Dom Roomies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My asshole opening and closing so rapidly around each grove, like a rounded screw, 3 on each push in and then back out. It was going in and out more than 2 per second now, that's over 120. It was still Ang, I could see. She was about to get into the speeds where you have to be really careful..but my girls weren't there. I glanced around, panicked to make sure they were supervising, but couldn't it pulled the nails.

Instead I caught a slap and felt a pussy press against my fingers... i had let them go limp inside her, a terrible crime if she told the girls that. I got back to her g spot, trying to get my thumb on her clit.

My nipples hurt, someone was pulling on them, the teeth digging into me. Then they shocked me hard. I leaned forward to relieve the pain of the pulling nipples, but that put pain on my thighs, so I had to stop, but they kept pulling. I had to almost pull back and that hurt so much, like my nipples would rip off.

Who was doing that? Kim? I looked, it was that blonde girl that I had first touched her pussy..she was just torturing me because she wanted to. I could see her sadistic grin and huge boobs hanging over me.

The machine was loud now, my prostate was getting so much stimulation, someone had leaned over and had my balls in her mouth, sucking them, I loved that, I hadn't had that happen to me in so long. It felt so fucking good. I was going to come, I could feel it. My whole body tensed again, every muscle, except my ass, if I clenched my asshole now, that would fuck me up good. I held for 10 seconds, desperate to come.

But instead I just felt more pain again, my dick rammed against the cage. That blonde women still kept a bit of pressure on my clamps, she leaned over my face and I know what she wanted, I opened wide and she spat cum into my mouth. obviously from the stripper, I swallowed right away. I was a good boy.

I was confused, I thought she'd been right there for a while, when did she suck off a stripper?

I felt pain and pleasure everywhere, my thighs, feet, ass and nipples, I felt lips on my neck and hands all over. Someone else had my balls in their mouth, the hair color was different. I stroked her thigh and butt to encourage here.

My dick was leaking and twitching like crazy. I saw a camera. Both my hands had fingers in a women, I was stroking and moving but had no specific control, it was too much.

The machine whirred harder, for maybe half a second, then I felt the arm catch up to the engine, as it kicked it up another gear, this was a huge jump in speed. I saw Ang's face looking at mine, as I jolted back as the dildo was now flying back and forth inside me. My jolt sent intense pain through my feet, I knew that had pierced the skin, a lot of those spikes were in my soles, I was sure, the pads of my feet below the toes, where you rest your weight, and into the arch. I think they were in me, but now that they were, it wasn't that painful anymore. I think i had equilibrium now, and tried to get some awareness again.

I was making a lot of noise, I tried to quiet down, I think when those feet spikes when in me, I yelled. I was still sure I could cum, that whole area was like spasming, out of control. I felt wet on the front of my neck, I had maybe cried a little, or someone had spit.

I saw Ang was still at my feet, she was quite tall, and the blonde still on the clamps was quite short in front of her. My hands still wildly trying to satisfy whoever stood there, I think the girls had switched a few times, I can't be sure though.

I heard the machine screaming now, and said "oh fuuucck" as I knew what was coming, and sure enough that brief delay, like when you hit the gas and the car takes a second before it started to really push, it happened, and the machine was now sounding like it was in as much pain as me, I could hear some cheers too, but all I could hear mostly was the machine. It was too fast to guess the speed now, it was all a blur to me.

I couldn't concentrate on anything now, there was too much happening. I heard voices and words, but couldn't comprehend what was being said. I felt pain everywhere, but would just instinctively move my body to minimize as best as I could, it was subconscious. I'd look around, but it was like I'd just woken up, I wasn't really processing and the images weren't that clear. I was naturally trying to stay as still as I could, as any leaning back meant that the spikes in my feet would dig in inside me and hurt again, but when they were still it wasn't that bad at all.

The only thing I was able to focus on at all was my dick, the orgasm had built inside of me so long, and was so close, my cock was pushing and twitching making the cage bounce around, my whole body was tensed, every muscle held tight in anticipation, but it hadn't come yet, instead, I heard the machine getting louder now, and louder, and faster. There were so many face around me now, especially near my legs, and then a huge cheer, and laughter.

