Goldie the Superhero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goldie tightened her legs around Taimado's neck to choke him as they both fell back onto the bed. Taimado reached back to somehow grab hold of her, but her fit body was too slippery from sweat. He worked to turn his body over, but the strength of her power belt made it impossible, even with all of his muscular strength.

Feeling himself beginning to pass out from Goldie's deathly choke hold, Taimado desperately reached up with both hands to grab one of her feet in an attempt to pry her legs from his neck. While her legs were too strong for him, he was able to twist her foot. Goldie grunted in pain, realizing he would break her foot if she didn't let go of her death grip on him. She loosened her grip, giving him a brief advantage, as he flipped her over with the twist of her leg.

Taimado pounced on top of Goldie from behind, and began punching her back. She quickly turned over to defend herself from the attacking beast. He continued his punches, landing one after another to her face and stomach. She raised her leg with a kick as strong as she could muster, landing squarely in his groin. She repeated the move, which served only to anger Taimado more. He moved up and grabbed Goldie around the throat with his enormous muscular left hand. He stood up from the bed, raising her up in his hand while punching her with his right fist. He threw her down across the floor.

The impact of the blow caused Goldie to feel dizzy. The tables had turned. She had lost her advantage. Taimado was now on the offensive and she was trying to get out alive.

As Goldie started to stand back up, she inadvertently felt the knife one of the zombie grunts had used to cut her in the arm lying on the floor beneath her. She wrapped her fingers around the handle as she stood up. Taimado was walking across the room to finish her. Goldie heard the words of her father from years before: the best offensive is a good defense. She launched like a rocket from her position on the floor and ran toward Taimado. He coiled his arm back to land a deathblow punch the moment she got close enough to him but Goldie lowered her shoulder just as his fist began its swing, allowing her to hit him firmly in the gut. The swing of his fist flew over her head as her shoulder connected with his stomach. The blow knocked the wind out of him, causing him to curl over as his body flew backward on to the bed. Goldie landed on top of him, his massive dick stood still erect like a tree next to her face.

Having come back to her senses, Aurelia seized the moment to come up behind Taimado and wrap the chain connected to her right wrist tightly around his neck. She grabbed the remote device and hit the button to retract the chain up toward the ceiling. It began to pull Taimado up by the neck, but pulled Aurelia up by the wrist with him.

The chain's firm grip around the evil vampire villain began to choke him. Taimado could feel Aurelia hanging by the wrist behind him. He threw his left elbow back, landing squarely on her jaw. He did it again, causing Aurelia's head to slam back unsupported. Her brilliant idea to choke him to death with the chain was killing her, as she hung imprisoned behind him. She tried to push herself away, but the chain that she was using to choke him held her closely against him.

Goldie watched from below, not expecting Taimado to have the wherewithal to launch a kick to her face. The force of the unexpected kick almost knocked Goldie unconscious. She squirmed, feeling caught off guard and disoriented.

Taimado threw another elbow back into Aurelia's face, almost finishing her off. He reached back and grabbed the remote device from Aurelia's hand, lowering the chain and unwrapping it from his neck. A large imprint of the chain remained around his muscular neck.

With Aurelia falling back onto the bed, delirious from the beating, Taimado focused his attention onto Goldie. Taken by the super heroine's exceeding beau;ty, as a brash, arrogant act of dominance more than lust, he decided he would fuck her one more time before ending her life. Taimado prided himself knowing the last experience of Goldie's life would be the humiliation of him taking everything from her.

Taimado picked Goldie up and threw her face down on top of Aurelia. He wrapped Aurelia's chains around Goldie's neck, just as had been done to him. He wasted no time then inserting himself into Goldie's pussy from behind.

"Oh shit!" Goldie said out loud, still disoriented from the beating, but well aware of what was happening. Despite her peril, there was something magical about the feel of his dick inside her. Instinctively, she got up on her knees and raised her ass in cooperation. Taimado was a sex machine.

While being fucked by the powerful vampire, despite her body's aroused reaction, Goldie tried with all of her strength to pull open the chains. Even with the benefit of her super power belt, though, the chain was too much for her.

Goldie face was just inches from Aurelia's. "Wake up!" she said, slapping Aurelia's face. Goldie knew that if they were going to get out of this mess, they would need to work together. Aurelia's head still spun from the blow after blow of Taimado's elbows. The Gwardian hovered on the edge of consciousness, while her fighter instinct worked to regain clarity.

Goldie slapped Aurelia again, "Come on!"

Taimado continued to aggressively fuck Goldie from behind. He knew victory was his. He had waited too long for this. He had planned too carefully. No intruder was going to spoil his plan for world domination. He couldn't wait to mark Goldie with his seed and then kill her as an example for anyone else who might have the reckless idea to get in his way.

Goldie stared Aurelia in the eyes, desperately looking for some sign of light. The fog in Aurelia's eyes began to clear. "Look at me in my eyes," Goldie said, almost as an order to Aurelia.

"What are you talking about?" Aurelia said, slowly coming out of her daze.

"Just trust me," Goldie whispered. "We can use that little annoying trick I have to get out of here. Just look me in the eyes and focus on wanting me to break this chain. While you focus on the thought of me breaking the chain, you try to break it too."

"What?" Aurelia asked, still not understanding.

"Just trust me and do it," Goldie said. "Look me in the eyes, think about me breaking the chain, while you try to break it yourself."

"I can't break this chain," Aurelia answered, still confused by Goldie's instructions.

"Just trust me," Goldie said. "Focus!"

Taimado continued to pound Goldie from behind. His enjoyed the pleasure of his fast approaching orgasm. He didn't know what he would enjoy more, fucking Goldie or killing her.

