From Friendship Comes Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really like me new outfit?" She asked again. "Now that you can see all of it."

"Yes, yes I do. You look so beautiful and sexy in it." He gasped out. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world."

"You're so sweet, I'm glad you like it. I was hoping you would when I saw it."

She looked down at him and said, "You know, those shorts look so hot and heavy, I really think we should get rid of them too."

Before he could agree, she was kneeling between his legs and hooked her fingers in them and pulled them off and threw them to join the rest of his clothes.

She licked her lips as his cock was fully exposed to her, the head was wet and shiny with precum. She squeezed his cock lightly to pump out a little more, and wiped it off with her finger and stuck it in her mouth to lick it dry.

"Very tasty, baby." She said making a yummy sound.

As she knelt between his legs, she rested hers hands on his thighs feeling him jump as she touched him. "Something else I did before we left was to do some research on some fun activities we can try."

"You know, some of those websites can be quite educational." She added with slight amazement in her voice. "Let's see if you think so also."

Jason watched her as she sat up a little straighter and hooked her thumbs in the corset on either sides of her tits. He watched as she pulled it down and her tits popped out of it bobbling a little as they did. Jason licked his lips as he watched to see what she'd do next.

Simone laid her hands back on his thighs and lowered her mouth towards his cock. She opened her lips wide and took the head inside. Her lips sealed around it, then began to gently massage the flesh with her tongue as her head bobbed ever so slightly up and down. Once she wet it down she sat back then leaned forward again with her hands on either side of her tits and trapped his cock in between her tits. She then rubbed herself up and down against his dick, pushing her tits together on either side of it. She did it with deliberate care and slowness, then with his cock still held between them, she asked, "There now, isn't that nice?"

I moaned out that it was and begged her not to stop. "Well, if you don't mind. I think I'll do it some more, just to make sure." She said.

Jason watched as she leaned over and let some spit run between her tits for lube and continued to massaged his cock between them. She started slow, but began to speed up after a few minutes, I groaned as I felt her soft tits run up and down my cock. My cock gave a twitch which told me I wasn't going to last long if she kept this up.

Simone felt Jason twitch, and knowing all his signs by now, she let go of her tits and sat back on her heels. Jason groaned out a please, but she didn't want him to cum yet.

"Well?" She asked, "Was it good?" "Do you think I did it right?"

Jason, almost in tears, panted out that yes it was good and she was fantastic doing it.

"See," She replied, "What did I tell you, very educational."

She leaned forward to lay her hands on his thighs once more, and as she did, she felt him lurch. She smiled to herself as she stroked his thighs lightly making him squirm as she touched him.

Jason was in agony and his cock was so stiff and hard that he thought the skin would split. Right now, he would do anything as long as she made him cum. "Simone, please baby, make me cum. You're driving me crazy." He begged her.

Simone grinned at up at him replying, "My poor baby, a little excited are we? Don't worry, I plan on making you cum as hard as I can make you."

She stroked a hand up his thigh and stopped just short of his cock. She reached out and lightly stroked his cock with one finger, but barely touching it. She watched as his cock twitched once more and a large drop of precum formed at the tip.

"But," She continued regretfully, "With the state you're in right now, I don't think you'd last two seconds. We can't have that." She slowly stood, her hand never losing contact with him.

As Jason watched her through eyes half closed, he could she her cock now extended above her panties so that the head was visible. It was wet and shiny with her own excitement and he reached out to wipe some of her precum off and stuck his fingers in his mouth to suck it off. His cock twitched once more as he tasted her.

Simone had twitched a bit herself when he did that and she grinned evilly. She moved closer and stood directly in front of him and said, "No, we just can't have that. So you're going to follow me over to the bed and you, my wonderful lover, are going to make me cum first. That way, you'll calm down and hopefully last a bit longer when it's your turn." She took his hand to help him stand.

Once he was standing, she pulled him to her as she molded her body to his. She lightly licked his ear, then whispered into it, "I'm going to let your watch as I strip and then my beautiful darling," she licked his ear once again, "I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to slide my cock into your cute little pucker until I'm balls deep and then I'm going to fuck your ass until I fill it with my cum."

