Dom Roomies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, female guests would come by from time to time, usually on weekend nights, they'd drink a bit here then go out, usually just one but sometimes up to 4 other girls would come over.

Of course, this was a time for the girls to humiliate me a bit more publicly, I'd always wait on them, naked, nothing changed for me when guests were around, there was no hiding, I had to let them in, take of their shoes, kiss their feet, then the whole time I still had to crawl and not talk. The girls would always give a brief demonstration of the total control they had, giving a few sharp orders like kissing feet, licking an arm pit, telling me to open wide so they could spit in my mouth, or on my face. A few hard spanks with me changing positions were the most common with my special hurriedness, then I would go get drinks, and often after that I'd paint one of the girl's toenails or just be a footrest or drink rest or something as the guest had a million questions about me and the situation. Any kind of curiosity that could be satisfied, like will he let you hit his balls, would of course follow with me opening my legs wide for someone to hit them. Sometimes Kim liked to do her favorite which was to ram a dildo into me as I went to do something, and not have me react, then show them that she did indeed just shove some big thing into me.

Depending on the guest, whatever she was interested in and comfortable with, the girls would have me do. Sometimes that was just giving the girl a shoulder massage or kissing/rubbing her feet, other times the spanking and hitting turned the girl on, so she'd do that, others liked the humiliation or embarrassment aspect and would make me pose awkwardly as they all laughed and teased me, the worst was making me sing and dance along to pop songs on the table, pretty much the only time I was allowed to use my voice was to make an ass of myself.

Sometimes they'd stand on me, sit on my face with their clothes on, bend me over a knee, whatever the girl seemed to be most into, and eventually they would go out. They'd usually tie me somewhere or lock me in the cage, and sometimes the guest would come back after with the girls for their standard post drinking free for all on me, and the girl would usually watch mostly, as they were kind of freaked out by the intensity of it all, and the girls usually started with fucking and beating me, but as we move into making them come, they stop even noticing the other girl is there. When they are drunk, I don't think they even understand the concept of toning it down.

But one day, I went to answer the door, which always freaked me out because I was naked and had no idea who it could be, but it was a Saturday afternoon, which meant it was probably someone with plans to go somewhere with one of the girls from the house, so I checked and it was a girl, no one that looked official, so I opened it. But this girl, looking unsure, as most do when I answer the door, asked if anyone was home, so since she was a friend, I took her shoes off, kissed each foot and then crawled to the living room to show her a seat while someone came, the doorbell was loud, a girl always heard it. This girl seemed shocked but not totally confused so I assumed she had heard what would happen but didn't really believe it.

This girl was timid, and small, short and thin, very delicate looking, pale skin, very light, thin brown hair. She seemed very nervous. No one had come to see her or anything, so I decided to go looking, I crawled upstairs and Carly told me to take Alice into the playroom and wait with her on the couch.

"Do whatever you want to him." Carly yelled from upstairs.

She sat down and I knelt down beside her on the couch, it was really awkward for both of us, I think. She just sat there. Then the girls came down, and they were prepared:

They all had on BDSM style clothes, all in tight latex plastic looking stuff or leather, lots of black, red and metal. They liked to dress up sexy sometimes to play with me, stuff like this, sexy lingerie, whatever, but never for guests, and their make up was all done too, all had on heels, it was quite the sight. They had the R rated stuff covered, but there was lots of skin showing.

Except for Deb, who had almost no skin showing, but looked amazing in a skin tight black catsuit with tall black boots with heels, Kim had on a black leather corset, long black gloves and stockings with red panties and shiny red heels, Carly had a bright red bikini bra with a fishnet over top and a red plastic skirt with sexy strappy heels and Val had a black leather mini skirt, black heels and a top that was hard to describe, it went around her neck like a collar and then had two straps running over the top and down the outside her breasts that wrapped around under her arm pits, in between them stretched a whole lot of chains, covering her breasts in slivers at a time, but still leaving a lot showing through.

They looked very sexy and very intimidating.

They had me kneel on the floor, on all fours, while Kim sat right on me and the other three on the couch, Carly and Deb on the arms, Val beside Alice.