It must have been at full speed now, that's why they cheered. That was 300+ rpm, at least 5 times in and out per second, plus the ripples on each thrust, that was so much movement per second that my asshole was dealing with. 6 to 7 inches, tip to base, back and forth. That can't be healthy.

I was completely out of conscious control, but I somehow knew to keep my ass still and relaxed. To keep taking it, no matter what.

I thought that was max, but it wasn't. Ang hadn't played with the stroke length yet. She was extending it more and more, until I could feel the balls hit my ass each thrust, but she kept going, until it was really starting to press against me, punching me. Now, both me and the machine were getting moved over time, so people had to hold the chair and the machine more steady.

But, that still wasn't it, she now worked on the other end, and even though it was coming in and our 5 times a second, the inch or so of the tip of it never left my ass, but now I could feel that tip length in my ass shortening, over a minute or so, the stroke length was changed, until it was now just barely staying inside me. And then punching me as deep as it could, over and over.

Val now jumped a whole bunch of lube over my ass and over the rapidly moving dildo. I could feel it splashing over.

If you've never been fucked in the ass, by far the strongest sensations, good and bad, come when the sphincter is actually penetrated, going from an empty ass to having something in there is easily the hardest part. Like, when taking a fist, by far the hardest part is sliding the widest part into me, once they get to their wrist it's much more comfortable, relatively. The insertion is the hardest, even the rapid stretching and contracting that the ridges were doing to me now, while really increasing the intensity, it's not the same as something coming all the way in and all the way out. That was hard, and I couldn't imagine how I would handle that happening at this pace.

But it clearly was going to, I felt the rounded head was now halfway out, staying just against my asshole. I noticed Val checking my bonds, to make sure my hips and legs were strapped in super tight, I guess.

It started to move again, and I freaked out, I wasn't sure I could handle this. "No, no, no." I was saying, sometimes pleading or begging, other times trying to insist. "Stop! don't!" But this was mostly ignored, or I was given a shock, a slap, or a push, which would yank on the foot spikes.

I noticed my whole body ached now, I think I'd been clenching to try to coax an orgasm out of myself, my whole body, my toes were curled up, I noticed I had made really tight fists, they'd abandoned trying to get anything useful out of them. My lean, smooth legs, with no fat, were hard, the muscle definition easily visible everywhere. I had no idea how long my whole body was in a clench, but it was way longer than the few seconds I normally am before orgasm. For almost the next week, my muscle ached and were tired all over.

But it wasn't over, and finally the moment of truth, as I felt the dildo sliding out, and it got separation, only to plunge back in milliseconds later, I quickly lost control, I remember thrashing around, and lunged forward, pulling the nails deep into my legs, prickling my exhausted muscle in a hundred places.

It was around this point that I don't remember anything, but of course, it was all filmed and they made me watch later.

I was thrashing so much, and the needles were now clearly buried in me, they took the ropes off and just left the pins strapped to me, so they were stuck inside me. I could see the dildo at times an inch outside my ass, only to fire back in deeply, immediately. I was making so much noise, none of it made sense.

Then a few whips and stuff were brought out and the girls started to use them on me. I don't even recall that, despite seeing some shots land across my chest that made me wince just watching.

I watched as the blonde girl pushed the alligator clamps tight between her fingers, squeezing my nipples even harder, before twisting and pulling them violently, looking at my face as she tortured me, before Carly stepped in and took them off me. Since then, my nipples, which used to be very sensitive, had lost a lot of feeling, I was pretty sure I sustained a bunch of nerve damage around them, and it was probably right then on camera.

Now, Kim was above me and started to pat my head, stroking me and whispering in my ear. She told me she was saying things like "Calm down, be still."

And after a few minutes, it seemed to be working, I don't think the machine had changed, but I was now laying against the seat, still taking it, much more calmly, but obviously still very distressed.

The blonde woman came back, jerked off a stripper right beside me, and had him cum on my face. I'm not sure I even noticed, but the stripper started to shovel the cum into my mouth and I didn't resist.

A minute later, she had his dick again, but this time guided his piss over my face, and I watched as I instintively turned and opened my mouth, drinking as much as I could. Kim watched my face as I watched, to learn what I'd done.

