Goldie the Superhero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" she said feeling the strength of his mouth's canine-like grip plunging into her. She couldn't deny the danger nor the pleasure of the stinging pain. "A little jealous, are we?" Aurelia asked as she coolly coiled her fist back and released a crushing blow to the center of his face. His mouth automatically opened with a screech of pain, releasing her petite tit, while his hands flailed out of control in an attempt to grab at her. She could feel her Gwardian regenerating healing powers begin to instantly close the gaping bite wounds to her breast. Aurelia grasped his neck in her strong feminine hand and began to squeeze with her superhuman strength, making the passage of air impossible. As she held his neck with one hand, she sat up and shot another blow of her fist like a canon to his face. His limited mind spun like a top. He dropped nearly unconscious, across the chest of the drone below her.

The two halfwits were no match for her well-honed Gwardian strength. "How opportune is this?" she toyed as she opened his pants and exposed his still hard cock. "Nothing like a buffet of two of you at the same time," she added with smile before dropping her mouth over the long broad drone dick begging for attention. Her pussy returned to its determined fuck of the first minion beneath her. "This night has started out more nicely than I had imagined," she thought to herself bemused by their resilience.

The two abominations moaned, as Aurelia simultaneously used her body to draw every ounce of their cum from them, while also using her precision fangs to drain both of their life force.

Aurelia's pussy was electric. Every pass of the drone's rough dick massaged her clitoris and pounded her love box, bringing her exponentially closer to desperate climax. She relished the overwhelming feeling of erotic power and control, using these inferiors for her own primal pleasure, while at the same time keeping society safe from the abominations that they were.

"Oh fuck," she said enraptured as the warm stream of the first creature's cum poured into her. It pushed her over the climactic edge. Aurelia's body succumbed to her own first torrential orgasm. She struggled to stay quiet as the climax rocked her body with seismic thunder. The drone in front of her followed suit, flooding her mouth with his hot cream. Aurelia gagged by the unexpected sheer volume. She pulled her head back desperate for breath. His hose continued to spray, painting her face and tits. Aurelia drained the two dry, devouring their cum and life force.

She stood up victoriously satisfied, leaving the two used-up bodies in a lifeless clump in the middle of the street. She started to pull her leather closed over her tits; her skin was decorated with white zombie cum. She licked her lips ready to stroll back to her motorcycle in search of more to devour. The night was early, and she was just getting started. Just as she turned, twelve hands of six vampire zombie drones abruptly seized her from behind. They had approached quietly while Aurelia was preoccupied with being filled by her first two victims.

Each in this new herd of drones was already aroused. They watched her fuck the other two as they approached. Seeing her all-but-naked body, in addition to their already carnal hunger for her flesh, fueled their determination.

Two of the creatures grabbed one arm, while two more grabbed the other, slamming Aurelia back against the brick wall. Her head whiplashed against the wall, sending her into a delirious daze. The other two moved in, grabbing at the soft flesh of her breasts, stomach, ass and legs.

As strong as Aurelia was from her feeding, she was unable to overpower six gritty drones. Her head throbbed with pain. "Shit!" she yelled as she felt their hands lifting her skirt and ripping her thong off her sublime body, then working to yank her jacket and vest off in one swift movement. She realized yelling might only call more of the abominations from the dark shadows to enjoy the feast. She was seemingly helpless as one of their hands moved up her legs to take her pussy captive with his long fingers. The six laughed at the discovery of the lavish prey they were intending to devour.

Aurelia tried to focus her attention to find a way to free herself. As much as she strained, she was unable to prevent them from having their way with her. She felt their hard dicks pressing in on her in search of any opportunity to penetrate her exceedingly desirable body. "Damn it!" she thought as she fought, frustrated that she allowed her insatiable cravings to put her in such a dangerous, vulnerable position.

She felt the sudden stinging pain of drone teeth sinking in to the tender flesh of her breasts, ass and leg. She was like a piece of meat dropped into a barrel of piranha; she also felt her energetic life force beginning to drain from her. Despite her growing concern, a strange, depraved arousal gripped her. As much as she began to be petrified for her life, she found the erotic captivity by six sex-starved creatures to be disturbingly arousing. Her irrational excitement was no doubt from being a Gwardian Breeder in the heat of another long oestrus cycle. Whatever the cause, she could not deny nor suppress the stimulation that mixed with growing fear.