She kissed him on the lips as he shuddered with lust, "I see Simone's little slut boy likes that idea, doesn't he. Now get on the bed like a good little slut."

Simone almost laughed with how fast he went to lay on the bed. Simone stood at the end so he could see her fully and to some music only she could hear, she started to strip for him.

She ran her hands slowly over her body, first giving her cock a squeeze, then working her hands up to cup her bared breasts. She rubbed them and tweaked her nipples making them erect and hard. She slowly started to unbutton her corset one button at a time. Then she slowly removed it to bare her upper body to Jason. Cupping her breasts again, she slowly and gently twisted her nipples once more, then let her hands glide down to her panties. She looked at Jason watching her with complete lust in his eyes as she hooked her thumbs in them and by a fraction of an inch at a time, she lowered them until they were off her ass and gravity took over as they slid down her legs to land at her feet.

As Jason watched, she stroked her cock, squeezing it on the up stroke to force out a big pearl of precum. Then, kicking her panties off to the side, she slowly got into the bed and knelt on it beside him. Jason licked his lips as he watched her cock sway with her movements.

Simone reached down and lightly stroked his hair, then her other hand joined the first as she pulled and guided him to her cock. She didn't have to pull that hard as Jason eagerly moved to her. He wanted her cock in his mouth to taste it, to suck it.

As she held his head, he stuck out his tongue to give her cock a long lick from her balls up to her cock head. He licked it clean of her precum, then took her cock in his mouth to suck her dry. As much as Simone had teased him, he knew all the things she liked when he sucked her cock.

Simone guided him as he took her in his mouth as much as he could. She watched as he bobbed his head up and down slowly and she shuddered from the pleasure of it. She could feel his tongue wash her cock head each time he came to the top. He started to go faster, but she knew what he was trying to do. She giggled to herself as she thought, "He really knows what drives me crazy."

She had basically just had her hands on his head because of how it made her feel, but when he speeded up, she gripped him tighter to slow him down. Jason felt her grip his head tighter to slow him down and he laughed to himself, "She knows me to good."

Simone giggled out loud and said to him, "Oh baby, don't you think I don't know what you're trying to do? No, no, no, my cum is going where it belongs, right in your cute ass."

She pulled his head off her and pushed him flat on the bed. She laid on top of him and with a grin, kissed him. Still grinning she said, "Because you thought you could eat my cum instead of having it go where it's supposed to, I ... am... going... to ... fuck... you, like the little slut you are." She kissed him again.

Jason looked at her with lust in his eyes and panted out, "Promises, promises." Then he kissed her.

She grinned back at him and started to kiss and lick her way down. Once she reached his cock, she lightly kissed it. Then taking a pillow, she motioned for him to raise his ass and she slid it under him. She laid between his legs, kissed his cock once more, then she licked her way down until she was at his pucker. She ran her tongue around it, then slowly insert the tip of her tongue. She felt him shudder as he felt her tongue enter him. Then she slowly licked him again to make him wet. She stopped and got up on one elbow to get the lube, then squirted some on her fingers. She worked her fingers around and in him as she lubed him up to take her cock.

Then she knelt up and applied what was left to her hard cock. She stroked herself a couple of times to make sure she was all lubed up. Then she wiped her hands off and knelt closer to him. She laid one hand on his hip and took her cock in the other. Then she looked at him and with a voice filled with lust and want, asked him, "Are you ready for my cock baby? Do you want me to fuck you now?"

Jason watched her as she asked and he was more than ready for his wife to bury her cock in him. He tried to say yes, but the first time nothing would come out. He swallowed and finally got out, "Yes baby, yes I am. Please honey, I want your cock in me, I need to feel it sliding in and out of me." "Don't make we wait anymore, please make love to me."

Simone, now half crazed with lust herself at her husband words, place her head at his opening. She slowly inserted just the swollen head and then quickly retracted it. She wanted to tease him a little more and she pushed the head in just a little farther this time and then pulled out again with a slightly wet popping sound. She pushed it in little more deeply this time, but still not all the way in. She stopped with it there for a few seconds, then she reached both her hands around behind him and grabbed him by the ass cheeks and pulled him to her as her stiff cock fully went inside his ass balls deep. Moans of ecstasy again escaped from both of them.

