From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason had watched her stretch and display her attributes to him. And as she turned, he could see her swollen cock through pants. His soon joined hers as he grew hard watching her. Then when she turned some more, he watched as her nipples jutted out from her tee shirt. He reached down to ease his hardon, and as he did, he could see the ghost of a smile on her face as he did.

Jason mentally shook his head and smiled to himself thinking, "God, she is such a minx, and she calls me a slut. This women turns me on like no other woman he had ever meet. Not one of them."

Jason smiled to himself again and stood up to get a warmup for his coffee. As he poured more coffee into his mug, Simone bent over to pick up a spoon she "dropped". He almost overfilled the cup and decided that was his turn.

She had stood back up, so he placed his mug on the table and came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her to him pushing his cock against her ass as his hands slid up to cup her tits. He kissed the back of her neck and said in a low voice, "Need any help with that hon?"

Simone shuddered as he kissed her and then felt his hard cock lay between her ass cheeks as he hugged her with his hands on her tits. "No babe, I'm almost done with food, we'll eat in a couple of minutes."

He bent to her ear saying, "That's good, I'm really kind of hungry." He then kissed her ear and whispered to her, "However, I was talking about this." He reached down and lightly stroked her cock through her pants making her shudder as he did it. He held her close again and lightly licked her ear saying, "You are really the biggest tease I know."

She turned quickly in his arms and threw her arms around his neck. She kissed him letting their tongues wrestle a bit, then she pulled back and said with grin, "Ah, but I'm your tease now ain't I? And you love it."

She patted him on the cheek, "Now go sit down like a good boy and let me finish." She grinned at him again, "And if your real good, I'll give you a surprise."

He looked at her with lust in his eyes and ask, "What, wasn't I already good this morning?"

She looked at him with as much lust in eyes and voice as he had, "Oh, baby, that was just a warmup."

He just shook his head grinning to himself and sat down at the table. Thinking to himself he asked the world, "Ain't I ever gonna win with her?"

She came over and sat his plate down in front of him and kissed him on top of his head and said, "No, you're not."

He looked at her stunned for a minute, then she giggled saying, "You asked yourself if you were ever going to win. I could see it from the look on your face as plain as if you said it aloud, call it women's intuition." She grinned evilly at him and continued, "Now, I might let you win every now and then, when it pleases me."

Jason sat his knife and fork down, then cupped his chin in one palm as he leaned his arm on the table. "Sooo.. What your telling me then is that I'll only get to win if it gets you ahead." "Or... maybe if I give you head?" He asked leering at her.

She blushed a bit, then clapped her hands laughing, "See that, not even married 24 hours yet and you've already figured part of it out." "I just knew you were smart."

Jason looked at her and buried his face in his hands shaking his head back and forth a few times. He sat up, and looked at her just sitting there all innocent looking. He finally threw his hands up in the air saying, "All right, I know when I'm beat, you win." He picked up his fork and bit down on a fork full of French toast.

Simone smirked at him and started in on her plate.

They finished breakfast and Jason got them some more coffee while Simone loaded the breakfast dishes into the dishwasher. He handed her the coffee and they walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Jason turned on the TV and they watched the news while they talked about their plans for today. They had a couple of days to kill as their flight to Tahiti wasn't until early Tuesday morning and since they were so used to traveling, it wouldn't take them long to get ready.

Simone snuggled up against him as they talked about what they were going to do today. Both of them needed some things for the trip so they decided to head to the mall once it opened, They'd do some shopping and then have lunch before they came home. The rest of the day was free for them just to relax and enjoy each other's company.

They finished the coffee and went into the bedroom to get changed and ready to go. Jason finished first and went back out to wait on her, so he just idly leafed through one of his bike magazines until she came out. Simone came out dressed in tight pair of jeans and pull-over shirt, both showed her curves and form perfectly. "You ready?" she asked.

Jason nodded yes, tossing his magazine on the table and walked over to her and gave her a hug. He held her a bit as she was wearing his favorite perfume. She really drove him crazy when she wore it, she smelled so good. He took a deep breath and kissed her say, "Let's go before I decide to throw you on the couch and have my way with you."