Aurelia's adrenaline shot through her system. The creature in front of her tried to move in to take a bite out of her neck, determined to finish her off as she had done with the other two beasts. Aurelia resisted by lunging her head forward with a head-butt, colliding the top of her head with his nose. The creature reeled back in pain. As he fell back, another stepped in his place, forcing his dick deep into Aurelia's wet pussy, pinning her to the brick wall. The six were devouring her from the inside and out.

Aurelia continued her fight by springing her knee up, crushing it into the groin of the drone crudely fucking her. He screeched in pain. She repeated the action, hammering his crotch with agony. He keeled over in pain from her knee's assault while another showered her with his cum and three others ravenously gnawed on her tender flesh. She struggled to battle the groping assault of six at one time. She could feel her strength draining with every bite, weakening her resistance to their carnal lust and hunger, and her increasing feel of submissiveness. They pulled on her body, determined to lay her down on the cold hard concrete and finish her off. She fought valiantly to remain standing while cold chills of fear and arousal covered her body.

In desperation, Aurelia raised her right foot and kicked the shin of one of her assailants. He shrieked in pain. She raised her left foot and repeated the action with one of the grunts on the other side. She raised her right foot again, causing the drone still in pain from her first kick to let go of her arm and hop back to avoid being kicked again. That just left one creature holding her right arm against the brick wall, while savoring her right breast. She unleashed her kick on him while managing to overpower his strength to free her arm. As he fell back like the other, it gave the opportunity for Aurelia to punch one of the halfwits on her left while also shoving her knee into its crotch. She had now temporarily wounded all six, but they kept coming at her in their relentless determination to finish her.

Aurelia seized the brief opportunity of her freed arms and legs to unleash a colossal defensive martial arts assault. She was determined that it would be them, not her! The last thing she was about to allow was her life to end for the carnal pleasures of a few worthless vampire zombie drones, certainly not without a fight. If anyone's lust was going to be satisfied, it would be hers.

With the torrential whirlwind movement of a Tasmanian devil, Aurelia unleashed her arms and legs on them like a tornado. It was the opening she needed to take back control. She was weakened by all they had drained from her in their brief assault, but she knew her Gwardian strength and skills would at least allow her to be able to escape, if not take down all six attackers. In her mind, there was a huge difference between them using her for their pleasure, and her using them for hers.

In only a few seconds, three of the drones were piled unconscious on top of one another. Now it was just a matter of overpowering the last three and using them in the ways she had intended. There was something so erotic for her about turning the tables and taking out her lustful vengeance on those who had been so close to taking her.

"Are you fuckers ready for more of me?" she tauntingly asked as she took a determined step toward the last three. She felt her body beginning to recover and regenerate from the deep wounds of their united assault. Despite Aurelia's seemingly growing strength and confidence, the drones weren't ready to walk away from the gorgeous prize that had wandered into their den.

***

Police Chief Johnson had asked if I would prowl the streets to see if I could figure out what was going on regarding the strange sightings. I started in the area of the Upper East Side that one of his officers had encountered zombie-like creatures. Cliff's words echoed in my mind: "Goldie, we need you. Something's going on that is beyond us." I had promised I would do whatever I could to find out what was happening and would do whatever it took to put an end to it.

As I turned the corner, I saw what looked like a gang of three attacking a sole woman. As I looked more closely, I realized it was more like one on three. Under the dimly lit streetlight, the one woman was easily overpowering and kicking the shit out of the three. I saw a pile of other bodies lying lifeless next to them, and two more stacked further down the block. I realized the nearly naked lady in black had no intention of stopping until she beat the life out of them. I had to do something. I wasn't going to allow the street to be piled up with corpses on my watch.

***

The woman was so focused on finishing the final three, she didn't see Goldie coming. Goldie jumped her from behind, sending both of them to the ground. Just as the two women fell, the three strange creatures took a step toward the battling felines to take advantage of the new opportunity. They were suddenly glad not just for one gorgeous vixen to consume, but two. Goldie and Aurelia both jumped up with such speed and force that the three drones backed up. Goldie was able to get a closer look at the strange creatures, confirming what Cliff had told her about.

