Goldie the Superhero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goldie fell to her knees and then to her back as she became defenseless to her vampire like foe. Aurelia's teeth clung to Goldie like a bulldog, determined to empty her of any fight. Goldie tried vainly to push her off, but the weakness in Goldie's arms was no match for Aurelia's increasing strength.

Realizing that she now had her opponent defenseless, Aurelia looked up at Goldie with a wry smile to watch for Goldie's demise, enjoying the arrogant certainty that victory was hers. It was then that Goldie knew she only had a few more seconds before it would all be over.

Goldie looked defenselessly down at Aurelia, catching her intoxicating green eyes. Aurelia watched like a lioness ready to consume her prey, watching for the light of Goldie's eyes to go out. It was at that very moment that Goldie mustered everything she had to employ her powers of intention reversal. The super heroine's transparent blue eyes turned green, locking on to Aurelia's similarly green eyes. Goldie's superpower of intention reversal was now engaged, instantly turning Aurelia's determination to drain Goldie of her strength onto herself.

"What the, what's happening?!", Aurelia cried out in surprised, frustrated fear, releasing Goldie's tit from the grip of her fangs. As Aurelia's strength began to evaporate from her, Goldie felt her own strength begin to renew from the benefit of the belt. A trickle of blood dripped down Goldie's naked breast from the punctures caused by Aurelia's fangs. Growingly renewed, Goldie pushed the now vulnerable and defenseless Gwardian off of her.

Aurelia's body began to convulse in response to her own powers evaporating from her. "What are you doing to me?" the ever weakening Gwardian screamed out.

"You're doing it to yourself," Goldie answered with a soft confident voice.

As she watched Aurelia's body weaken, Goldie suddenly felt her own mind becoming dizzy. Something strange was happening, something Goldie had never before felt. At first she thought it was just from her strength being renewed, but she soon realized it was more than that. As Aurelia's intentions were being reversed, causing Aurelia to be sapped of her strength and powers, somehow Aurelia's powers were actually spilling over into Goldie!

Goldie had never experienced ESP before, but now she was suddenly gaining access to Aurelia's mind. It was as if Goldie were inside of Aurelia's mind, with Aurelia's thoughts, memories, and knowledge flooding into her. Aurelia's unusual thought patterns confirmed Goldie's earlier assumptions that there was something different about this unusually formidable, beautiful creature. At the same time, it gave Goldie a strange sense of empathy for her nearly defeated foe.

Simultaneous with the addition of her mental powers, Goldie's veins surged with Aurelia's Gwardian Breeder drive, overwhelming her and causing her arousal and sexual desire to strangely skyrocket. Goldie suddenly felt the unquenchable sexual desire that Aurelia felt; Goldie was experiencing the sexual craving that drew Aurelia out to have her way with these hapless beings on these forsaken streets.

In response to this concerning transference of being, Goldie's pussy moistened and her nipples ached as they stretched to well over an inch high, including the one vulnerable in front of Aurelia's fang-laced mouth. Goldie had never experienced such an overwhelming desire to be fucked!

In a matter of seconds, Aurelia's nearly naked body was fighting for consciousness on the cold concrete. Goldie's powers of intention reversal had weakened the warrior to dangerous vulnerability.

Forgotten in the shadows, the three growingly impatient drones had watched the two gorgeous women battle, and were now waiting like buzzards to swoop in for whatever might be left for them to gorge on. Their fanged mouths drooled; their dicks were rock-hard with arousal.

Suddenly Goldie took note of the drooling drones, sensing their animal lust. As much as she would be glad to let these vultures have their way with this strange villainous vixen, Goldie's brief jaunt into Aurelia's mind gave her enough understanding and identification with Aurelia to prevent herself from abandoning her defeated and now defenseless foe to their carnal desires.

Goldie felt her strength renewing quickly, yet she was unable to shake the memory of what she saw in Aurelia's mind. More concerning, though, Goldie was not able to shake the newly acquired and increasing sexual craving.

"Come and get me," Goldie blurted toward the zombie drones, shocked at the words as she said them, as she gestured her hands, palms up, and fingers bending in. "Mmm, you boys look hungry."

