, teeth and tongue while all she can do is take it.

"Little Miss Jessica Alba!" you hiss between kisses, "Little Lady Goody-Two-Shoes! Getting her whorish ass fucked wasn't slutty enough for her... she wants to get destroyed by cock..." You do your best to improvise. You haven't done something like this before, but Jess seems to like it. She gives you a challenging grin. You slap her cheek lightly.

"That all you got," she huffs mockingly, "My grandma hits harder than that!"

You growl in response, but instead of playing her game you pick her up and lift her naked frame high in the air before throwing her onto the bed. She groans as she lands hard on her back, not having expected to be tossed like this. But before she can recover you again grab the starlet and flip her around onto her front and deliver a hard spank to her right buttock, making the firm flesh jiggle erotically.

"Ouch!" Jessica exclaims in protest as pain spreads over her ass and instinctively she tries to get up. But you don't let her and force her back down with a hand between her shoulder blades while you give her ass a series of equally strong slaps, each making her cry out. She wanted to have marks and soon her bronze butt shows a nice shade of pink, making Jessica yelp and your dick twitch.

You spot a bunch of belts lying next to the bed, fashionable leather belts in several shapes and colors. Quickly you grab a narrow black one and before Jess has even realized what has happened you have proceeded to tie her hands behind her back.

Carefully she tests her bonds, turning her wrists against each other while she catches her breath. You grab a second one, a braided cord of slim brown threads and proceed to whip it across her defenseless bum. Twice.

"OWW! OWWW!" Jessica yelps on the top of her lungs and bucks on the bed as the cord buzzes through the air, "You kinky so-" Not giving her a second to recover from the sharp pain you interrupt her by wrapping her belt around her throat and loop it through the buckle, pulling it tight around her swan-like neck. You let her feel the makeshift leash for a few moments before you firmly drag her backwards. Jessica struggles to follow with her hands tied behind her back, but you're relentless, making her crash to the cabin's floor. "Fucking slut!" you hiss.

"Fucking bitch!" Jessica shoots back, coughing.

You stand over the kneeling Hollywood star, holding her leash as you leer down at her. "Open your mouth!" you order.

Jessica looks up at you. Her face is flushed a little and her hair is already heavily disheveled, but she still gives you a challenging smirk. Sighing you give the belt around her neck a forceful tug, making her gargle. "Open your mouth!"

Relenting Jessica complies, staring challengingly into your eyes as she opens her lips. You immediately take advantage, plunging your cock into her mouth with all the force she so explicitly requested. Jessica gags, but does her best to relax as you bump against the back of her throat and you swiftly begin to plow her mouth.

"That's it!" you groan as you enjoy the wet tightness engulfing your cock as Jessica takes a facefucking. Loud squelching sounds fill the cabin along with your grunting as the kneeling beauty takes your dick, held tight by a hand in her mane and one on her "leash". Never missing a beat you push forward, making the helpless Jessica back up, tumbling backwards until her naked back bumps loudly against the bed, trapping her in place. The lack of room for her allows you to take her even harder. Saliva leaks in bubbly streams from the corners of her mouth over her chin and the choking made her tear up a little, but as she looks up at you with those gorgeous brown eyes you see the lust and excitement of finally being dominated like the bitch that she apparently secretly is.

"God!" you groan and pull your spit-slick member out of Jessica's panting gullet. She gasps for air, her mouth gaping wide, which gives you a nasty idea and you quickly take advantage, sending a big gob of spit into her open mouth. Before she can react in any way you shove your cock back in, muffling any protest in her throat. "Fucking slut!" you hiss again as you fuck her throat with even more vigor, "Dirty little cocksucker!"

Jessica's response to this abuse is to swirl her tongue around the underside of your cock, sending delicious sensations up your back, making you groan. Sweat runs down your brows and you look up at the ceiling, enjoying Jessica's talented mouth as she sucks like a porn star before turning your head to the side for a glance in the mirror, enjoying the full-length reflection of domination over the sitting starlet.

Then you spot Jessica's make-up bag lying on the bed. It is unzipped and a few items have rolled out. She hasn't worn any make up today, but you might change that. Quickly you grab an expensive looking lip-stick and after one last thrust you pull out and kneel down in front of the spluttering actress. Before she can react you grab her chin with your left hand, pinning her head in place against the bed, making her full lips pucker.

Jessica looks at you nervously, pinned down, naked, her hands tied behind her back. You wink at her as you pull the cap of the lip-stick off with your teeth and turn it. It is a velvet-colored Chanel lip stick. Perfect. "What are you?" you growl.

Jessica's eyes sparkle. "An actress!" she presses out, teasing you.

"That's what you do!" you say with a chuckle, "What you are is a..." Pressing the stick to her forehead you slowly write the letters as you say them. "... S... L... U...T! A little cocksucker slut!" Jessica moans, but you're not done. Sloppily, you drag the stick over her puckered lips, giving her probably the least professional make-up she ever had, which she quits with a loud "Mmmph!" It looks cheap and sluttish. Just how you want her to look right now!

You pull her face up and force her to face the mirror, holding her in place so she can clearly see her teary eyes and dishevelled hair along with the letters in her forehead and the ridiculously applied lipstick already a little smeared by the amount of drool on her face.

You chuckle, which makes her feel ridiculed and she glares at you. Unimpressed you toss the lipstick away and give her a slap to the cheek. Not hard, but enough to make her moan. "On the bed!" you order and step back. A smile flashes over her face at the prospect of what is about to happen. She struggles a little to get up with her hands tied behind her back, but what she lacks in coordination she makes up for in enthusiasm and soon she manages to climb on top of the bed, lying face down. Giving you a naughty grin she gets up to her knees, propping her ass up and wiggles it for you. "Come on!" she whispers, "Fuck me!

You take a second to admire the tight brown iris of her bumhole that shyly peeks out from between those fleshy buttocks and relish in the memory of how nice and hot it felt wrapped around your cock yesterday, how she squealed with pleasure. But not yet... You're not done with her mouth yet.