Diving with Jessica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess yelps in surprise when you grab her shoulders and yank her backwards. She didn't expect this and grunts when she lands on her back, her tits jiggling erotically. You're not giving her any time and instead grip her arm-pits and pull her towards the end of the bed, so her head is hanging over.

"Fuck..." she mutters when she is faced with an upside down perspective of your hard cock and you don't waste any time and bury your cock between those delicious lips "...unph!"

Your cock slides over her tongue to the back of her mouth and then into her throat, helped by the laid-back position of her head. Inch after inch of your meat disappears between those soft lips into her mouth, sliding down her swan-like neck. "Shit!" you mutter as you watch her neck bulge with your dick. Then you begin thrusting in and out, slowly at first, but quickly building your pace. "You... sexy... little... bitch!"

Once more you can't help but be impressed with the starlet's oral abilities as she takes your cock again and again, only gagging from time to time. You acknowledge her skill by giving her tits a couple of open-handed smacks, making them wobble enticingly.

"GACK... GACK... GACK..." the loud sounds she makes fill the cabin as you use her face for your pleasure. Drool runs in syrupy streaks from her mouth down over her face, matting her messy hair and your ballsack repeatedly slaps against the bridge of her nose. You let our hands wander over her body, squeezing and tweaking her small, hard nipples before slipping down towards her wet pussy. Jessica hums around your cock, sending sensations up her spine when you take a little time to fiddle with her clit and massage the bald lips of her cunt.

Finally you grab her left leg and pull it towards you, pushing her lower body upwards and exposing your goal, Miss Alba's puckered butthole. Still skullfucking the beautiful woman you stick two fingers into your mouth as make them slick with spit. Jessica grunts audibly as her asshole is roughly penetrated by those two fingers. "GAWW... GACK... GACK..."

"Yeah, that's how you like it, huh?! Little whore!" You deliberately proceed a lot less careful than on previous occasions, since she asked you to be rougher, and soon you're pumping her petite sphincter rapidly, making her gasp and grunt and groan around your cock "Yeah... In the ass... like a bitch!"

"GACK... GACK... GACK..." you feel Jessica's tongue swirl around your cock more and more. She really gets excited about those fingers in her booty, really wants to be sodomized.

After a while during which you use your spit to lube her anus up as best as you can, you suddenly pull out, leaving her gasping for air, but once again you don't give her any time to recover, instead you grab her leash again and drag her of the bed. Jess crashes to the floor, but quickly gets up and stumbles after you as you pull her across the room. She gargles audibly as you come to a sudden stop in front of the cabin's big mirror. You let her look at herself for a second. Her hair is a mess, disheveled and spit-soaked. Her eyes are red-shot, tears formed during the facefucking she received. The poorly applied lipstick is smeared all over her mouth and chin, mixed with saliva it runs all over her face. Her forehead still reads 'SLUT' in big, red letters, which describes her current look really accurate. She looks like a slut.

You move behind her, making eye contact with her through the mirror as you grab your cock around the base and line it up with her puckered third entrance. Jessica nostrils flare as she braces herself for what's about to come. Her bound hands clench and she grits her teeth clench in determination. "Here we go!" you whisper and push forward. Jessica's eyes widen and she draws a hissing breath when your cock head presses against her back door. Her sphincter resists for a moment, but this is your third time playing with Jessica's asshole and she is a lot more at ease and manages to relax, allowing your cock to pop past her ring muscle. She screams out in pain.

Doing your best to find a mixture of carefulness and roughness you push forward, quickly burying your cock in the starlet's asshole. Veins bulge on her lower arms as she clenches her fists and she lets out a squeal as your dick sinks deeper into her butt. "Come on," you growl, "Give me that famous ass!"

"Uuuuuuh!" she moans, her lower lip quivering as your pelvis finally presses against her buttocks, her asshole stretched by your girth. You grab her leash with one hand and her bound wrists with the other and hold her in place as you pull back. Her eyes flutter and she lets out another groan as her ass is taken.

"Take it!" You begin to thrust back into her, slowly building up pace. You're not very gentle, but this is how she wants it, rough and dirty. She bites her lips and takes deep breathes to master the discomfort as you work your prick in and out of her ass. "Look at yourself!"

