Dom Roomies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," Kim said, "You will allows this tattoo artist to do whatever we tell her to, no questions, you give your consent? She has your full permission to tattoo you in whatever way she's instructed."

"Yes."

"Good enough for you?" Kim asked. The tattoo artist smiled, and walked over to her chair.

I followed and after I sat down, the girls quickly and expertly blindfolded, gagged and cuffed my ankles and wrists to parts of the chair so I was locked in.

I then felt marker on my neck for a few minutes, and the girl asked if that's what they wanted, Carly said "Yes", and then I heard the needle fire up.

That took a long time, and it hurt like crazy, someone was holding my forehead down, exposing my neck.

Finally it was done and I felt marker where my pubes would be. And then the needle, faster this time, then again, marker needle in the same area. And then, I gasped as I felt marker on my dick, and it made the girls laugh.

That actually hurt less than my neck, but I was even more tense.

It seemed like they were finally done. Kim asked "Are you ready to see?" gagged, I just nodded.

Then, I felt the cuffs loosened, and I was stood up, and then the blindfold was taken off.

I looked in the mirror, in big fancy block letters along my neck, it read "DON'T DISAPPOINT US." but I realized I could read it normally in the mirror, so on my skin it was reversed. Then, I looked down, and saw that Carly and Val had basically had their names tattooed on my pubes, their first names as signatures, and then my dick had Deb and Kim. They each had a unique color, pink, purple, yellow and a light blue green for Val.

The girls made me thank the artist through my gag and then Kim said "Ok, back in the car. It's like 4 am, you should be fine to walk there naked. Let's go."

And then we had to walk to the street where our car was parked, me naked and ahead of them. I heard laughing from the parlor as I waddled, my pink tail blowing behind me.

Then this broke my heart, but we weren't going home, we pulled up to a piercing place 30 minutes away, this time the place looked closed but one girl was in there, waiting for us. As we pulled up, she came out to great us and lit a cigarette on the dimly lit sidewalk out front. It felt like a pretty deserted place at this time.

The girls had me get out of the car, and wait around on all fours to the side of them, on a public sidewalk, still with the butt plug, while the girl had a cigarette and talked to my girls.

It was now like 3:00 and we headed inside. They had me take the butt plug out and lay on my back on a chair and the piercer showed the girls some needle sizes, they choose a large one, not quite as thick as a pencil, but like 80% of that, and the girl pierced both my nipples with it. It really hurt, and made like holes in me, and bled a lot. Blood was running down my chest as heavy metal rings were put into each of my nipples. The artist told me it was highly likely such a big piercing would get infected so I would have to wash and treat it very carefully until it healed. The girls took lots of pictures of me in this state, blood running down my chest.

They chose a smaller one next. And, to my horror, the artist then pulled up dick up and told me to hold it there, and grabbed some skin on the underside of my sac, like where the seem is, and she pierced right through it, and actually it wasn't that painful, as a sort of curved barbell piercing went in.

"3 more." said Kim.

"1 for each of us."

So, a total of four ran along my scrotum, one in each color, to match the colors of the tattoos on my cock and pubic area.

Then, Kim choose one the about the size of my nipple one, one size smaller, though I couldn't tell the difference from a few feet away.

The girl looked shocked, "Are you sure? This is quite big to start, and I'll have to really push in deep to make sure it will be anchored well. Are you sure he's ok with this?"

"He's ok with whatever we want." Kim said, "Go ahead."

"Oooookay." she said, "this is going to be brutal."

I was so fucking scared now, you have no idea. I could tell that this girl had seen stuff that was crazy, but if what was about to happen to me had her freaked out, then it must be pretty hardcore.

She started to clean the needle thoroughly, and then rubbed disinfectant all over my cock.

"No," I whispered, in disbelief, the big needle was going in my dick?

"You don't have to," Carly said, "We can drop you off at the nearest corner and go your own way if you prefer."

I said nothing.

The girl seemed ready and said, "I almost want to like tie you down, but...we don't do that here, so I need you to stay really still, this is going to hurt like crazy, but if you jerk around you could really get fucked up, so like grab the rails, bite your teeth, whatever, but get ready."

