Dom Roomies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now, with my dick smaller and my erections so weak, I actually had a better defense against it. The metal tube was still very long, but with a small dick, it couldn't go all the way into me, so they stuck the few inches just out the front of my dick, so everyone could see this fat metal pipe, locked through my piercing, extending out my dick.

It was now the most shocking and humiliating thing about me, the girls had taken to calling it "my nub" or "my button", as it just sat above my balls, not even going past them, and everyone who saw me, most gasped, some freaked out laughing, many wanted pictures of it. The boldest would take a selfie beside it, holding up a finger to compare.

They would take the tube out to clean it sometimes, but that was as much relief as I got really, and now, they were fascinated with that hole. The girls would lube up their pinky and put the whole thing inside me, I could feel it go down past my dick, into my body, and they'd wiggle it around, just for the uniqueness of the feeling, watching me, seeing how I reacted to being penetrated like that.

I'd say the craziest night in that time was when the girls hosted a bachelorette party. At the time, I'd say my dick cage was like 3 and a half inches, so still kind of early in the process. Still capable of erections, and wanted badly to come. These times were the worst, because I was still trying to get rock hard, and it was so uncomfortable. Eventually, my dick just stopped trying to get fully erect, but not yet.

Up until this point, they had been less aggressive about tightening the cage, maybe once every two weeks, a tiny bit, but before the girls came, they turned it a lot, like 4 times as much as usual, it was maybe 3 and a quarter from 3 and a half, and they had already turned it 2 days before. And the final cruel twist was Kim having me take two viagra. Crawling to her, and licking them out of her hand. Sometimes they gave me pills without telling me what they were, but this time they wanted me to know.

I must have looked so crestfallen when I saw those, as the girls often imitated me, and they all made sad puppy faces back at me as I reacted to the information.

Then, the women started arriving, about 20 women were there. At first I did my usual, serving them, while I took some light abuse, like spanks, ball grabs, but this was very much on the tame side to start. The girls told them my situation, with the viagra, so there was way more tender groping and stroking than usual, making my dick painfully cram into the cage top.

However, once everyone started to relax, they had me in basically a gyno chair, steeply reclined, with stirups for my legs, which were elevated and spread wide, very easy access to my ass, then they used thick leathers straps, two over my hips, and a bunch over my legs, then each wrist was loosely cuffed to the chair leg so i had quite a bit of movement with them.

With that done, Kim then setup the fucking machine, and attached a large, ribbed dildo, and set it up into my very exposed ass, in this position, things went in easiest, and she started the machine going quite slow, with long slow strokes, inserting the 7 inch dildo to it's balls, and all the way to just the tip still inside, back and forth. Since it was ribbed, this motion still provided 3 rounds of my ass expanding and contracting as the ribs went in and out.

Soon, my chastity encaged dick was leaking fluid, barely, my viagra powered dick trying constantly to push through the metal, but other than that, it felt so good in this position, feeling that big dildo slide inside me, each rib generating a bit of pain and a lot of pleasure. Over and over again, slowly, gently, and I lay in a mostly comfortable position.

As they often did when they entertained like this, their attention on me would drift in and out, as everyone mostly just hung out and laughed and drank with each other, some groups near me, others at the couches nearby, and during lulls the attention would shift back to me.

I was there for an hour, extremely turned on now, just sort of beside the party. My dick pressing against the tiny cage. Kim, certainly not by accident, had me facing the sofas, so i saw a lot of sexy women, dressed scantily and crowded together on all the furniture

Then, the mood started to change, and two of the girls came over to me after getting new drinks from the kitchen. Both held wine in one hand and were stroking my body with their fingers or palms, all over, my legs, my chest, my nipples, at times stroking and fondling my balls.

For the next hour, as the girls moved to their 2nd, 3rd drink, the teasing continued and intensified, the girls loved to make me squirm and pant and twitch as they teased me.