The height of the creatures' cravings needed nothing more. The three surrounded Goldie, each taking cautious steps forward to close in.

"That's it," Goldie said. "Don't be shy. Who wants the best part of me?"

All three took the bait, looking competitively at each other before springing at once toward Goldie. POW. BAM. SWOOSH, KICK. Her fist shot forward landing squarely into the face of the drone in front of her, before she recoiled her arm back, landing her elbow into the throat of the one attacking from behind. At the same time, her leg swung out to the side, kicking the third in the gut, causing him to double over.

Goldie stepped back to launch a second kick upward, coming forcefully under the face of the third minion, hurling him backward, almost unconscious next to Aurelia. Goldie swung her body around targeting her closed fist squarely onto the jaw of the halfwit gasping for air, sending him spinning around and to the ground. The first drone had recovered enough from her first hit to his face, to re-engage his attack. Goldie easily foiled his attempt to tackle her by turning her body while hurling him down with a simple goshi Judo throw. The sound of bones breaking in his pathetic vampire zombie body was undeniable. The three creatures were all writhing in pain next to each other, incapacitated from being any threat.

Overwhelmed by the new sexual craving within her, Goldie Irrationally seized the opportunity to satisfy her elevated sexual craving by jumping on the one in front of her, and lowering her now soaked, tingling pussy over his manhood. "Ahhhh," she said as the rod drilled deeply inside of her. Goldie fucked him while taking the hard dicks of the other two in her hands, skillfully and simultaneously working all three toward climax. It didn't take long. After watching the catfight of the two beautiful feminine creatures doing battle, all three drones were effectively primed.

"Gawd yes!" Goldie shouted, as the first emptied into her. He writhed in both the pain of his injuries and the pleasure of her taking him. Goldie's climax followed his, quaking her body with sheer primal pleasure.

Watching the two of them, the other two drones both came at the same time, initiating the equivalent of an epic waterfall of cum. Goldie couldn't resist aiming their dicks forward, causing a bukkake flood to pour over Aurelia's face, tits and body, further humiliating her defeated foe.

The two hapless creatures were delirious with pleasure. Goldie quickly yanked the two large drone dicks in her hands together, forcing their bodies to slam into one another. She reached her hands up to their heads, knocking them together to finish them off, while firmly pressing her boot down onto the throat of the spent zombie like creature below her. In a matter of seconds all three lie useless on top of one another.

As much as Goldie's newly acquired Gwardian Breeder sex drive tempted her to stay for more, her better judgment recognized it was time for her to get out of there. She made it only a block before she looked back and saw Aurelia's body beginning to strengthen under the dimly lit streetlight. Her powers of regeneration were quickly restoring her Gwardian body.

As Aurelia gained her senses, she looked around, seeing the pile of vampire zombie drones lying lifeless in the desolate street. Her body was covered with a blanket of cum. The night had not gone as the Gwardian goddess had intended.

She turned and saw Goldie watching her, before Goldie rounded the corner to make her departure. Aurelia was frustrated that Goldie had intruded and interrupted her night of carnal pleasure, but also strangely grateful knowing that the formidable foe had somehow spared her life.

Aurelia heard noises from the opposite direction, turned and saw another mob of vampire zombie drones only a block away, moving hungrily toward her. She realized it was time to make her own escape and call it a night. She gathered what clothes she could and darted to her Lightening racer still parked behind the wall near the intersection where she left it. She mounted it and felt the roar of the engine between her legs as the bike sped off into the darkness toward civilization.

Chapter Three

Remnants of the inherited Gwardian Breeder cravings were still with me the following morning when I showed up to Cliff's home office for our morning briefing. I couldn't wait to update him on what I had seen the night before, confirming police reports of strange activity in the Upper East Side. I also couldn't wait to fuck him. My newly acquired enhanced sexual craving had barely diminished overnight, as my skin crawled almost all night long with erotic insatiability. My pussy was as soaked as I had ever experienced; my nipples ached from their sustained hardened erection.

If these sexual cravings were a fraction of what the beautiful creature I had battled the night before lived with, I wondered how this Gwardian named Aurelia made it through the day. As for me, I couldn't wait for my private briefing with Cliff.