"Keep him calm," the girl said.

Deb started to pat my head. The girl very, very carefully slid what was basically a gently curved, pointed stick into my urethra! I gripped the chair very hard as I felt the point scraping against the inside of my cock as she tried to guide it deeper as cleanly as she could.

"Ready?" she asked me, as I felt the tip press more firmly against the underside of my dick.

"I want you to watch." Kim ordered, "keep your eyes on your dick, or I'll make her do a second hole" as Carly got in close for a close up with the camera.

I watched, and felt the metal moving, my skin tenting up just for a second, and saw the tip poking out just under my cock head, and a split second later I felt the agonizing pain as the metal tip made it all the way through, ripping through my cock.

It burned like crazy, as I gritted my teeth and gripped the side of the chair as Deb and Val tried to soothe me. After maybe thirty seconds, they told me to hold the rod there with my own hand, and then, I was in a haze, but I knew that they grabbed some skin above each of my ankles, pierced those and put a metal ring through each.

Then, the piercer slide the rod out of my cock, and it was bleeding like a crazy amount, she tried to apply some disinfectant and then feed a new bar through it, which was to stay there until it healed up.

"That hole will be there forever." Kim made sure I knew.

Finally, I was done, and after the girls talked with her for 5 or 10 minutes, we left the place and headed home, I slept on the floor, face up, as the rod in my dick and the incredible pain I felt when it was jostled, made that the only way I could feel not terrible, but I don't think I slept much.

They mostly left me alone for a while, and I just made sure the house was tidy, and did what they asked, which wasn't that much. But I was mostly miserable, thinking about how fucked I was now. My dick, for the first week or so, it was incredibly sensitive, but then it finally stopped feeling like an open wound.

A few weeks later, it was time for the move and I think at that time, it was basically healed.

They decided they'd fly somewhere nice for a week to relax and let me take care of moving places. They gave me $500 and told me to get receipts for everything, so the cash and receipt would add up to $500 exactly. They told me to buy rice and beans and to eat only that and water while they were gone. I had no extra money, or able to get some, so I couldn't do buy anything without their knowing.

They left me the car, and it took me a lot of trips back and forth, a few a day, over 4 days before I had everything in the new places, then the rest of the time I was putting all the stuff in each girl's place. The new place they would get a lot of new furniture, so only a few larger things the girls owned I brought, so I just put all the stuff in each's mostly empty condo.

I had it all done with about 2 days to spare, and in the meantime, I fucking hated eating nothing but rice and beans, and if I thought of a way to trick the system, I totally would have, but outside of getting money somehow, I couldn't do it.

I didn't even have id, so I was paranoid of getting caught on the highway doing all these trips, but thankfully I didn't.

All the condos were hardwood, so I had to make a bed of towels and sleep there every night, which was also terrible.

They had me come get them at the airport. They told me to be there at 9 am, at a specific place and to wait, they didn't arrive til like 3 pm, and they each only had carry on, but they made me carry all 4 to the car.

They looked around when we got home and they seemed happy, the next week or so they spent getting furniture for their places, and I helped, assembling stuff, picking stuff up, putting their stuff away, until it felt like they were basically moved in.

Not long after they were settled in, then called me to Kim's apartment that had a setup similar to the old place, chairs and couches arranged around in a circle/square. They made me strip naked and kneel in the center, and Kim began.

"Ok, we are starting for real now. This is your life. We've done all the prep we need to now. You've surrendered a lot of things to us - your body, your money, your education, though you didn't realize it when you did it, and your time. But we want more, a lot more. Here's what's going to happen. A lot of things in your life, you'll never do again, we want control of every single thing in your life, and take away everything we possible can. Everything but your breathing is ours to decide. We'll go through what I can think of now. I'm sure we'll add more."

"First, you're done orgasming, never again. You'll wear a new chastity and most importantly, a long metal tube to shove down your pisshole, you'll be wearing this 99.99% of the rest of your life. And the best part is we lock it in, through your piercing, it's a part of you now."

"We'll put that on after our talk. So, best case, maybe you'll have a wet dream sometimes in your life."

