From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone moaned his name as she felt him speed up, she knew it wasn't going to be long before she orgasmed. He was just too good at making her cum fast when he wanted to, he knew all the little things that made her super horny just as she knew his. After a couple of minutes, she could feel her orgasm starting to build as she moaned out his name again, "Jason, baby, I'm just about there. Oh yes just like that, please don't stop!"

He heard her as he reached for her balls to gently squeezed and massage them knowing that would make her shot as soon as he did it. He heard her moan out that she was cumming and he buried her cock in his mouth as far as he could and felt her first shot go down his throat. He continued to massage her balls as he bobbed up and down on her.

Simone felt him squeeze her balls and take her in as far as he could as she started to cum. He normally just kept the head in his mouth as she did, but this time, taking her in all the way made her cum all that much harder. She felt her cock heave out a massive shot of cum like her body wanted to empty her balls out in one shot. She collapsed on the bed and shuddered as she felt him run his mouth up and down her shaft until she had no more to give.

She laid there for a little bit, then slid her softening cock from his mouth and turned around to look at him. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him, then said with a pant, "Good morning lover, time to wake up."

Jason laughed at her and kissed her back, "Good morning to you to, that was a nice way to wake up."

"Nice?" She asked still panting, "Are you always this prone to understatement first thing in the morning?"

"It must be the sea air." He chuckled.

She patted him lightly on the cheek saying, "Please remember what you just did to me, I can't remember the last time I came that hard."

She chuckled, "And to think, it was my plan to do that to you."

He laughed as he kissed her replying, "As you wish, but just remember as your slut-boy, it's my pleasure to make you cum like that."

"Oh and I do so love my slut-boy." She laughed weakly.

They laid there for a few more minutes, then got out of bed to clean up. They were both hungry and thirsty, but the restaurant didn't open for an hour or so. So Jason made them some coffee and Simone, remembering the fruit platter in the fridge, got that. Once everything was done, they got some coffee and some of the fruit, then went out on the patio. The sun wasn't up yet, but the sky had started to lighten. So they drank the coffee and ate the fruit watching the ocean as the sky became brighter.

They talked about what they were going to do today and the next few days as they waited for it to be time to go to breakfast. Soon it was time and they went to get dressed.

Once dressed, they walked hand in hand to the restaurant. They had a choice of off the menu or a breakfast buffet. They decided on the buffet as they were never real big breakfast eaters. At home, it was normally just some sweet rolls, or bagels, or maybe some yogurt with something in it. On the weekends they may splurge for something bigger, but normally it was something small.

They got their plates and picked through the buffet to find what they wanted, then sat back down at their table. They ate fairly quickly, but lingered over their second cup of coffee just to burn some time and relax.

For the rest of their stay, there was always something new to do each day. The first full day, they went snorkeling and swimming. On the second they took a tour on a catamaran. The third day, they visited a black pearl farm and explored a coral garden on kayaks. On the last day, they took the shuttle to Papeete and shopped at the local open area markets and shops to get some souvenirs for themselves and to take home to Simone's parents. Each day, they had marvelous and varied meals that ranged from common everyday food to the local cuisine. There was also entertainment every night at the bar.

And of course, every night and some mornings, they made love. The made love in their room, on the patio with the privacy screen lowered, they were even able to make love once on a secluded beach while the moon and stars shone overhead.

The last night there they went to the main restaurant for diner again. The host seated them and the waiter came over to get their drink order. He was the same one they had the first night as they had made sure to ask for his section whenever they ate there. He always took fantastic care of them and Jason was always sure to leave a generous tip by way of thanks.

He smiled as he came up to the table and greeted them warmly. He really liked taking care of these two Americans, they were nice and polite, they didn't treat him like some servant like many others who came here, and they always tipped him well for his service. All in all, it guaranteed them good treatment from him and he would be sorry to see them go. He asked them if they knew what they wanted yet, then said, "And I suppose you'd both like a glass of wine before like always, while you're waiting?"

