Dom Roomies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, they made me kneel in the corner once it got beyond foreplay and I'd watch, other times I was a prop, I'd hold the girl, a leg open, or in the air, or id lay on the bed and shed lay on top of me as they fucked literally on me. A lot of stuff like that, almost every night.

Then, when they were done, I'd have to clean up, getting kleenex and wiping her down, getting them clothes or towels or drinks, oftentimes they liked to use a condom and just have me hold the whole condom with cum in my mouth, or drip the cum out onto her ass and lick that up.

Or Id get the guy his clothes, he'd leave and I'd give her a massage or a footrub, and then carried her to the shower and cleaned her up.

Val loved fucking in very hot rooms, for a long time, and she loved after for me to lick her sweaty body all over. Sometimes she'd cum basically just from that. She also loved to get cum in her long, black, shiny hair and have me try to suck it all out of there, and then wash it for her after.

Then, I stopped eating the cum from the guys and instead the girls had me collect it, sometimes scraping it off their bodies or from a condom, and I collected it in a jar kept in the fridge. It was like bigger than a pint glass, and it got full.

Then, Kim had me fast for 3 days.

Then, and this was a hot summer day, the girls and who they were seeing were all in Kim's apartment, along with a few close friends, male and female, and it was like the hottest day of the year, everyone was dressed very lightly, light summer dress, short shorts, small tops. I liked those days. Kim was wearing a super thin, yellow dress and obviously nothing else.

We were in the kitchen. One of the guys was clearly instructed to film whatever was about to happen. First they watched as I inserted a huge fist size butt plug into my ass and Kim turned on the vibration. She then hung several weights on my nipple clamps, and on my ball piercings, so they were just pulled on and it was uncomfortable for me as possible.

Kim told me to get some feta cheese, salt and butter.

Then, she had me get my piss bucket, and she lifted her dress and had me catch it all in the bucket. She told me to pour a little in the pan, with some butter and heat that up.

I knew what was coming now, but soon after, she told me to get the cum out and fry that up with the cheese and salt. I was making a cum omelet.

She told me to stop after pouring about 75% of the cum in there, so I still had a small glass full left. Then, I started to cook the stuff I had put into the pan.

Kim told me to keep it really low and cook it nice and slowly. Piss, salt, cum and cheese, it was going to be insanely salty.

Meanwhile, that extra left over, I was told to mix in about the same plain yogurt. Then I added cinnamon and honey. It was going to be my desert. I was disgusted to realize that compared to the omelet, I was looking forward to that.

With that prepared and my omelet slowly cooking, Kim told me to take my food bowl around, having everyone spit in it, and made me go around a few times, until I had a good portion.

Then, I was given the clippers, and trimmed each of the 4 girl's pubic hair, and emptied the full contents of the catcher over the top of the omelet.

Now the cum, which was mostly clear, had now turned opaque white and was becoming solid, and Kim made me flip it and fold it, like a real omelet, and then pour more piss over it.

The cheese was all melty and some parts of the cum were starting to brown. Kim was now jerking off two of her fuck buddies.

It was ready, and I slid it into the bowl I had used to collect spit, which still contained all the spit, while the camera man filmed all this.

Finally, I held the plate under one guy Kim was jerking off as he came on top, and then the other.

Finally, I was to kneel in the middle of the floor, while Kim told me to take out my ring gag and then eat it all.

Of course, I had to grab it with one hand and pull a hunk of and pop it into my mouth.

I ate the whole thing, I was made to lick the plate clean, literally, down the glass of piss and then eat the desert.

Everyone was intensely curious for my reaction. I wasn't allowed to talk obviously, but when it was over, Carly ordered me to get a pen and paper and write at least two pages on every detail on it. What it tasted like, how I felt, what I liked, etc.

There wasn't much to say, it was disgusting and humiliating.

But, that was my life, and it's about 3 years in now and that's how it's been. They've stayed true to their promises at the beginning. I've never came, I've never been allowed to speak, to have hot showers, to wear clothes, to sleep on a bed, anything. I'm still the same size, and I wear the dick shrinking chastity at all times, and it's still useless and an inch. They take it off to play with my urethra, or let someone else, or the rare cleanings, but it stays on all the time.

The girls had gotten bored with fucking my ass at a certain point, but they had me do it myself once or week or so with the machine, or just squatting over a dildo or butt plug and fucking myself with it. I'm not sure why they did, I knew it wasn't just for my own benefit.

They still loved to have me cuckolded and prepare them to be fucked and/or be a prop in them fucking. Kim had a boyfriend for a time, and I had to bring them breakfast in bed every day, and when I'd arrive, they'd be cuddling and always slept naked, and I had to wait on the chair kneeling as they had long, romantic foreplay, and it was uncomfortable to hear their sort of intimate pillow, love talk.

Occasionally, they'd have other sort of grand plans, like I talked about, big parties, more extreme humiliation than usual, but mostly not, mostly I just took care of the house and whatever needs they'd have.

They would let me smell or be near their pussies sometimes, it was intoxicating. I loved it and would do anything. Sometimes they'd stick a carrot in there and I'd get to eat it. That was great.