Finally realizing what Goldie was up to, Aurelia took hold of the chain in her hands and tried with all of her strength to pull it apart. She looked Goldie in the eyes and forced herself to think about Goldie breaking the chain. Goldie placed her hands on either side of Aurelia's and used all her strength to try to break the chain. Neither one could do it by themselves, nor could they do it together using their own strength.

Goldie's eyes locked onto Aurelia's, engaging Goldie's powers of intention reversal, turning her transparent blue eyes green. Suddenly, Goldie's super powers of strength began to flow into Aurelia. Aurelia's focused thoughts of Goldie breaking the chain reversed onto herself, causing her to add Goldie's super power strength onto her own superhuman strength.

This time, together, the two super vixens began to pull the chain apart, breaking it's connection to the strap attached to Aurelia's right wrist. Goldie smiled at the success, Aurelia was stunned at what just happened. "Let's beat his ass," Goldie whispered to Aurelia with a wry smile. Aurelia smiled back, experiencing the first real hope of escape in two weeks.

Taimado grunted with orgasmic pleasure. A pint of thick cum was making its way down his long shaft to fill Goldie with a large deposit as the final experience of her life.

Just as Goldie felt the warm cream begin to fill her, she raised her body up, turning it with a smooth swing of her hand down toward his dick behind her. She exposed the knife hidden in her hand just in time for it to make contact just above the base of his dick. With one swift motion, she had dismembered his member. His muscular dick remained inside of Goldie continuing to squeeze Taimado's risidual cum into her.

Taimado fell back in shock and pain. Goldie kept rotating her body so she ended on her knees next to Aurelia, facing Taimado. Aurelia thrust her body up and forward, landing a punch with the power of a freight train to Taimado's face. He flew back, squirming like a fighter hanging on the ropes in a ring. She punched him again with her newly freed fist, sending Taimado off the bed, completely stunned at what just happened.

Like Gwardians, evolved vampires had powers of regeneration, though to a more limited degree. Taimado could feel his body responding to re-grow his lost member. It would take days if not weeks. Legends say that evolutionary progress causes regenerated body parts to grow back larger and stronger, but for now, his reproductive plans were foiled with one shocking swipe of a blade. His greatest tool was lost.

Goldie jumped off the bed to continue the attack, raising the knife in hope of finishing him. Taimado blocked her swing of the knife and answered with a punch of his own, landing squarely on her jaw. His block sent the knife sliding across the floor. Taimado reached up to take hold of her, missing her arm but connecting with her ample breast. His large hand gripped her breast with all of his strength. Goldie screeched in pain. She reflexively raised her knee with all of her strength to his groin. The pain of the knee kick was magnified by the injury of his lost dick. His hand let go of her tit as he coiled over in pain. Both warriors scurried for a position of advantage. Taimado swung his arm across his body and landed an unexpected backhand to Goldie's face, sending her back to the floor.

Taimado realized the moment as an opportunity for escape, before Aurelia joined the fight and before Goldie regained her senses. His plans had been temporarily foiled. Even if he beat Goldie in this moment, he would not be able to continue his breeding ambitions with Aurelia for world domination until he recovered. It would be better to escape to try another day, than to risk losing everything. He darted out the door with the four newborn, but quickly growing underlings in tow.

Goldie wrestled with whether to pursue them with a chase, or to stay and set Aurelia free. She had no idea when more vampires might show up, and decided to unshackle Aurelia.

"What are you doing?" Aurelia argued. "You have to stop him!"

"I'm not going to leave you here," Goldie said responsibly.

"I can take care of myself," she said confidently.

"Yeah, it looks like it," Goldie shot back. "We can go after him together," she added.

Goldie and Aurelia raced up the stairs and out the back door they both entered in. Goldie had only her skirt, thong, mask and boots to wear; Aurelia had only her skirt and one ankle boot that she carried. She discovered the other one as soon as they walked out the door. Taimado and the four creatures were gone.

"Where'd they go?" Goldie asked.

"You figure it out," Aurelia answered feeling tired and frustrated. The bright sunlight bothered her due to her weakened state. "I'm going home."

"We have to find them," Goldie insisted.

"You have to find them," Aurelia answered. She was eager to clean up and get back to her company's lab to ingest some replenishing blood. It had been 14 days and a pregnancy since she had sunken her teeth into flesh like she craved.

She also knew she would not need to hunt Taimado down; he would do everything in his power to find her. Aurelia started walking away in the unlikely hope her Lightening Racer bike still might be where she parked it around the corner two weeks before.

"But we..." Goldie began to argue.

"There is no 'we,'" Aurelia interrupted, flipping her hand in the air as she continued to walk away. "it will be far too soon if I ever see you again."

Just then, Aurelia buckled over in pain, as a stirring within her womb caused the Gwardian Breeder to collapse to the ground, incapacitated by the growing abominations inside of her. The beast had done it again. His seed had commandeered her womb. Her body was weak from the abuse, but the creatures were quickly growing strong within her.

Goldie began her own escape from the insanity, already having resigned herself to the departure of her stunningly beautiful nemesis. She couldn't wait to fill Cliff in. A rare nausea overwhelmed her, sickness she was certain was from the bizarre demands of her super hero adventures of the last several hours. Just as she was about to turn the corner for her escape, she saw Aurelia drop to the ground, writhing in pain and exhaustion. None of it made sense, but nothing had since she first crossed paths with the vampire like creatures the last two weeks. She couldn't leave Aurelia lying there; it would only be a matter of minutes before the strange creatures lurking in the Upper East side would seize her again.

Goldie stumbled across the street. She felt sick from the grumbling queasiness growing inside her. She was eager to get to the sanctity of her own loft, and without options, realized she would need to bring Aurelia with her. It was against her better judgment, but so was leaving her to be taken again by the strange creatures.

It was impossible to know what might happen next.