"You have no more possessions. Literally 0. You will not use a cellphone, the computer, anything. Your sole and only purpose is to serve us. Anything else will be distraction."

"You will not wear clothes again...unless it's specific purpose is to entertain us, or demean you. Look at you now, naked, like that, that's how you'll be for decades, that's your life."

"Of course, given that, you will never leave this condo floor again, you will stay here, baring a fire or emergency, you won't leave this floor. These few rooms are your world forever."

"You won't speak to us. Never talk again. You will have no contact with anyone who we don't invite to this floor. We will do everything we can to cut you off from the world, current events, tech advances. In 5 years, you won't know who the president is, you won't know if we'll have jetpacks, unless we bring them into the apartment or you see 'em out the window, if there is a war, if fucking aliens come, you'll never know. Your world, universe, life is this floor, that's it. That's all you need to concern yourself with, us 4. You should devote 100 percent of your attention to that."

"You'll kneel and crawl, your natural place will be on the ground, on your knees, unless you are cooking, cleaning and know that we have previously allowed you to stand for this. You will almost never sit."

"Everything you do is when we say you can, you'll have a time to piss, to eat, to wash, and only then, otherwise you won't."

"Of course, any of these rules can be broken if your personal safety is at risk, but that's it, I'm talking like if you don't say something you'll be in the hospital, otherwise do it."

"That's it for now, I'm sure there is more. So, first let's get that chastity on. You break any of these rules, and we'll be so ruthless to you. Punishments will be torture, likely things that are illegal, so don't fuck up, though I'm sure you will at some point."

Kim and Val came over to me with the chastity. First they took a metal ring, and pushed my cock and balls through it, it was smaller than what I'd worn before and uncomfortably tight, squeezing the area. Then, they removed the piercing that was in my cock and started to look at the hole that remained at the base of my cock. Then, they had me get a bucket and try to piss in it, they laughed as it sprayed all over from both holes. I had to clean that up.

We went back to the living room, the metal base ring they had put on over my cock and balls had two bars extended out about 6 inches, they slide a much smaller ring over my dick, along those two bars down to the base of my dick, trapping my balls, so I couldn't pull it out.

Val started to feed a tube into my dick, a slightly curved, hollow metal rod, I could feel it running down to the base of my dick. At the end was a metal cage cap, that would be mounted onto the end of those two bars. Now, through that tube, they put a curved lock that went through a hole in the metal, with a bunch of carefully lining up from the girls, went down through my piercing, and was locked, keeping that tube and the metal cap in place. The cap was then attached to the ends of the bars and that was it - I was locked into this metal cage.

The tube was uncomfortable as hell, it was like inside me, past my dick, curving into my body, I couldn't imagine wearing this for more than 20 minutes, let alone my whole life. It was stretching my urethra painfully as well, my urethra was throbbing and I could feel the tube rubbing in me with every little movement. My dick didn't make it the full 6 inches normally too, so it was clearly visible that a tube was stuck inside me.

They didn't ask how it was, and I knew I couldn't say, unless it was, like, cutting me. They really didn't care. Though, Im sure my discomfort showed, and that definitely pleased them, they noticed that.

"And oh yeah," Kim said with a smile, I knew she had a bomb to drop, "You are free to go at any time, we'll even give you $50, some pants and a sweater to cab where you want, but first: Look at these."

She handed me two folders, and it terrified me. I went cold.

I looked them over, they were police reports and newspaper clippings, two girls had recently reported that I groped them, and they identified me, by name, and it had my expulsion from school on the report. So, in my old city, I was wanted for sex crimes, and my face and name were made public.

"So, yeah" Kim said, "As long as you don't leave this apartment, you'll never get caught, but if you do leave, you're a university expelled, sex criminal with maxed our credit card debt weird piercings and tattoos. Here, you'll only be seen my people in the house, naked, pierced, without that haircut, it'll be very hard for someone to know it's you, and if so, I'm sure they'd come to us first, so don't worry, you're safe here."