When I got to see Cliff later in the day, he was glad for the information and especially glad for the other benefits he gained from my reconnaissance. He needed me for my information; I needed him to gratify the demands of my sexual oestrus cycle contagion transferred to me from Aurelia. We both ended the meeting satisfied.

*****

Just like Goldie, Aurelia woke up sexually ravenous. For Aurelia, such was par for the course as a Gwardian Breeder, something she seemingly had to live with forever. Her expedition the night before into the dregs of the Upper East Side had started well, but ended disappointingly. She had enjoyed the appetizer of a few drone zombies, but Goldie's interruption forced her to leave without enjoying the carnal feast she had ventured out for. Her sexual appetite was only growing, but she was feeling quite weakened due to the peril of the evening before. This served to make her only all the more determined to go back for more tonight, to satiate her cravings and replenish her life force.

Goldie's interruption also made Aurelia curious. She wondered who was this masked gorgeous woman in gold who had interfered with her adventure. What was she doing there all alone in such a dangerous part of the city in the middle of the night? But Aurelia also wondered why the woman in gold spared her life? None of it made sense. Whoever she was, Aurelia still considered her to be an annoying irritant. Aurelia would be glad if she never saw her again, especially tonight. She felt no patience for someone interrupting and foiling the pure pleasure she had planned of preying on more of the zombie like creatures. Her Gwardian Breeder cravings were strong.

When evening approached, Aurelia couldn't wait to enter back into the Upper East Side. Her resolve from the day before had only increased. However, tinges from her instincts made her feel strangely cautious, almost with a feeling as if she was being watched. She realized those feelings were probably more from natural paranoia after the dangerous close call the night before than anything based on reality. Nevertheless, as uncharacteristic as it was for her, Aurelia thought it might be wise to at least start the night out by playing it a little safe. She decided to move into the dangerous region gradually, watching carefully for any unusual activity that might put her at unnecessary risk, even though risk was usually always inevitable for anything worthwhile. The night before, though, reminded her there is a fine line between risk and life-threatening jeopardy.

Aurelia roared up on her Lightening Racer to a local watering hole just inside the perimeter of the Upper East Side. The bar was popular with a rough crowd of deviants and bizarre, seedy personalities who are not so welcomed in more respectable establishments. If there was any strange activity in the Upper East Side, she would probably overhear someone talking about it here. It was also a good place to start the night with a good drink.

*****

Goldie watched from a rooftop perch. There were only a few main entrances into this forsaken part of the city and considering the location of the events the night before, she suspected this might be a good location to spy for unusual activity. Goldie's instincts were rewarded as she saw Aurelia whiz by on her motorcycle. Goldie watched Aurelia park her bike and walk across the street into a seedy bar.

Aurelia dressed for the occasion wearing a stylish black leather cropped tank top, a black bra, her black leather skirt, a new leather thong, ankle boots and her short black leather jacket that stopped just above her waist. She was an elegant master seductress. Her seductive attire revealed just enough to get the attention she enjoyed while remaining fully in control. She loved the feel of leather on her body, but she more so loved the feel of all eyes glued to her body. It reaffirmed her powerful sexy qualities as a dominating seductress.

Aurelia walked confidently into the dive, stealthily scoping the dimly lit smoke-filled bar for any signs of stranger-than-normal patrons. From what she could tell, it looked like a typical night of freaks. Billiard tables and dartboards were busy; the bar was about three quarters full with people drinking their pain away. Tables around the establishment were also mostly full. Heavy metal blared from the back of the large room. She scoped the pub with special attention for any flashes of gold. She was glad she could see no signs of last night's intruder. Aurelia stepped up to the bar and ordered a Zombie with light ice and no prissy pineapple. It was their specialty drink. "Make it stiff," she added. "I have a big night ahead." She had no idea.

Aurelia couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched. She nonchalantly scanned the room again, but saw nothing obvious. The persistent sensation felt stronger than a random impression. She couldn't shake it. Her limited partially faded powers of ESP detected someone in the room had a locked focus on her. The feeling was more than the usual feminine instinct when some letch is ogling her physical form. She looked around the room again, but saw nothing that caused her immediate concern. She decided she would take her leather coat off, enjoy a couple drinks before moving more deeply into the dark bowels of the borough for her recreational frenzied feeding.