Then, holding him by the hips, she proceeded to fuck him. She watched as her cock slid in and out of him and felt her balls slapping against him with each move of her hips. As she stroked in and out of him, she could feel him ram his ass on her cock every time she bottomed out.

Jason was in heaven, never in his life would he have thought he'd be doing something like this until he meet this beautiful, wonderful woman, who was his wife. He loved the feel of her cock sliding in and out of him as she fucked his ass. He loved the feel of her hands on his ass pulling him onto her every time she buried her cock in him. As he moaned out her name telling her to fuck him, he realized that he loved everything about her and would do anything to make her happy up to and including this. He couldn't be more in love, and lust, with anyone else. He begged her once again to fill his ass with her cum.

Simone was in absolute heaven, she couldn't remember the last time something felt this good. But, that was also a problem. She had been ready to cum with first feel of her husband's ass sliding down her cock. She tried everything she knew to make it last, she slowed down, she sped back up, she pushed her cock in him balls deep and then just stayed there not moving except for rocking her body a little. But she knew she wasn't going to last much longer, she was too worked up and horny, and his begging her to cum in him was making her want to even more. She pulled out and then pushed back again, then again, and for the third time. As she buried her cock in him, she felt her cock give a massive spasm and her balls pulled up. Then she screamed out his name as she felt her orgasm start.

Jason was begging her to fuck him and fill him up when he felt her stiffen and scream out his name telling him she was cumming. She shoved her cock deep into him and with her balls pressed against his ass, she shot an amazing amount of cum deep inside me, filling me with her cum as she pumped more and more into my ass. Then, with her cock slamming into and pressing against my prostate, it made my own cock erupt. I told her she was making me cum also.

With her cock firmly seated in him, Simone heard him say that she was making him cum too. She reach out and gripped his cock as his first shot of cum spurted from it. She watched as his cum reached his face and chest three times. This made her shoot a little more into him as she watched.

Finally, she moaned and collapsed on top of him coating both of them with his creamy cum. She laid there for a while waiting for her heart to stop racing and to catch her breath. Then holding herself up on her elbows, look at Jason's cum coated face. She wanted to kiss him, but with her cock still in him, she wasn't tall enough to reach him. She backed up to pull her cock out with a wet sound and a moan from both of them as she did. Once out of him, she slid up his body with both her and his cum coated cocks slipping against each other. She kissed him covering her face in his cum as she did. Then both of them were kissing and licking each other's faces to clean them.

Jason held her tight as he licked his cum from her face, tried to tell her something, but nothing would come out except a dry sound gawk. He smiled weakly and pointed to the bottles of water that were on the night stand.

Simone grinned and giggled a little, she was in the same boat. She reached for the bottles and handed one to Jason.

Jason took the bottle from her, opened it, and chugged half the bottle in one go. Simone did the same and then Jason handed her his bottle for her to set back on the stand. She laid back on top of him and he took her in his arms.

He smiled tiredly at her, "You are, without a doubt, the best lover in the universe. I love you and I'm ready for more of that anytime you want. I can't begin to tell you how much I love you and our love making."

Simone smiled back at him with tears of joy in her eyes. "I love you to, and I can't even begin to tell you, just how much that means to me. Most times, I like it when you do me, but every so often a girl likes to take charge."

Jason smiled and leered at her saying, "Woman, it better be more than, "So often" I loved it." "Seriously, I love, I mean really love everything we do, I wouldn't want to change a thing."

He kissed her, "You, my dear, are perfect, just the way you are."

Simone hugged him tighter with tears of joy running down her face.

Jason held her for a few more minutes and kissed her, then said, "As much as I love laying here holding you, I do really need to get up and clean up little." "Maybe a lot." He continued as he squirmed a bit and felt the wetness of his ass.