They were right, they'd totally destroyed my life in like a month, I was completely dependent on them to protect me. They'd destroyed me financially, educationally/professionally and there's no way I'd get a job, now I was also a wanted sex offender..I didn't have a choice now, I was bound to them.

"We paid those girls 10 grand each to file those reports...from your credit card and loan withdrawals. I bet they would have taken less, but we're generous with your money." Val told me. "If you ever do get caught, they would either recant, which would get them in deep shit, or follow up, and two people saying that, plus you're on record for what you did at school...you'd go to jail for sure. But you like your ass getting stuffed, so maybe you'd enjoy jail..."

"If not, let's see how those ankle loops work. Kim showed me some giant platform heels, like my toes would be 6 inches off the ground and they were insanely steep, like I was on my tip toes whenever I stood. They had a bright, shiny purple plastic base, and black leather straps.

"You want to put them on?" Kim asked and stuck them in front of her, and I so submissively, crawled the few feet over to her, and took them off her finger, and tried them on. They were my size.

They had me loop the top straps up through my ankle piercings, so they too were stuck on me. Then, Carly attached tiny locks on all the straps, so these were not coming off easy either.

They then had me try to walk in them as they laughed. It was so hard and so uncomfortable for me. I was wobbily, unsteady. Val told me I looked like a newborn dear. I was glad I wouldn't be walking much, this was terrible.

"Now, remember, you can leave whenever you want, but if you stay, we have some more tattoos and piercings for you to do." Kim said, "First, we're going to give you a 'corset piercing.' That's where rings run all along your back, and we thread some kind of rope or material through in a criss cross fashion, that looks like a corset. Well make about 10 piercings on each side all the way down your back."

"We have lots of tattoo ideas. We're going to tattoo chains around your wrists. And all along your legs, from your ankles to the bottom of your ass, we may go back and do feet someday, but we'll have you totally covered in a design, we're thinking like something feminine, sad and submissive,,but not too feminine, more like dark pink flowers, vines, some stylized gothic hearts, that kind of thing, totally covering your legs. We have an artist whose going to go with that general suggestion. But..here's where it gets good..."

"On your stomach, we're going to have a simple figure of a guy taking it on all fours in the ass. On the inside of your arms, we're going to have along one arm:

"I should be on my knees greeting you right now. I am yours to control."

On the other, it will say, "There is nothing I will refuse." you will show these to all guests.

On the top of your ass, in big block letters it will say "FIST INSIDE"

And on your face, on your check, pointing to your mouth it will say "PISS HERE" and taking up your whole forehead we'll simply have "ABUSE ME."

"Now, take some time, you have a few hours before all this starts, if you want to go through with it. If you want your face tattooed, or you'd rather leave. We'll call you back then, if you'd like us to do this, we want you to kiss our feet as sign."

Of course, I didn't object, and not long after, two girls arrived and they made me show my caged cock and heels to these girls before asking me, and going over in detail again, their plans, if I wanted it, and then having me crawl around the room, to each girl, and kiss their feet and toes before the girls accepted my request.

They asked me if I wanted a few shots, to help me through it. I did.

Soon, I had to lay on my stomach and the same piercer as before took a long time to pierce me 20 times all along my back. Then, they slide a pink, thick band, through all the loops, and tied at the base, just above my ass, letting the tails swing down a little.

Then, the tattoo artists started, there were a few. They did all the tattoos the girls said, with the exception of the leg ones, those would take 10s of hours, so they mostly blocked out and did a bit of work today with outlines, but it would cover my whole legs, stopping at the curve of the bottom of my ass, but totally covering my inner thighs and sort of stopping where my pubes would be (where the girl's names were). They would come over frequently, often times a few times a week to finish my leg tattoos over the course of months.

With that, they took a lot of pictures, and sent them to their friends, posting them, and laughing and showing me their reactions as the images were passed around on social media. I felt terrible, but there was nothing I could do, it was what it was, which made it feel better to me, I couldn't change it, so I just had to accept it.

A few days later, a delivery came. It was huge. The delivery guy saw me and tried not to stare, but he looked disturbed at the sight of me...I disturbed people by sight now. At that point in time, I felt immensely ashamed about it. I don't anymore.