They smiled at him and both agreed and said they needed a few more minutes to decide but, they'd be ready once he got back. He smiled and said, "Very good, I'll be right back." "Oh, you might want to look at the specials tonight, they're very good."

They perused the menu and decided that he was right and the specials did look interesting. When he came back with their wine, Simone ordered a local tuna dish and Jason asked for the Tahitian chicken. The waiter smiled as he closed his pad and said, "Wonderful choices, I'm sure you'll enjoy them." "Another glass of wine with the entrees?"

Jason nodded at that saying, "Yes please, just bring us what you think would go with the dinners." He smiled at him, "We trust your judgement, you haven't been wrong yet."

The waiter grinned broadly as he left, thinking again how much he would miss these two.

They had just finished their salads and wine when their waiter brought over their meals. He set two covered plates down before them and when he lifted the lids, the aroma coming off them was paradise. Just the smell was enough to make your mouth water. He set down two more fresh wine glasses and poured them half full out of a carafe, which set on the table between them. With a smile he said, "Bon Appetite."

The first bite of the food and drink of the wine was enough to convince them that they had made the right choice both in the meals and letting their waiter chose the wine. They quickly finished their meals and decided that since it was their last night here they would splurge and have dessert. When the waiter came back to clear, he asked them if they wanted coffee like they usually did.

Simone smiled at him and said, "Yes to the coffee and since this our last night, we'd like dessert also."

The waiter grinned at that and asked her if they'd like to see the dessert menu.

Simone shook her head saying" "No, that's alright, we'll leave that up to you, maybe something with a local flavor. After all, you were so right about everything else tonight."

"I know just the thing." He replied grinning as he picked up the last dish. "I will be right back with two of them and your coffee." "I guarantee that you'll love it."

They finished off the rest of the wine while they waited and soon he was coming back with their desert and coffee. He set down the coffee's and placed a dish in front of each of them.

He smile as he said, "I think you'll really enjoy this, a wonderful Crème Brule flavored with some local coconut."

He stood there as they took their first taste of it and a look of ecstasy came over Simone's face as she took her first spoonful. "Oh my god, this is wonderful. I can't remember every tasting anything this good."

Jason agreed with her saying, "Your right hon, I've had Crème Brule before, but nothing like this."

The waiter smiled again as he saw the enjoyment on their faces. "I knew you would like it, Crème Brule is normally always very good, but our chef adds some of the fresh local coconut to it that just makes it out of this world."

Simone replied back, "Well it is the most wonder thing I've ever tasted." She chuckled a bit saying, "Maybe it's a good thig I waited until the last night, If I had this the first night, I would been having it every night and whenever I got the chance. I would have gotten fat on it."

"No, no." The waiter told her. "Something like that could never happen to someone as nice and beautiful as you."

Simone blushed as he said this and with a "Bon Appetit", the waiter was gone.

Jason took her hand and kissed it saying, "He's right you know, you are as beautiful as you are wonderful." "I love you."

Simone reddened again as she said, "I love you to."

Then she put her head next to his and whispered, "Since it is our last night, I want this night to be special." She then kissed him on the cheek.

Jason smiled at her and said, "Every night with you is special, but I think I know what you mean. So anything you want." He bent in to kiss her cheek as he caressed her inner thigh under the table.

She blushed again and bent close to him to say quietly, "You might want to stop doing that, or else I might be walking out of here tenting the front of this dress."

Jason grinned evilly at her, then pouted saying, "As much as I wouldn't mind it, I guess I'll stop."

She chuckled then whispered in his ear, "Don't worry baby, you'll see all you want in a little while... close up." She then licked his ear softly with the tip of her tongue.

Their waiter soon came back so Jason could sign the slip for the meal. He handed it to him and waited for Jason to sign.

Jason looked at it for a moment, then signed it along with adding a very generous tip. Since it was the last night, he wanted to make sure he knew just how much they appreciated the service they had received. He handed it back to him saying, "Ari, thank you so much for the help and service you've given us over our stay, we really appreciated it. And you can be certain that I will mention it tomorrow when we check out. Again, thank you very much."