The girls would wander off, and more would come over, always a few playing with me, they started to kiss and suck my nipples, my neck, my jaw as well. They encouraged me to strokes their thighs with my hands, if they stood at my shoulder, I had enough movement to touch anywhere from their stomach to their knees. At first they had to put my hand on their body, as I would never on my own, but eventually, I realized I was allowed to touch whatever I could, tonight, the girls standing there was tacit permission to do so.

I mostly felt their legs, sliding my hand under their dress or skirt when I could, I loved the feel of wet, silky panties against my hand as some let me slide my hand over their panty covered pussy. It got pretty overwhelming, touching two pussies on either side, as my ass was fucked, while my balls were being fondled and I was being kissed and touched, some girls even running a finger over my little dick, teasing it. My dick was twitching routinely now, leaking must more steadily now, flesh pressing out against the cage.

The girls were getting drunk now, and i was having parts of drinks splashed on me, they'd use my stomach to help hold their drinks, and the intensity and giggling of the girl's interactions increased.

One woman, with a very tight dress, and large breasts, as I rubbed her pussy through tiny panties, which were soaked, she then gulped the rest of her wine to free two hands, and lifted her tight dress up a few inches, so she could reach under and slide her panties to the side, and put my hand on her obviously just shaved pubic area.

I started to stroke her lips and clit with two fingers, but she was obviously wanting more the way she pushed and grinded against me, so I slide the two fingers in and she gasped and leaned over and bit my nipple.

Just then Kim yelled, "Look what I found!!" from behind me, near the entrance.

3 guys moved quickly past her into the middle of the girls, they were obviously strippers. The girls all quickly abandoned me for the new, exciting, high energy thing claiming their attention.

I now just sat there, still having my ass slowly fucked by a large dildo attached to a machine, watching this, getting some weird side glances from the male strippers, who obviously had no idea i would be there.

The guys danced in the middle of the girls, who still had insufficient seating for the 20 of them, they were crammed together and still some had to sit on the laps or lay across the other women.

After two quick songs, the guys were down to thongs as they started to grind against the women, and then took the bride to be for a special 3 on 1 dance in the middle.

Now, they were moving around the room, and the busty blonde that I had my fingers in, she went for a guy's dick, who pushed her hand away, she went back and tried to pull his gstring down when he said "That stays on."

"You can't be naked?" she yelled over the music as she pulled away, looking scandalized.

He shook his head "Against the law", and she said "Well, I can!" and she lifted her dress above her waist, which still had her tiny gstring pushed to the side, and then pulled her top down, so he tight dress was bunched around her waist at her belly button.

She then started to grind her naked body against the guy, pressed her pussy against him. I guess it wasn't me in particular she was attracted to...

In not too long, she had a hand down his gstring, and soon had his dick out and not long after that, was on her knees sucking it. I watched in envy as she slide her warm lips around the head. I hadn't experienced that in so long.

The other two strippers were not doing as well as that lucky guy, but one guy was with two girls, who were down to skirt and bra, and all three were grinding on each other, while the other was with the bride, still just dancing, as Carly and Deb were right there, so that would escalate quickly too.

Then, I felt the machine pick up speed, Kim was behind be on the remote, she had turned it up to about medium, twisted my nipple hard and then left.

The scene in front of me was quickly unfolding into an orgy. All three guys were now naked and had a girls mouth or hand on their dick. The two girls with the one stripper, now one was totally nude and the guy and girl were sucking on her breasts and each had a hand on another crotch.

My four girls were now all nude, and almost facilitating, making sure everyone was ok and comfortable.

The bachelorette was now having her feet and legs kissed by two other girls, more teasing and playful than sexual. I think a few girls were genuinely into each other, but most were craving one of the guys. And since there were so much more guys than girls, they had to flirt with each other or wait.

I watched as the guys were basically pulled around by girls, whoever couldn't wait anymore would butt in and demand attention, and the whole place was naked, except for random bits of clothing that were still on but pulled aside and not properly removed. For now, except for a few blow jobs, it was all hands contact, with lots of heavy petting and kissing.

Finally, some of the girls realized that I was useful at least as a temporary while they waited for their turn with the fully able, tan, strong guys.

So, they came over and did what they did before. Played with my body, while my hand did what it could.

