From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason gasped as she entered him, it felt so damn good and he was in lust. "More baby, I'm ready, I want it all, do whatever you want, but just do it."

He could hear her lust filled voice as she replied, "Anything you want lover."

Simone grabbed his hips and pulled out of him slowly, then with one slow, steady push, she buried herself in him balls deep. She heard him gasp as she bottomed out in him and she pulled back until just the head was in him. She then pushed in again and then slowly out, teasing him.

Then she heard him say, "Please Simone, no more teasing, just please fuck me."

She took hold of his hips as she pulled him up slightly and replied, "As you wish, lover." She then started to fuck him, she'd go fast, then slow until she finally found a rhythm that both of them loved. She could feel him push his ass on her cock every time she bottomed.

Jason was in heaven, since the night she accidently slipped her cock in him, they had done it a couple times more. But it was nothing like this night. Whether it was because of why they were doing it or whatever it was, he had never felt anything like this before. His entire body shuddered with the feeling. He didn't know why it was so much better, all he knew was that he didn't want her to stop. He wanted her cock sliding in and out of him.

Simone started speeding up as she was so close to cumming. She had wanted it to last, but she didn't think she could. Jason shuddered with pleasure when she speeded up and every time he felt her cock bury itself in him, he moaned out her name.

She groaned out to him, "Jay, I'm so close, I'm going to pop any second now, I don't know how much longer I can last."

Jason moaned as he heard this and told her, "Just do it baby, fuck me, fill my ass with your cum."

Simone, knowing that she was so close, took hold of his cock and stroked him in time with her fucking. "I'm so close Jay, please come with me, I want to feel your cum shoot all over my tits."

Jason shook with passion and lust when he heard her words then felt her take hold of his cock. He wanted to say something to her, but couldn't get any words out. Instead he just started to push his ass down on her cock harder when she buried hers in him.

Simone could feel her orgasm coming, building up inside her. With one last push into him, she buried herself balls deep and she started to cum, hard. She screamed out his name and told him she was cumming. As Jason felt her cock swell, he clamped down on her cock and it put him over the edge as well.

Simone could feel him clamp down on her which just made her cum all that much more. Then she felt his cock swell and jump in her hand as she watched him spurt a massive rope of cum up on her chest, almost to her face. She continued to pump in and out of him as she stroked his cock until no more came out of either of them. Then she just collapsed on top of him, smearing his cum between them.

Jason couldn't ever remember anything filling this good, or right. He held his wife to him trying to calm down and get his heartbeat down below heart attack levels. He marveled once again at his luck to have this women in his life. As she laid on top of him he gently stroked her back, wanting to say something, anything, but nothing coherent would come out. He kissed her head and gasped out, "Love you." That was as much as he could handle right know.

Simone laid there on top of him her heart racing. She was in pretty much in the same boat as Jason, wanting to say something, put not being able to. She felt him kiss her and heard him say "Love you." She hugged him tighter and finally got out, "Me too." Then she went back to panting trying to catch her breath.

She felt him start to shake with laughter and she push herself up a little so she could see him. She gave him a tired little smile and said, "We need wine."

She slowly pulled out of him, her cock still slightly hard and felt some of her cum run out of him. Once out, she rolled over and grabbed the bottle of wine and put it to her lips taking a big swallow. She sighed and handed the bottle to Jason who did the same.

She took the bottle from him and set it on the night stand and then grabbed his head to hold it with both hands and planted a kiss on him that would make your toes curl.

With a pant, she looked at him, smiled tiredly, "I love you." She kissed him again and said, "You were fantastic. I love fucking your tight ass."

He pulled her to him and gently kissed her, "I love you, my beautiful, sexy, wonderful wife. And I love having your cock in it."

He looked at the two of them, then smirked asking, "Any towels left?"

Simone laughed, then reached down to get two more clean towels. She handed one to him and took the other and wiped him down as he did the same for him. Once done, they filled the wine glasses up and sat together, trying to get everything back to normal.

Once they had rested and finished the wine, Simone suggest that a real shower would be in order. Jason agreed saying that he felt that he been the preverbal "Rode hard and put away wet."

Simone laughed and then smirked at him, "Well, I certainly tried to "ride you hard."

