Goldie the Superhero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring the other one!" Taimado demanded. "Lay her face down on top of this one."

Goldie fought the movement, but was still too weak from having her life force drawn out of her by Aurelia. The minions picked Goldie up and slammed her down on top of Aurelia, with her face over the Gwardian's pussy and her own pussy over Aurelia's face.

Taimado moved behind Goldie's ass. Goldie tried desperately to climb off of Aurelia to escape. Taimado's strong hands took hold of her ass to forcibly hold her in place. He raised and lowered one hand with a thunderous blow to Goldie's ass. She screeched. Suddenly, she felt his strong hand grab a clump of her golden hair, wrapping his fingers with it and yanking her head back. His other hand slapped her ass again, declaring his domination.

Goldie's body stopped all movement. She felt Aurelia's soft skin beneath her. Aurelia's breathing was still rapid from the fuck by Taimado that she had endured.

Taimado ripped Goldie's thong off from under her skirt more easily than he had removed her top earlier. "Oh shit," Goldie gasped as his still hard member pushed aggressively into her. Her body infected by Aurelia's Breeder instinct, Goldie couldn't deny the sheer pleasure of his manhood. The rippling muscles around his length served to massage every crevice of her love box. "Oh shit!" she repeated in pleasure. Goldie would fight to the death to keep from dying here, but if her life did end here, it would die unusually pleasured.

Taimado's body slammed into Goldie's pussy from behind over and over. Her gasps rose with each pass, bringing her closer to climax, until finally her body conceded to a gripping orgasm that shook her very being. "Oh gawd!" she screamed out uncontrollably.

"Fuck yes!" he yelled, as he brought himself to another climax, this time using Goldie's drenched pussy instead of Aurelia's. His hydrant of cum sprayed into the super heroine, as if trying to douse a fire. His cum filled and overflowed her love box, pouring layer after layer of their mixed cream onto Aurelia's beautiful face below. Aurelia gasped for air, while drowning in the warm sauce.

As his orgasm subsided, Taimado heartlessly threw Goldie off the table, slamming her body against the bar nearby. As amazing as she was, every bit as good, if not better than Aurelia, Goldie was still nothing more to Taimado than a disposable fuck to be used and discarded. The force of the crash knocked Goldie into a daze.

All the while, Aurelia felt dizzy and sick as she lay tied defenselessly to the table for Taimado's enjoyment. Surely her nausea was from exhaustion, the intensive fuck by this beast, and drinking pints of his cum flowing from Goldie's pussy. Her stomach rumbled. She would rather live in temporary denial than admit what she was beginning to know was true. It had been centuries since she her stomach had felt this way. It couldn't be! It was impossible to be impregnated by this beast. His DNA was all-wrong, it had to be.

As much as she tried to deny it, though, not only was Aurelia realizing the truth of what was happening deep inside of her, but if it was true, she feared there would be no stopping him from using her to repopulate the world with the abominable blood-sucking creatures that she had given birth to centuries earlier.

"Leave her," Taimado said, flipping his hand in Goldie's direction. "I'm done with her. Leave her for the others. I've got what I came for. Untie her and bring her with us," he added, pointing to Aurelia.

Aurelia disappeared from Goldie's sight as the army of minions surrounded the Gwardian. They untied her arms and legs from the table and carried her out the door. Aurelia squirmed in a futile attempt to get away, but it was useless. The usually strong, seemingly invincible Gwardian Breeder was carried out the door, helpless to resist.

As she was being hauled out of the bar, Aurelia glanced back and briefly caught Goldie's eye in the distance before disappearing into the darkness of the night.

Goldie suddenly felt the room begin to get smaller. A dozen patrons who had been aroused by the show were ready for their turn with her. She was weak and felt defenseless after being so recklessly abused by the strange beast.

Goldie looked around for a way of escape and caught a glimpse of her power belt laying a few feet away. She tried to reach for it, but her arm was grabbed by two of the criminal spectators. Her other arm was grabbed by three more, stretching it out in the opposite direction. "Shit!" Her legs were grabbed, each spread wide like her arms. She was pinned down on the floor, spread eagle and helpless to get away. Her power belt lay frustratingly nearby, but Goldie was helpless to get it.

