Diving with Jessica Ch. 03

Story Info
The finale of Jessica Alba's diving trip!
22.7k words
4.82
33.1k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: this story is a work of fiction and does not in any way reflect the actions or thoughts of Jessica Alba. It is written for the enjoyment of those who read erotic material and I do not make any money from writing it.

I want to apologize for taking so long. I hope you guys enjoy the finished story and it makes up for the damn long time it took to finish this

Big thanks to Inyotef, even though he didn't co-write this time, for the idea of the whole thing. Also to Skrelm and dkgooner for proofreading and giving me ideas. Thanks guys!

Feedback and suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, titfuck, oral, anal, light bondage

*****

It is incredible how nice it is to sleep in a comfortable, luxurious bed after almost half a year that you spent in hostel bunks, small boat cots and a few times on the bare sand when you passed out on a beach after a night of excessive drinking. It also adds to the comfort that you met the gorgeous Hollywood star Jessica Alba and the two of you spent the last three days going at it like rabbits and yesterday she even allowed you to fuck her up her famous ass.

Drowsily you lie on your back in the king-sized bed, your eyes closed as you try your best to keep the dream you just had alive. You and Jessica were on some beautiful beach, azure blue water, palm trees and white sands as far as you could see. Both of you were naked and sweaty. You can't recall if one of you even said a single word during the whole dream, but her moans and grunts still ring through your ears as you fucked her in every position you could think of.

Smiling you yawn and stretch out across the fine white sheets. You can still feel Jessica's mouth on your dick, sucking you off like a pro...

Wait a second! This feeling isn't a memory, it is real! Shocked you open your eyes and look down your body. The thin silk sheets cover you up to your chest, but there is a huge bulge beneath your waistline, which moves slightly.

Hastily you rip the covers away, sending the expensive fabric flying off the bed to the floor and stare right into the soft doe-eyes of Jessica Alba, kneeling between your thighs with her pouty lips wrapped around the head of your hard cock as she, gently and lovingly, swirls her tongue around it.

Last night when you went back to your cabin you simply stripped off your shorts and shirt, lying down in your boxers, finding the cabin too warm to wear anything else. Now it seems that the former "Dark Angel"-star pulled those off your legs too to free your erection when she slipped beneath the covers. She herself apparently hasn't bothered to take her clothes off herself, as she was still fully dressed. Her magnificent ass, thrust up into the air by her crouched pose, is wrapped into a sinfully tight pair of white lycra hot pants which are struggling to encase Ms. Alba's plump posterior. An anthracite-colored, almost black plain bikini top confines her delicious breasts, showing a nice amount of cleavage.

She lets your dick pop out of her mouth audibly and wraps her hand around it in a soft grip. Lazily she strokes your shaft with her dainty, nicely manicured fingers. "Good morning, Chris!" she smiles widely before she leans down and sucks one of your balls into her mouth, all the time keeping the eye contact, "I came in here to wake you up, when I saw your boner. Couldn't waste such a beauty..."

You can't help but moan as you keep looking at her, still struggling to believe what you see: Jessica Marie fucking Alba, kneeling between your legs, servicing you with her lips. She looks happy. Freshly showered, her still a little wet hair done up in a messy braid, her glorious, round butt raised high in the air. Her left hand is stretched down her body and you can see it move in little circles as she plays with herself inside her hot pants. "...Fuck," is all you finally manage.

Jessica giggles, making her soft titties shake in their confinement and the little bumps that indicate her pert nipples graze lightly against the insides of your thighs. She sticks her pink tongue out and lets its tip dance along the length of your shaft as she slowly works her way to the top. "Well, I'm happy to see you too, sir," she moans huskily and gives you a cheeky grin. Her eyes twinkle with arousal as she focusses her gaze back on your cock.

Then she sits up, her right hand still wanking your dick. "I really enjoyed last night!" she says in a serious tone, looking you right in the eye, "I loved the feeling of your cock in my booty!" Leaning forward towards your face she adds in a seductive whisper and with a wide smile. "I can't wait to do that again..."

Without saying a word you grab her face with both hands, lean in and kiss her right on the mouth. She grunts lightly as your tongue pushes past her lips and for a split-second she stops stroking you, but then she starts again and responds to the kiss, your tongues wrestling passionately in her mouth.