"Are you bragging or complaining?" She asked.

He pulled her to him and kissed her saying, "bragging." "And I'd be more than happy to let you ride me anytime you want if it's always going to be that good."

Simone blushed and grinned at him, "Anytime you want hubby." She patted his cheek, "Anytime." "That is as long as its reciprocal."

Jason laughed at her, then grabbed both of her ass cheeks to bring her close and kissed her again saying, "You can guarantee it." He kissed her once more and ground their cocks together holding her close.

Feeling their cocks rub against each other, Simone made a happy sound deep in her throat then said, "Shower first lover boy, then I need food and more wine to keep up my strength."

Jason laughed at her again, "Look at that, not even married one day and you're trying to order me around... tsk, tsk."

Jason turned around and started to walk quickly into the bathroom when Simone laughingly swatted him on the ass. "Smart Ass."

Jason turned quickly and grabbed her making her squeal and proceeded to kiss her with passion. "I love you so much, you know that?" "C'mon, since I do love you so much, I'll wash your back. And front and any other part I reach."

Simone kissed him back wondering again at her luck to find such a man. She loved him to distraction. "You can wash any part you want," She said leering at him. "That is as long as the same goes for me." She then reached down and grabbed his cock saying, "Come on lover boy, let's get to the washing." She then proceeded to lead him into the bathroom by his cock.

Jason got the shower going while Simone got some fresh towels. Once the water was how they liked it, they both got in. They both wetted down and Jason opened the shampoo and squirted some in his hands and washed Simone's hair. He rinsed her off, then had her turn so her back was to him and proceeded to soap her up and wash her back from her neck down to her feet. As he work his way back up, he slid a hand between her cheeks and lightly played with her, rubbing around and in her pucker. Then he slid his hands back up and reach around and slowly begin to soap her chest softly kneading and rubbing her breasts. Her nipples responded and they hardened and got erect as he played. He watched as the soap traveled down to her stomach and finally between her legs to her cock. He reached down and slowly started to wash and stroke her cock, using his other hand to massage and soap up her balls.

Simone groaned and pushed back against me as I stroked her cock. When she pushed back, my cock slid between her beautiful ass-cheeks and she clenched her cheeks and ground her ass against me. I groaned in pleasure as I slid my hands up and held her to me by her hips. Once I held her close to me, she stopped grinding her ass and slowly started to bobbed up and down, jacking me off with her ass checks. I groaned again, and she looked back over her shoulder at me and grinned saying, "I think I'm more or less clean now, it's your turn."

She slipped around in my arms and reached up to kiss me. As she reached up, her cock and mine slipped against each other causing both of our legs to go a little weak. She first shampooed my hair and then turned me around to start on my back. She soaped and massage my shoulders, then my back and legs. Then just as I did to her, she slipped her hand between my cheeks and soaped up my ass. I felt her finger rub around my hole, then I felt her slowly slide her finger in me. As she fingered my ass, I groaned from the pleasure of it.

She removed her finger, then molded herself to my back kissing the nape of my neck. As she kissed me, I could feel her cock slip between my legs. I clamp my thighs shut on it and heard her gasp. She slowly started to thrust back and forth between my thighs, her cock head rubbing against my hole and pushing against my balls whenever she went forward. She had wrapped her arms around me and played with my nipples like I did to her.

I looked back over my shoulder at her and smiling at her said, "I think my back and also your cock is cleaned now." I pulled away and slowly turned to face her and took her in my arms and kissed her.

She laughed at me replying, "Well, you know, I was just trying to be a thoughtful wife." She grinned evilly at me continuing, "After all, I plan on having it in your mouth again a little later and I wanted to make sure it was all clean and soap free."

I ground our bodies together again, our two cocks slipping and sliding against each other. I kissed her and replied back, "Well then, in that case, I guess I'm just lucky I have such a thoughtful wife. Let's just see if its clean enough."

I stooped down, grabbed her ass to pull her in to me and took her cock in my mouth giving it a good sucking and tonguing. I felt her legs buckle a little and I released it and stood back up taking her in my arms again.

"Yep," I licked my lips, "All clean and tasty, though I could have done with the soapy taste, it needs more rinsing." I laughed and kissed her.

