From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bungalow they were staying in was right on the lagoon with their own private patio. The outside was kind of primitive looking, however, the inside was nowhere near primitive. It was a small suite with all the amenities you'd find in any 5 star hotel. There was a sliding door that led out to the patio and they decided to check it out. They walked out on the patio and to say the view was gorgeous would be an understatement. Between the lagoon and the surrounding area, it looked like they were on a small islet.

Simone looked at Jason and said to him, "OK, that's it, were never leaving." She giggled, "You think the company would open a satellite office here?"

Jason grinned at her answering, "You can be sure I'll ask. This place is really beautiful."

What was really nice, at this time of year it wasn't exactly the off season, but was slower than normal. He was informed that most of the people staying here were either honeymooner's like them, or people who couldn't go during the regular season for whatever reason. This did two things for them, one, they got this deluxe lagoon bungalow for the price of a regular room and two, there wasn't many people here so they had a lot of privacy. Jason noted that there were privacy screens all around the patio, that gave him some ideas for later.

He put his arm around Simone, kissed her and said, "Happy honeymoon baby, I love you."

Simone cuddled up against him and said, "I love you to." She looked around and saw the same screens that Jason had and with her evil grin said, "I love the privacy also, that gives me a couple of ideas for later."

Jason laughed at her, "Yeah, I was kinda noticing them myself, hopefully my ideas and your ideas jive."

Simone smiled and replied, "Well if they don't, I guess we just need to try both of them and see which is the best."

Jason pulled her to him and kissed her again, "Let's go slut girl, we need to unpack. Then we can take a walk around the place and see what's where."

"Sounds good to me slut boy, let's go." And she led him back inside.

They quickly unpacked and then headed out for a leisurely walk around the resort. Jason had a map of the place that the clerk gave him when they checked in so it was easy to find their way around. Pretty much everything was grouped together on what was done there so you didn't have to go from one place to another. And since the resort was all inclusive, they really wouldn't have to leave the resort if they didn't want too.

Seeing it was just about lunch time, they decided to get something eat. They had a choice of the main restaurant or numerous snack bars/ cafes where you could get something simple. Another choice was the main bar that also served food.

They decided to hit the bar, get a beer and something to eat. For a simple menu, it was fairly diverse. Jason got a sandwich and Simone ordered a chef's salad. Both were excellent. When they had finished, they struck up a conversation with the bartender and he gave them some ideas about activities for that afternoon. They thanked him and left a generous tip since he so helpful.

They figured that they wouldn't do too much today, being it was their first day and the flight had taken a lot out of them. They figured tomorrow would be soon enough to do something strenuous. The stopped by the water sports area and saw that they offered numerous things like snorkeling or scuba diving, water skiing outings, they also had kayaks and small sail boats. They also had an area where you could swim with the chance of seeing fish and dolphins. Basically, it was the typical fair for beach type resorts.

They walked along and saw signs for a 9 hole golf course, but neither of them was really into that. Jason had tried once, but it never really appealed to him. There was numerous shops to buy things, souvenirs, bathing suits and beach things, and a small convenience store to pick up stuff you might have to forgot to bring with or if you ran out of something. If you wanted anything else, you would have to take the shuttle back into town.

They stopped in a few of the stores just to see what they had, but decided they wouldn't get anything to bring home with until later in the week. They finished wandering around and decided to head back to their bungalow. Along the way they saw other couples like themselves, but didn't stop to talk, both of them were tired and they wanted to rest before diner.

They arrived back at their place and went inside, then they turned on the TV and found something to watch, and sat back on the rooms couch to relax for the afternoon. Dinner was from 6:30 to 8:00, so Jason set the alarm on his phone in case they nodded off.

Simone was having a wonderful time, even with being tired. The resort was beautiful with plenty to do when they wanted to do something. She giggled to herself, after all, you can't spend all day in bed and having sex. Even though we basically tried that over the weekend, she said to herself.