The kiss lasts for almost a minute, making both of you moan in pleasure. Just as you are about to sit up further to take an active role, you feel Jessica's hand against your chest, slowly pushing you down. "Let me do this," she whispers, "I want to thank you for yesterday..."

With that she makes a trail of little kisses down over your chin and neck to your collarbone. Groaning, you fall back into the pillows and let the horny starlet, proceed as she continues inch after inch over your chest and stomach down to your penis, which shivers in anticipation.

She cups your balls with her left hands and massages your nuts as her right grabs your cock around its base and she gently kisses its crown. You groan when you feel those soft, full lips around your cock again. Then she begins to bob her head up and down, slowly taking more and more of your dick into her mouth until it finally bumps against the back of her oral cavity.

She looks up at you with your shaft still half-way in her mouth, and gives you a sassy wink. You know immediately what is about to happen and close your eyes and concentrate so you don't blow your load right then when Jessica relaxes the muscles of her neck and dives down, pushing further as your cock slides into her tight throat.

Your hands grip the sweaty silk-sheets tight to master your urges as Jess begins to fuck you with her swan-like throat, pushing down further and further until finally she bottoms out as her lips are almost wrapped around your base.

Suddenly her throat tightens as she begins to gag, your dick getting massaged divinely by her contracting oesophagus. Surprised you look down. Jessica never gagged on your cock before. But she seems determined not to let this stop her as she keeps her head down in your lap as drool runs out of the corners of her mouth over your balls. It is only after almost thirty seconds of choking that she finally pulls away, again kneeling up and looking at you.

Her eyes have torn up, but she smiles at you proudly. "Did that on purpose," she explains, still a little breathless, "Had to get you nice and lubed up..."

Before you can respond to this in any way you watch in amazement as Jess grabs her bikini top and swiftly pulls it over her head. Her freed breasts bounce delightfully in the warm air, the nipples protruding proudly from the majestic mounds. Then she collects some spit in her mouth and lets a strand of drool fall down onto her tits, where she uses both hands to spread it out all over them.

You understand what she has in mind and can't help but grin as you watch Alba give herself a tit-massage before she leans down and wraps her spit-covered boobies around your shaft and pushes them together with her hands, a mischievous smile on her lips.

Slowly she drags her boobs over your shaft, the saliva allows your dick to slide in and out between them. You look wide-eyed as you see her gorgeous, mashed together cleavage bounce up and down, your cockhead peeking out with every down stroke.

"I want you to cum all over my tits!" Jess moans in a husky voice, giving you a look that makes you actually believe that this is the only thing she craves.

You can't stop yourself now and one of your hands firmly plants itself on the back of Jessica's head, pushing her down. She lets out an amused little chuckle, then she complies and sticks her tongue out. Every time your cockhead protrudes from the valley of her tits now she gives it a tentative, little lick, sending jolts of pleasure up your spine.

You feel how your defenses break down, the tingling sensation in your balls and you know you can't take much more of this. Losing your hold of yourself you clasp your thighs around her ribcage, then, with an abrupt movement, you turn over, taking Jessica with you. She gasps in surprise, but doesn't put up any kind of resistance.

Now you are on top of her, straddling her torso, and you look into her angelic face as you wildly hump her cleavage, seconds away from cumming. There is nothing Jessica can do at this point, so she simply pushes her breasts together for you and opens her mouth wide in expectation of your upcoming load.

"Shit... Fuuuuck!" you groan as you stumble over the edge. Your cock explodes and jet after jet of thick, white sperm shoots out, landing on the Hollywood star's upper cleavage, neck, chin and cheeks, one streak even stretching up to her hairline, gluing her left eye shut in the process.

You cum for what feels like hours of delicious sensations, but then it slowly comes to an end. You feel how all power is literally drained from your body, and fall limply onto the bed beside Jess.

Both of you lie there for a while, catching your breath, staring at the ceiling. Now, after calming down a little, you feel bad for being so rough to her. You clear your throat nervously.

"Listen, uhm... I hope I didn't hurt you...?!"

She turns her face to you, her warm smile blows your nervousness away immediately. She looks content, almost satisfied with her face plastered in jizz. "Don't worry, tiger, I loved it."