She kissed me back molding her body against me again. She smiled, "I glad you enjoyed it, I know I did."

She kissed him once more, "I'd reciprocate, but I'm hungry. My stomach thinks my throats been cut. And as much as love eating you, you have no nutritional value. Well, except for little protein."

As we hadn't really been all that serious about what we were doing, we were more playing around just to enjoy ourselves, we rinsed off and dried each other. Once done, we went back out to the living room and I told her to find something to watch and open another bottle of wine while I made us something to eat.

She kissed me and agreed, then went to look for something to put on. While she did that, I headed to the kitchen to make us something. Looking in the fridge, I decided on some sandwiches and made us two roast beef and cheddars on rye. I plated them up with some chips and a pickle spear and carried them back out to the living room.

I set my plate on the coffee table and handed Simone hers with a flourish. "Your meal madam, one hopes you enjoy it." I said fawningly.

Simone giggled at me as she accepted the plate, "Thanks very much, madam appreciates it. Now how about you plant your cute ass down here on the couch with me." She patted the couch and took a big bite of the sandwich.

"As madam wishes." I replied as I grabbed my plate and sat next to her.

Simone swallowed, turned my face to her and planted a hot wet kiss on me and said sighing, "I love you so much and I'm so happy right now."

I looked at her with feigned shock saying, "Gee hon, it's only a sandwich, or is it because I threw some chips and the pickle in?" I tried to keep a straight face saying it.

She looked at me stunned for a second not believing what I had said and we both started laughing.

"God I love you." She repeated, "You are such a smart ass."

"As advertised." I answered back. "Um, good sandwich."

She scooted over closer to me and we ate our meal while we watch TV. After we finished, she topped off our glasses and we just sat there watching the movie and enjoying just being with each other.

By the end of the show, we were both a bit sleepy what with all the wine, the days excitement, and activities afterwards, we decided to go to bed. After we crawled into bed, we kissed each other and with Simone nestled in my arms, we fell asleep.

Sunday morning dawned sunny and nice. The sun coming through the window woke me up like normal. Apparently we hadn't moved one inch during the night as Simone was still in my arms where she was when we fell asleep. I love waking up before she does, she always looks so cute when she's sleeping. She always has a small smile on her face as she sleeps and wakes up the same way. Since we started sleeping together, I can't remember a time we she didn't. Me, on the hand, usually wakes a little grumpy and it takes me a few minutes to get to a functioning level. Though I have to say, that since we've been together, it really doesn't take me as long as it once did. I attribute that to the beautiful women in my arms, I can't look at her and not be happy.

I disentangled myself from her slowly so as not to wake her and made a trip to the bathroom. Once done, I pulled the covers off her to crawl back into bed. However, once I uncovered her, I just looked at her naked body lying there and decided to have a little fun. She had slept long enough.

I got under the covers and worked my way down till I was level with her cock and gently took hold of it and slipped my mouth over it. Then I slid my lips down to take her fully in my mouth. As I bobbed up and down on her, I felt her start to stir.

Simone was having the nicest dream, Jason was making love to her. But somehow, it seemed to feel very real to her instead of dreamlike. She stirred and her eyes popped open as she saw the covers raising and falling as she watched and felt a pair of lips on her cock. She felt the lips rise and then felt a tongue washing the head of her cock which made her shudder and groan. Oh God, she thought to herself, he is so good at that. She laid there for a bit more enjoying it, then she raised to covers to see Jason with her cock in his mouth. He smiled around it, then stopped saying, "Morning beautiful." He took her cock back in and continued sucking her.

As he restarted, Simone shook with pleasure and gasped out, "Morning baby." She groaned again as he took her all the way in as far as he could. She threw the covers off of them so she could watch him suck her.

Her whole body shuddered as started to suck her faster. "Jason," she moaned, "That feels so good." "I'm glad your such a good little slut." She gasped.

Jason smiled as she said this and though he'd show her just how good it could be. He gently took her balls in one hand and massaged them as he sped up sucking her. He wanted her to cum and he wanted her load in his mouth.