Almost as if programmed, the vampire drones still in the crowd opened their pants and pulled their hardened members out, as Goldie was held down, each waiting for their turn. Dicks hovered over the length of both sides of her body. The pecking order of domination determined the order they would take her, some jostling for position. Grunts and drools communicated their sexual hunger. She squirmed to try to get away, but their strength was overpowering.

The first creature pushed his way between her spread legs and forced his dick deep into her soaked pussy. Goldie's thick round lips opened with a gasp at the pleasure of him in her, and the sight of others waiting over her. The affects of Aurelia's shared oestrus cycle qualities greatly enhanced the stimulation. She was trapped in an amazing wet dream nightmare and the super heroine was growing uncertain whether she would survive.

The first rapist triumphantly shouted as he emptied his cum into Goldie. Her body succumbed to its first orgasm of this gangbang. He moved aside, his dick still dripping their mixed cum as he unashamedly stepped up to the bar for a victory drink. Another quickly took his place.

Others continued to hold Goldie down, most just using one hand while gently stroking their cocks over her with the other, waiting for their turn. Two criminals that had recognized Goldie when she first entered the bar became overwhelmed by the erotic sight of the super heroine's body being gang-fucked, and as a result jerked themselves off farther than they wanted.

The first covered Goldie's face with his thick white cum, the second painted her tits. Others laughed at their lack of control, while several other of the criminals that had recognized Goldie stood nearby with their cell phones in hand, recording the debasing of the loathed amongst thieves super heroine.

One by one, vampire drones and criminals alike joined the others at the bar after finishing with Goldie, boasting their invincibility and dominance.

Seeing that she was being taken by criminal faces she vaguely recognized caused Goldie's body to betray her. Adding to her depraved excitement was the realization that her being taken by the dregs of society was all now being recorded by many inside the bar. Despite her worry about how all this might wreck her super heroine reputation, Goldie's body succumbed to multiple orgasms, as her amazing, sculpted body was repeatedly used and abused for their hedonistic pleasure. With each passing orgasm, she also felt more drained, defenseless, and submissive.

The next in line let go of Goldie's right arm to position himself between her legs for the free sex. Only one drone remained to hold her right arm down. Goldie's pussy dripped of cum. The nerves in her box were now so tender to the touch that her body buzzed at his entry. He began to pump her, knowing his release would be quick. The few remaining people holding Goldie down watched in anticipation for their turn.

The suspense built as the one in her was overwhelmed with the power of his imminent climax. With only one now holding her right arm, rational thought returned to Goldie. She reached up and grabbed him around the neck and pulled his head over her body, slamming him into the two who were holding her left arm down. They were all caught off guard; their heads crashed together. The force of the collision caused the one on her right to fall unconscious on top of her. Goldie squirmed under the weight of him to reach for her power belt just inches away to her right. The two on the left lunged after her, over the body of their fallen comrade. Goldie's movement caused the rapist's dick in her to pull out just as he began to shoot his load, spraying the person on top of her with his warm juices.

Goldie managed to grab her belt, wrapping it around her neck and shoulder and closing the clasp. The power of the belt instantly filled her depleted body with strength. The person at her knees continued to involuntarily to shoot his cum, spraying the unconscious low life and two others scurrying after her.

Goldie was buried under the three scumbags. Two were in pursuit; the third was motionless. The closest active attacker unleashed a punch that landed squarely on her jaw, slamming the side of her face against the hard floor. Despite her super powers from her power belt flowing back into her, the weight of the three coupled with the stinging blow was almost paralyzing.

Goldie turned her head back as another punch was on its way. She was able to quickly deflect it with her raised arm, while sending a strike from her other fist to his throat. His windpipe constricted, causing him to fall back, gasping for breath, and lightening the load on top of her. Goldie quickly seized the opportunity to slide out from under the mass of rapist bodies and roll to the side. As Goldie stood up, she unclasped the belt around her shoulder and quickly reattached it around her waist.

Five attackers quickly pounced. One of the remaining vampire drones connected, grabbing her bare breast in his hand, and moving his mouth to sink his fangs into her. Goldie's body surged with superhuman strength from the belt, but at the same time an intoxicating vampire venom invaded her bloodstream.