Ari was stunned as Jason said this to him. In all the years he worked here, he had never been thanked like this by a guest before. Oh sure, some of the guests thanked him, but never with the feeling that this couple did. He was really going to be sorry to see them go.

He looked at Jason and Simone for a few seconds, then replied, "Sir, madam, thank you so much, but it's really been my pleasure. You two are the nicest guests I ever waited on. I really will be sorry to you go tomorrow. I hope you have a pleasant return home, bon voyage."

Jason stood, then offered his hand to Simone to help her up and they walked out hand in hand. They strolled leisurely back to the bungalow, making a quick stop for a bottle of wine.

They entered and Jason opened the wine to pour them some. They went out to the patio so they could watch their last sunset. They relaxed on the patio just sipping wine and talked about the return trip. They didn't have much to do, when they came back earlier, they had already packed 75% of their stuff leaving out what they'd need before tomorrow. They could have waited since the flight wasn't until the afternoon, but they were used to doing it that way.

They talked about what they had done while there here, and Simone suggested that maybe they should come back in a couple of years since there was some things that they didn't have time to do, or maybe go to one of the other islands like Bora Bora maybe. She had a great time while they were here and wouldn't mind making it a regular vacation stop.

Jason agreed with her, he had enjoyed himself immensely. He had perked up when she said, Bora Bora. He had read about it and it looked like it would be real fun.

They made small talk for a while longer, then Jason said he was going to make a head call and change into some shorts and a T-shirt. He kissed her and then stood saying, "Be right back."

Simone lazed there on the couch just watching the ocean while she waited on Jason. She would go in and do the same herself once he got back. She had plans for them tonight and had purchased something special just for this occasion when they were still home. She had been saving it for tonight, and as she had told Jason, she wanted this night to be special. She grinned evilly to herself as she thought how he'd react when he saw her and what she was planning. While she was going over this in her mind, her hand had strayed down and she subconsciously stroked her cock thorough the dress.

Jason was quickly done and came back out to rejoin her. They sat there for a few minutes more, then Simone told him she was going to change also. She hugged his arm to her and kissed him, then made her way back in to prepare.

Simone cleaned up, then prepared herself for him. She had purchased a maroon fishnet lace corset with matching panties that left little to the imagination, she had also got a black satin & lace kimono top to go along with it. The kimono was short and just barely covered her ass, and the corset put her tits on display marvelously, while the panties just barely managed to cover her cock when it was erect. They looked like they were painted on her when she looked at herself in the mirror. Happy with the results, she dabbed on some of her perfume, the one drove Jason crazy, in strategic spots on her body. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time and being happy with the results, she donned the kimono.

The first inkling Jason had that Simone was done changing and coming back out, was her scent. He just loved that perfume, one whiff of it and he got an immediate hard-on. He looked over the to the door and saw her standing there in the star light. She looked absolutely beautiful and he stood as she walked languorously over to him. She smiled at him and put her arms around his neck to pull him close. The embrace quickly turned into a passionate and sexy kiss. He broke the kiss and started to kiss his way down her neck, stopping where it joined her shoulder and inhaled her sweet smell.

Simone melted against him as they embraced and kissed each other. She could feel his hard-on next to hers as she slowly ground their hips together and she purred in the back of her throat as she felt him kiss his way down her neck. As he moved up a little to kiss her lips once again, she pushed her tits into his chest as she reached up to join in that kiss.

She broke the kiss and asked in a deep low sexy voice if he would pour her another glass of wine. Jason nodded numbly as he led her back to the couch and poured them another glass of wine each. He sat next to her and she intertwined her arm with his and took a small sip of the wine he had gotten for her. She slowly looked over at him as she sipped her wine and rubbed the side of breast on his arm. She watched him down half of his wine in one gulp and she snickered to herself knowing the effect she was having on him.

