Dom Roomies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls actually kicked me out of the hallway and got to work with the package themselves. Later, they called me in and girls showed me my new bed. It wasn't really a bed, but it was where I would sleep. It was like a table, but an upside down V, but very gentle slopes. It was padded leather. They had me climb on, laying on my stomach, (I couldn't really bend that way on my back), and anyways, I had those big rings now, for my corset piercing on my back, so my ass was at the top of the V, above my head by 6 inches or so. Then, they had me spread my legs apart, and Kim reached inbetween them and pulled my dick and balls out and down, so they were pointed down towards me legs, uncomfortable and very exposed. The odd angle felt so terrible with the metal tube wedged inside me.

It was like lying spread eagle on a bed, with my dick and balls pushed down towards my feet, but the angle of the bed made it fell much more vulnerable. They then strapped my thighs, so they were mostly immobile and out wide as my ankles dangled off the edge of this thing, inches above the floor.

They told me I would strap my own thighs in usually, I could do it all myself.

Finally, they told me to wrap my hands under the front of the bed, on either side, like I was hugging it, and felt two leather wrapped tubes, and stick my hands in. Once my hands were in there, Carly told me to feel around for a button, and push it. I did and felt the tube tighten, near my wrists, almost like a blood pressure thing, some heavily padded metal or something was clamping. Now I could not remove my wrists.

"So, you will do that every night, and the bed will unlock you and wake you at the appropriate time, Generally 530, but we can change it, if need me.

I badly wanted to ask how it would wake me, but I didn't dare, obviously.

"I'm told it will be really hard for you to sleep at first, it will take weeks, and you'll be incredibly exhausted, but eventually the body will adapt, it will be forced to, and you'll sleep ok."

"I think two important lessons you'll need to learn is that while you will use this bed, it is not yours, this is not your space, your area, it does not entitle you to private time, or quiet, or is a space that other's shouldn't encroach on. It's just the place you sleep. No one will have any second thought about having a conversation right there while your sleeping."

"And second, oftentimes when someone is sleeping, you'll say "oh, I'll wait till they get up." That is not the case with you. Your sleep at any time is less important than any need we have, at any point. If it's 4 am, and something is easier for me if you're awake than to just do it myself, then I'll wake you up. Your sleep time does not provide you with any sort of consideration."

"Finally, we'll give you this blanket. We'd like to see you try to put it on yourself as well, next time" They dropped a thin, scratchy, heavy blanket over me and adjusted it. It was huge, covered everything, and went to the floor, so I couldn't see anything, then when I felt a breeze and was figuring out what was going on. I felt fingers slide into my asshole, and press on my prostate. A big part around my ass and balls was obviously cut out.

"That's right, we still want access anytime to the only parts of you that are at least a little useful." Then she slapped my balls so I groaned.

"But, we still have one more," and she hit something and the cuffs loosened, and she told me to get out of the machine.

Then she told me to take my chastity off, which felt amazing, and to go and wash it in the bathroom, as well as my genitals.

They let me be like this for an hour, an hour of bliss, and comfort without metal in and around my dick. Before Kim said "OK, it's been two weeks in that tube, you're getting used to it. We're going to stretch your cock hole out some. She showed me the new tube. It was thicker and an inch longer. The last inch was thinner and plastic and flexible, it went in first easy, but as it expanded to the new thick metal, it was really hard for me to take it. It hurt, and felt so delicate, even though the metal was smooth and lubed, it felt like it was scraping as it went in me. I had no idea of something in me could rip, but it felt possible. I could fee the inner most tip curving inside me, deep in my body, past my dick. It felt so bad. I wanted to know the biology of what was even happening, where was that tube going? It was scary. Every movement I made made pain ripple out to my whole body. I was just begging this wouldn't permanently damage me.

Kim attached the metal cap back on and then said, "Now, this is my favorite part, I love this, but we've monitored your dick in that tube, and you often had a half in to an inch of space between your cock head and the cap while flaccid, so what I can do, is this."

She started twisting the bars, and slowly the cap moved down, shorter and shorter, until the 6 inch bars were down to about 5 inches, so my dick head was now touching against the cage.