They had fun on the machine, finding the controls, and Kim said, "Yeah, do what you want." So they had fun, and quickly started to turn up the machine.

The controls and being safe were pretty important, so i was concerned, it was a powerful machine, plunging into my body. I was helpless to do anything if something went wrong.

It started at maybe 20 rpm, and Kim had turned it up to at least 50, but it could go to over 360 rpms, which was in and out nearly 6 times per second. It was blur-ingly fast.

The girls were slowly increasing the speed, and watching my reaction, drunks kids with a toy to humiliate and make giggle. Maybe it was 100 rpm now.

It was a mostly pleasurable experience so far, but all those ribs, it made it much less smooth going in and out, and as that pace increased it could become overwhelming.

But increase they did, most of these girls had been over a few times at least before, so they knew that the regular rules to how you treat a human don't apply to me, and weren't really worried about anything after they got Kim's ok. They also knew to basically ignore whatever I may be projecting and to do what they like. I already preparing myself to yell and freak out if this got out of hand, punishment be dammed.

They turned it up to maybe 120 rpm, which made the machine become louder, and left it like that for a while, and started to play with me again, letting my hands find their pussies as they stroked my balls, played with my nipples as the dildo banging in and out of me.

I had been watching this black women, who I had a particular interest in, she'd been here maybe 4 times, and I always like her, she was lean and muscular, confident, but in a more laid back way, unlike my girls who were more intense or intentionally indifferent about it. I loved watching her move, it was mesmerizing to me. And last time, she had really beat me good, but then was tender after, that mix drove me crazy...I know I'm beyond fucked up to feel like that.

So seeing her now naked, her bra still on, but her breasts out of the cups, a tiny bit of shine from the excitement of the evening. She was the only guest that didn't look uncomfortable on her own, she was content.

She'd been to see me earlier this evening, letting me rub her leg and ass, and she'd slid her fingers into my mouth, which i'd sucked eagerly, as I tried to make eye contact to communicate as much as I possibly could, but that was it so far. Now she had the controls and was in between my legs, learning how it worked. One dial controlled speed, the other two start point and end point...the stroke distance.

Val and Carly were also near me now, Val was taking off my heals... or since they were basically attached to my body, she was moving my feet out of the soles, and leaving them attached at the ankles, dangling.

Meanwhile, Carly was showing the nearby women a sort of leather belt, maybe 1 and a half inches thick, with a bunch of spikes, maybe 30 over an area two inches long, each spike was like a thumb tack, but probably sharper and stronger, and they widening more at the based. The other girls touched them and reacted...they were surely sharp. I hadn't seen this before, they must have just gotten it, or hid it from me.

Meanwhile, Val had my collar around my neck, a hook under my chin, facing straight forward. I was trying to concentrate on what she and Deb were doing, as I had two fingers in a girls pussy, a machine fucking my ass, and several other girls stroking me.

Now Carly placed a belt of those spikes against my right sole that was now exposed, and wrapped it around, so the plain leather parts were on the top side of my foot, so it stayed in position, it didn't hurt, I could just feel little points against my soles, no real pressure. Then she did the other foot.

They left it like that for a bit.

The black woman, Ang, was now turning up the speed, she had turned it way down for a bit to play around and learn, but now confident, she had turned it up higher than it had been so far, and was studying my reaction. When it was 120 or so before, that was already getting to be a lot to handle, but it was a bit faster now, those ribs were constantly pumping in and out. Not relaxing anymore, just very intense.

I think the natural seating position in this stirrup chair is maybe 30 degrees above just laying flat, but now Carly and Val had me sit up more and more, lifing my shoulders like a foot off the back..but this was hard to hold for a long time on my stomach muscles, but they found some small couch pillows to cram against my lower back that would support me enough.

I could now lean back to the chair if I wanted to, or lean forward, but I could also hold this position for as long as I wanted to.

So, with that, Val took a ropes from the spikes on my feet and brought them up to my collar and tied them into my front loop, so if I leaned back, the rope would pull the spikes into my defenseless feet.