More importantly, she was with her husband. Not only her husband but her best friend. She still couldn't believe her luck to find him. When she told her mother that she had found her soul mate, that wasn't an exaggeration. He was, how else could they be so happy and do so many things together that both enjoyed, even sexually. As she thought to herself of the other day, he was the only one she had ever been with that let her fuck him. All of the other ones put her in a subservient position, and while she didn't mind being that, there was times she wanted to be more dominate. With Jason she had that. Then it dawned on her that what they really had was equality, neither of them being dominate or subservient, they were equal and loved all aspects of their love making and life, no matter who was doing what to who.

She was cuddled up to Jason when she had her epiphany. The next thing she knew, she was laying in lap turned to face him and took him in her arms to kiss him, long and hard. With tears in her eyes, she looked at him and said, "I love you so much, I want us to be together forever. You are the best man that I have ever met and word "love" just begins describe what I feel for you." She hugged him hard again with her tears wetting his cheek.

Jason was caught a bit off guard, he felt the same way about her, and she was right, words really couldn't describe what he felt for her. He held her away from him a tiny bit and wiped her tears away with his hand, and with his hand on her cheek, he reached down to kiss her. "I love you the same way," He told her, "How I feel for you can't be described, just always know that I will no matter what."

Still a little confused at her outburst, he asked her, "I thought you knew that, so what brought this on?"

She sniffed a bit, wiping her face with the back of her hand like a little girl, then said, "I knew it in my heart, but I was thinking about us just now, how we live and are with each other and then it hit me like a ton of bricks when I figured it out and the answer just popped into in my mind."

Jason looked at her for a second, still not really understanding her, so he asked her, "And what was it you figured out?"

Simone looked away for a second, then turned her head back to look at him, "I was thinking about us and what I finally realized and really understood, was that what we have is equality, neither of us are dominate or subservient, we're equal and we both love all aspects of our life together, in how we live our lives. In how we make love, it don't matter who was doing what to who."

She sighed a little bit, "I know, I'm not making too much sense, it makes sense in my mind, but doesn't translate too good to real words."

Jason smiled as he looked at her, he thought he knew what she was trying to say. He didn't catch on to it because he had already knew it. He kissed her and asked, "In how we make love? What do you mean?"

Simone blushed a bit then said, "Well, like how you let me make love to you, in control. You were never bothered by all that went along with it, you just went along."

With more tears in her eyes, she continued, "You are the first I was ever with that let me, like you just expected it, like you wanted it." "I know, I'm not making a lot sense, like I said, I know what I mean it just come out right."

Jason hugged her again and kissed her lightly. Then, lightly stroking her hair said, "No, it makes perfect sense to me because I know you and because I already knew it. Look hon, what we have is what marriage and partnership is supposed to be like, at least in my mind. I love you, and I love us being together. I love that we can do things together and to each other. I have never cared what you were a one time, all I care about is how you are now. I didn't fall head over heels in love with you because of some random body parts."

He kissed her and continued, "What I fell in love with it this," He touched her head. "And this." He laid his hand on her heart. "Everything else is just a perk." Simone smiled at him as he said this.

"I enjoy everything we do together, from working together to making love." He touched her face lightly, "And I love everything in between." "In my head, I always thought this was how it was supposed to be." He laughed at her, "I would do anything you wanted as long as it made us happy and gave you pleasure."

He then got a grave look on his face, "Anything that is except me having to share you, I'm sorry, but that's right out. I have to draw the line somewhere."

Simone looked at him stunned for a second until she saw him trying to hide his smirk, then the laughter started, as she said, "I love you, my wonderful, loving smart ass." She then rained kisses all over his face as she laughed.

He let her continue, then said to her, "Your smart-ass, only yours. Now and forever."

Once her laughter finally died down, they just held each other for a while. Then Jason said to her, "Come on, let's get dressed for dinner, I want to show you off and watch everyone squirm and drool with desire for what they can't have and I do."