Goldie's glance to study them left her vulnerable only for a moment to attack. It was all Aurelia needed. Angry at this unknown woman's intrusion, Aurelia unleashed a wicked kick to Goldie's abdomen, knocking the wind out of her.

Goldie gasped for air as her doubled-over body flew backward while chastising herself, "Damn it!" She knew better than to allow such an opening.

As far as Aurelia was concerned, and despite her anger at Goldie's surprise attack, if she could get her under her control like the three drones, it would just add to her primal indulgences. Her next kick landed on Goldie's face, sending the shocked super heroine further back and against the brick wall.

Goldie's eyes were blurry from the blow, but she could see Aurelia walking toward her with purposive vengeance. Goldie tried desperately to muster strength from her power belt, but struggled like a fighter tied up on the ropes in a ring.

Aurelia was determined to incapacitate Goldie and get back to her drone buffet. As she approached, she took Goldie's arms in her hands, pinning them against the wall, pressing her almost naked body against Goldie's and then sunk her teeth into Goldie's bare shoulder. Aurelia purred in satisfied ecstasy as she savored the rush of Goldie's power enhanced life force.

"Aaauuuggghhh Shit!" Goldie yelled stunned in pain. "What is this?" she thought. "What is she doing?"

Immediately, Goldie felt her energy draining from her. She sensed that It was as if all her strength from her power belt was pouring directly into Aurelia. It was then that Goldie truly realized this was no ordinary woman.

Two of the drones suddenly attacked Aurelia from behind. They wanted both of the beautiful female combatants, but Aurelia's body pressing against Goldie was blocking their access to the vulnerable super heroine. One drone reached around Aurelia's body to take hold of her modest tit in a weak attempt to pull her off of Goldie. The other grabbed one of her legs to knock her off balance.

Aurelia was annoyed and angry. She tried to kick the sub-creature pulling at her leg, but his grip was too tight. Frustrated, she finally released her bite on Goldie to deal with the two annoyances. Blood trickled from Goldie's wound.

With her newly enhanced super strength, Aurelia unleashed a shock-and-awe attack that sent the two vampire zombie drone abominations flying nearly unconscious across the street. They never knew what hit them. Temporarily disabling them, Aurelia turned her attention back onto Goldie.

During her reprieve, Goldie could feel her power belt working to rejuvenate her strength. "What the fuck is going on here?" Goldie thought to herself in a state of confusion, thinking that this is even more bizarre and dangerous than Cliff had thought.

Aurelia approached with a determined look of aggression on her face, un-phased by the fact that her tits were still fully exposed. She swung her leg across with a determined kick to try to incapacitate Goldie as she had just done with the two drones. Drawing upon her replenishing super power, though, Goldie swiftly ducked, causing Aurelia to miss.

From Goldie's crouched position, she reciprocated the kick from below, landing squarely on the inside of Aurelia's leg. The Gwardian let out a scream of pain, as her leg gave out under her, hurling her to the cement. Goldie started to jump on her unknown mystery foe to finish her off as she would normally do, but hesitated when Aurelia whipped around to look up at Goldie, with a hiss of anger, baring her small but definite fangs. Meanwhile, the three drones shook off their cobwebs and stood back nervously, watching the suspenseful battle unfolding before them.

"What kind of freak are you?" Goldie blurted, feeling as if she had been dropped into a bad horror flick.

"Who's the freak?" Aurelia seethed in response. "I'm not the one in the gold space costume," she added as she sprung forward toward Goldie, eager to again sink her oral daggers into the super heroine's flesh.

Aurelia's body slammed into Goldie's. In response, Goldie raised her forearm to the side of her attacker's beautiful, but angry face, turning her mouth away to prevent Aurelia's bite, causing the Gwardian's body to fall on top of hers as the two women landed onto the cold, hard asphalt. Aurelia's arms reached around Goldie's body as she tackled the super heroine to take her down, seizing the opportunity to unclasp Goldie's top from behind in hopes of baring more potential flesh to sink her teeth into.