They seemed to be focusing on keeping the mood light and playful intentionally, they were just being social and joking, trying to relax her.

It was working, but slowly. Alice smiled, relaxed and talked more. From this, I knew they really wanted her to get into this for some reason, usually if the girl just wants to watch she can and they let her join in if/when she is ready. The girls don't care, they just say, what do you want to do, and let the guest do what she likes, and if they just wanted to watch, that was fine. Alice, they seemed to be leading her to take part.

Alice, in a tank top and shorts, was asked to stand up, and Deb slide a strap on onto her, as she protested.

"It's fine, now watch, sit back down. Suck her off, Dick taker."

Kim didn't get up, so I had to carry her on my back over to where Alice was sitting, and then I got up on my knees between her legs, bent over and started to suck her strap on cock.

She was very awkward, sitting there passively.

"Makes you feel powerful, doesn't it?" asked Carly.

"Touch him."

She put a hand on my shoulder.

"No." Kim came over and pushed my head down and started guiding it on her. "There you go, do that."

She tried and it started to feel somewhat natural and not so tentative pretty quickly.

I then felt a really hard smack on my ass, and as trained, acted like nothing happened as Alice gasped.

They made me gag on it a few times, drooling all over it. And they conversed too, taking her mind off it until it felt natural, until Kim said, "We have a lot more cool stuff to show you, but you can't be the only one dressed, it makes us feel self conscious. So, give up that shirt."

Alice obeyed pretty quickly, so Kim pushed, "and those shorts when you take that cock off."

She did again, down to basic bra and panties. She looked uncomfortable again though, but really intrigued by all this.

Kim had me lay on Alice's lap, and the girls started to hit me not so hard, trying to make it a playful spanking, encouraging Alice to join in, and she did. She did seem to be enjoying it, I'm not sure why the girls were doing this for her, she was very cute, but others that came over were as well. Maybe it was the timid aspect they wanted.

Now they ordered me to stand up, arms straight out, and Carly attached some nipple clamps as I didn't even move.

Deb was up near the toys, while Kim and Val were still sitting tight against little Alice on both sides, in her cute pink underwear. Kim said "Those really hurt, but he's trained not to react, wait, give me one."

Carly took one off and gave it to Kim, who said, "Here I'll show you, take your bra off."

"No, I don't..."

"Think of this as like a girl's change room, he doesn't count, it's fine."

"No, I just don't want it on my nipple if it really hurts."

"Ok, well it's not like so severe, here then." She attached it to some skin on her forearm as Alice looked impressed.

"Yeah, those grip strong."

"On your nipples it really stings, these ones are even nastier than average, they have these ridges on the inside that really dig in, see?" she said, taking it off and holding it open.

"Wow."

She gave it back to Carly, who put it back on, then started to attach weights, as Kim mostly gave running commentary about everything, the chastity belt, stuff they have me do, she loved talking to her guests about this, and they were usually really curious and fascinated, even if it wasn't something they were into themselves. Alice was hard to tell, she was still very unsure about the whole situation, she hadn't wrapped her head around it, I wasn't sure if she was into it and shy, or just curious, but not really into it.

The weights started to get heavy and they could see me strain.

"Go feel the amount of weight he's got on there now, it's pretty heavy." She did, kind of cupping it and then looking startled.

"Oh my god! And why does he let you do it?"

Then Kim went on a big speech about submissive motivations, it always bugged me because she loved talking about this aspect to, and she did it often with guests. She generalized so much about the character of a submissive man, talking about me like I wasn't there, and like I wasn't unique, just a random guy. She talked down, like I was simple, lower, but so much of it was accurate with me, so that may be what bugged me the most.

She started on how much of an affect their training has, and how it can turn almost any guy into someone like this, like me, in just a few weeks of heavy training. She said, "Any guy that even is into bondage or just role play where he's not the boss, I think we could train. Any guy that would let me tie them up and spank them once I had them turned on, I think given enough time, I could train almost all of them. You gotta remember in the bedroom, you have all the leverage, the power, you just have to be willing to use it to control, which isn't for everyone."

