From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
65rebel
65rebel
543 Followers

Simone laughed at his statement, then took him in her arms asking, "But, aren't I worth it?" She ground her crotch against his to enforce the idea.

He bent his head down and kissed her saying, "Yes, you are, that wasn't a complaint, it was an observation."

"Well good then," She replied, "I'm glad you agree." She patted him lightly on his cheek and turned to walk out of the bathroom. She suddenly stopped and looked at him over her shoulder grinning, "You just keep observing then." She patted her ass and she continued out the door wiggling her ass as she did.

Jason just stood there and shook his head at his wife's antics. God I love that woman he thought to himself.

Both of them were sort of beat and they just didn't feel like cooking, so they ordered a pizza for dinner and went into the living room to relax until it came. They had the TV on, but it was more for the noise then really wanting to watch it. They talked some more about their honeymoon and what they would do once they came back. After a little bit, the doorbell rang and Jason went to get the pizza. He put it in the kitchen and got a couple of paper plates, they didn't feel like doing dishes either. He yelled to Simone in the other room asking her how many pieces she wanted to start. She told him and he put a couple of slices on each of their plates and brought them out to the living room.

Jason surfed through the channels and looked for something to watch as Simone started on her pizza, then once he found something, he join her. As they were both hungry, the first couple of slices went fast and she asked if he wanted anymore. Jason asked her to get him one more slice as he split up the rest of the wine between their glasses.

Simone came back with a slice for each of them and then sat on the couch leaning up against him. Jason put his arm around her and pulled her close. They just sat there watching the movie Jason had picked out and once it was over, Simone stretched like a cat, then turned to lay across him and against him. She kissed him saying, "I'll be right back." Then she rolled off the couch and back to their bedroom. Jason cycled through the channels until he found something that didn't look to bad, he set the remote on the table and waited for her to come back.

Finally, Simone came back out and as he looked up at her, he could see that she had on a black satin robe which barely covered her ass and her cock was tenting the front of it. She stood in front of him and bent down to kiss him. She stood back and pulled on the sash that held it closed and the robe opened up. She was not wearing a thing under it. She looked so sexy standing there, he could just see her tits and her hard cock was standing straight out through the opening. Jason licked his lips as he watched her.

Simone opened it a little wider and shrugged her shoulders which made it fall off her to slither down in a pool at her feet. Jason gasped when he saw her and felt his cock twitch as he looked at her. Her nipples were erect as well as her cock, she looked so beautiful.

She sat down next to him and leaned on him hugging his arm and laid her other hand on his stomach. Jason couldn't keep his eyes off her and watched as she slowly ran her hand up and down his stomach. Finally, once he was able to speak coherently, he said to her, "You are so beautiful Simone."

Simone looked at him smiling and said, "I'm glad you think so. But don't you think you're a little overdressed for the occasion?" She had reached down and lightly ran a finger along the length of his cock.

Jason untangled himself from her and stood. Watching her, he pulled off his shirt and let it drop to the floor next to her robe. Still watching her, he unbuttoned his shorts. Simone licked her lips and gestured for him to continue and remove his shorts. Jason slowly pulled down the zipper of his cutoffs and pulled them open. As he wasn't wearing any underwear, she could see his erect cock through the opening.

Simone licked her forefinger and slowly ran it along his cock. She could see it twitch as she did and then motioned for him to take them all the way off. She played with one of her nipples as she watched him slowly lower his shorts until they were past his ass. With nothing left to hold them up, Jason let go of them and she watched as they joined the rest of the pieces on the floor. He stood there in front of her and watched as she took her lower lip in her teeth, then she made a come hither gesture for him to join her on the couch. As he came near her, she patted the spot next to her and he sat down.

Simone took his arm and put it around her as she snuggled up to him. Her naked body felt so good against his and he caught a whiff of the perfume she wore that drove him crazy. Thinking to himself, I really need to find out what brand that is and buy a gallon of it, and send a thank you note to the company.