Goldie fought through the intoxicating poison, launching the heel of her hand into his nose, sending him off of her, and reeling back.

POW. BAM. Goldie instantly unleashed calculated kicks in all four directions, one after the other, efficiently taking the other four attacking creatures out. Those at the bar stopped their carousing to join in the fight. Goldie's energy and motivation were renewed. With strategic punches, elbows and timely gymnastics, a tall pile of bodies stacked in the middle of the room.

Goldie turned to take her opportunity to escape, but was distracted coming face to face with one of the criminals she knew standing right in front of her while still recording the gang bang turned fight. Momentarily distracted, Goldie was grabbed from behind by another pant-less criminal who immediately pushed her forward face first into a wall. Momentarily stunned, Goldie was defenseless as he thrust his pelvis forward and up, causing his hard, erect penis to easily slide into her still well lubricated love box.

Goldie's sense returned to her and even though she was being aggressively pumped into from behind, she could feel her power and strength again returning to her. Despite her returned super human strength, though, Goldie paused from taking further action.

Goldie knew she should quickly put an end to her being fucked by the criminal low life behind her, but rising like an intoxication, the Gwardian Breeder lust that was infecting her left the super heroine immobilized in erotic pleasure with each thrust of the obviously large dick thrusting in and out and back into her.

Goldie raised her arms, palming on the wall in front of her as she was being slammed from behind. Her body was building to a crescendo. Suddenly she felt an explosion of cum deep inside her pussy. Far in the background she could only faintly hear the rapist behind her screaming in orgasmic pleasure as her own body burst into a series of orgasmic quivers.

Trying to hold her pleasure within, Goldie turned her head to her right and slowly opened her eyes while biting her lip, lost in orgasmic pleasure. As her glowing blue eyes focused, only inches in front of her pointed a cell phone closely focused on her expression of pleasure.

Realizing that Goldie was now aware of his presence, the criminal holding the cell phone stepped back zooming out the image of the majestic super heroine being again fucked, this time by a big, fat, more than 300 pound bulldog still pounding his meat in and out of her glowing pussy.

The criminal turned porn film maker couldn't believe his serendipitous luck in being there this one particular evening to record Goldie, the famous super heroine, first being nearly defeated in a great battle of goddesses, then to record her being fucked and used over and over by the seediest mother fuckers in the underbelly of the worst the city has to offer.

His day dreaming of his good fortune quickly came to a halt, though, at the sight of seeing the big bruiser that was moments ago fucking the gorgeous super heroine being flung clear across the room startled him back into the present.

Turning to look at Goldie, he caught her seething stare. Immediately, he turned and ran out the back, hoping that the super heroine would spare him.

Goldie could not believe that even with her power belt on and her super powers fully engaged, that she had simply allowed herself to be used by the fat fuck that was fucking her from behind, all the while knowing that many of her criminal nemesis were standing by recording it all. "What the fuck has happened to me?", Goldie cursed.

Forgetting about worrying about the many that she could not now control that had born witness to this whole depraved scene of debauchery, Goldie quickly gathered her clothes to make her escape in the faint hope of still seeing which direction the vampire and his minions had taken Aurelia, their captured prey.

The night was still. The only movement was a piece of trash blowing down the alley from the light breeze. They were gone.

Chapter Four

Aurelia fought as the evil vampire's battalion carried her out the back door of the seedy bar. Taimado had strategized this capture for weeks. Just as planned, his minion's carried her down the alley toward the abandoned industrial building he had tactically acquired one block behind the eccentric bar. Using the cover of ghost companies, he leased and prepared it to become his breeding lair. Aurelia put up a fight. She was not used to not being in charge. She knew her greatest chance for escape would be while outside. She didn't know how true her insight was.

Aurelia fought valiantly as they turned down the back steps of the boarded up non-descript rundown building. Taimado planned well and took no risks. Aurelia's reputation preceded her; however, the strength and number of the small brigade was far too much for her to overcome. To make matters worse, all of her kicking caused one of her ankle boots to inadvertently fall off outside as they disappeared through the door of what is meant to become her new breeding prison.

