Dom Roomies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first it was all physical stuff, hair cuts and lipstick words, then they made me paint my nails, shave my eyebrows, shave one leg, weird stuff, just to make me feel like an idiot. Just whenever a random impulse happened, they'd try it. Pretty mild, but it amused them.

The next stage was that Kim said I can't have hot showers, so now when I showered the girls, I had to always use the hand held nozzle and couldn't point it at myself, or just stand beside the shower, outside of it. When I was to shower every morning, I got a bar of soap and had to do it with the backyard garden hose, which wasn't even totally private from all neighbors windows and of course was freezing cold. I started just coating myself in body wash and then rinsing it off as fast as I could.

Then I think the biggest change was one day Kim said just as if it popped into her head that instant, "Don't go on your feet today, except to cook in the kitchen, or whatever, any place you can't reach something, you can crawl to then stand, if you have to stand you can't move from that spot on your feet." She said it was just a day thing, but instead the next day she told me to stay on the ground and led me to the closet and showed me a little plastic box and said that I was to kneel on that if I needed to get something up high, and if I wanted to go on my feet I had to crawl to someone to ask permission, then she took me to the couch and had me get up without the soles of my feet touching, it was awkward, but I could do it, then she told me this would be way it is from now on.

It killed my knees but it slowly faded as my knee skin has gotten very tough.

A few days later, she told me I could no longer say anything, just nod or shake, and gesture for what I need, which actually wasn't that big a deal, as I really said, yes or no or thank you, but the occasional question I would miss out on, I think. But it was powerful, knowing I couldn't talk, it felt very strange.

They stopped letting me leave the house, except for special trips with them, like to the beach, they never explicitly said it, they just stopped having me chauffeur them, get groceries, and other stuff I did regularly. That made me feel somewhat like a prisoner.

And then, having already felt like a prisoner, Deb, who always was the first I got up on weekdays, as she got up real early, that changed, she started to get up on her own, and soon after that I was presented with a large dog cage, or actually, two pushed and chained together. Two plastic cages with metal doors on both ends, together it was about 6 feet long and 2 feet high and wide. They had a blanket thrown in there in the corner.

"This is where you sleep from now on, there's a lock on the door, like your chastity device and cuffs only we have the key, if we don't lock you in for the night, you have to get in and lock it yourself, and then someone will let you out in the morning. That's it, I gave you a blanket, it's kinda thin, but you'll make do, and that's it, easy.

That all happened within a span of about two weeks, right at the beginning of June. In that short of a time I was now no longer aloud to talk, walk and was caged at night, crawling around by day. It was insane, thinking back on it.

I didn't sleep well in that cage because I sleep on hard plastic with nothing but a thin wool blanket separating me from it, and it was rough and itchy, barely better, so I think until the 3rd month - July, I was exhausted, so exhausted that I finally adapted and could sleep decently. I still woke up sore quite often though.

But while I was adjusting to my cage, they kept coming with more dehumanizing shit. The next was a water dish, every morning I filled it and that's what I could drink from, and I wasn't allowed to rinse it until it was empty, so it could get gross, especially since the girls would do stuff to it, like spit in it or just stick a foot in it, anything like that. And I had to drink from it off the floor on my hands and knees like a dog.

Then sitting was taken away too, I could kneel with my ass on my heels, my ass wasn't to touch the ground, couch, etc, unless I was lying down. Of course they joke that I could still sit on their dicks.

The next one was I can no longer use the toilet to go to the bathroom, and I can only go at certain times of the day, I had to wait until 11:00 -- 12:00 every morning, then 6-7 pm and midnight to 1 in the morning, sometimes I had to miss those.

The morning was so difficult, because I was usually up for hours before I went to the bathroom. It was very difficult to hold, I had to get in the habit of not drinking for hours before bed. It was better after that, but still tough.

If I was busy during a time, I had to get permission by pointing at myself, if I had no time sensitive task I could just go and do it myself. But I had to go get a small bucket, take it to the main hallway then squat over it. If I had to take a shit, I have to do it into the same bucket on the porch outside.