I thought that was it, but not yet...now they had another set of spikes and put them against my thighs, the hamstring side, just under my ass, then they used the loops on these and wrapped them around the back of my chair, and attached these ropes to the front loop as well.

Since they wrapped it around the back, now if I leaned forward, these would tighten, so if I leaned back, the feet spikes would dig in, forward, the underside of my thighs, only if I stayed mostly still would I be ok.

I had totally stopped paying attention to anything outside my won sphere, but now I could see that the 3 guys were each fucking a girl or girls, and a few other girls were having fun amongst themselves, this was all happening 10 or 15 feet in front of me and I just now noticed. I also noticed the place stank of wine and sweat and the sounds were groaning and moaning.

But, Ang had turned it up again, making the engine whine now, making it louder as it speed up. I stayed straight, as it happened, but it was hard not to react..to move my body somehow. My hours and hours of training being fucked had me naturally adjust and straighten, so the dildo could go in as smooth as possible.

Kim asked Ang to stop the machine for a bit, and she took over and pulled the dildo out of me and stopped the machine, she then lubed up my ass and the dildo as much as she could, a second application, it had been like 2 hours, I'd guess since we started. She also sort of looked me over to make sure I was ok.

Then she had another remote, which she used to turn the dildo on, and to everyone's delight, it started to vibrate and shake on the stick. She turned it to max and had the machine shove the dildo all the way into me, it slowly entered me, to the crowd's applause as I inadvertently bucked as the vibration touched my prostate, causing some pressure on my soles then legs as I remembered to steady myself, but it was minor, just a reminded to be careful.

With the dildo on full power vibration, Kim threw away that remote and gave the machine remote back to Ang, right now it was at the slowest.

I had too much to worry about, as I was quickly shifting to desperate to come mode, but I'd never had anything to worry about in this state before, I was usually just tied up and sexually tortured.

But for now, the machine was still slow, Ang was being light on the controls. The girls were gready and near me, pulling my hands to them, my body was jumping at the slightest touch, and my dick was twitching and leaking like crazy. When I thought about it, my dick felt so sore, but it was like #5 on my concerns right now.

They had already done a few sexually sessions with me, and I think they were confident that I couldn't cum until my dick was getting strokes, but I wasn't convinced, and was hoping today would finally be the day.

Now I felt it speeding up, seeing Ang with an evil grin, hear the motor start to spool up, it still wasn't as fast as she had it before, but that intense vibration was driving me crazy. I was trying to teach myself to stay in the same position no matter what.

But it kept getting faster, my body was quivering, then I felt pain in my feet, and leaned up, instinctively.

I could feel hands on my balls, lips on my neck, both hands had soft, warm skin, the right being led to a wet pussy. I wanted to smell it and taste it, but could only touch. I wanted to bury my face in it. id do anything. My body was excited now, it could feel an orgasm building, it didn't learn it lesson about that yet.

I heard the machine strain, and noticed it was going faster again, Ang looked positively evil, standing between my helpless legs, watching me.

Then I felt pain on my nipples and leaned forward, again, pain in my thighs, and tried to lean back, Carly and Val had put on the teeth nipples clamps on each nipple, they fucking dug in. Then they sparked me, shocking me, I jumped back, and my feet felt pain, real pain, more than a warning. I leaned forward. The machine was louder now, this was getting to be too much.

I felt a hand on my right wrist pull, and I realized my fingers were in a pussy, so I started to press her g-spot as I heard a moan. I could feel the teeth on my legs and feet, they didn't break the skin, but they sort of dug in, pushing my skin back farther in then they had before. If they would break the skin, they'd all already chosen their location.

Someone was plying with my balls so good, I was moaning, I felt cold on my chest, smelt wine, I had no idea if it was intentional, but i didn't care.

Lips in my ear, licking, I thought Id blow and turned, exposing my neck for more licked and tensed, ready to cum, but instead I just felt my feet hurt again.

The machine whirred more, speeding up, I couldn't make out the strokes anymore, but it must have been fast now, I couldn't focus on that, I had to trust my well trained ass to handle it.