I watched now as Ang straddled my face, and sat with her ass over my mouth, and I must have been doing a good job as she was writhing. As this was happening, the machine finally was slowed way down, and when Ang got off me, I could see my body finally relax and then I passed out. The machine was then brought to a total stop, dildo still inside me as the girls sort of inspected me briefly. The only thing that was moving was my cock, it was still occasionally twitching.

I remembered awaking a few hours later. I would learn that after I passed out, the girls, all the girls at the party, had about 90 minutes of time before bars closed, so they wanted to see how many guys they could convince to come back and come on me. Apparently it made the last call a crazy frenzy, as they brought so many back. They would service all comers as long as they'd cum where they were told.

I woke up to another orgy happening around me, this time more guys then girls, who were sucking and jacking off guys all around me, all very near my body so they'd be ready when they came.

Then, they did start coming on me. Most of it was on my face and head, in my ear, over my eyes so I couldn't open them. I held my mouth open, because that was my training. Some cum went directly into it, other times I'd find some shoveled in or fingers to suck clean. And the girls did that until the guys were all spent, and finally that night was over and everyone felt me alone, still strapped in, dildo in my ass, hundreds of nails in my body.

At this point I started to feel the pain and abuse that had been giving to me that night, and I just lay there until light hit, exhausted but way to sore and uncomfortable to sleep, and then a few hours more until Kim finally woke up and came to me. My nipples had massive bruises and just the general beating on my legs and chest, they were marked up good.

She slide the dildo out and said "You ok?" I nodded.

She then undid the straps and cuffs, so I was free, but still had the nails strapped into me. She told me to sit up, I did, on the edge of the seat, my toes touching the ground. My muscles cried out with every movement. My dick and balls felt like they weighed a 1000 pounds. My asshole felt like you'd expect, beat up by a robot that punched it 10,000 times.

"Put your feet flat on the ground, don't put any weight on them." Kim ordered. My heart broke, I thought I was due some sympathy and rest at this point.

I did, then she said "Put a little weight on them." I was still seated, but just pressed my feet down a bit.

"A little more...more." I started to wince as I felt the nails really shift and dig in. She gave me a few seconds. "You ok?"

I nodded. "Stand up, use your arms to help support you." Grabbing the chair to hold as much weight as I could, I slowly transfer weight from my ass to my legs and arms. I could feel the pins digging in deeper as my soles carried more and more weight. It hurt, but I obeyed.

"Good, now start to let go of the chair, stand up straight. It's ok, you're barely 100 lbs, you're a little sissy, this isn't that much."

I did it, again the pins dug in more, poking deep into my flesh.

"Into position," she snapped, and I instantly obeyed, fingers locked behind my head, elbows out, chest out and ankles touching, everything as straight up as could be.

She circled me once, hitting the pins that were in my hamstring, then stood back to admire. "Mmm." she said, pleased with this scenario.

She was only wearing a t-shirt, but threw it aside, now naked, and her fingers found her pussy as she stood a foot away from me.

"Walk to the fridge and back. Don't let your heels touch the ground...on the nails."

She was playing with her clit as she watched me walk the 10 feet there, turn around and walk back.

"Hop, a little." she said, and I obeyed, grimacing. "Again." She made me do it a few more times.

"Crouch down," she ordered. Then from behind she threw her legs over my shoulders, and grabbed my head with her hands and told me to stand back up. Now carrying her weight as well on me.

She somehow managed to maneuver all the way around, so my face was now facing her crotch, her legs down my back, and she said "Put your nose against my pussy, but don't you fucking dare do more than that."

We stayed like that for a minute as she taunted me, bouncing to put weight on my feet, rubbing her clit on my nose as I smelt her..until I heard a sound and Kim jumped down.

She opened her condo door and there was a guy at the elevator, "Who were you with?" Kim demanded.

He was off guard, "Umm, Carly."

"You met last night?"

He nodded.

Kim ran to Carly's door and yelled "Carly, you mind about this guy?"

Carly yelled back no and Kim, still naked, pulled him inside and Kim bent over the kitchen table 2 feet in front of me.