Jessica doesn't react immediately and you punish this with a slap to her pretty bum, making it jiggle and her gasp. Slowly she relents and opens her eyes, staring back at her defaced reflection. You let go of her bound hands and instead you reach up and place your hand around her throat, not squeezing, but you're letting her feel your dominance. "What do you see?"

Your thrusts are at full pace by now, rocking Jessica's body from behind. Her tits bounce with every thrust and she is moaning again. This time with pleasure. "What do you see?" you demand.

Jess looks back at her reflection. The disheveled hair, the spit-streaked face, the lipstick-written insult on her forehead. "A slut..." she moans.

"What?"

"A slut!" she groans, louder this time.

"What?"

"I see a dirty slut!" Jessica screams out, at the mirror, a little drool follows the words out of her mouth, "I see a dirty fucking slut who loves getting a cock in her ass!!"

"Good girl!" you chuckle and pull your cock out of her butthole. Jessica moans with frustration at the sudden emptiness, but is cut short when you toss her backwards, back onto the bed.

She lands with a grunt and glares at you, but you follow suit, jumping after her onto the bed and grabbing both of her legs.

"H... hey!" she exclaims in protest as you push her legs up her body, further and further, until her knees are forced up to the sides of her ears, her toes touching the mattress.

"Shut up!" you growl as you place your dickhead at her loosened back hatch again. Jess lets out a loud whine as you slide your cock back in her ass, penetrating her in the most submissive position yet, with her hands tied, her butt high in the air and you fucking her in pile driver manner.

You look down at her, her face a mask of wild pleasure, debased by spit and lipstick, small moans eliciting from her mouth as she gets her glorious ass fucked. You can see that she enjoys indulging in her fantasy, how she relishes the forbidden feeling of being dominated. Her bald cunt is dripping with juices, inches from where your cock stretches her anus. "God... fuck my ass..." she demands hoarsely.

And you do just that: with long, slow thrusts you penetrate her butthole, stimulating all the sensitive nerve ends in her anus and making Jessica Alba gasp. Your hands rest on the back of her silk smooth thighs, holding them down and Jess in her folded position. She watches in awe as your cock slides in and out of her, sending sensations throughout her whole body. "... god..." she whimpers, biting her lush lower lip.

Sliding your hands up towards her bum you use your thumbs to spread her labia, exposing her stiff little clit. With careful precision you aim and spit on her pussy and use the saliva as lube as you rub her tender folds. Jessica shudders at the touch, her moans getting louder.

While rubbing her love button with your thumb you slowly insert two fingers into her slippery canal, making Jess draw a hissing breath and curl her toes. "Oh fuck!" she shudders as her senses are once more overloaded.

You begin to time your thrusts into her ass with the motions of your fingers in her pussy, feeling your own movements through the thin wall separating her ass and cunt. This seems to drive Jessica crazy. Her eyes roll wildly and she feverishly grinds her hips as best as she can in her trapped state. "Come on... Fill my ass... Ohgod..." her begging gets a feverish note. The cock in her butt, the fingers in her pussy and the added pressure on her stomach from her folded position rile her up more and more.

You pick up your pace, sweat pouring down your face as you proceed to punish her tiny bumhole, taking advantage of Jessica's submissive position as well as her rising eagerness. "Fuck... FUCK... FUCK!" she screams, her shrieks turning into nonsense as her orgasm hits her. Her ass tightens around your cock, milking it with sensational power, trying to get your load out of you while you do your best to continue to finger her when suddenly something happens. With a loud, guttural cry Jessica almost bucks you off and then a gush of pussy juice shoots out of her spasming cunt and given the position of her snatch her own juices spray all over her own face, soaking it in girl-cum.

The sight of the starlet making a mess of herself is enough to push you over the edge too. Hastily you pull your cock out of her twitching asshole and scoot forward, straddling the backs of Jessica's thighs and pressing them to her upper body as you furiously jerk your cock, aiming at her gorgeous, dirty face.

"Slut!!" you groan as you shoot your load, splattering it all over her nose, cheeks and forehead. Jessica closes her eyes and moans at the sensation of the hot facial, taking your cum enthusiastically.

When you're finally done cumming you shut your eyes for a second and try to regain your breath.

"E-hum," Jessica coughs and you look down into her mess of a face. Her stunning natural beauty is hidden beneath a mixture of lipstick, spit and your mixed juices. Her knees are pressed to the bed on either side of her head, still in the uncomfortable, folded position. She looks at you with a smile.