It's a pretty small bucket, often a girl would watch, as that felt especially humiliating. They usually stand close and look over me. I have to put the bucket down and kneel over it. It's small, it's often 75% full in the morning. It's difficult because on my heels is too low, but all the way up is too high to be accurate, so I have to put all my weight on my quads to get the right height.

So, now I am positioned over the bucket, ready, and I have to look up and hold eye contact until they give me permission to use the bucket, and after a few seconds I get it and then I can look down to make sure it's going good. The girl's feet are usually right in my peripheral vision as she looks down at me, I can always feel her eyes on me.

So, I finish, then the girl leaves and I have to take the bucket strap in my mouth, between my teeth and crawl to the toilet, empty it, then take it back out to the backyard. It's usually a 20 minute event at least.

A few times, after missing night bathroom break, I've had to go so bad, I just piss in my cage, the first time I went out through a hole, but they got so mad and beat me brutally, that from now on if I had to piss I had to lay on my back and aim for the roof above, I'd never hit it, but it would just end up spilling back onto my groin and stomach area, so that way it's in the cage, making me lay in it the rest of the night, and when they found out they usually left me in longer. And then I've have to clean it, and was punished, not as several as when I went out the cage, but it was still pretty bad.

Then, and this one is interesting to me and developed by Kim during a toilet session. For a long time I had to keep my eyes down all the time, but Kim then told me to look at her while I pissed and I felt that it was harder for me to look them in the eyes, like I couldn't escape. She got excited and right after had me suck a dildo as I looked her in the eye, then she had me eat Deb's asshole as I held eye contact with her in front of Deb, then they switched and Deb also thought it was awesome, very demeaning. Finally Kim put nipple clamps on, pulled at them, beat me while making me hold eye contact, and from then on whenever we interact I have to look into their eyes as much as I can, unless they were behind me, I wasn't supposed to turn all the way around.

Yesterday, and many days as well, in the playroom, Carly was on all fours and I was behind her, tonguing her asshole as Val was just in front of Carly, giving me orders and making me stare at her as she yelled "Get your tongue deep in her shit hole." It's weird, but with my head down I can hide from it a bit, its shameful and weak, that's why it seems good, but looking at her eyes, it feels more real, stronger, there's no hiding, it makes me cry sometimes, I can't help it, tears flowing down my cheeks, as I tongue Carly's asshole. When I started to cry but don't break eye contact as I do it, the girls really, really love that. This one took a lot of punishing before I could do it, as I'd always break eye contact, it's just one of those things, it's very hard to do that when you're embarrassed, but now I could hold it always, they were rewiring my instincts really, like...

Another one they had me do, was for example, Kim loved to sneak up on me, and shove something in my ass, as a game to see if she could sneak quietly, then move swiftly enough to get it in, meanwhile I would, of course, feel something and naturally twist and cry out in surprise and defense, but soon after that they decided that unless I was in the dungeon or playroom, I was not to defend myself or react in anyway, so when I was for example, cooking dinner and someone came behind me and just forced something into me, I wasn't to make a sound, or move to even turn to see who did it, I was just to go on doing what I was doing. That was one of their favorite party tricks later on when we'd start having guests, the girls were always in disbelief that someone just shoved something up my ass and I didn't even seem to notice.

But this one didn't come easy, the rule was if I ever made a sound or defended myself out of instinct I was punished. But I couldn't do it, they'd keep sneaking up on me, and I'd just. I was always just naturally defending myself, I felt something on my ass, or something cold on me, or something clamp on my wrist, instincts take over.

So, seeing it wasn't working, they changed tactics. For a few days, a few times a day, I was trained by being blindfolded and standing still or doing some job, usually washing dishes, and just basically being attacked as I tried to stand still, not react. They got pretty cruel, using ice, needles that would break the skin, punches, kicks and knees to the stomach, smacking my throat or my balls, hard, and then even giving me minor burns using something really hot, but I was able to stand still as they did this stuff. And now my instinct was to not move when I felt something shoved into my ass when I wasn't expecting it, which seems like something that wasn't possible, like seeing something come at your face and not moving your hands up to protect it. Anything, they'd slap me, pinch me, smack my balls and I'd barely move.