Simone laid her hand back on his stomach and lightly stroked it in a circle like she did before. Only this time, with each stroke her hand came lower and closer to his stiff cock. She finally reached his cock and lightly took hold of it. The look on her face was sort of like "What do we have here." She kissed his arm and with her hand barely touching it, slowly stroked him.

Jason squirmed a bit as she stroked him, so since it was so close to his hand, he caressed her breast and lightly ran his finger tip around her nipple. Unfortunately that was all he could reach at the moment, he really want to do to her cock what she was doing to his. He looked at it and could see that it fully erect with a pearl of precum at the tip. He wish he could reach it to lick it off, but that would have to wait for now. They sat there for while just enjoying the feel of each other's bodies as they played.

Simone stopped stroking his cock and then pulled his head around to hers. She kissed him, then licked his lips, then buried her tongue in his mouth as they kissed again. Simone broke the kiss and slid down the couch and turned so her head was in his lap. She slowly took his cock by the base and lick his head to make it wet. He watched her smile as she took the head in her mouth and slowly worked her lips up and down the shaft.

Jason sighed as he felt her lips wrap around him and since she had moved, he could now reach her cock. He couldn't reach enough for him to suck her, but his hand would do for now. He reached down and lightly took hold of her and then using his thumb, he spread her precum over her head. He could feel Simone jump a little when he took hold of her and when he looked down at her, he could see she was smiling around his shaft. They laid there for a while just playing with each other, neither of them was too serious about making the other cum yet.

Jason was getting slightly worked up, but being on the couch limited what they could do to each other as there wasn't much room. He sat up straighter and then reached down to pull Simone up to him. He held her in his arms and kissed her, then said with lust in his voice, "I really, really want to suck you to, but there's not enough room here. What say we take this to our bedroom."

Simone, with the same lust in her eyes, nodded her agreement. She stood and waited for him to rise also. Jason stood and took her in his arms to kiss her again. He slid his hands down to her ass and with one cheek in each hand, pulled her against him, squashing their cocks together as he did. She moaned in his mouth as she felt that, and broke the kiss taking his hand in hers, they went to their bedroom.

They stood in front of the bed holding and stroking each other, then Simone threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Jason but both hands on ass cheeks and picked her up. When she felt her feet leave the ground, she wrapped her legs around him, continuing to kiss him. Jason walked her over to the bed and laid her down on it and climbed in to lay next to her. Jason turned around so that was facing her feet and started to kiss and lick his way to her cock. He wanted in his mouth so bad, he wanted to wrap his tongue and lips around it.

As he made his way down to it, he ran his tongue over her body were ever he could reach until he was level with her cock. He leaned on one elbow as his other hand took hold of her balls and the base of her cock. She watch as he slowly brought his head over her cock, then saw him slowly stick his tongue out and he washed her cock head with it. As soon as his tongue touched her, she arched her back trying to push her cock in his mouth as he licked her. He took pity on her and slowly closed his mouth over the head and then slowly worked his way down until his nose was against her patch.

Simone moaned loudly as he took her into his mouth. He was so fucking good at this she thought once again, the top of her head almost came off every time he used his mouth on her. She tried to lay back and enjoy it, but she wanted his cock in her mouth also. She reached out and gently took hold of his leg to lift over her so they could be in a 69 position. Jason felt her take hold of his leg to move it and he knew what she wanted so he moved around so he could get his leg over her to straddle her face letting her guide it.

Simone smiled as she felt him move his leg, "He knows me so well." She thought to herself. Once he was over her, he went back to sucking her cock as he felt her hands stroke his flanks. Simone ran a finger from the tip of his cock, down the shaft, across his balls, until she reached his asshole to lightly stroke it. She heard Jason moan as she did and felt him push back at her finger when she stroked around his pucker.

She slid her finger back down the way she came up and then took hold of the base of his cock with one hand. She moved her head up to kiss the tip of his cock and licked around the head making him moan again. She then slid her mouth up his cock until her nose met his balls, then she slipped back down it. She started repeating what she had done, getting into a rhythm of sucking and tonguing him while she held his cock.