"Uh, sorry..." you mumble and climb off her, falling onto the bed as she lets her legs bounce back and the two of you lie there for a while.

After a minute Jessica slowly gets up and walks over to the mirror, your eyes glued to her swaying butt. You just came for the third time of the day, but it is Jessica Alba's bare ass, for Christ's sake. You'll never get tired of looking at that.

"Holy shit," Jessica giggles, "Look at what you've done to my face! I really need a shower!"

She then twists her wrists and the belt binding it simply falls off. You watch, dumbstruck at how easy she freed herself, which makes her chuckle. "What can I say," she shrugs, "I'm a woman of many talents..."

"Amen to that!" you mutter, which makes her laugh again.

"I'll take that shower now!" she grins, totally satisfied, "I'll see you tomorrow, Chris!"

"Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am, huh?!" you smile teasingly.

She just grins as she pulls of the belt from around her neck and heads for her bathroom, leaving you lying on the bed, thanking the gods for your current blessings. The fact that she practically kicked you out almost doesn't bother you.

The next morning you have absolutely no trouble getting out of bed. It is the last full day of the trip as you are reaching Airlie Beach tomorrow in the morning. Your last day with Jessica Alba, almost certainly the last time in your life that you can fuck a Hollywood star.

You quickly shower and get dressed before heading for the saloon for breakfast. It is nine o'clock and you expected to meet everyone there since usually you are the one to sleep in, so you are surprised to find Katja as the only one present, sitting at a corner table and eating a bowl of corn flakes.

You quickly head over to the breakfast buffet table and fix yourself a plate before sitting down opposite of Katja.

"Morning", you greet her and the cute blonde smiles at you in response while chewing her flakes. You begin to spread butter on one of your toasts. "So... where is everybody?"

"Uhmm..." the Finnish girl swallows down, "Ahab is at the steering wheel, taking us to our next spot. That Japanese asshole just came up to grab some food and then retreated to his cabin. Jade and Jessica I haven't seen. And Jason pulled a muscle yesterday, so he's gonna have to pass on diving today and said he wants to sleep in..."

You take in that information and nod. You feel bad for your friend hurting himself, but on the other side he'll live and this leaves you to spend a little alone time with stunning, little Katja. After being very embarrassed yesterday after she caught you and Jess in the shower she seems to be over it now, joking around with you and telling you about her trip through Australia so far in her cute Finnish accent.

The two of you get along really well and even after you both finished eating you sit together in the saloon, talking. Time flies by and before you know it almost an hour has passed and none of the others has showed up yet.

"I'll see you later," you excuse yourself, "I'll check where the others are..."

"Give her a kiss from me," Katja winks at you, easily seeing through your intentions.

You chuckle as you head down to the cabins. Carefully you knock on Jessica's door. After a few moments you hear feet shuffle and then the door opens. To your surprise it is not Alba, but Jade who is on the other side. "Morning," you smile, confused.

"Hey, Chris," the black woman answers, not returning your smile, "It might be better if you leave..."

Your confusion is now complete. "What... why?" you stutter.

Jade glances back into the cabin before stepping outside and closing the door behind herself. "Jess... her phone had reception for a short time last night. And she got all those texts and pics her husband sent her of her daughters and him. So now she feels horrible..."

"Shit..." you mutter, shocked

"Shit is right..." Jade says, "I don't think it would help if you'd come in."

"Sure, sure..." you answer. You can understand why she wouldn't want to see you right now. "Take care of her," you mumble as you turn away, a sick feeling in your stomach. You have been on a high of hormones over the last couple of days and haven't wasted a thought on the fact that Jess had a family she was cheating on with you. This is the first time you realized this and it makes you feel like shit.

You take a sip of beer, sitting at the bar, listening to the relaxed music that comes from the saloon's big speakers and wait for the others. It is eight o'clock in the evening and you all wanted to meet here for a few goodbye-drinks before you reach Airlie Beach in the morning. Your day, compared to the others you had on this boat, has been dull. You have been diving three times today, checking out a beautiful piece of reef. Instead of with Jess you dived with Katja, which was fine. The petite blonde moves swift and careful, a great diving buddy and you spotted some rays, turtles and even a bull shark.