They liked the no talking thing, they decided to make it even stricter, with the no reacting, now they added make no sounds, no moaning, no crying out, no nothing, but lot of play sessions they usually told me to moan and groan freely, as it was more fun for them to hear me, I'm sure, to have me cry out when they fucked me, but still lots of times, like in the TV room, they'd fuck me, whip me and I was expected to stay perfectly quiet and still as it happened. It was incredibly hard, being fucked for 40 minutes as they are yanking on my nipples, my hair, beating me. To not even gasp, to not even react as a cane was sending white hot pain through my ass, it was so hard, I was getting good at it now though, as I had to endure stuff everyday, so I got a lot of practice.

Of course they would push me, as I got better, they'd do more and more, making me hold out until I was silently crying, my eyes wide open, making eye contact, and then they'd go further until I couldn't take it anymore and yelled or cried out or swore. I guess I could have said something earlier sometimes to try to get out of it early, as that became the limit now, when I started to cry out, I was maxed. But I never did fake it, I think some days I could take more than others though.

Over time, the girls made adjustments, the massage table is now on the floor, so I don't have to stand, they'd phased out standing except at the kitchen cooking, or to help a girl shower, or in the playroom or dungeon.

They'd also loosened the chains on my sleep cage, so the two were actually a foot apart, so my upper half was in one, the lower in the other and my midsection, ass, dick, etc were exposed in the space between, sometimes they'd chain my hands and feet to the top and bottom and take my chastity off, which was a nice relief but also even more uncomfortable for sleeping. Sometimes, especially on weekends when they would go out and come home late, they'd use any of the available hooks on my limbs, waist or neck to put me in a certain position, usually face and dick up or ass up, so they could use me when they got home, often I woke up to find something on its way into my ass.

Despite all that, my routine didn't change much, Deb got me up, then I woke up the other girls and put in my butt plug, Kim only gets involved around when we go up a size. Then I started breakfast.

Then the girls start eating and if everything is OK, they don't want sometime or I forgot something, I climb under the table and every day I switch, but I lick and rub one girl's feet as she eats. I keep the house spotless, but there is always a little bit of dirt and stuff on her soles, and if it was Deb's turn she's usually already been jogging. When they are done eating, I take out my butt plug and then it's shower time for the girls.

I crawl upstairs to the shower, get the water running, a girl gets in, sometimes I stand and soap them others they will take a bath so I can reach over the edge and reach their whole body, sometimes I'll shave their legs, all kind of different things.

At the end they often make me lick their pussy or ass for a while, they don't cum that often at this point, it's like a warm up, a tease that they'll cash in later, they like being horny all day, I guess. When they are horny they are a lot more rough with me. After that I dry that girl and then the next comes in. When that's done, then I shower myself out in the yard.

After that, I go back to the breakfast table. Another of the girl's best humiliation/degrading ideas is eating, so in the kitchen all the dishes are still out. There is a big plain metal bucket in the middle of the table, and I first have to take all the uneaten food, for breakfast - it's often the burnt edges of eggs, toast bits, the not crispy parts of bacon, etc, between the four they tend to leave quite a bit of extra food, I put all the leftovers from their plates in the bucket. Then I wash the dishes and table properly, now I have a bucket full of leftover food.

I don't eat at lunch, only two meals a day, and since it's breakfast, the other bucket was in the fridge overnight with last night's dinner and lunch leftovers, which was spaghetti and meatballs, and chicken Caesar from yesterday's two meals, all bits and pieces in one big bucket. There's lots, probably more than any of them actually ate is left in the bucket, but I have to eat it all in an hour, as a rule, sometimes it's like a double portion if they don't eat much.

So this is my breakfast, all the leftovers from yesterday's dinner and lunch, also at breakfast I have to put a scoop of protein powder in it. Deb wants me to keep my muscle mass up. It's also not always just food, they as a routine all spit in the bucket after each meal, they sometimes like to spit chewed food in it, or leave it on their plates for me to put in, but they will throw it in themselves at times, because throwing stuff in a bucket is fun, and if they miss I'll get it. Today's is pretty dry, but I also have to put in their drinks as well, and the morning can get gross because often I have to put milk, orange juice and coffee in it together, which ruins the taste of any meal.