Simone smiled because she knew how much he like the scent she had on. Every woman had that one special scent that would drive their mate crazy. So they used it anytime they could.

He took her hand and they walked out to his SUV. He opened the door for her and held her hand as she got in. They drove to the mall and luckily, it wasn't too crowded yet as it had only been open for maybe a half hour or so.

They walked slowly around the mall as they all the time I the world, stopping here and there to make purchase's or just to window shop. They came up to the Victoria's Secret store and Simone asked him if could wait for her. She had some surprises she wanted to pick up and she didn't want him to see them until they got to Tahiti.

Jason agreed and sat down in a lounge area of the mall to wait for her. He watch the people come and go and soon enough, she returned with a couple of bags with her "Surprise's" in them and they went to the food court for lunch. They had a leisurely lunch and once finished they headed back home.

Once they got back to the house they put everything away and Jason got the brochures for the resort they'd be staying at. They sat on couch with Simone cuddled up against him talking again about they're upcoming trip and what they would do once they got there. Once they were done, Simone took the papers for him and threw them on table. The she turned so she could lay in his lap and put her arms around him. Jason pulled her into a hug, and bent down to kiss her. Their tongues explored each other's mouth as they kissed until Simone pulled back and stroke his face saying, "I can't wait to get there, we're going to have so much fun."

Jason smiled as he replied, "I'm a little excited myself, I can't remember the last time I went somewhere when I wasn't working. So I'm looking forward to it" He kissed her again, "Both at the resort and in our room."

She hugged him again saying, "Well then, maybe we should practice having "fun" right now. That way we won't waste any time once we get there." She grinned at him and slowly licked her lips. "Besides, I need to repay you for that wonderful wakeup call this morning."

He grinned back at her, "Oh, I agree whole heartedly, we really should." Having said that, he pulled her close and stood up with her in his arms cradling her to him, then carried her into the bedroom, "To Practice."

Once in to the bedroom, they slowly undressed each other then got into bed. They kissed, licked, and stroked each other as they laid there. Then Simone leered at him saying softly, "Lay back, my turn to practice." She reached down and slowly ran a finger from his balls to the tip of his cock, then using the drop of precum that had leaked out, spread it on his cock head.

Jason laid back against the headboard so he could watch her as she crawled between his legs. She licked and kissed her way down his body until she was even with his crotch. He watched as she grabbed hold of the base of his cock with one hand, then slowly licked him form balls to head making sure she didn't miss any part of it. Every time her tongue touch him, his cock would pulse from the feel of it.

Once Simone had gotten between his legs, she started to work him over in all the ways she knew drove him crazy with lust. She slowly worked her tongue all over his cock while gently squeezing the base of it. She let go of him and started to kiss and lick his balls, then took one of them in her mouth gently sucking on it. After that, she switched to the other one and then slowly worked her way down and under his sac. She pushed his legs up and back to expose his pucker, she reached down and kissed it first, then licked it.

She stopped for second as she raised her head to look at him saying with lust, "Baby, please hold your legs up." She kissed the head of his cock, "I'm going to need both hands for this." She smiled evilly and kissed his cock once more.

Jason obeyed her and held on to both knees to pull his legs open and up. She licked his balls making him shudder, then went back to what she was doing. She held his ass cheeks apart slightly and started to give him a rim-job he'd never forget. She started to by circling his pucker with her tongue, not quite touching him. The she made smaller and smaller circles until the tip of tongue was just at the entrance and she pushed into him lightly. She felt him shudder when she entered and smiled to herself, she stopped for a second with just the tip in, then proceeded to tongue fuck and lick his asshole. After a minute or so, she stopped, and said to him with lust in her voice, "Hang on, this is where the real fun starts."

Jason was in heaven. As he felt her tongue enter him, he shuddered and almost lost his grip on his legs. He felt her tongue lick and push into him over and over again. When she started using her tongue on him like it was her cock, he almost blew his load right there. His cock was erect and leaking precum so much he thought he had already cum. He felt her stop and he wondered what she had in her evil little mind now.