Jason was stunned once again as he took in the beauty of his wife. The feel of her next to and against him was making him so horny and full of lust that he was surprised that hadn't cum right on the spot. Without really thinking about it, he downed half his wine and marveled at this wonderful, gorgeous woman holding on to him.

Simone ran a fingernail lightly down his arm as she asked. "Do you like my new robe? This was one of the things I brought before we left."

Jason felt a shock go up his arm as she slid her nail down from his shoulder to his hand, he nodded yes, then said, "Yes baby, It's very beautiful. I sort of thought it might be." Even though the majority of his blood was going down to his cock instead of his brain, he knew he hadn't seen it before.

Simone had another sip of wine, then took his hand and kissed his shoulder. "I'm glad you like it. It's very soft and comfortable, see?" She then rubbed her arm lightly against his letting the satin glide over it.

Jason felt a jolt run through him as she rubbed against him again. He gulped and replied, "Uh, yes, it's very smooth and soft, just like you."

She kissed his shoulder once more and said, "You're so sweet. I'm glad you like it."

She watched as he gulped down the rest of his wine. She grinned to herself, "Phase 1 complete, start phase 2."

She stretched and squirmed a little, "I've got a little kink in my back." She stood and stretched, raising her arms above her head, which gave Jason a good look at her ass as he watched the kimono slide up to bare half her ass cheeks.

Jason licked his lips as he watch his wife to see what she'd do next. He knew her well enough to know that she was trying to tease him for all she was worth. It was working. His cock was straining in his shorts so he tried to move a little himself to rearrange it.

Simone smiled at him and glanced down briefly, then said, "Oh, are you getting a little stiff too? Maybe you should join me to get the kinks out." She stood there with her head cocked to the side slightly and her bottom lip caught in her teeth.

Jason gulped as he stood and slowly walked over to her, She could see that his cock was making a huge lump in his shorts as he walked to her. He came close and she put her arms around his waist and pulled him close grinding their cocks together. They both shuddered at the contact.

Simone gripped his ass with both hands and kneaded his cheeks as she did. She turned her head slightly to look up at him with lust in her eyes and asked, "Do you think we should maybe move this inside where it's more comfortable?"

Jason stood there and nodded yes, then she took his hand and led him into the bungalow.

She led him over to the couch and gently guided him to sit down. She stood back and asked him, "So do you like my kimono? Would you like to see what else I brought?"

Jason could only nod in answer to her question. She slowly untied the sash to let the robe fall open. He could see she was wearing some type of shear mesh corset and as he watched, she wiggled and shrugged a little and the robe slid down to pool at her feet. He gulped as he saw her fully. She was wearing a maroon, shear mesh corset with matching panties. Her panties were also a fine see through mesh and he could see her cock through them, the head just sticking out the top of them.

He stared as he watched her, wanting to say something, but before he could, she asked, "Do you like it? It's so light and smooth." She ran her hands down it.

She turned her head to the side to look at him, then said, "You look quite uncomfortable sitting there like that you know, what say I help you get some of those hot stuffy clothes off?"

Jason nodded his agreement as she came close. She reached down and slipped his shirt off, throwing it over her shoulder. Then she knelt down and unbuttoned his shorts and slowly unzipped them. Once unzippered, she motioned him to pick up his ass slightly as she pulled his shorts off him. These joined his shirt, which left him sitting there in his underwear. His cock was fully erect and she could see a damp spot at the tip where he was leaking precum.

She smiled at him lustfully and said, "There now, isn't that much better? Oh, and what do we have here?" She reached out one finger to run it along his cock to the tip and rubbed the head through his shorts. "Is that because of me?"

Jason groaned as she rubbed his head and finally was able to croak out, "Yes Simone, it is because of you, it always has been like that because of you. It has been since the first time you kissed me that day and I had to take care of it in the shower thinking of you."

"It will always be yours, anyplace, anyhow, and any time you want it." He moaned to her.

She smiled at him evilly, "Oh, that's so nice to know. I'll have make a point of remembering that."

1...345678