"I've trained some guys before him, but that was mostly in high school, but most of them were kind of easy to mold because they had little experience and confidence in the bedroom, so it was easy to just start bossing them around, it was a relief for them, because they had no idea what to do. But also they were much more 'afraid' of this type of stuff, like getting them to try anal was always such a huge hassle because they felt that would make them gay. Stupid boys, anyways, yeah I think I could train such a large percentage of guys to let me do this to them, everyone has different tolerances and fetishes, so maybe not as hardcore, but you get it."

Carly finished putting the weights on, as my nipples were pulled down and hurt, every tiny movement sent a big pain through my whole body.

I finally saw Deb as she'd been behind me on the other side of the room, walk back in front, I loved seeing her move in that tight cat suit, her tall, toned body looked amazing in those heels.

Then Kim ordered me to all fours, the weights swinging painfully under me. Deb, carrying a leather paddle gave me a smack on my ass, that made me cry out, as the weights went swinging and the paddle was heavy and swung hard.

"He's not supposed to make any sounds, but sometimes, well, that paddle really hurts, it's impossible not to."

"Come here," she said to me, "And of course he's really skilled at pleasing women, in all ways, watch."

I crawled to the foot of the couch and Kim said, "Rub and kiss our guests feet."

As I took one of her little feet in my hands and rubbed and then kissed, I saw her close her eyes and slump down into the couch, she liked this. Everyone noticed this, so they had me do it for a while as they chatted.

Then Alice said, "God this feels so good."

Kim, "Yeah, like I said, he knows about how to make a girl feel good. Watching this, being in our sexy underwear, it's got me really horny."

Then Deb stood up behind me and grabbed my collar, turning me around so I was on my knees facing her. She then ordered me to kiss and stroke her all over, so I started to kiss and lick her tight leather suit, started at her knees and calves, going towards her boots while I rubbed her all along her legs and ass, she stood there as everyone watched. Carly got up and got a pretty light whip and started to hit my back with it, pointing out the big mark from Deb a while ago was still bright red.

I saw that Kim now had her hand on Alice's inner thigh. It continued liked that, me kiss and rubbing Deb's leather covered body, the girls found it pretty erotic I think. Deb had me lick her pussy through the leather, I'm not sure she felt much at all, but that wasn't the point.

Then, Kim, with her hand still almost in between Alice's legs stood up and said, "That's enough for today, Alice, we have to do some stuff."

Alice looked confused, which was usual for her today and then said,"OK," and got up and put her clothes back on.

Val said, "I'll walk you out."

The girls left the room and told me to wait in the living room, and in not too long the doorbell rang, and I went to get it, it was two girls that had came by not too long ago to visit, this time they came with big bags, I assumed it was some new sex toy, and let them in. They had me go and get two more bags out of their car, two guys were across the street and definitely saw me, seeing me dressed like that in public was the worst for me, I hated it.

I brought the stuff back in. The rest of the girls came to greet them soon enough and we all went to the living room, Kim had me be her foot rest while they talked.

It turns out they were going to be doing a professional photo shoot, or close to it, as these girls were taking photography at school, and borrowed a bunch of professional lights and had a nice camera. They talked about all the different stuff they wanted to do, and then we headed into the playroom and they had me set up the lights, rearrange stuff in the background, then one of them did a bit of touch up to the girls make up, then they a bunch on me, and we started.

It started pretty easy, with just Kim and me, they had us do a few poses, obviously indicating a dominate/submissive relationship. They had me kneel at her side like a dog, then she put her heeled foot on my chest as I lay down, then on my face, she got behind me with a whip, and just posed. The other three girls did similar stuff, Deb held me by the chastity belt as if pulling me, she had me lick her catsuit again, Carly stood on me with heels, Val had me suck her fingers, kiss her whip, they did a ton of poses, then they added a leash and did a few more, often with two girls in the shot, as I was on my knees on the leash.