Simone laughed at him and agreed. "And I want to do the same." "Nobody but me will ever have you." She turned and kissed him, lightly stroking his cock through his pants.

As she turned to walk into the bathroom, Jason came up quickly behind her and ground his cock against her ass and reached around to stroke her cock. "Gods, I love you so much."

She turned in his arms and she pressed her cock against his as she held him. The she kissed him hard enough to take his breath away. "I love you too, my dear sweet husband."

They changed and walked to the main restaurant for dinner. As they walked arm in arm, Jason marveled on just how beautiful Simone was. She didn't have on anything fancy, just jeans and a skin tight shirt, but she looked great. As they walked into the dining room, they saw that while it wasn't empty, they could see that it could hold a lot of people. There was maybe 20 couples and few families. The host sat them quickly and told them to enjoy their meal. While waiting, they looked through the menus the host had left them.

The waiter came up to the table and introduced himself and asked if he could start them off a drink. They ordered a couple glasses of wine and the waiter told them he'd be right back after suggesting some of the specials they had this evening. They perused the menu and after a few minutes, the waiter came back with the wine and asked if they were ready to order or if they still needed a few minutes.

The menu, while not extensive, had a very decent variety from which to order. As they were still on east coast time, they ordered something simple which the waiter wrote down and with a click of his pen, told them it would be a few minutes. If they wanted more wine before the food came, just to let him know. He thanked them and headed over to place their order.

Jason and Simone made small talk while they waited. Then the waiter brought out their salads and a basket of rolls. He asked if they needed anything else. They told they were fine for now, but if he could get them another glass of each when their order was ready that would great. He nodded his approval and told them their meals would be out shortly.

They didn't have long to wait until their order came out, they had just finished the salads when they saw their waiter walking towards them with a full tray. He quickly took up the salad plates and slipped there orders in front of them along with two new glasses of wine. He asked if they needed anything else and they told him no, that everything looked wonderful.

He smiled at them and told them to enjoy their meals and to just signal him if they needed anything else.

The meal was excellent, even though they had ordered some simple, it far exceeded their expectations. As they were hungry and the meal delicious, it didn't take them long to finish. They sat and finished the wine just chatting about what we be on the agenda for tomorrow.

Their waiter came back up and asked if they were done and if they would like some coffee and dessert.

Simone smiled ruefully at him saying, "Coffee yes, dessert no." I'm afraid were both pretty full, the meal was excellent. That and we're both a little beat from the trip here."

The waiter nodded smiling and said, "Not to worry ma'am, I fully understand. That actually happens quite often. Where are you traveling from? If you don't mind me asking."

Simone told him and also added that they were here on their honeymoon. The waiter grinned at that and said, "Well then, I will be right out with the coffee's and congratulations on your wedding. I hope you enjoy your stay here, it is quite a nice place with a lot to do." He also gave them some advice on things not to miss out on while they were there.

He brought back the coffee along with slip for them to sign for the meal. He wished them a good night and left.

They finished the coffee and Jason opened the folder and signed for the meal. Since the service was so good, he added a generous tip to be added to their room. He stood and pulled out Simone's chair for her as she stood. He took her hand in his and they headed back to the bungalow. The walk back was nice, the sun was just setting and colored the ocean with its rays. They took the walkway that lead out to the bungalow and Jason opened the door and held it for Simone to walk in.

He could see that while they were at dinner, they had turned down the bed for them and that there was a folded card setting on it. He picked it up to read it, it welcomed them to the resort and congratulated them on their wedding. It also said that there was a fruit and cheese plate, along with bottle of champagne, cooling in the refrigerator complements of the resort.

He showed the card to Simone and she smiled as she read it. Then he asked, "Do you want to me open the wine? Or should we just save it for tomorrow?"

She looked at him thinking, the replied, "I've had plenty today, why don't we save it for tomorrow. I'm still sort of beat right now, you always seem to sync in the time change easier than I do."