*****

A large shadowy figure sat alone in the back corner of the room in an overstuffed chair, hidden by a blanket of darkness and cloud of smoke. If anyone could see him at all, it would only be the silhouette of his tall muscular frame. The villainous vampire Taimado silently watched her from across the room. He had dreamed about the moment he would first lay eyes on her; he had devoted his life to finding her. After searching the world with the assistance of his minions, he discovered this ironic, nondescript, rundown hole-in-the-wall as the place this legendary beauty might walk into his life and destiny. If it was a place she frequented, then he just needed to wait. Reports from his minions about nearby events the night before confirmed to him he was close.

To Taimado's delight, his patience paid off the moment Aurelia walked through the door and into his trap. She was even more beautiful than the legends had described, but then again, this kind of beauty defied words. Arousal overwhelmed him at the sight of her; gratification puffed him up at the accomplishment of finding her. More than anything, his vampire heart pounded like a drum in his chest for what he will make her do once she belonged to him. His unusually large vampire dick grew to its full mammoth stature, aching for relief. That time would come soon enough. First things first, it was time to capture his prey and make her his.

Taimado watched lustfully as Aurelia finished her first drink and ordered another. Her beauty, mannerisms and confidence almost made him cum as he studied her from his provisional throne across the room. He resisted his primal urges, not wanting to waist a single drop of his white liquid gold. It was time to implement his plan.

At his signal his small elite brigade of vampire minions lurking in the shadows would swiftly secure the room and capture her. Five would secure the door to make sure any escape was impossible while another five would cover the back employee entrance. The remaining ten would use the element of surprise to surround, overwhelm and capture her. Taimado's elite forces knew that failure was never an option; they would either complete their mission or die trying. Drawing from ancient Roman military tradition, anyone who failed in their mission or didn't die trying would be tortuously killed by Taimado's own hand as an example to the rest. His brigade was highly motivated and waited for his signal. Finally, after searching the planet for more than an eon, he had only a few more seconds before Aurelia would finally belong to him for his breeding pleasure.

Just as Taimado was about to raise his hand to give the signal, the door to the seedy bar opened.

Most patrons in the unsavory establishment disregarded Goldie's entrance. Strange attire and costumes were not unusual; most ignored her gold uniform and mask. More than a few criminally inclined patrons recognized her, but continued their dealings un-phased, but cautious under the cloak of darkness that the bar provided.

Seeing Goldie enter, Aurelia was irritated at her arrival, like the annoyance of a pesky fly that won't leave you alone. "Not again," she whispered loud enough for those around her to hear. Aurelia's green eyes glared across the smoky room at the intruder. She would not allow her to ruin another night of carnal pleasure. Aurelia turned her back to her, hoping she would just go away.

Taimado lowered his arm to delay the attack, unavoidably landing his large strong hand on part of his hardened dick that filled most of his lap. Seeing Goldie's beauty and watching Aurelia's reaction to her arrival made him curious about what was going to happen next. He always loved a good catfight between two women and he wondered if he might just get more than he had bargained for.

Goldie assessed the dark smoky establishment as she walked through the door. "There she is," Goldie thought as she located Aurelia at the bar. Goldie received Aurelia's glare, then watched her nonchalantly turn her back to her. As normal as things seemed in the unusual pub, she was certain Aurelia was up to no good. Goldie's breast was still sore from Aurelia's fangs the night before. She knew she needed to confront her.

"I don't know what you have planned, but it's not going to happen," Goldie said, as she stepped up to the bar behind Aurelia, interrupting the Gwardian goddess.

"Get lost," Aurelia said in a calm cool voice. "Just turn around and walk out that door you came in from."

"After you," Goldie answered. "I'm not leaving until you do."

Aurelia felt more annoyed than anything. She didn't understand why this "do-gooder" was on her case, interrupting her perfectly good hedonistic plans. "Beat it, while you still can," she replied.