Jessica was also out there, but barely looked at you, sadness written over her face. You didn't know what to say, so the two of you haven't talked all day. She teamed up with Jade, since Jason wasn't fit to dive.

"Jesus, Chris, why are you drinking that piss!" Ahab's rough voice startles you as the old Captain suddenly appears in front of you behind the bar. He snatches the beer out of your hand and carelessly tosses it into a bin before reaching into a small fridge behind him and pulls out a huge bottle of champagne. "Check this baby out! I've got five more of those and I expect you guys to take care of them!"

With swift hands he pops the cork and slams the bubbling bottle on the counter in front of you. "Here: try this! It's like angel's piss!" He winks at you and leans in. "And if you continue to sulk in the fact that you were only allowed to bang Jessica Alba for five days straight I'll act on behalf of every man on this planet and kick you in the balls!" Giving you a friendly tap on the cheek he pulls out a few champagne flutes and hands you one.

You can't help but chuckle at his comment. That's probably a good way to view things. You grab the bottle and pour yourself a glass. It really is some great stuff.

The others come up, one after the other, first Jason limps to the chair beside you, then Jade, Katja and finally Jessica. While Jade and Katja are dressed in their bikinis Jess decided on a turquoise summer dress that goes down to her mid-thighs and sandals. For a split-second your eyes meet and she gives you a tiny, sad smile before walking past you and sitting down beside Jade, who immediately hands her a full glass of champagne.

You are talking to Katja. The two of you have been flirting all day and the Scandinavian beauty really helped you to get your mind of Jessica. She might be young, but is smart and funny and has a cute, bright laugh.

You all sit at the bar for a while, talking and drinking. From time to time you can't help but glance over to Jess, who sits between Jade and Jason and mostly listens quietly to their conversation as they do their best to cheer her up. You can't help but notice that Alba apparently plans on drowning her sorrows in alcohol as it takes her little over an hour to finish her first bottle of champagne completely on her own. However, this seems to help her mood as she comes alive more and more, her mood slowly lifting. Soon she is becoming a little livelier and throwing in cheeky comments while constantly filling up on booze.

Katja seems to notice your shared attention and this seems to get her motivated to make you forget about Jess even more. Without a word she grabs your hand and leads you a couple of steps away from the bar where there is more free space and the tiny beauty begins to dance to the music, animating you to follow her lead by turning around and rubbing her small, pale butt against you.

It only takes a few moments and soon the two of you are grinding and bumping against each other in the middle of the saloon, the other four people watching and cheering. You place your hands on Katja's bare, slender hips and guide her movements, her bikini-clad bottom rubbing over your crotch before she turns around and places her arms around your neck. You feel every curve of her soft body pressing against you as she looks up at you with her pretty, blue eyes. "Do you want to take a dip in the Jacuzzi?" she whispers, her hips rolling against your stiffening cock.

"Damn... yeah!" you grin from ear to ear at the prospect of getting with the pint-sized girl and you both hurry to get outside. As you walk past Alba she gives you a strange look before returning to her conversation with Ahab and her champagne.

As you step outside Katja immediately drags you over to the hot tub. Ahab has prepared everything already, just in case one (or two) of you felt in the mood to take a dip. Bubbles shoot from the jets, wildly churning up the surface as small, blue LEDs light up the water from down below.

"Come on!" Katja grins widely as she pulls you towards the top while she quickly unbuttons your shirt. You shrug it off and grab the petite girl, lifting her up. Katja giggles and wraps her legs around you, only a few thin layers of fabric separating your cock from her pussy as you kiss her hungrily. She grabs the back of your head and responds with vigor, surprising you with her nimble little tongue. For a second you just stand there, making out with the tiny Finnish girl, as your tongues duel. Your hands are on her ass, simultaneously holding her up and massaging her cheeks as you finally step forward, carrying her into the tub, then slowly sitting down so she straddles you.

You make out for another minute before you finally let your hands wander from her ass to her bikini top. After a few moments you have the knots untied and you quickly pull the fabric away, exposing Katja's breasts, her small, pink nipples jutting hard and proud. You break the kiss, moving your lips over her cheek to her neck, making the girl purr before further trailing down your path to her tits. She gasps when you swiftly flick your tongue over her hard nipple, then suck it in your mouth.