Dom Roomies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I heard the whoosh and felt the crack against my soles, one much worse than the other. I heard sounds from the crowd as it hit. I grimaced and held tight, and kept my feet in the air, but a lot more was to come.

I felt a hand on my ass check, leaning against me and starting to play with the dildo, as my feet were getting beaten from that cane. It happened a ton of times, until the guy said "Fuck, he can take a beating." and then I was allowed to lower my feet, and heard those guests leave.

I was on edge for hours, but finally feel asleep and was left alone.

At this point, they really started to modify my diet. My first summer with them, they had me on a strict diet and workout regimen, it was to get me in great shape, to build muscle and be active to lose fat, so I had gained maybe 20 lbs of muscle and was 10% body fat, had a six pack, defined muscle..I was in great shape and looked great, in short. I think they really liked fucking me when I looked like that.

I was always short, around 5'8'', and at the time I was about 175, when before I met the girls I was about 160, because they had me on such a strict workout regimen and diet designed to make me stronger, so i had add muscle and cut fat, so I easily gained 15 lbs of muscle over the time.

But the girls new diet for me, which was mostly rice and veggies, with a small amount of beans, similar to what they made me eat when I was alone. It was way lower on protein than before, and was obviously designed to lose weight, especially muscle. I'm sure I got less calories and just less food in general. I was hungry a lot. They feed me my meal twice a day, lunch and dinner, and I was sure they were slowly, very slowly, lowering my portions over time, as they always prepared and served, away from me.

After two months of drastically decreased calories and my protein probably cut my 90%, along with working out 5 times a week to never, to never even exercising really, as I was trapped in the house and just crawled around, I'm not sure how much exercise crawling is, but I assume very little.

They weighed me almost daily, so I knew it was for a reason, but after just two months, I was obviously smaller, just by looking at the mirror, and I had lost 10 lbs, I'm sure it was mostly muscle, and I wasn't getting any fat, which was obvious as I was constantly hungry.

Then, in an attempt to both torture me and also atrophy my muscles to make me weak, they made me do an enema before bed, then had me get into my bed, then gave me a gallon of water with a long straw into my mouth, and also attached a tube to my urethra tube to a bucket, so I could piss.

Then, instead of my bed letting me out in the morning, I was locked, and had to stay like that for 24 hours plus another night, without moving, only able to drink water and go piss, basically completely ignored, when they let me out that morning 2 days later, they told me to shit if I had to..I didn't, having not consumed any food. Then they weighed me and I had lost 3 lbs. When I got up, after not moving for so long, I felt physically weaker. I was given my normal lunch, probably 1 percent less than I got last time, I was sure, systematically lowering it.

They were happy with that night, because for the next few months, I was locked up for 2 nights at least once a week. I could feel my muscles basically being consumed for energy, I was constantly hungry, my meals providing a very brief respite. They fucked with my meals constantly during this time. Almost always at least adding piss. Carly, especially liked to piss in it, then add some chili pepper flakes, some mustard, peanut butter, and then step in it with her feet, mashing it all up, like it was a winery until it was a sludge, and then sitting down and telling me I could eat the bits off the floor and her feet if I wanted, or I could clean it up and throw that away...being so hungry, I'd always lick it all up eagerly. I liked the peanut butter, I craved the protein, and I would beg her (with body language and expressions) to put some in between her toes, or usually do it, and then eat it. I became obsessed and desperate for food during this time. This time was so hard, just feeling like I never had enough food, thinking about it constantly. And as fucked up as it sounds, I liked the piss sometimes, it was erotic, drinking that for them, and I really didn't mind the taste, it broke up the incredibly bland beans and rice. The worst times was when they'd put hair, usually pubic or their nail clippings in there. They were so hard to get down.

The pinnacle of all this was they had me fast for a day, and then did an enema, as well as a heavy salt water thing that basically went through me in 10 minutes also acting as a kind of enema.