"Fuck me." she demanded. The guy took a little bit to make sense of this, but soon moved in to fuck her doggy style.

"I want you to bounce the whole time," Kim said to me.

And I did, watching them fuck 2 feet in front of me as I bounced on my nails. Kim's head was turned to watch me, "bounce" she said, with every stroke he fucked her, having me bounce in rhythm. As the guy speed up, she said it more. "Bounce, bounce. Bounce. Bounce." Faster and faster, until Kim was coming on his dick, and soon after he was about to cum, and Kim told him to cum on her back.

She thanked the guy and he was putting his pants on and leaving as Kim had me walk the few steps over to her and lick the cum off her back.

She sat on the table, looking so content, that I was sure it was over, but nope. She got up and the table had a wet spot where she had just sat, she always wiped her pussy with a few kleenex and had me clean the table.

She then handed me the wet kleenex and told me to put them in my mouth. After a few minutes she told me to swallow them. "That's your reward for being such a good boy, you haven't tasted my pussy that much since you got here, and you got me fresh fucked too, so I bet it's extra good...you're welcome." she said and laughed.

Then, she had me, still on my nail feet, give her a fucking two hour deep massage, when my whole body was exhausted and beaten up. I was starving too. But after that, finally, the other girls came by, and they ripped the nails out of my thighs first, taking pictures and stuff, and then let me kneel down and did the ones on my soles. I was then told to put my shoes back on properly, as they had been dangling to the sides of my feet this whole time.

And finally, I was allowed to shower, ice cold as always, getting rid of the sticky cum all over me, and then I ate and went to my bed. It was like lunch that day, but I was left alone there and unlocked at my normal time early the next morning.

They must have really liked having all those guys be a party to my humiliation, and they knew how much I had objected to anything involving guys my first summer, it was my only real demand.

And truthfully, I hated it, having other guys around me sexually, anything of that nature, I hated. I would never want to do a MMF in real life.

But that night, so many guys cumming on me, and I didn't even have time to process it or get upset, and I had so many other more pressing things I was worried about, that it sort of came and went, and it was something that happened. But that night, and the next week or so, I definitely felt really bad about what had been done to me, just thinking about all the random cum I'd swallowed from random guys, there was piss too, it made me feel so sick to my stomach.

But sadly, the girls really like it, and they started to push the cuckolding aspect of the relationship a lot, from that point.

The girls had mostly dated outside of the house, and went they brought guys back, they mostly did it in their own room with the door locked. Or they had their male friends over at house parties, and I've serve them drinks and stuff, but it was never sexual.

But, like I said, that all changed quickly, now the girls would often introduce me to a guy they started dating, and making me serve them the same way I would the girls, fetching drinks, etc. I'm sure the guys were allowed to do whatever sexual things the girl guests did, but none did, they were all there for my girls, and they never just brought random gay guys back to use me, which I was always happy about. So, there was no sexual contact, though I'd been restrained, had my senses denied, drugged several times, so it's possible they had fucked me and I just didn't know.

But they'd make me be just as subservient and emasculated in front of them as the girls. I'd do lots of odd tasks for them, like getting something for them, cooking, getting the TV remote, etc. Sometimes they'd get bored and just have me do shit that made them laugh, like draw a dick on my chest with a marker. Dumb shit.

The girls often insisted that most guys cane me hard in the ass at least once, leave a big mark, just to make sure they knew even that was ok if they wanted to. They were obsessed with sort of destroying normal bounds when it came to how people treated me, they wanted it very clear that anyone could treat me as badly as they liked. And I think they did well at it, people often felt comfortable quickly making me do shit that I'd never been asked to do in my own life. So many women.

And, really, it was impressive that got everyone to that state. If you went to a friend's house and saw a weird looking guy, and your friend said "Beat his ass and fuck him with a strap on." You'd be weirded out..but they somehow come people comfortable with that idea very quickly.

But, of course the cuckolding grew. I would often be taken into the room where they were, and I'd undress the girl while her date watched, stripping her naked, and then doing stuff like sucking her toes, or eating her ass while they kissed, or she sucked him off.