Jason moaned aloud as she started to suck his cock, it felt so fuckin good. He went back to sucking hers, using all the little things he had done to him over the years. He used his thumb and forefinger to circle her cock and jerking her off in time with his sucking bringing her to the edge a few times. But he didn't want her to cum in his mouth, even though he enjoyed it, he want her to fill his ass up with her cock buried balls deep in him again. Because he didn't want her to cum yet he slowed down until he just had her head in his mouth and slowly washed it with his tongue.

Simone felt him stop, and though a little disappointed, she thought she knew what was in his mind. She slid her mouth off him and got some spit on her fingers. Then she took him back in her mouth and slowly rubbed her fingers over his asshole making it slightly slippery. She slowly inserted her finger and pushed it all the way in him. She smiled to herself as he moaned when she finger fucked him. But she didn't want him to cum yet either, so instead fingering him some more, she just gently massaged his prostate. As she did, she tasted some of his precum that she had massaged put of him.

She felt him release her cock and she did the same. Jason slowly moved his leg back over her so he didn't knee her in the head. Once he was no longer over her, he turned around to face her and took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. He broke the kiss saying to her, "I didn't want to stop yet, but I didn't want your cum in my mouth this time. I want it deep in my ass as you fuck me again." He kissed her again and he heard her moan out his name.

Simone kissed him back and holding him to her, said in his ear, "Oh baby, I want to be in you. I want to bury my cock in you as far as I can and fill your cute little ass with cum." She kissed him once more, "And I want you on top of me, like I was with you. I want to see your face when I fill you up." "And I want to see your face when I make you cum all over me."

Jason reached over and got the lube and handed it to her saying, "Here baby, lube me up." Then he turned around so she could reach his ass.

Simone smiled and once he had turned to bare his ass, she squirted some on her fingers and slowly applied the lube to his pucker both inside and out. The she applied some to her cock as he turned back around to straddle her.

Jason sat up and while Simone held her cock steady for him, he slowly started to lowered himself on her. Jason felt her cock-head at his ass and he slowly sat down till he felt her enter him. He leaned forward to but his hands over her tits to steady himself and then lowered himself on her cock. He felt her slide into him easily because of all the lube and because he wanted her in him so bad, then he sighed as he felt her bottom out in him. Simone had gasped herself as she felt her cock slide into him, she loved to be in him.

Jason sat there a few seconds and then, as Simone had done, slowly started to rock back and forth making her gasp. Once he was used to her cock, he sat up straighter and started to ride her cock loving the feel of it going in and out his ass. He couldn't believe how much he loved this, he never would have thought he'd be doing this. He reached down and took her tits in his hands again and started to massage and tease her nipples as he rode her. Leaned forward like that, it turned out to be the perfect position for her head to hit his prostate each time she buried her cock in him. Each time it happened, he gasped at the feeling it gave him.

Simone was in heaven, not only was she fucking him, he was loving it as much as she was. In all the times she had sex, she was the one usually on the receiving end. None of the others wanted to do this, but now, she was and with her husband. She felt a thrill go through her as she said this to herself and felt her cock throb when she did. She loved this man riding her with all her heart. Wanting him to feel as much pleasure as she did, she reached down and started to jack him off in time with her cock going in and out of him.

Jason was loving what he was doing, but he knew she wasn't going to last much longer. So he slowed down some to try and make it last, his pace slow and steady as he rode her. Though, he had to admit, that when there about an inch or so left out of him, he did slide down hard on her cock so it would hit his prostate just right.

Simone smiled as she felt what he was doing and knowing why. She helped him by pushing up into him harder when he did that and she could hear him moan every time she did. She felt him slow and figured he was doing to make it last longer, but she was beyond that now, she wanted to cum, soon. She sped up stroking his cock as she said to him, "Don't slow down, ride me faster, I want to cum in you. Ride me baby."

Jason heard her and wanting to please his wife, sped back up again. Simone moaned herself as she felt him speed up and knew it wasn't going to be much longer, she could feel it in her balls.