"We're going to keep doing that, shrinking and shrinking it, limiting your dick size, and we're told that after a year, maybe a few, of being unable to get larger with erections, having it compressed, that it will sort of atrophy or mess up your dick, and it will actually be permanently shrinking, and you will likely never get a big, full erection. We wanna see how small we can make the little guy. Might as well right? you don't need it hard anymore."

With the new chastity strapped in, they told me it was time to try out my new bed, despite being very early, I was sure I wouldn't fall asleep in this thing at all, even worse when I wasn't tired.

But first, they showed me the rest of the delivery. It was two large screen TVs, they had me hang them on the walls right behind my bed. When it was done, Kim plugged it into something and showed me what was on the TVs.

They had the 2 TVs display images and short clips of all the fucked up things I had done, along with messages and tips for what they could do to me. Things like:

"Have him lick and suck your whole foot, just put your foot in front of his face. He'll do it for hours.

Sweaty? Have him lick your armpits.

It's a true delight to pee standing up or lying down. Tell him you have to go and he'll take care of the rest.

Stick your whole fist in his ass. It's amazing, and maybe a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The videos and images were what you'd imagine, taking huge things in my ass, eating ass, getting pissed on, sucking dildos, being tied up, whipped, hit, deep red marks and cuts on my body, etc.

They really wanted to create an environment here where everyone would feel free to abuse me, between this and my tattoos, I think they got their way.

They had me setup dildos, whips, lube etc, in shelves near my bed. And, to add the final touch, they had a laptop and a nice camera near my bed as well, so you could use the camera to take pictures or videos and put them up into the TV rotation.

With that, left to think about all those images I just saw on the TVs, the girls watched me strap into the bed, I managed to get the blanket on as well, I pulled my dick down to the same position as Kim had, before I stuck my hands in and pushed the buttons, locking me into my own bed.

From the dark, I heard Kim say, "That's how you'll sleep every night for the rest of your life." followed by a firm slap on my stuck out balls.

From that point, it was hell. The tube in my dick, already hurt from being larger than before, it felt like it was pulling me, and there was no relief. I could feel it twisted inside my body. I could felt it skewering my dick.

But, the pain kept growing, I could not stop thinking about it, this tube stretching out my dick, that flexible end, moving and pushing against my insides. I couldn't get comfortable.

The hallway was completely windowless, and had only dim lights, but I was covered anyway, I had no idea what time it was. But it must have been hours and I was suffering so much, and it was only getting worse, I was getting more and more anxious and I cracked.

I started to cry out for help, I needed to adjust my body, to get some relief from this chastity, just for a bit. I knew it would go back in, but I needed relief. So I kept repeating help a few times until Kim pulled the blanket off and said. "You better be really fucking hurt."

"The urethra insert, it's killing me."

She sighed, "I'll let you out. It's serious?"

"It really hurts."

The other girls showed up. I was out and stood up. Kim, bored, asked me if I was ok now.

I was much better, standing up and adjusting myself, and I nodded.

"Good," she said, "So you spoke and you woke us all up, for basically no reason? AND you talked?!"

"You're a fucking wanted sex criminal with no money and a fucked up body. You think you can ask us for shit?"

She then kicked me hard in the balls, and slapped my face hard, and told me to stick my face out, and she slapped it again, and she kept doing it until she finally stopped. They locked my cock back up and I went back to bed. It was still painful, but I obviously didn't say a word until I felt the wrists loosen, and I later on Carly told me to get myself out of it.

Later on that day, I was called in and learned more rules:

I was not allowed on the furniture, unless explicitly ordered.

I was only allowed to take showers on max cold.

I would go to the bathroom in a bucket on the porch, and then empty it out in a toilet, and of course only at the specified bathroom times. But for the time being, no other punishment. They told me it was coming.

And that was it, no immediate punishment, but two weeks after the incident, they told me I would have to learn some commands via touch.

They taught them to me, if I felt my ear being grabbed, I was to be ready to lick and kiss.

My nose pulled, I was to get ready to suck.

Slapping my cheeks meant hold my mouth open wide.