Then, still looking at you with that cocky expression, she reaches down towards her tanned breast and scoops some cum up with her finger. She pushes the collected stuff into her mouth and noisily slurps her finger clean, making a show of swallowing it. She snickers. "Talk about a pearl necklace, huh?"

Chuckling you sit up and let your gaze linger over the beauty that is sprawled across the bed beside you, her lean legs, tight stomach, soft breasts and gorgeous face. The cum contrasts with her flushed skin in a naughtily sexy way. "You're a little overdressed..."

With that you grab the waistband of Alba's hot pants firmly with both hands. Jessica doesn't object, only looks at you with an excited sparkle in her eyes and lifts her hips slightly of the bed. You give the shorts a sharp yank, eliciting a gasp from her as they are pulled over the rich curve of her ass. It becomes obvious that the starlet wasn't wearing anything underneath and her cute, plump pussy is exposed to your gaze in all its wet glory. You pull them upwards, over Jessica's long, smooth legs until you keep them around her ankles. The trapped state of her legs shows off her ass to you and you can't help but let one hand stroke over her divine behind in an admiring way.

"How does your butt feel, Jess?" you ask her as you remember her worries about being sodomized.

"It feels great," Jessica says enthusiastically, "You wanna see for yourself?" she asks with a naughty wink.

She pulls her knees up to her chest which raises her butt of the bed even more, then she grabs her buttocks with both hand and pulls them apart. Your limp dick twitches with excitement as Jessica Alba presents the brown iris of her precious asshole to you. It looks tight again, just as the first time you saw it on the upper back deck, before you fucked her for the first time. Smiling you bend down and plant a soft kiss directly on her little pucker and feel it flinch.

Jess giggles. "You perv!"

Chuckling you pull her pants off completely, letting her legs bounce back to the mattress on either side of you. The head of your cock grazes lightly against Jessica's moist pussy lips as you lean over her to look into her cum-covered face. Her left eye is still plastered shut by your cum.

"Looks like you need another shower!"

With that you pick the joyfully squealing starlet up and throw her effortlessly over your shoulder and carry her off the bed towards the little adjoining bathroom. Jessica laughs and struggles playfully, making you aware of how enticingly her firm butt jiggles right beside your face. You can't help but plant a loud smack on her tight ass, making her gasp sexily.

Finally you reach the shower cabin and put her down inside before following her. It's a tight fit since the shower is obviously only designed for one, but right now, every body contact sends tingles up your spine, so you don't mind. While you pull the glass door closed behind you, Jessica turns the water on.

The warm water pours right over Jessica's face and she allows it to wash the remaining cum away, smiling as she enjoys the wet sensation, while you grab the bottle of shower gel and squeeze some of its content into your palm. Then you immediately begin lathering the sexy starlet up, focusing on her breasts. Jessica moans erotically as you fondle her body. She leans back against you, trapping your already re-hardening cock between her buttocks, and lets her head rest against your shoulder, her eyes closed as she lets you proceed.

Soon one of your hands wanders down her body. Not making any pretenses it slides over her belly directly towards her waiting pussy. Jess lets out a soft whimper as your hand cups her wanton sex, giving it a light squeeze.

"You're so fucking gorgeous!" you whisper into her ear and nibble lightly on her lobe as you push one finger inside her. Jessica is dripping wet. Her muscles grip your finger tightly as it curls up inside her. Slowly you start to finger her, loosen her tight entrance up while your other hand is still busy massaging her tit, twisting and tweaking her nipples.

"Ohgod," Jessica moans, her head lolling from side to side under the stream, "Fuck me..."

You chuckle lightly. "Your wish is my command!" With that you grab Jessica by the hips and turn the two of you around, then you plant one hand between her shoulder blades and make her bend forward. She whines slightly when her boobs and right cheek are pressed against the cool glass of the shower wall, but she doesn't resist. You look down and admire her pushed out bubble butt for a second before you make the firm flesh jiggle and flush with a stinging spank.

Jess moans impatiently and shakes her womanly hips invitingly as you grip your member around the base and slap it against her ass a few times, then you line your cock up with her vaginal entrance. Carefully you push forward, feeling her pussy muscles grip the first inch of your dick in a tight hug.