Simone felt him start massaging her balls as he sped up and knew it wasn't going to be long before she shot her load. That combination always made her cum faster. She grabbed handfuls of the sheets and laid back to watch her husband suck her cock. She was right, because it wasn't a minute or two later when she felt her orgasm building. She groaned as he gently squeezed her balls and she moaned out his name telling him she was going to cum any second now.

Hearing her tell him how close she was, made him suck her even faster. He heard her gasp as he did, then felt the shudder start in her body and her cock swell as she moaned to him that she was cumming. He slid up her cock until just the head was in his mouth and felt the first spurt of cum hit the back of his throat. He massaged her balls firmly as he sucked down her cum as fast as he could to keep up with her.

Simone arched her back as she started cumming, she felt like the top of head was exploding. She felt herself shoot and shoot her cum, feeling like was never going to stop. Jason was sucking her cock like his life depended on it and it was driving her up a wall with pleasure. Finally, her body went limp and she fell back on the bed. She felt Jason massaging her balls and running his thumb up her cock to milk out the last drop of her cum.

She finally felt him release her cock, giving the head a kiss as he did. She watch him slowly make his way up beside her and with one hand lightly stroking her arm said, "Morning lover, enjoy your wake-up call?"

She smiled weakly at him and patted him tiredly on the cheek before panting out, "Morning babe." "Yes, I, did," she gasped. She looked at him smiling at her with a shit-eating grin and as soon she caught her breath, she stated, "You are such a slut in the morning, you know that?"

Jason roared with laughter at her, "That I am baby, but I'm your slut, so its OK right?"

She smiled weakly and patted the top of his head, "Yes hon, you are my slut and if you ever stop being one, I'll divorce you." Then she chuckled still trying to catch her breath continued, "And that means, you'd have to go live with my parents because they said they'd adopt you if I ever got rid of you."

Jason laughed at that remembering the conversation. "Well, since I never want you to dump me, I guess I'll just have to continue being your slut."

"Good boy," She said laughing, finally getting her breath back. "And since you're so good this morning, how about I make us breakfast?" "I'll make my French toast."

Jason grinned and said, "Trying to bribe me?"

"No," She giggled getting out of bed "Just making sure that you keep your strength up, you're gonna need it when I get hold of you later." She proceeded to the bathroom patting his ass suggestively.

"Anything you want baby," He laughed. "I'll get the stuff out for you and make coffee."

Simone glanced over her shoulder as she walked into the bathroom and said in her superior voice, "That's momma's little slut, your such a good boy."

Jason just shook his head laughing as he headed to the kitchen to set things up.

He had just finished getting the coffee started when Simone walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around him. She hugged him, then kissed on the back of his neck and just licked it a bit and she felt him shudder. She smiled to herself, he always did that when she surprised him like that.

Jason turned around in her arms and put his around her and pulled her close. He bent his head down and kissed her saying "I love you."

Simone sorta purred deep in her throat and said, "I love you to. So damn much, I don't know how I lived without you in my life."

He hugged her tight, "I hope I never have to find out."

She was wearing thin, very tight, workout pants and skin tight tee shirt. Neither of which left little to the imagination. He felt her cock against his and felt his begin to harden as he held her to him.

Simone could feel him harden and smiled knowing the effect she had on him. Hers was doing the same but before this went any farther, she reached down and stroked him saying, "Down boy, food first remember?"

He moaned as she stroked him and said, "OK, Ok, food first. But I'm only trying to live up to the slut promise."

She just shook her head laughing at him and started to make breakfast for them. Jason got both of them a cup of coffee and made hers how she liked it. He sat at the table and just watched her move around the kitchen, he couldn't get enough of the sight of her.

Simone gathered everything together and mixed up the dip for the French toast, then she started slicing up some Brioche bread. While she did this, she was aware of Jason watching as she cooked. Just knowing he was watching her made her harden up some, it always did when she could feel his eyes on her. So, just to tease him, she stretched up to reach something from the cabinet giving him a good look of her ass. Then she turned sideways a bit and stretched again, this time giving a view of hardened cock and breasts. She could feel her nipples harden as she did this, and she grinned to herself as she noticed out the corner of her eye, Jason had reached down to move his cock around as he had become hard watching her also. She giggled to herself and continued cooking, as much as she loved teasing him, she was really hungry right now.

123456...8