Once inside, they carried her to the deep inner-recesses of the thick-walled building and down a flight of stairs into the basement. In the center of the basement was a boiler room for the furnace. They carried Aurelia into the room and through a secret door Taimado installed that led to another flight of stairs down to the elaborately designed breeding dungeon. On the far end of the large secret lower basement, five chains hung from a custom hydraulic apparatus attached to the tall ceiling. Taimado had the device custom made for his enjoyment of Aurelia. Two chains near the wall had wrist straps attached, the middle chain had a neck collar, and the front two had ankle restraints. A handheld remote made it easy to control the length and tightness of each chain. The chains hung next to a bed.

Aurelia fought with silent resolve as the vampire soldiers locked the clasps around her wrists. The chains were loose, allowing her to continue to resist. Taimado enjoyed the power of pushing two buttons that caused the machinery in the ceiling to retract the chains attached to her arms, raising them high in the air until she was on her tiptoes. One of the vampire minions seized the moment to attach the collar to her neck. "Damn it!" she thought to herself, unwilling to announce her frustration out loud. Two of the vampire corporals reached for her feet to attach the final chains. Aurelia kicked them both, knocking them across the room and unconscious. Taimado, unsurprised and un-phased, pushed a third button on the device, raising the chain connected to her neck. Aurelia gasped for air as the collar began to pull her up, choking her out.

"Give it up," Taimado said. "You belong to me now." Aurelia gasped for air. Taimado loosened the chains attached to her raised arms, forcing her to be held in the air only by the raised collar. Her feet dangled just above the floor. Her neck choked. She felt increasingly faint. Two of the other vampire soldiers grabbed her feet. They dutifully removed her thong and one remaining boot before fastening the clasps around her ankles. Once secured, Taimado lowered the chain attached to her neck, mercifully allowing her to stand. Aurelia heaved a deep breath. All five chains now secured her for Taimado's pleasure.

"I may be chained on the outside, but I remain free on the inside," Aurelia silently resolved to herself. She refused to give in to the temporary setback. She refused to give up control. She couldn't help feeling frustrated that she allowed herself to be captured; she was determined to find a way out. Her resolve defied her imprisonment in the deep underground dungeon where no one passing by would ever hear her screams nor see the lights in the room. Taimado had designed Aurelia's prison so that it would be impossible for anyone to find her here.

"Welcome to my breeding nest," Taimado said in his deep voice as he undressed himself. "From here we will spawn a new generation of vampires. Through them, I will rule the world," he added lustfully. He had patiently planned and waited for this moment. Now it was his; she was his; the world would be his.

Taimado walked around his captured prey admiring her beauty more fully than he was able at the dimly lit bar. He prided himself that she was even more stunning and beautiful than the legends had described: her dark bobbed hair, those amazing green eyes, her fit slender body, her perfect modest tits, that amazing ass, those long sultry legs, that soaked glistening pussy.

Taimado had trouble imagining a more perfect specimen, although at that very moment his mind drifted as the image of Goldie, the super heroine that he had the incredible pleasure of fucking just a bit earlier, popped into his mind. His arousal grew all the more. Two perfect women, the one right in front of him being the perfect creature with whom he who would soon re-propagate the vampire species for him to rule the world. His dick ached.

Aurelia stood resolute as the unusually impressive vampire walked around her. Just as he could get a better look at her, she was able to better assess him as her captor. The six foot five creature's body rippled with muscle: his thick neck, broad shoulders, muscles that layered his arms and legs, his twelve-pack stomach. Most unusual and curious, was the unusual size and muscularity of his impressive dick. The long length of his shaft was laced with thick strands of muscle, leading to a large bulbous head. It was a tool made for breeding and pleasure.

Despite her best efforts to be disgusted by this abomination, Aurelia couldn't deny her arousal as he walked around her. Part of it was due to her Gwardian Breeder oestrus cycle continuing to surge lust-filled hormones through her system, part of it was due to the impressive stature of her captor, and part of it was due to her bent arousal of being dominated for sexual pleasure. She wondered if the stirring novelty of her peril might wane with time, but couldn't deny the eroticism of the moment. Regardless, she was determined not to give him the pleasure of knowing how turned on she was. She hoped her body wouldn't give her away.