Then, they had a nurse come over and she showed them all kinds of things about me. Limits to push that were safe, and stuff that would seriously fuck me up. She inserted a catheter into me, and then they locked me back up in my bed. I was given a straw but instead of water it was a lemon juice mix, that I was told would give me all the nutrients I needed and I was then given the complete blackout mask that wraps down to my neck, my dick cage was tightened down, I could feel my head bulging in between the bars, and locked into my bed and left like that unable to move for 7 days, unable to actually piss, as the catheter slowly worked, and since I didn't eat and was already given an enema, I didn't have to shit..I just existed, drinking was my only source of activity.

But my weight loss was rapid, I was at 140 lbs after 5 months with them, I was so thin, and just felt so weak when doing physical exertion.

Eventually, I dropped below 130, and that seemed to be about my healthy limit. Both Carly and Val could now almost certainly overpower me, and I think even 2 tiny sub 100lbs woman could quickly subdue me, I just had no power anymore. If Carly or Val just sat on my chest, which they did from time to time, I could not escape, they could easily control me and do whatever they wanted from this position.

Val liked to test me, and would come with handcuffs, and if she couldn't handcuff my ankles and wrists together in 5 minutes, she'd let me go, but if she did, she would punish me. Leaving me handcuffed as I was and cane me, shes pick an area on my body and beat me till I had giant welts and sometimes would break the skin...hard enough to make sure I really was trying my best not to lose, until I was desperate not to lose. I think she did it over 10 times, I won like the 3rd or 4th time, and after a few more times I clearly had no chance. She would toy with me, tire me out and then throw me around until I didn't even really resist the handcuffs..she was breaking me physically. Sometimes, she would put me in a choke until I basically passed out and then easily maneuvered me to get me cuffed, and then she would cane me as she taunted me.

I think she stopped simply because she knew I was no longer a challenge and it got boring for her. They also told me that they liked me having no fat, as it was protection for their punishment, now hitting my ass, I didn't have the same amount of padding I used to.

At that point all the girls were able to easily carry me over their shoulder somewhere, we had some training so that I would help them in they needed it, and sort of jumped, but if I was standing up and just leaned forward, the girls could crouch and pick me up easily.

My leg tattoos were still being completed at this time, and it annoyed the artists that my legs were shrinking somewhat, distorting the tattoos, and they'd have to adjust or retouch more than they wanted to.

Once I was at this weight, even though I'd obey them instantly, the girls liked to "manhandle" me, and use that expression often, instead of asking me to lie on my stomach and put my hands behind my back, any of the girls loved to force me down suddenly and force me into a position I obviously would have willingly got into.

One of the most humiliating things for me, was when in front of like 10 people, Val kicked me in the balls, and then as I was doubled over in pain, she got underneath me and scooped me over her shoulder, then carried me over to Kim, who shoved a big tailed dildo into my ass while Val had me slung over her shoulder. She then carried me around for a few more minutes as people spanked my ass and teased me, and I just like hung there, feeling helpless and so childish.

They also had me stretch a lot during this time, increasing my flexibility, especially my legs and core. For months I was doing stretches and holding poses, I'm not sure where they got the exercises and poses to hold, probably from yoga for a bunch, but lots of other sources as well. They taught me a whole routine, that would take 1 to 2 hours everyday. Mostly passive, static moves, so I wasn't gaining muscle mass, but just improving my flexibility. They'd also find ways to tie me up, and I'd be stuck in a tight position, and slowly they'd increase the position over hours as my muscles burned and pulled. Sometimes they'd beat or fuck me while I was like this, but mostly they just left me.

As I was hitting the 130 lbs, I was also very flexible, I could do the splits any number of ways, I could sit down and get my leg up near my head, I could lay on my stomach and get my foot to the back of my head. I could stand on one foot and get the other above my head. I could easily get my soles and bend backwards and get my palms on the ground.

This also helped my balance a lot, so even if those crazy high heels, where my heels were already almost directly above my toes, I was actually able to stay on my feet, even if they shoved me, I could easily stop myself from falling, when before I would tip right over.