"Ohmygod!"

The shocked gasp that comes from your cabin door startles both of you and you look up. In the open door, Katja, the hot Finnish blonde, stands and stares at you, her blue eyes wide with shock, one hand raised to cover her mouth.

"KATJA!" Alba shrieks and stumbles backwards, desperately trying to cover her nakedness up with her arms as the dumbfounded intruder gapes at her.

"I...uhm... Ahab said... You need to come up!" the poor blonde girl stutters, unable to look away from the scene in front of her. When Jessica backed away from the shower wall she exposed you completely to Katja and now she is unable to tear her eyes away from your proud, erect manhood. She blushes almost as hard as Jessica, but the shock seems to have left her unable to move.

Like Jessica you jumped with shock when you heard the unexpected voice, but unlike her you don't feel the need to cover up. If a gorgeous girl like Katja wants to look at your privates you sure as hell won't stop her. You look at her, your arms at your sides, letting the pretty blonde see what you have and enjoy the impressed look in her eyes. "We'll be up in five minutes..."

"Huh? Uhm what...? Oh, yeah sure!" Your words take a moment to make their way into Katja's brain and she finally snaps out of her daze. After one last lingering look at your cock and Jessica's glistening curves Katja turns around and leaves the two of you alone, closing the door behind her.

You and Alba exchange a look, she with a shocked, you with an amused expression. Despite the fact that you won't be able to fuck her right now you're in a great mood. "Forgot to lock the door, huh?" you grin. "I guess we should finish this later..."

With that you pull her close again and kiss her one last time on her wet lips before you step out of the shower and fetch two fresh towels, handing one of them to her. You watch with joy as she dries herself off.

"I guess our little secret isn't a secret anymore," she says with a half-smile, "At least not on this boat..."

You shoot her a questioning glance and she continues. "There are seven people on this boat, minus the two of us makes five. Katja just caught us, so she knows for sure. Takashi knows too. Ahab caught us on the security cam and that guy isn't stupid, so I count him to the "knowing group". And don't stand there and tell me that you didn't brag in front of Jason that you shagged Jessica Alba!"

You don't say anything but look away, which is answer enough. "... see? I don't mean to toot my own horn, but what guy would keep it a complete secret if he got into my pants, without at least telling someone?! I'm not worried about that, I'm not so naïve that I underestimate the male ego. All I'm saying is: At best, Jade is the only person who doesn't know about us and I would be surprised if that is the case."

You nod at this, not sure about what she wants to tell you with this, so you both continue to towel off in silence and you begin to wonder if she might be angry with you for some reason.

The two of you hurry to get dressed and make your way up to the saloon for breakfast. Reggae music is coming out of the speakers at a low volume when you come up; a little before Jessica, keeping the act up for her sake. Ahab gives you a saucy grin and a wink "And it looks like Casanova finally made it! Better late than never!" He stands beside a chart at the head of the table that displays a rudimental drawing of what seems to be the island. Jason sits with his back against the wall, his arm around Jade's shoulders. They both look hung-over as her head rests on his shoulder and he is wearing his sunglasses even though it isn't really bright inside. Apparently the two of them celebrated a little longer after Jason "won" his Harley.

He greets you with a nod and a grin, while Jade only lifts her hand in a weak gesture before closing her eyes for a moment, apparently dozing off a little. Katja comes over from the buffet table and hands you a plate full of fruit. She isn't able to look you in the eyes and nervously chews her lower lip in a cute way. You thank her with a smile which only makes her blush even more before she strolls back to her place at Jason's table.

You sit down in a corner and bite into a juicy piece of Mango and absently listen to Ahab's praise of the weather conditions. You don't really follow his speech though, your thoughts circling around Jess again. She has been exposed in a very intimate situation and it kind of worries you that she might give you part of the blame. You don't see how it's your fault, but she has surprised you in the past and with a few moments for herself down in your cabin she might draw conclusions that you won't like.

These thoughts make you pretty uncomfortable and you shift in your seat nervously when Jessica finally comes upstairs. She has untied her hair and now it hangs loosely and wet over her shoulders. She greets everyone with a sparkling smile before she looks at you. The cold glare she gives you makes you swallow hard and you know that things might be screwed up now.