Pinching/twisting anywhere meant to stop moving, struggling. Get to a stable position and be a statue.

A tug on my chain meant I was to be put in a position by someone guiding me, and hold that position, until I felt a few slaps on the top of my hand, and that meant I could relax.

A pull on my pinky meant I could eat and drink, and to find it in front of me.

A pull on my thumb meant there was a bucket nearby and I could use it for the bathroom.

A little sort of head massage motion meant I could sleep.

They had me write them all done and gave me a few hours to memorize them. They wanted me to make absolutely sure I knew them very, very well, and I wouldn't get to look at them again. So, later on that day, they quizzed me, and I had spent hours going over them, so I got them all correct.

After I had passed, they had me eat and use the bathroom. And then put in ear plugs, and put on a heavy leather mask, with only a hole where my mouth was. It was pitch black.

After that they put on large headphones over the mask and started to play music. It was the same song on loop. I think it was on quite loud, but with the mask and earphones, that did a lot to mute it, so I could only hear the music, but it wasn't overly loud to my ear. Then they taped the headphones, wrapping tape all around my face to stick them down tight.

I was completely, totally bind and deaf now. That's why I needed these signals.

They tested me, moving me again using the signals, walking me by my chain. They had me lick their asses, suck their feet, and then they locked my wrists and ankles in cuffs, and each one had maybe two feet of space, so I could move, but limited.

They tugged my chain and they had me get into a sort of doggy pose. That meant I had to hold it, and they left me alone for hours. I had no idea what was happening around me, unable to see or hear. I could feel every breeze, I could tell when someone was near me, I think, due to vibrations in the floor.

I felt a chain, attached to each nipple ring, and then down to the chastity ring, and it was tight, so it tugged on all three points just a little. Then, they stood me up, and someone pulled the chain, making me follow them on my high heels, with ankle chains, as best I could.

Then, they had me get into a curled up position, ass in the air, and my body tucked in close, and they left me like that, for hours, I have no idea how long, I just stayed there on the cold hard floor, unable to do, see or hear anything.

After who knows how long, there was suddenly a very large object pushing into my ass, it quickly and violently slide into me. It must have been pushed hard, it really hurt. I tried to stay in my pose as best I could, but not being ready, with something that size, it really hurt. I tried to relax and let it normalize.

My head was then guided up and I felt a dildo pressed against my lips, I opened wide to let it slide in. It began fucking my throat. It wasn't extremely wide, but it was quite deep, and forced its way down my throat, and it quickly became very fast as I just held my mouth and throat open as best I could.

My nose was covered, so with the dildo in me, it was getting very hard to breathe. But the dildo fucking was relentless, banging into my teeth and ramming down my throat and I started gasping and hacking, but they kept going, holding me, not letting me move away or get the dildo out of my mouth, until I was panicking, until they finally pulled it away, as I was now heaving for air. Then, I was given a sharp kick in the balls, and went down, at this point they gave me the go to sleep signal as I felt their feet pad into the distance. The music had been turned off as well.

I was awoke to being pissed on. Then felt some oatmeal in a plate in front of me. I ate that and was basically left alone for an entire day, and put to sleep again, but was woken soon. I could feel lots of vibrations around me, it was crowded, I could just faintly make out the low rumble of talking.

I got the eat sign and found a bowl in front of me, of liquid, it was piss, mostly, with other bits of food in it, chicken, some veggies and beans, and who knows what else, it was like a piss soup that I slurped up. I could tell my all the vibrations that lots of people were watching me now, I knew I was being crowded around.

Again, something huge was roughly plunged into my ass as I was finished up. I was then guided to being on all fours and I felt some spit land on my back. I was then whipped and hit.

This was my life for a week, no vision, no hearing, and I spent hours being abused each day. I had so many random asses, pussies, feet, dildos shoved into my mouth and my ass was just as busy. I lost track of what was even in there at time, it really could have been anything.

At first, it really bothered me. I worried about so many things: Was that a guy that was just fucking my ass right now? Was he wearing a condom, was that a real dick in my mouth? It felt warm. Was that a foot in my ass? I really didn't know anything, I was getting overloaded and at first it was so terrible, to have my body violated so often and easily, to be treated like this, I couldn't stand it.