Sometimes they'll just throw stuff in after to make it more gross for me. The favorites are just some water to make it soggy and unpleasant, sometimes they'll make me blend it all into a shake, often they'll find stuff that will just be gross and add it in, like peanut butter to Italian food is common, ketchup and mustard to rice, lots of times they'll have spicy stuff to make it really hard to eat.

Often there's stuff like bones or whatever that aren't food or I shouldn't eat, if that happens I have to eat everything I can off a bone, as disgusting and degrading as it is, it's generally the same nutritional value as what they are eating.

The worse was a breakfast with last night's dinner was a curry thing, then some cake, coke and the lunch was macaroni and cheese, then they had a half bottle of wine that was left out, some stale beer and then a fresh shot of whiskey, and dumped it all in and made me eat it/drink it right out of the bucket. I am never allowed utensils. I can drink right from the bucket or use my hands. I was drunk all day basically and just abused because I felt less pain than usual.

Today's breakfast wasn't so bad, there was no one watching, so I could go ahead, and it was spaghetti and meatballs, and steak sandwiches, then someone dumped half a cup of coffee in it. It takes me a while to eat, always does, then I drink from my water dish and then I go the bathroom which I usually have to do badly. then I have my daily chores, which is mostly cleaning. Then make lunch.

The rest of the day is the same, I do tasks, the girls come home and do what they want to me, then dinner, then at some point there's a big session in the dungeon or playroom and we all go to bed tired, and satisfied, but for me there's also pain and humiliation.

One week, both Val and Carly caught a cold, or maybe even the flu, and soon insisted on making out with me constantly, or more accurately sticking out their tongues and making me suck on them, and spitting in my mouth, until I of course, got sick. They both basically stayed in bed for the next few days, and though I felt the same as them, I had to constantly care for them, fetching things non-stop, massaging them, but on the plus side, Val especially loved to be cuddled when she had a fever, so I got to spoon her while we watched movies in bed. That was great.

Another game they discovered was how much I enjoyed just playing with their breasts, of course they knew, but I mean you can only fuck or eat pussy for so long, I could play with breasts forever and not get tired of it.

And generally, almost never really, was I doing much playing with the girls breasts, as the girls liked dominating me and having their pussy and asses taken care of above anything, so breast play was light besides just shoving them in my face, or just touching during a massage, it just wasn't as powerful and dominate to have a guy suck and rub your tits when you can shove his head between your legs.

But there is something about just playing with breasts that is unique, I mean eating pussy is wonderful, but it's work, I love it, but you have to work at it, and concentrate, I think to do it right, breasts you can just kiss and suck and squeeze and its great, relaxing.

So, the girls told me whenever I wasn't busy, find a girl and do that, so pretty much everyday, I'd find someone watching TV and when I got up beside them they usually knew what I was going to do and they'd casually take their top off, usually without even looking at me or anything, something they'd just lift it up, sometimes they'd just pluck one out of their bra and I'd work on that one, just kneeling beside her, licking and sucking, stroking and squeezing, I think it made them feel dominant in a new way too, they liked to pat my head or run fingers around it, like I was a pet, curled up and just played with their tits, but it drove me crazy because I wanted to escalate, and also made me feel really good, they were so soft and supple.

But it was embarrassing, sitting there sucking and stroking her breasts as she watched TV or chatted on line or screwed around on facebook, occasionally even saying shit like "there's a guy licking my tits right now"..sometimes sending out photos of the scene. Val one time, was talking on her webcam with a guy that I think liked her more than she him, at one point, she turned the laptop webcam down so it was on me, sucking on a tit she had pulled out of her spaghetti top, and then he got kinda of quiet and I don't think they ever did that again. Another time, she showed a close up of me sucked her tit on skype, and I could hear all the reactions of her Skype friends, the one I remember vividly is "he looks like a hungry baby on his mom."