Jason smiled at her, "Yeah, but that's only because I've has more experience than you. Believe me, when I first started doing it, I was a zombie for first couple of days. Now, it doesn't bother me as much. It's once I get home that it hits me."

"Look, we have some soda's in the fridge, why don't we get a couple and go sit out on the patio and watch the sun set."

"Sure," She answered, "That's sounds like a plan." So that's what they did.

They watched the sunset sitting on the couch that was out there. Basically, they were just enjoying the view and being together. As it got dark, they came back in and stayed up for a while watching the TV and talking about what they were going to do tomorrow. They decided that they would go snorkeling in the morning and maybe just go swimming and lounge at the beach after lunch. Finally, neither of them could keep their eyes open anymore, so they decided to go to bed. They went to bed, kissed each other good night and feel asleep in each other's arms.

Since her body was still on east coast time, she woke up early. She looked at the clock and it read 4:00. She moved around to a more comfortable position and tried to fall back to sleep. But it really didn't work, between the time change and the excitement, she was wide awake. She looked at the clock again and saw that it only read 4:30, so she decided to get up and go to the bathroom. Once done, she was going to crawl back into bed again so she threw the covers back. As she did, she saw Jason still asleep, nude. This was normal as when they went to bed they slept in the nude whenever possible.

Seeing him there naked and having a morning hard-on, she decided she didn't want to be up alone. Since he had done it to her a few times, she thought it was her turn. Smiling she crept back into bed so as not to wake him yet, that was going to be her mouths job. She slowly moved the covers off him and laid down next to him so her head was level with his cock. She got a little closer and took the head of his cock gently in her mouth, then slowly ran her lips down until as much of it she could get in her mouth was in. She felt him shudder as she did it and he moan slightly in his sleep.

She slowly started to bob her head up and down on him and then gently took his balls in her free hand and began to massage them. She heard him moan again as she did this, then heard him say, "Oh baby, that is such a nice way to wake up."

She stopped momentarily and said to him, "I glad you like it, now lay back, your wake call isn't over yet." She slid her mouth back over his cock as she heard him moan out her name saying, "Anything you say." He gasped as she slid down him once again.

Jason love to watch Simone blow him. She looked so cute laying there with his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Since she was so close to him, unfortunately not close enough for him to suck her in the same way, but close enough to give her a hand-job. He reached out and caressed her balls, then took her shaft in his hand and started to gently stroke her. He felt her shudder and her mouth tightened on his.

After the initial surprise when she felt him start to stroke her, she went back to work on his cock. She wanted him to cum quick and hard, so she used all the tricks she knew to drive him crazy. She could hear his breathing become rapid and his cock would twitch every time she tongued him when it was just his head in her mouth. She smiled to herself, it wouldn't be long now as he had started to fuck her mouth gently as she sucked him. Finally, his cock gave a big twitch and she heard him say to her that was going to cum. She pulled up until his head was just in her mouth and she started to wash her tongue around it as he groaned and started to shoot.

Jason was in heaven as she sucked him. She knew all the things to do to make him cum like a fire hose. He felt her start to suck on just his head as he moaned to her that he was cumming. He had stopped stroking her momentarily as he orgasmed and a soon as he shot the last bit he went back to stroking her.

Simone swallowed all his cum down, then using her thumb, she milked out the last bit by running her thumb up the bottom of his cock from his balls to his head. She straighten her legs to get off her knees and laid beside him with her head in his lap so she could continue to lick him and see if she could coax anymore cum out of him. As she did this, the next thing she knew, she felt him take her cock in her mouth to suck her.

Jason shuddered as she stroked out the last bit of his cum. He then saw her lay beside him and lightly start to lick him. Seeing that he could now reach hers, he moved slightly over and started to suck on her while she played. He felt her shudder and heard her moan as his mouth wrapped around her cock. He wanted her to cum quickly, so he started to suck on her cock like his life depended on it. From the hand-job he had been giving her and now sucking her cock, he knew she couldn't last too long.

1...345678