But a sort of magic thing happens, that once you can't take it anymore, you have no choice but to let it go, and it somehow felt better. It certainly felt freeing and relaxing. That happened with my body. It was no longer mine to worry about.

But that was my life for a week or so, having to idea what was going on, even in my own body, but just taking it, getting beaten, being an obedient boy and being ready to lick or suck whatever was put in front of my face, eating what I was told to eat, and in between having hours of waiting, and not able to tell what the fuck was happening. It really messed me up. Having things in my ass that I didn't even know what they were, having my tongue is assholes, having no idea who they were...

Even though I did like get to a point and snap, of my own body being violated, it was still the worst experience of my life, after getting over that. I got over the idea of being violated, humiliated, and the unknown of even knowing who, but there was still so much more, just the idea that I was treated rough, was tired, hungry, cold a lot. But, it was so disorienting, having no idea what time it was, where I was, unable to see or hear, and feeling everything so intensely as a result, everything done to me was magnified, as I had nothing else to do or distract me, except for what was happening right then.

I was so useless and completely at everyone's whim. The scariest was when I was obviously outside, on the porch, led out there. I was terrified they were going to push me off or something, but instead I was just outside sometimes, no idea if it was noon or midnight, and sometimes left alone, sometimes fucked with.

There was no escape, no relaxing, I'd think I was done, then Id get a sign and have to get into a new position, or guided to a new place, or just whipped out of nowhere. It was indescribably hard.

But finally, they started to take off the earphones and the mask, and I saw things for the first time, I saw a crowd. Kim stood over me and pissed in my face, as I just opened my mouth and let her spray all over me, some in my mouth, but also getting all over my chest and shoulders. Nothing made you seem more submissive than letting someone piss on you, which I think was the point of all the piss stuff they did, especially when others were around. It showed me, and everyone else, how low I was.

I was then guided to stand up, and went into the kitchen behind Kim, on my big heels, the gas stove was on, and a metal brand on top of it a metal rod with a heart on the end.

Kim have me get back on my knees and just watched as the brand heated up, becoming orange. The warm piss had cooled and was dripping off my wet hair, causing me to shiver now.

Deb handed me a dildo and told me to shove it up my ass, which I did, as the crowd laughed.

"Cold? This will help." Kim mocked. Then Val took the now orange metal off the burner and got it to my left bicep, and as I braced myself, I felt my skin burn as she quickly put the metal on my skin and rolled it over twice to really press and then took it away. Now, everyone gathered close to look. I didn't want to yet.

Then, I did, it was bright red, blistering and some bleeding. It looked awful, and still hurt like crazy.

After the commotion died down, Kim said, "That's it, punishment is done. Don't do it again." She then made me clean up the piss from the floor, as everyone watched, which somehow was more humiliating than anything, crawling around, making sure I was very thorough, as taught, it look like 30 minutes, and people were watching or just talking nearby, and occasionally staring.

She had told me to lock myself in the bed after that, the first time in like a week, it honestly felt great, compared to curling up in random places on the floor, with no idea what was happening. I lay down, the dildo was still in my ass. Kim didn't tell me to take it out, not sure if she forgot or not, but either way, I left it in, it wasn't that wide, but was uncomfortably long. I think I was so relieved to finally be done, I fell asleep quickly.

But, unfortunately I was awakened a lot in the next few hours, at first a cane had been cracked over my ass, jolting me awake, and then hitting me several more times, then the dildo was played with, thrust in and out a few times and they left me alone.

Again, I was woken by my balls being hit, and again, I lurched as much as my bonds would allow, but this time, the voices didn't leave, they were just hanging out nearby talking, Carly, Val, several guys and several girls whose voices I didn't know.

Obviously, I couldn't sleep now, not feeling at all secure, and sure enough, someone grabbed one of my ankles and gently lifted, so I, as I now did, was as accommodating as possible, lifted my ankle to where they were trying to guide it. They stopped when my knees were bent and my feet up above my ass. A male voice said, "bring the other one up too, hold there."