"What the fuck!?" Goldie yelled, feeling confused and vulnerable by the attack. Goldie continued to push Aurelia's face away with her forearm as the two combatants wrestled like feminine warriors. POW! Goldie gasped for air as the punch of Aurelia's fist landed deep into her gut, knocking the wind out of Goldie again, due to the super strength behind the blow.

Goldie knew she had to do something, as she knew this mystery woman had the upper hand. To that end, Goldie reciprocated with a punch from below her with her other hand, intentionally landing a crushing blow to the bottom of Aurelia's ribs.

Aurelia let out a squeal of pain as the sound of her breaking ribs confirmed the success of Goldie's targeted counter strike. "You bitch!", Aurelia yelled angrily as she grabbed Goldie's hair determined to slam super heroine's head against the street beneath them. Before she could, though, Goldie repeated the punch in a desperate attempt to further incapacitate Aurelia.

Aurelia gasped for air as her broken ribs threatened to puncture her lungs. She realized she had to do something before this formidable foe could crush her ribs a third time.

Aurelia jumped up, holding her ribs out of pain with one hand, while trying to circle Goldie to find a vulnerable angle to continue her attack. At the same time, Goldie leapt to her feet to jostle for her own best position.

The two female warriors circled each other like two wrestlers on a mat in the middle of the dimly lit street. Goldie took the brief opportunity to re-catch her breath from her strong earlier blow to the stomach that she had endured. Goldie again realized from the force of Aurelia's punch that this was no ordinary woman.

The straps of Goldie's unclasped top hung loose around her arms. There was no chance for her to reach both hands around her own back to reattach it without briefly rendering herself defenseless to her stalking foe. Goldie determined that she had no choice but to throw it off to the side, completely exposing her large, firm, sweaty breasts. Aurelia involuntarily licked her lips at seeing Goldie's equal if not exceeding beauty, as the two beautiful goddesses continued to circle one another. All the while, there was no way for Goldie to know that Aurelia's regenerative powers were already restoring her broken ribs.

Snapping out of her lustful gaze and regenerative stall, Aurelia was eager to finish Goldie off and get back to her night of depraved sexual hunting, including now taking Goldie as her newly added main feature to the menu.

Without warning, Aurelia lunged forward at Goldie again. As she did, Goldie grabbed Aurelia's right arm with her left hand, and while reaching for the Gwardian's left arm with her right hand, she missed, grabbing her petite tit instead. Aurelia lunged in response.

In one smooth movement with Aurelia's arm and tit in Goldie's hands, the super heroine fell onto her back, and raised her feet to kick Aurelia's body up and over her own, hurling the vampirish looking woman through the air behind her toward the brick wall. Aurelia's body slammed with force before sliding down to the sidewalk, writhing in pain. Goldie's swift movement had caught the over confident Gwardian off-guard. She struggled to stand up. Goldie seized the opportunity to unleash a series of blows to her face and stomach, turning Aurelia into a punching bag. BAM. POW. BAM!

While taking the beating from the super heroine, Aurelia realized she was verging on being defeated, as each shockingly powerful blow thrown her way was sapping more and more of her power, leaving her in an increasingly dazed state of defeat. She had to do something quickly if she was going to get out of this. Her body ached.

Goldie's assault was coming faster and more furious than Aurelia's body could recover from. Aurelia watched with a changed perception, as what looked like possibly Goldie's final blow came at her, seeing the impending blow flying through the air in slow motion, knowing that its intention was to knock her out.

At the last moment, Aurelia lowered her head to duck and could hear the whoosh of Goldie's fist fly over her, missing its mark. This was the opening Aurelia needed. With Goldie's fist almost wrapping around her own body over her, Aurelia pushed her own body forward against Goldie's in a last ditch effort to save herself. The luscious flesh of Goldie's round firm breast was displayed like a delicacy served in front of the Gwardian vampiress. She opened her mouth and captured the rich mammary meat with her fangs, instantly beginning to drain Goldie's life force and strength from the shocked super heroine.

Goldie immediately felt her body begin to weaken. Like before, it was as if the strength she received from her power belt was flowing from herself and into her foe. It made no sense to Goldie, but more importantly, the super heroine was losing every advantage she had worked to gain over this superhuman opponent.