Since his asshole was all slick with her saliva, she replace her tongue with her finger. She slowly pushed it into him until it could go no further, then she worked her way up and took his cock slowly into her mouth as far as she could. She stroked his prostate with the tip of her finger and slowly worked her mouth up and down his cock. Shen then started to finger fuck him in time with her mouth on his cock. She would lightly press on his prostate whenever her finger was all the way in and each time she did, she could taste some of the precum she was working out of him. She knew if she kept this up, he would cum in no time. However, she wanted him to shoot in her ass and not her mouth. She slowly pulled her finger out and released his cock from her mouth.

Jason was in sexual heaven and he didn't want it to stop. But, all to soon he felt her pull her finger out of him and he moaned in disappointment as she stopped. He wanted to cum so bad.

Simone gently pulled his legs free of his death grip on them, and got up to straddle him. Their cocks slid against each other as she moved which made both of them moan. She laid down on top of him and kissed him saying, "Don't be upset baby, the best is yet to come, I want you in my ass. Hand me the lube please."

Jason obeyed and handed her the bottle as she sat up. She opened the bottle and an idea passed through her mind. Grinning, she poured a little in her hand and rubbed them together, then she took hold of both of their cocks together and using both hands, stroked them to spread the oil.

As Jason felt her take hold of both of their cocks, his back arched a little as she stroked them. He moaned as she he felt her cock slide against his. She stopped, and he opened his eyes to watch her. He watched as she pour another squirt of lube on her fingers and reach under herself to lube her ass. Finished with that, she rubbed more on his cock and laid the bottle to the side. He couldn't wait for what he knew was coming and he wanted to feel her ass slide slowly down his cock.

Simone leaned her slippery hands on his chest and raised her ass until she was over his cock. She reached under her to steady it against her asshole until it was just started in her. Her hand rejoined the other on his chest and then looking Jason in the eye, lust and want evident all over her face, slowly slid herself down on his cock until it was in her balls deep.

She sat there for a few seconds to get used to it and comfortable, then she started to just rock her hips. As she rocked and as long as her hands where already there, she started to tweak and rub Jason's nipples.

Jason loved the feel of her ass wrapped around his cock, she was so warm and tight. He put his hands lightly on her hips as she rode him, every time she moved, he felt his body responded with a shudder.

Simone loved how he felt buried in her, she wanted him so bad and wanted to feel him fill her ass up with his cum. She started to raise and lower her ass on his cock, loving the feel of it as it slid in and out of her. She wanted to make him cum, but she wanted him to last little longer. So she decided to take charge to control what happened and when. She sat up a little straighter then reach down to grab Jason's hands and remove them from her hips. She slid her hands down his arms and held them down on the bed so he couldn't move them as she started to ride him faster and faster. Soon she was moaning his name as she pounded up and down on his cock.

She could feel when he close to cumming, so when she did, she'd stop and go back to slowly rocking her hips. Once he had calmed down, she started to ride him hard again. After doing a few times, Jason was moaning her name and begging her too let him cum. She felt a thrill run through her as he begged her and decided she had teased him enough.

She released his arms and sat up a little straighter saying to him, "OK baby, You can cum now as long as you make me cum with you. C'mon baby, grab my cock and make me shoot all over you."

Jason was a bit stunned at first when she took full control of their love making, holding him down so he couldn't move and ordering him to make her cum. She wasn't normally like this, but he found that he liked it when she took charge. She normally didn't, letting him take the lead, but now, she was fully in charge as she used him. So he did as he was told and reached down to take hold of her cock and started to stroke it like he knew she liked.

Another thrill went through her as she felt Jason obey her and grab her cock. She moaned as he did and sped up riding him. She placed one hand on his chest and she grabbed her breast and massage it and her nipple with her other as Jason jerked her off. She was crazy with lust and started to pound her ass up and down on his cock knowing he wasn't going to last much longer. And from the feeling deep in her, she was only going to be seconds behind him. She could feel his cock start to swell and whenever she went down on him, he would thrust up into her.