Jason felt Simone start to pound into him as she fucked him and knew she must be close. He wasn't going to be much farther along after her as she was stroking him like mad and he could feel his orgasm starting to build. She pushed into him one last time and she screamed out his name telling him she was cumming.

Jason could feel her cock pulse as she orgasmed and he clenched his ass on her cock as she did. Simone had reached down and lightly squeezed his balls as she came and that cause him to start cumming also. His whole body shook from his orgasm and her cock was throbbing in his ass. Now he was the one moaning out her name the same as she did.

Jason sat up and with her cock all the way in him, he started to make small circles with his ass. He heard her moan and gasp as he did, so kept it up for a little longer, Finally, he collapsed on top of her holding his weight off her. He could feel his cum all over his chest and see it all over her face. He leaned slightly down to kiss her and began to lick her face clean where he could reach.

Simone was spent and when Jason laid on top of her to kiss and lick her face, she slowly stroked her cock in and out of his ass until she softened up.

Jason kissed her again as he felt her cock keep fucking him and said to her, "Oh baby, that was ... fantastic." He kissed her once more, "I can't wait until I have you in me again."

He reached under her and pulled her up into a sitting position with him still in her lap and her softening cock still partially in his ass. He hugged her to him tightly and kissed her once again.

Simone kissed him back hard, and wrapped her arms around him also to pull him to her. She told him how much she loved him and how lucky she was. Tears of joy ran down her face to mingle with what was left of his cum that shot on her.

They sat there for a seconds more, then he lower her to the bed. Then he slowly lifted himself off her cock feeling some of her cum run down the insides of his legs and he dropped down beside her. Simone rolled half way over him and kissed him again. He reached up to wipe away what was left of her tears and his cum, then he stroked her face saying, "We are defiantly going to see the water bill go up, but baby, your worth it."

He moved a little bit and felt the dampness on the sheets where he had leaked her cum on them and he continued, "And, I think we're going to need some extra sheets too."

Simone reddened as he said this then smiled at him saying, "Well you know, if your weren't so damn good, I wouldn't cum that much."

Jason laughed at her, "As I said, your worth it."

Simone joined him in the laughter, "C'mon slut boy, your slut girl needs a shower. Again"

They disentangled themselves and slowly made their way to the bathroom.

After a quick shower, they went to get something to drink and calm down. Once they were relaxed, they got up and packed for the honeymoon trip tomorrow, which went quick because they were so used to it. Then checked to make sure everything was ok for them to gone for the week. After they were done, they sat for a little and then being spent, they went to bed, this time sleep.

On Monday, they got up and had a quick breakfast. In order to be in Tahiti on Tuesday they had to leave on Monday as it was like a 18 hour flight all together Then waited on the airport limo to show up to take them to the airport. Once there, they quickly went through all the security, since they did travel all the time, they had applied for the TSA precheck list and got to their gate in plenty of time. They made small talk while they waited and finally they boarded the plane. The flight was long, really long, with one stop-over in LA , but they finally got to Tahiti. They were sort of beat when they got there, but after seeing how beautiful it was as they circled waiting to land, it was worth it.

They got their bags, then walked outside and found the kiosk for the resort's shuttle service. With a minimum wait, they boarded the shuttle to the resort. The driver was very friendly and pointed out different things on the way. Then he explained some of the different things to do on the island outside of the resort and told them that there was a free shuttle service for resort guests that ran back and forth to the various things to do.

They got to the resort fairly quickly and the driver told them to go ahead and check in and that he'd wait for them to take them to their bungalow. Jason and Simone walked in the lobby where they were greeted warmly. They checked in quickly and the desk clerk wished them a good stay and to enjoy themselves. They walked back out to the shuttle and Jason told the driver which bungalow they would be staying in.

The driver dropped them off at their bungalow and assisted them their bags. He bade them have a good stay and he drove back to the lobby.

65rebel
65rebel
543 Followers
123456...8