From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers

"Taste it to your hearts content." She said grinning. "You'll never hear me complain about it."

I smiled at her and led her to the bedroom. As we stood at the edge of the bed, I wrapped one arm around her and pulled her in for a kiss. With my other hand, I tugged at the sash holding her kimono loosely together and pulled the knot loose. Still kissing her, I cupped a breast and tweaked her nipple, feeling her shudder as I did, then I slid my hand down and cupped her balls and lightly stroked her cock from her balls to the tip. She moaned in my mouth as I kissed her and melted against me as I played with her.

Breaking the kiss, I gently pushed her kimono off her shoulders and felt it pool at our feet. I picked her up and cradled her to me and kissed her again, then I laid her on the bed. As she did for me, I slipped a pillow under her and laid down beside her and kissed her sweet lips as my free hand roamed freely over her body. I stopped kissing her and made my way down until I reached her breasts. I licked her nipple before I took it between my lips to gently suck and lick at it, then switching to the other, I gave it the same ministrations as the first. I then began to lick and kiss my way down until I had reached her small patch of bush and inhaled her scent made up of her perfume and her natural smell. My cock harden even further as I breathed it in, then I slowly kissed my way around her cock and gently took her balls in my mouth to lick and suck at them, I heard her moan as I sucked first one, then then the other. I then ran my tongue up her cock until I was over her cock head, I kissed her head and then took it fully in my mouth as I began to slowly bob up and down on her cock.

I sucked her cock for a minute or so, then released her from my mouth which made her moan disapprovingly as I stopped. But I didn't want her to cum yet as I wanted her to cum with me when I did. I reached over for the lube and squirted some on my fingers, then slowly applied it to her pucker both around and in her. Simone shuddered with lust as I inserted one finger and stroked it in and out of her, then gasped as my other finger joined the first to get her well lubed up.

I sat the lube to the side and stroked my own cock with the left overs of the lube as I knelt between her legs. I laid a hand on her hip and took my cock with my other hand, then rubbed the head around her entrance as I watched her. She looked at me with want and lust in her eyes as she begged me to put it in her. I stroked her hip and pushed my cock at her pucker just starting it in her. I looked up to her again and with eyes half closed she begged me to fuck her.

I watched her face as I slowly and firmly pushed my cock into her with one steady push until I was buried in her as far as I could and felt my balls rubbing against her cheeks. The look she had on her face changed with every inch I pushed into her. First it was lust, then followed by joy as she felt it slide into her, to loving contentment as she felt me bottom out.

I knelt there slowly rocking back and forth not moving more than a half inch or so as I did. I did this until I felt her push her ass down on me to drive me deeper and I knew she was ready. Holding on to hips, I drew out, then slowly pushed back in, then repeated this speeding up with each stoke. Simone's moans of pleasure where driving me on, until she begged me again to fuck her harder. I then really started to fuck her, doing all the little things I knew she liked when we were making love. She started to push back at me harder and harder with each stroke, moaning and whipping her head back and forth as we made love.

I moved a little bit so that my cock would contact her prostrate every time I pushed in and watched her eyes go wide as she gasped out the first time I made contact. I tried to make sure that I would do this each time as I knelt up a little straighter and took hold of her cock to pump it in time with my cock, I was close and I wanted her to cum with me.

Simone was in pure bliss. She loved it that they had quickly learned each other's like and dislikes, and what drove each other over the edge. And Jason was a quick learner, she thought to herself as his cock made contact with her prostrate once again. She gasped with pleasure as she felt it hit and then the pleasure doubled as she felt him grab her cock. She pushed herself down on his cock hard as she felt it and she moaned out his name in pleasure and lust.

Jason heard her moan out his name and knew it wouldn't be much longer as her could feel her ass tighten on his cock and her cock slightly swell in his hand. He could feel his own orgasm start to build as he continued to pump in and out of her. He wanted to last a little longer, but he had no control over it what so ever anymore. Everything seemed to happen at the same instant, his cum boiling up and out his shaft, Simone's ass doing a death grip on his shaft as she started cumming, and both of them moaning out at the same time that they were cumming. As he was holding her cock straight up, her first shot landed on his chest and her second almost reaching his face. Both of them where moaning in pleasure as Jason kept up fucking her as long as he could until he spewed his last shot deep into her beautiful ass. He knelt there trembling, one hand on her hip to steady him and the other still holding on to her cock to gently stoke and massage out the last dribbles of cum into his hand.

They both looked at each other with a tired sated look on their faces. Jason let go of her cock and seeing her cum coating his hand, brought it to his lips to lick it clean of her cum. Simone watched him do this and a thrill went through her as he did. After cleaning his hand off, he slowly pulled his softening cock from her ass and heard her moan in disappointment as he did. Once out, he roll over to lay next to her and they both reached out their arms as one to hold each other. They held, stroked, and kissed each other as they got their breath back.

Simone kissed him deeply and said, "Baby, you are the absolute best. I love you so much."

Jason kissed her back and replied, "Well, a lot of that is because of who I'm making love to. I love you to."

They rested a little bit more, then they got up to get cleaned up before going back out to finish up the wine. They were both exhausted, so they went to bed and fell asleep, with Jason spooned up against Simone, his cock laying between her cheeks and the other wrapped around to cup her breast.

Morning came around, and they woke refreshed. They got dressed and went to breakfast and spent the rest of the morning finishing packing for the trip home and relaxing. Both were a little saddened that their honeymoon trip was coming to an end, but they were also looking forward to starting their life together. When the time came, they walked up to the main building to catch the shuttle to the airport. There was a few other couples on the shuttle they had met while there and they passed the time talking.

The plane left on time and they started the long trip back to the states. They had one stop-over on the way back just like the way out, but they finally made it home. They collected the bags and waited for the airport limo to take them home.

They pulled up in front of the house and the driver helped them with the bags. Jason opened the door and they went in and put the bags in the bedroom. They'd empty them out later after they had relaxed a bit. Simone check to see if there was any voice mails on the house phone, there was a few but nothing important. They had decided that they'd get a pizza for dinner tonight as they were tired and didn't feel like cooking. Jason opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of wine asking if Simone wanted any. She said yes, then they sat down on their couch and talked for a while. They still had a week off, they had took two weeks' vacation because they knew they would need the other week to recuperate from the honeymoon.

They were both happy and a little sad to be home after the fantastic time they had. Simone stood up and looked out the double doors to the patio remembering what they had done on another patio just a few days ago. She smiled to herself as she remembered and felt Jason come up behind her and wrap his arms around her. He kissed her neck and said, "Welcome home honey, I love you my beautiful, wonderful wife."

She smiled and a thrill went through her as he said that. It did every time he called her wife.

He held her a little bit more and noticed her smile and thoughtful look on her face. So he asked her, "What you thinking about so hard?"

She turned in his arms and kissed him before answering, "I was just looking at the patio and was thinking about the one we just left." She looked up at him with her, I'm up to something grin said, "You know, it wouldn't take much to close this in, would it?" "Think of the possibilities it would provide." She continued as she reached down to stroke his cock.

Jason laughed at her replying, "No baby, it shouldn't be too hard."

So they spent the next few hours talking and planning to close in the patio, and to begin their life together as husband and wife.

Key Largo

Bertie Higgins

Lying in each other's arms,

Watching those old movies,

Falling in love so desperately,

Honey I was your hero, And you were my leading lady.

We had it all, Just like Bogie and Bacall,

Starring in our old late, late show sailing away to Key Largo

That sweet scene of surrender When you gave me your heart.

Please say you will...play it again Cause I love you still.

65rebel
65rebel
542 Followers
1...345678