Of course, the girls didn't like this, so they had me grind the soles of the huge plastic shoes at my toes, which was already only an inch and a half long, with a metal file, all along the edges, until the flat bottom was now very rounded, it was like having a cut in half solid plastic tennis ball for a sole and of course, made me very unstable again.

At one point, Val had a friend who was a fighter that cut weight before he fought, so they had me do it for 3 days, doing a sort of boxing pre weight in routine, which is a lot of sweating out excess moisture. They limit water, and wear like plastic suits, things that get your body's water level down. They got me down to 114 lbs, which is crazy light. It's something that fighters will do a few times a year, so it was safe enough I guess, but it always scared me to see myself at that weight on the scale.

That first time, they didn't do anything once they cut weight, but in the future, they would have me cut weight for special occasions, parties, things like that. They loved to show off by how easily they could overpower me, carry me around, etc. At that weight they could scoop me up, or if there were three of them, 2 could easily keep me in the air, hold one thigh, and now that I was so flexible, hold me wide open as another stuck a fist in my ass.

Or, they'd have me lift my right leg above my head, I'm not even sure I could get my foot up to my chest 6 months ago, but now I could get it almost straight in the air. So, I'd stand, bring my leg up over my head, then my arms, and they'd cuff all three together above my head, so I was on one foot, and it was impossible for me to stay standing with the new heels, so one or two of the girls would often keep me up, it was easy to grab the ribbon on my corset piercing to tilt me around, and meanwhile they'd do any number of things to me, fuck my ass, fist it, stick a butt plug in there. This position may my asshole feel much smaller, so compared to like doggy style, everything felt much more full.

They would torture my nipples, beat me, whip me. In this position, they liked to actually punch my stomach, or kick my balls, and I couldn't do anything, while Val or whoever was holding me, could easily keep me up when I was hit hard and wanted to double over, holding my light body up completely until I could do it myself again. These would always end with the girl letting go of me and me tipping comically to the ground, three of my limbs stuck together. Sometimes, after I fell, they'd maneuver me into another awkward position, but on the ground, and keep going. Girls were always eager to fuck with a strap on like that.

At some point, they also decided that I should wear a mouth ring gag, one that keeps my mouth wide open, and I should wear that, unless someone took it off, and then put it back on when I was alone. They also had a dildo that they could shove into my mouth and the gag would hold it there, it would go down to my tonsils and was obviously uncomfortable as hell when it was in.

After I hit 130, they finally increased my portions, so I was no longer hungry almost always, and therefore my weight stabilized, they monitored it carefully for another 2 months or so, and at that point, they told me I could do my own portions and gave me strict instructions. But they insisted that after every meal, I was my bowl and put it back on the ground by the fridge, empty, and if there was anything there, piss, etc, to mix that into my meal still.

Sometimes they would just make a gross meal in there, and that would be my meal instead of the rice and beans, they'd put like a ton of hot sauce and peanut butter onto potatoes or something, or just a bunch of their leftovers, and in those cases I'd eat those.

Another thing they changed, after I was at my target weight, was they brought over another women, her job was to like laser my eyebrows, so they'd be gone permanently, and after those sessions were complete, the piercing artist returned, which terrified me, but was actually not nearly as bad as before, but I guess nothing is as bad as having a metal pole shoved through your dick.

She increased the piercing size on my scrotum and replaced the curved barbell piercings with identical ones that were bigger and heavier, but not dramatically so. She then did like 8 piercings where each eye brow once was, so I had metal rings for eyebrows now, then she did the same down each ear, all along each lobe, I had metal rings.

So, if you're keeping track, I know had my eyebrows and ears heavily pierced, my nipples, my cock for the chastity, my balls 4 times, each ankle to lock in the shoes and my corset piercing along my back.

The whole time here, my eyebrows were the only hair that I had kept, having been required to be shaved everywhere else every second day, so I thought I'd just be totally hairless now, but not so, in fact they were going for a much more feminine look, and from then on, I was made to grow my hair, but still keep everything else shaved, I even had to keep my sideburns away, and they would only like roughly maintenance trim the very end of my hair every once in a while from then on, so my hair got very long, down past my chest if it was in front. My hair was naturally thin and black, and actually grew out quickly, as I'd never tried that before.