Simone giggled having been there herself and replied, "I understand, perfectly, honey." "While you're doing that, I'll get us some wine and clean up myself when you're done."

They climbed out of bed and held each other tightly for a moment, then Jason went into the bathroom.

Simone put her kimono back on and filled the wine glasses, then marveled again at this man she married. She still couldn't believe how willing he was no matter what they did. As she thought on what they just did and how it felt, she felt her cock give a little twitch. She chuckled and said to herself, "Down girl, it's his turn next."

Jason finished up and came back out saying, "All yours hon." And as Simone walked past him, he reached out to stroke her smooth satin coated ass.

She looked over her shoulder at him, licked her lips and grinned at him saying, "Soon baby, let's just catch our breath first." She flipped up the back of her kimono and wiggled her bare ass at him as she walked into the bathroom.

Jason laughed at her antics, wondering at just how lucky he was. He grab a glass of wine and walked out to the patio. He stared out over the ocean and looked up to into the starry night sky and thanked whatever Gods that had been looking over him to let him find and keep such a wonderful woman. He took a sip of wine and smiled as he waited for Simone to join him.

Simone had cleaned up quickly and redonned her kimono. Since there was no reason for anything under it, she didn't bother. She brushed her hair, being thankful for the short style she wore it in, and dabbed on some more perfume. She smiled to herself as smelled it, it really did drive Jason crazy. She looked at herself in the mirror and walked back out. She saw Jason out on the patio, so she grabbed her glass to join him.

She sat her wine down and quietly came up behind him to wrap her arms around him and lay her head on his back.

Even though she was being quiet, Jason new she was there from her scent. He smiled as her arms wrapped around him and turned in her arms. He bent down slightly and kissed her saying, "I knew you were there, I could smell you. How I told you lately how much I love that perfume?" He asked as he grinned at her.

She smiled at him replying, "Why do you think I wear it?" She took a few steps over and picked up her wine glass and took a sip and walked back to him. "What were you doing when I came out? You looked a bit amazed and happy at the same time."

He smiled again and lightly touched her face saying, "Truth? I was thanking whatever Gods were responsible for me to find and keep such a wonderful woman as you for my wife."

Simone blushed as he said this, her eyes were shiny as she said, "I love you so much. Tell them thanks for me to the next time you talk."

Jason but his arm around her should and she laid he head on his shoulder. She looked over the ocean watching it, sighed, then said to him, "This is so beautiful."

He nodded replying, "Yes, it is. It's almost as beautiful as you Simone." He hugged her.

She grinned as she replied, "You are such a sweet talker. But I think your just trying to get me out of my panties."

"No, not really, it's just fact." He said as he reached down smiling and stroked her ass. "Besides, you're not wearing any."

She laughed and hugged him. They sat on the couch and just if they were home, Simone was curled up against him. They sipped their wine and just watched the ocean for a while, then Simone sat her empty glass down on the table. She sat back and laid her head on Jason's shoulder, and hugged his arm. They sat that way for a little longer, than Simone laid her hand on Jason's cock and massaged it through his shorts. It was a slow gentle massage, but he responded almost immediately. Jason laid his head back with a small moan and let her do what she wanted to him. It felt good and he didn't want her to stop yet.

Simone grinned to herself as she heard him moan thinking it was almost time. She could feel her own cock harden and lengthen as she played with his. She massaged it for a couple minutes more, then kissed his shoulder were her head laid.

"Jason," She said, "I really want you. Please come inside with me and make love to me. I really need you in me."

"See." She said as she took his hand and laid it on her cock so he could feel how hard she was.

How could he refuse a request like that he thought to himself. Since she wasn't wearing anything, it was very easy to see how excited she was. He smiled at her and said, "Of course I will, I would make love to you anytime you want."

He stood and reached down to take her hand in his and lifted her up from the couch. When she was standing, he could see that her cock was protruding through her kimono. He stopped her for a second, then quickly stooped down and took her cock in his mouth. Simone moaned as she felt his lips around her. He bobbed his head up and down on her a few times, then stood saying to her, "Sorry about that, it just looked so good sticking out like that. I wanted a taste."

1...345678