My favorite part was that while I never licked my girl's pussies, they had a open door policy for a lot of women, and especially weekend nights, a girl or girls would come in and let me out of my bed, turn be around so I was on my back, hike up their dress, pull their panties to the side and sit on my face. I would eat them until they couldn't take it anymore, and that was the best, having my mouth buried in pussy was like cumming it me, it was all encompassing and so satisfying, and thankfully it still did happen a lot, as the girls had trained me to be very good at it.

I didn't have exact access to days, but it was pretty easy to keep track, and if I lose track, a major holiday would always tip me off, so I knew that it had been about 3 years and it was spring time now, probably May.

One time they brought over young guys, 2 freshman, who had wanted to be subs, and when they arrived, Kim showed them my dick and shoved a fist in my ass, and the guys basically ran away. Kim said "You got something special fucked up about you."

The girls were all past 25 now, and I wondered how long they'd want this life, me, and what would become of me then. I kind of wanted to try to live my own life again, but I was also scared I was fucked.

Some of the harder things were just never feeling warm, the cold showers and air conditioning and then cooler months, I was just always cool or cold, goosebumps often and I couldn't escape it.

Another was sleeping, I never slept deeply anymore, because so many times I was awakened by a large dildo plowed roughly into my ass. I was punished for crying out a few times, early on, when I awoke to feel that intense pain.

They would also cane or whip my ass really hard, I'd wake up to feel it cutting through my skin. But the worst was that my cock and balls were displayed so invitingly, like that, helpless and pushed out. I got my balls hit so many times, or something hot pressed against them. Because of all these things, I now woke up at the slightest sound, and would wake up several times every night, like I was prey.

They also only let me brush my teeth in the morning, so many times I went to bed having just ate cum, or ass or something, and just had that taste in my mouth all night.

They had what was basically a traffic cone, and had me sit on it until it was tight around my ass, and sometimes just leave me to balance on it, with my awkward heels, trying to keep weight distributed, I wasn't allowed to come up, and had to keep my hands on my head. Sometimes they'd tickle or whip me to make this even harder.

They had decided to punish smiling too, if they made a joke to each other and I heard, if I reacted, they'd punish me, until I never reacted to what they were doing.

One of the most humiliating things was just being like background, crawling into Kim's apartment, while she had a friend over, naked, looking very feminine, getting the broom and awkwardly on my heels walking around sweeping while they ignored me. I don't know why but that was as embarrassing as anything to me, I still haven't got used to those, and hate that feeling of eyes on me.

They had succeed in making my whole life that condo, these girls, whatever they needed.

My days were busy mostly keeping all their places clean, like spotlessly clean, cooking for them, and just pampering them, lots of massages and just general care, nails, skin, etc.

I often wondered how much they were really pulling the strings, to have me go willing, or they just thought they'd basically trap me into staying then doing whatever they want, or was the rest of their training more systematic then that. I really think that they were systematically breaking me down step by step, not just throwing more and more humiliating things at me.

I often asked myself if I made the right choice, if I was happy, but I don't think that concept really meant that much to me. I think I was fulfilled. In a lot of ways, the things that people worry about day to day, money, petty job shit, relationships, I didn't have to worry about any of that. In that way I was very free. My only worry that I couldn't shake was about my future, what if they did abandon me? What if they moved on, then what happens to me? I admit that bothered me a lot, but I think that with the sort of training I'd had, I was good at just letting go of that, there was nothing I could do, so why worry? So, I think as time when on, I would think about it a lot still, but the anxiety had gone away.

Obviously I endured a lot of pain and discomfort, but that too, was also basically me mastering self discipline, being able to endure and sort of accept and almost welcome the pain, I also got better at this as time went on, and while these times were unpleasant, I saw them as necessary, almost like eating veggies isn't as fun as eating pizza, but which is the more valuable experience? I saw the pain and sacrifice as building myself stronger, brick by brick, mastering my self. I didn't really fear pain anymore, which was amazing.

I admit some stuff, I just had no choice but to accept, especially around my dick, shrunk, tattooed and full of holes, there was no way for me to spin that as positive, nor was never having sex, so again, I just accepted that was part of my life and tried to move on. There were always trade offs to any choice. You can't have it all.

I guess the humiliation was the hardest and the easiest, as I spent so much of my life trying not to look foolish, worried about giving a speech or saying something that people would think I'm dumb, but obviously the way I'm humiliated now, being pissed on, cuckolded, etc, is way beyond that. Really, humiliation doesn't matter, we've all done stuff that makes us embarrassed, and it's always forgotten, usually sooner, sometimes later, but it doesn't really matter, in the grand scheme, but we still get ourselves so twisted up, living not to be embarrassed, so that too, felt so good not to care about anymore. I was embarrassing. Fine. It was ok.

All in all, I made peace with this life, and remembered how desperate I was for this when I lived a normal life, that I never thought I made a mistake.

I really got my joy from the girls, seeing them satisfied and happy, doing whatever I could to serve them. That was my life now.