But, as soon as it got to like my shoulders, the girls would die or have me die it occasionally. Almost always it was a bright pink.

They also then had me take good care of my own nails. I knew how to do this already as I'd done it for them so many times, but my toenails and finger nails were to be bright red, unless they specifically told me otherwise, and I was to grow my fingernails out long. And they had to be well maintained, any damage to the paint would need to be corrected the next time I was not doing a task.

I very quickly became very feminine in appearance, from being now very thin and no bulging muscles, my body type was very feminine, I now had long hair, smooth everywhere else, always was wearing incredibly high, feminine heels and painted, long nails, and certainly the pink ribbon corset was very feminine. So were my leg tattoos, with lots of pinks and flowers and hearts. And they always made me keep my skin moisturized and soft, and they also now often spritzed me with some of their perfume, especially before guests arrived. They had also quickly switched my bottom ear piercing for a larger, swaying pink ring that they loved to watch move as I was fucked.

They had even joked about getting me breast implants, and I knew it was joking, but I also was sure they at least gave it a bit of thought, but paying for a major operation to do that, it probably was too much trouble.

At that point, it had been a year and a few months, to recap my state: I had reached my target weight, had long hair, and looked extremely feminine. I was now 130 lbs when I wasn't cutting. The tattoos on my legs were finished. The metal tube in my urethra had been expanded several times, until the tube was big enough to squeeze a smaller female pinky inside the metal tube, so without the tube, a pinky could be put all the way into my dick.

As insane as it was to see someone shove their finger into my dick, it wasn't even the worst thing that they'd done to my dick. The worst was the chastity cap, how they had shrunk the cage slowly over the year, it started at 6 inches, was quickly down to 5, and then about 4 a few weeks after that, but from then, the cage shrinking slowly moved, a little bit every week or two, each little adjustment down was so small it was hardly noticeable, but obviously over a year, 1/16th of an inch every week or so, that adds up. At this point, it was barely an inch long, my dick was tiny.

I just couldn't get hard anymore, it was like my body learned, and when I got turned on, I would get hard, like normal, and that would cram against the cage, blocking my erection, and causing me pain. And that would happen pretty much every day, for months, as the cage got smaller and smaller, until I just stopped getting hard.

The girls had explained that with time, this would become permanent, my dick would just be an inch, but at this point, likely if the cock cage came off, I could probably recover back to normal in a few months. And even now, if they took that cage off for even a few hours, it would start reversing the shrinking they were trying to do. So, it was almost never off, and never for long. And they said the longer I wore it, the longer it would take to recover, until I couldn't, and I knew they had every intention of making this permanent.

The one good part was that for a while, until I stopped having full erections, I hadn't come this whole time. And while I still could get erect, I would get so incredibly turned on, like my body was shaking, I was so close to orgasm, they'd give me so much stimulation, especially in my ass, but also my nipples, my balls, all over. They got so good at it, getting me so fucking turned on that I was spasming, my dick was pushing so hard against the cage, every touch on my body felt like it was electrified. They'd keep it up for hours, meanwhile they'd also piss on me or have me either ass or a guest's pussy, if they were there, which only got me more erotic. They'd put a vibrators to the cock cage to add even more, but there was no stroking, and without that, I just don't think I could cum.

But I spent hours like on the edge, and I always thought I could get over. These were the loudest times for me, I'd moan and wail, I just couldn't control it, after hours of it, I'd break. Id buck and start to try to grab my dick, so they'd have to tie me down. For hours and hours, for so many days, my only thought would be "If I could just cum..."

And they'd always suddenly just stop, and a few times it broke me and I'd cry, I was so desperate to do it, and never could, and I knew my dick and balls would just ache for days after that. I got the worst blue balls. It was so devastating to me after, because that was when the hope went away.