Then they took a whole lot of close ups of me, my chastity encased dick, and my face, really close up, especially. Then they put a nostril thing on, that hooked into them, then pulled them up, and it anchored all the way behind my head at my collar. It was uncomfortable, and they took a few shots with those. Then all my things were taken off so I was truly naked and then put me in my positions, like having me on my knees, bent over holding my ass open, upside down and a few others.

Then they started getting me into bondage in various positions, using metal or rope on me. Nipple clamps were applied, a ball stretcher was put on at one point. Now all the girls had strapons on, so I would be in a position and have to suck on one of them as a pose, the girls would hold whips and do those poses.

Then we'd change bondage positions and they started taking pictures of me holding my ass open as a girl would slide a dildo into it. The girls were constantly checking the lights and getting different angles for their shots.

They had me lick Val's asshole, having me extend my tongue and hold the tip against it to get a shot. The same against Deb's pussy outside of her suit. Shots of their fingers or foot in my mouth, of me licking a girl's sole. And finally a few clothed face sitting shots.

After that, they put my stuff back on, I cleaned up for the girls, offered them a drink, and they stayed around and talked for a little while before the two girls left and the rest instantly dragged me back to the playroom to do it all for real, though being in costumes, they were all turned on by each other more than usual as well, they all couldn't wait to peel Deb out of that suit, to get Carly's breasts out, but I still was very busy myself, licking and sucking.

The next morning, Val woke me up, and I headed off to the big bath with her, to shave her legs and a bit of her pubic area as she wasn't allowed to trim away most of it, today she let me get in the tub, which was nice, the warm water and soft slippery skin felt nice. When she got out, she had me dry her, then stay and shave my own body as well. Normal. After that, she had me do a moisturizing/leg care routine to her legs in her room after, which mainly consisted of rubbing various lotion on her.

When it stopped being normal was when she had me put the lotion and stuff on my own legs. She had me do that for 4 days straight until she inspected my legs in that fourth day and seemed satisfied,

She had me take off my chastity and put metal rings on my dick, so I still couldn't masturbate, but this wasn't locked in, and wasn't so bulky, so when she gave me a lace thong next, it did fit over my dick, but tightly. It only had a thin strap running through my ass and around my waist. It was too small, and combined with wrapping over my dick it was way too small. It dug into my crack instantly, and around my waist pressed into my skin. They also pushed my balls down as it was like I was getting squeezed by them, it was tough fabric.

Then she had me apply oil to my legs, so they were shiny. Then she gave me a tight, shiny, mini skirt and made me wear it and it was also very tight, though I think that's how it always is, but on me especially. I'm not sure whose clothes there were, because Val was the tiniest, the other girls were all curvier or stronger, Carly, I imagine and myself were really similar in sizes, except in the chest of course, where Carly was very big.

Val went around behind me and had to make me suck in my stomach and then she seemed to be using everything she had to get the zipper all the way up, and then she got some tape and taped the zipper to me, not sure to lock it in or to help it hold. Finally, she gave me these pink platform shoes, must be over 2 inches of height on the toe, and the heels were 6 at least. She helped me into them, and then did up the ankle straps. She had me walk a bit and was pleased, and then decided to lock in the straps to my ankles, so I couldn't take them off.

"I want you to wear this outfit for the next week, until next Sunday, you are not to take off any of this, even for a shower, only the panties are cotton, the other stuff is plastic anyways, so leave it all on, even for sleep. Every morning you will do this exact routine, shave, moisturize and oil your legs, and oil them again after dinner so they stay nice and shiny for me. And you are to always walk for this time, get you off those knees, so, actually, let's practice."

I walked extraordinarily awkwardly on these huge heels, and slowly got it, but Val soon added that I sway my hips like a women being seductive, and kept increasing it until it looked ridiculous, then videotaped me doing it.

"Unless you are using your hands I want you to clip them to your sides, like now for example," and I did using the carabeaner type clips that I can get in and out of with some effort, and clipped my wrists to the sides of my waist.

There you go, walk like that always, sway those hips. Look at you, shiny, smooth legs, tight little shiny skirt, panties peeking out the top, big stripper shoes, you are just asking for it. Come on, you obviously want to get fucked, parading around like that, whore, so let's take you out."