She felt him shudder and he called out her name telling her he was cumming. She raised up one more time and then buried his cock in her ass hard. She clenched her ass around him as she did and she felt him start to shoot into her. When she felt the first spurt of cum, it sent her over the edge and she screamed his name telling him she was cumming also.

She sat straight up, grabbing both of her tits to massage them. The she looked down at him and saw her first shot of cum land on his chest, and the second and third reached his face.

Jason was spent and bit stunned at how Simone had taken and used him, but he didn't care as long as she was happy. To be honest with himself, he kind of enjoyed her taking command.

He slowly massage her cock to get the last bit of cum out of it. Her first spurts had landed on his chest and face, but the rest coated his hand. She sat upright on top of him, sweat running off her and panting like crazy. She was still massaging her tits and rocking slightly on his cock as she looked down at him. As she watched him, he looked at her and brought his hand up to his mouth and licked the cum off it, then ran his tongue around his lips to get at what was on his face as far as he could reach.

Still panting, her eyes went wide as she watched him eat her cum. She clench her ass around his cock a few times more and was satisfied to feel him shudder and his cock twitch when she did.

She finally caught her breath and leaned her hands on his chest once more. Once braced, she slowly raised her ass up off his cock, feeling some of his cum leak down the inside of her leg as she did. Once all the way off, she collapsed on him, smearing her cum and their sweat between them. She laid there with her head on his shoulder for a minute, then reached up to kiss him. She grinned to herself thinking, "He looks like a glazed donut again."

"I love you. She gasped out. "That was, absofuckinglutly, great." She kissed him again and got a sort of shy look on her face, then added, "And thank you for letting me have my way with you."

He chuckled a bit at that and kissed her. "Baby, I've told you, I'm yours, fully and you can do anything that feels good or that that you want. I love you and to tell you the truth, I liked it." He kissed her again as she smiled at him, "Simone, you are the best, most beautiful, the sexiest, most wonderful wife in the world."

"Besides, didn't we already come to the conclusion that I'm your slut boy?" He asked.

Simone hugged him to her, then started to kiss him where ever she could reach saying over and over again that she loved him.

When she had finished, he said to her, "I've only got one problem with it all." She looked at him slightly worried as he continued. "I don't mind eating your cum, I've enjoyed it from the first, but, we got to find a way to get better aim. I don't mind it in my mouth, but all over my face? Really, I must look like a glazed donut again."

He looked at her innocently trying to keep the grin off his face. She look at him, then started to laugh shaking her head, "Such a smart ass."

He finally couldn't keep it up and joined in her laughed. She patted him on the cheek and said, "Poor baby, you know, they say it's good for the complexation."

They held each other for a while then Simone kissed him saying, "C'mon slut boy, I think we both need a shower. I'll let you wash my back. And front, side, basically anywhere you can reach. But more washing and less playing this time."

Jason hung his head and pouted and said, "Gee, you never let me have any fun. All the other sluts are doing it."

Simone laughed again at him as she got out of bed and reached out to take his hand and pulled up out of bed. As he stood, she hugged him saying, "Poor baby, your so abused. Well I guess if your good, you can play a little."

"Good," He replied happily, "I knew I loved you for a good reason."

"C'mon mister funny man, I want a shower." She shook her head, saying to the world in general as she walked to the bathroom, "All the comedians in this world out of work, and my husband's trying to be funny."

Jason quickly came up behind her and picked her up in his arms and kissed her soundly. As she laughed, he proceeded to carry her into the bathroom. They climbed in the shower and proceeded to wash all the cum off themselves, playing a little as they did, but this time they were both a bit worn out so the playing was kept to a minimum.

When they were done, they dried themselves off and dressed. While dressing, Jason made an observation chuckling, "You know babe, the way we're going, I think the bill for the electric and water is going to go up. This is what? Like the third shower we took today."

123456...8